Flight Ch. 06

Story Info
She could never be in charge.
9.9k words
4.8
5.2k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candyred3
candyred3
168 Followers

Before:

"Mina, don't worry. Everything is going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you--ever." Parker said.

He had a death grip on my arm and I wanted to shake him off even though that would make me look like a bitch.

Ken was sitting in the corner, quiet and remote and that was starting to scare me a bit. Mare was chewing on her fingers and I could see the blood starting to gather around the rim of her fingernails.

The men had surrounded our camp while we slept and yanked us from our tents, their guns glaringly beautiful in the moonlight. I wondered what would have happened if we hadn't stumbled into an illegal farm.

The assumption we were going to be killed wafted from our skin and it stained the walls and reeked. This was our last hike, our last hoorah before we had to head back to campus and I had reluctantly agreed to it because I had fallen in love with the red rocks and bright sky at night.

I had craved to see that one more time before these men did whatever it was that they were ordered to do.

It was clear they were taking orders from someone and I thought I had an idea of who that was.

It was hard to see who was under all the tactical gear but there was nothing I could do to forget those cold, dead eyes. They had focused on me under the black face mask and hat pulled low.

My body shivered as I remembered his heavy hand wrapping around my waist and pulling me from my sleeping bag. The way his fingers gripped into my skin and kept me close while his low, smooth, voice gave out orders, had scared me. Why was he holding on to me?

Parker's fear had made him stupid and he tried to charge at us. He hadn't made it far before he was knocked unconscious by the butt of a gun.

Parker getting hurt set everyone off into their own fight or flight actions. Ken and Mare started struggling and screaming while I pushed away from the man who was holding me in a way I had never been held before.

I turned on my heel and brought up my hands to push his body away from me.

"I didn't say you could move." The low voice said, chilling my face and soul.

A knife appeared and pressed against the underside of my chin stilling me for a moment. I don't know why I did what I did next but I pressed the sharp side of the knife into my skin. The searing pain as the knife enter my body was nothing compared to the look the man gave me.

A look I didn't want to see again.

But fate is a tricky thing.

*******

Alma is Flying

Nothing was keeping her skin attached to the membrane. She was going to detach and float right up out of her skin. It took one snort, one inhale, one dissolved tongue for her to say goodbye to her existence. The Shadow Alma sat in the corner and watched as her physical form melted into the mattress and floated into pure euphoria. It laughed at Alma because the high would eventually invite a crash and there was going to be a reckoning then.

Alma would cease to be and she would cry about it, the Shadow Alma thought. It would be glorious, tragic, and the possible end of Flesh Alma. But it didn't know what to do about the other large shadow in the corner that kept watching her, probing and probing...and asking...and...

What a fiend.

You're Gonna Hold That, Ben

"Fuck" Ben muttered, punching in numbers that would bring him the nearest medic.

He had disobeyed orders to try and reach Alma. Ricci had made it clear because of her state she was off-limits but that had not stopped his pursuit. Alma was the closes thing he had to see Mina and he had stalked the woman relentlessly.

It was clear from the get that Alma was a drug addict. Ricci had called off hard inquiry because he felt that her state of mind was too fragile. Ben had not agreed and it ended in a blowout that forced Ricci to demand that Ben stay away.

Of course, when Ben heard an answer on the other line, his suspicions were confirmed.

Ricci ALWAYS knew.

"C-137." A curt reply filled his ear and Ben felt relief and fright.

"Corner of Jasper and Kent. 27-Active. Response Required."

"Confirmed. En route."

Confirmed? Ricci had definitely been keeping tabs on him. Medics had already been on stand-by without Ben's knowledge.

Goddamn it.

Ben still wasn't an expert at reading Ricci, no matter how long they had been together. The older man only showed what others needed. Right now, that probably didn't matter, because his boss had told him to be careful with Alma. He didn't know that talking with her about Mina would set her off.

He heard Alma's front door open and two men in all black gear with bright red fluorescence crosses walked in. They nodded their greeting but headed toward the back of the apartment.

It wasn't that long before he was informed that Alma was in stable condition and his phone was vibrating in his hand. He hit the green button.

"How are you going to take responsibility for preying on Alma?" Ricci's Boston voice intoned.

"I didn't know it was going to happen." Ben gritted his teeth, trying to speak calmly into the receiver.

"You knew it was a possibility and took the risk," Ricci replied smoothly.

The guilt roared back to life and memories he'd wanted to forget flooded into his frontal lobe.

"The situation is now out of your hands, Ben. Alma is very much off-limits. Do I make myself, clear?"

Something violent ripped into him--wanting to fight for the right to help bring Mina home. Despite what Ricci said, he thought Alma knew more than what she initially said.

But Ricci's word is the law.

"As it seems, I need you back at the bolt house. There was some interesting intel from Trey Montenero's first lieutenant."

Disbelief fueled into anger, "I thought you were going to let me handle that interrogation."

A heavy silence chastised him, "And interrupt your little side mission? Choices Ben."

More like 'fall into line before I put you back.' Ricci didn't usually tolerate disobedience. It really showed how much he cared about Mina's safe return that he wasn't punishing Ben or pulling him out of the operation altogether.

"I'm headed back." He replied glumly

"Ah, ah, ah. Clean up your mess, first. Then report directly to me, Benjamin."

If Mina had heard Ricci's tone at that moment, he wondered if she would still feel safe with him.

Hell, even Ben didn't know.

Ranger's heart

The suite was cold, quiet and Ranger couldn't hide his disappointment. The face he wanted to see the most wasn't there to greet him.

Ranger and Ade had debriefed with Archer and what had followed needled at him. Archer didn't seem so bothered by what they had found. Ranger had long ago conceded that something was wrong with his best friend. He didn't want to think that Archer was keeping things from them on purpose. He understood that his position came with certain responsibilities but something was off.

Ranger was sure it had something to do with--

"Master, you're home." A breathy voice sent pleasure over his body.

It was Ivy, his First. She was draped across his bed, her body clad in lavender lingerie. Ivy's blood red hair was down, just the way he liked it, and spread around her like a blood halo. Ivy had been a gift to him that he had taken reluctantly. He had been in a state of pettiness and revenge. But Ivy was a welcomed breath of fresh air and a distraction from his own heart.

The one person he wanted to see was not there.

Whose fault was it?

He knew that Sati had dreams and aspirations but had he not done everything in his power to fulfill her wishes? All he asked for in return was for her unconditional love. To feel the way that he felt. It had taken one time, one time, for someone to seed doubt of his love in her mind and she was going to leave him without a thought. After all that they had built and shared together. It was selfish, he was aware, but he couldn't help but be selfish when it came to her.

Ranger looked at the beautiful creature laid out just for him. He took a finger and skimmed the lavender, lace lingerie.

She moaned and moved her legs farther apart, beckoning to him to slip into her. He knew that he would find hot slickness welcoming him. He was about to do just that when he heard the front door open.

And just like that, his desires switched gears. Ivy made a sigh of annoyance as she flipped over and propped her hand on her chin to wait. He didn't want to make her seem second best but he needed to see Sati. He walked to the front of the suite and sure enough, there she was, a wicker basket of fruits and vegetables under her arm.

She was wearing a long-sleeve button-down that hung off her shoulders loosely and showed the healthiness of her rich brown skin. It was tucked into a tied, green, silk skirt that flowed past her knees. Her hair hung in tight ringlets that would look wild if she hadn't tucked the strands behind her ears with large gold squares.

Besides cooking, Sati loved fashion and she proved it every time he opened his credit card statement.

When he walked into the room, she gave him an inscrutable look that made him feel defensive. Before, she would have leaped into his arms and kissed him everywhere.

"You're back." She said simply, slipping her shoes off her feet.

"Where have you been?" He asked a little more sharply than he had meant. She should have known he was back. She should have been here with Ivy.

She flowed into the room, the lines of her so regal it still took his breath away sometimes.

"I was helping Kazuya with a Tempura recipe. He begged me for help." She set the basket down on the table and turned toward him as if she was waiting for something.

He did know that Kazuya could cook but why was that idiot taking up Sati's time when he was back?

"Kazuya knows his way around the kitchen just fine. If he's led you to believe otherwise he's just being lazy."

Sati gave him one of her tilted smiles that brought out a dimple in her cheek. He missed seeing it and certainly missed it being shown his way.

"I figured. But he won't ever give me the spices he uses if I don't do some of the leg work." She laughed sweetly.

Ranger do not be jealous of your best friend.

He opened his mouth to make another joke so he could hear her laugh again when he heard his bedroom door slide open.

"Master, are you coming back to me?" Ivy's voice was saccharine sweet. She served as a reminder of why he was upset.

Sati's face went from humorous to fiery indignation and Ranger felt some type of vindication. If she could spend her day with Kaz he could spend his with Ivy.

"Next time I get home, I expect you to be here waiting for me, do you understand, Sati?"

Her jaw clenched and she narrowed her eyes at him, "Yes, sir."

Ranger was able to hide the flinch from her words as he made his way back to where he could find someone glad to see him.

Natya's Here

The steam from Tiller's shower didn't hide the sickly sweet smell of her. The only time he ever wanted to see her was in his nightmares.

He didn't know how she got into his room without anyone noticing?

Archer was going to be livid.

"My darling, Tiller, how I have missed you." She was leaning up against his door, menacingly as if she were the bulky killer and he the victim.

He guessed in a way he was when it came to this viper. And that's exactly the only way he could describe her. The worst part is her lithe body absolutely turned him on. But his cock was stupid.

Natya was lethally gorgeous and looked exactly like a femme fatal would look in a foreign noir film. Her black hair had been cut into a blunt one-length bob. She wore a black, silk suit, the top going into a deep V. It was deep enough that he could the tattoo underneath her small breast. He knew all the lines and intricacy of the tattoo as many times as he'd licked it."

He wondered if she had smoothed anything over her skin like the last time they had been together. It had burned his tongue.

Her lips were stained a dark red and around her neck was a gauzy gold necktie.

She pushed off from the wall, "So have you?"

The click of her heels were like a ticking bomb and damn it if he didn't start to get hard like the traitor he was.

"Natya, you're not supposed to be here. You and I both know that." He growled backing away slightly, like a little bitch.

Tiller was no bitch. He had grown up on the West side of Louisville and if it wasn't for his mama sending him away to live with his uncle out in the prairie he would have long ago lost his life to the streets. He had grown up tough, fast, and angry as fuck. But he learned about a whole new world close to the reservations. Those boys had molded his hands in those underground boxing rings. He had quickly adapted because if he didn't, he'd fall victim to the Rez. He hadn't lost and his anger was beaten into opponents he'd never see again.

And that's when he met Archer. The only person at that time who stepped into the ring and beaten the fuck out of him. His boy had been quiet, composed, and cooly enraged. Tiller had recognized it, sympathized with it, and followed it. They had held rematches and Tiller had won some and lost some but he had finally found a brother. A brother he'd back down for and no one else.

But it was hard to do that with this stunning creature who could mean his death. She had been so relentless in her pursuit of Tiller that Archer had to finally step in and intervene. Tiller had made the mistake of sleeping with her one time and she had become fixated on him.

"I can be anywhere I like." She stepped up to his body, her black sharp nails hovering over his tattooed chest.

"What do you want?" He asked bluntly, trying to find a way in his mind to get her out of here.

"You know what I want, Tiller." Before he could stop her, her hand snaked under his towel and wrapped softly around his thick cock, his tip already weeping with pre-cum. Fuck.

"Natya, we've talked about this before. You need to keep your hands to yourself." He tried to step back from her and she followed him, massaging his cock just how he liked.

"You've been busy, my darling. It's hurt my feelings. I've been craving you." She pouted her Russian accent thrilling through his body like a hit of cocaine.

He placed his hands on her shoulders firmly to stop her movements, "Natya, we've gone through this. I need you to leave my room."

Her gray eyes, so sharp, so cold, regarded him, "If I go now, your master will suffer for it."

Before Tiller could react, he grabbed her by the throat and growled against her cheek, "Don't you ever threaten my boss."

Natya let out a moan and rolled her hips around his cock, cupping him, "I wish I could inspire such loyalty from you, золотце. But I would never. I am a businesswoman second and a woman first. You cannot lie and say you have not missed me, I can feel it, золотце."

Tiller was starting to get intoxicatingly aroused by her grinding against his body. Why didn't he indulge again....

"I cannot stand seeing you and not letting you fuck my pussy. I know you've missed it....missed me. Indulge and I'll tell you a secret." She teased nipping his lower lip.

Of course, there was something Natya knew that they didn't...for fuck sake. "Why would I care about any of your secrets, Natya?"

She yanked away from him and spread herself out on his bed. He noticed that she had somehow undone the button of her fitted trousers. Taking one of those long, powerful hands she slipped it into her panties.

"My baby Tiller, come to me, give me what I want. What we both want."

Tiller would be an idiot to say that he didn't want to bury himself in her pink little pussy like he had been convinced again and again. The only issue was she wouldn't let him wear a condom and demand he cum inside of her. It creeped him out.

Tiller tightened the towel around his waist and ignore his erection, "Natya, whatever you need to say belongs to Archer."

"But I don't want him. Come, золотце, give me what we both want. Just like last time."

Tiller felt his balls and cock tighten. He did want her, fuck it all. As toxic and evil as she was, he wanted to bury his cock to the hilt of her until it hurt and she begged him to stop.

"Goddamn it." He moaned into the air and he saw her vicious smile.

He yanked her hand away from her pussy and replaced it with his. His fingers relished in the hot slickness.

"Yes, my baby, yessss." She moaned, her arms going above her head in surrender. Tiller took his middle finger and buried it inside her. He didn't care that she wasn't prepared for it and cried out in slight pain. That's what he wanted her to feel. Her pain and submission. He hated the power she held over the others and him.

Tiller bent down and licked the tattoo just like imagined: thoroughly and sadistically.

"Tiller!" She warned, trying to push at his shoulders but he kept at it. When he peeled back the black suit from her plump tit he sat back.

"Do you like it," she fingered the cold metal stabbed into her nipple, "I did it just for you."

Of course, she did, he thought. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on the flesh and metal. The kiss lulled her into a false sense of security so she wasn't expecting that with his kiss came a harsh bite on the swollen part of her flesh.

She shrieked but it didn't stop her from wrapping her legs around his waist and trying to pull him closer.

"Take your cock and fuck me, Tiller. We both know that you want to cum in my pussy. Just one more time, darling."

Ugh, it was creepy how much she obsessed with him cumming inside of her and he, like the idiot he was, got carried away every. Single. Goddamn. Time.

He wanted to get Natya's claws out of him but he would be a liar if he didn't say that he didn't always put up a fight. Tiller was one second from ripping open her suit and burying himself so deep in her, she would beg him to stop.

But there was something that did stop him. Something itched at his mind, "Natya, where did you get this?" He asked fingering the gold scarf tied around her neck.

She flashed her eyes at him innocently, "Get what, darling boy?"

Tiller leaned up, fury starting to creep inside of him, "Don't fucking play games with me, Natya. Where the fuck did you get this neck scarf?"

She looked up at him through her long, black lashes, "Oh, that disgusting thing? I believe...let me see... took it off a pretty stewardesses neck. I thought it would look better on me and she agreed."

Fury laced through him, "Natya how the fuck--"

A beeping sounded behind them, "Why is it I am never invited to these things?" Archer's husky drawl filled the room.

Tiller wrapped the towel tighter around his hips ignoring the look that Ranger aimed at him as he followed Archer.

Don't even fucking ask, Tiller shot a look back at his friend.

"Natya, I see you're still lacking manners," Archer said smoothly, putting his hands in his pockets.

Natya readjusted her top and gave Archer one of her colder smiles, "Is that any way to approach your superior? Tsk, you should start by saying hello, Archer."

The look Archer gave her was amicable but Tiller could see the blackness underneath, "I would have loved to say 'hello', Natya but you didn't seem interested in stopping by my office first or any type of etiquette."

"Are you trying to say that you haven't found my mole? How fun!" She laughed and clapped her hands together.

Tiller heard the slide of his door and to his horror, Ade bounded through the door, "Oh my god, are we having a sleepover? Finally, I've been begging this for how--"

candyred3
candyred3
168 Followers