Flight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell by the crinkles around his eyes and the set of his mouth that he had not relaxed. He was extremely angry and I didn't know what I could do to diffuse it. I knew what I could try.

I shifted from the counter and walked confidently toward him. He slightly raised an eyebrow when I stopped in front of him, got on my tiptoes, and kissed his lips slightly.

"I am sorry," I whispered between us but was startled when his arm came around my waist and his hand on my jaw.

He tilted my head to the side, "Oh are you?" Then he kissed me deeply. His mouth was hot and smooth and the way he stroked the inside of my mouth made my pussy swell with what could be.

"Yes," I breathed, "I am."

He kissed me deeply again, the smell of him in my throat. "What are you sorry for?" He bit my bottom lip and rotated his hips into mine at the same time.

Oh boy. This needed to be convincing. "For hiding from you. For following Ade's orders and not yours." I pleaded, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him closer.

He gave me one last hot kiss then pulled me away from him. Holding out his hand he said, "Come. I have something I want to show you."

Figure It Out

Archer hadn't bothered letting me get dressed as he dragged me through the compound and deeper into the underground garage. When we got there I saw Thing One and Two and several other men waiting.

"What is this?" I asked surveying a bunch of plastic, clear, totes stacked and sectioned off.

"This," Archer said sweeping out his hand, "is all the stuff you've managed to accumulate. This is from your apartment back East. You can't keep it all. You need to go through it and determine what's the most important."

I pulled away and looked at him my instincts swimming, "I thought you said I had to earn my things?"

Was he really going to ignore the T-shirt thing? My Ben thing?

Archer gave me an exasperated smile, "Mina, I'm tired of fighting with you. I understand I took everything from you. I know why you're lashing out. I want what we had before, I've said this before."

I crossed my arms and looked back at the stuff then looked at him. "Okay, I'll go through it all."

Archer ran his hands through his hair, "Good, you have only today, Mina. They're going to help you organize it into keep and discard piles, so go through it carefully. I'll come to check on you later."

He yanked me forward and gave me a goodbye kiss and just like that he was gone.

What in the world? Had he finally just gotten fed up with me? Was this his attempt to get me to play little good slave? I remembered what it was like before I ran and there were good times. Times that we melted together and basked in the sunlight together. Times that I felt guilt for loving.

Maybe I had no reason t be scared of Archer at all...maybe this change was good. Could I live with that? Where did that leave our 'relationship'? At least he was giving me my stuff back.

"Alrighty, fellas, let's do this."

Blood Games

Both men at different times watched their prey. Watched as they spit and beg and piss themselves for salvation. They didn't know the judgment was now. That their lives, as little as they cared about them, would soon be coming to an end. Both men craved to rip the lives out of those who didn't fall into line...who didn't follow the rules. It was a shame that they didn't get to hunt and break bones habitually but every once in a while...just on occasion...there would be a fuck up and they could flex their dark nature. At the same time Archer and Ricci gave into what made them.

****

"Hello, Mr. Montenero. It's nice to finally meet you. Let's make each other's acquaintance shall we?" The man picked up a pair of pliers.

****

"Hello, Henry. What? Were you expecting Natya? Not this time, I'm afraid. Grab him."

****

"You're going to tell me everything about your suppliers. More specifically, you're going to tell me about the Crown and the Feather. Why? Because I would like to settle a score. I'm going to start with you."

****

"Henry, how long were you sucking Natya's tit? How long did you plan on betraying me? You know...I really don't like traitors." The man picked up a hammer.

****

"Shhh. Shhh. Shh. Don't scream. It's not becoming of a man.

****

"You scream like a bitch, you know that."

****

"What a waste of a human being."

****

"What a waste."

You're Mine

It was near sunset by the time I and the guys had moved all my stuff to some type of organizational standard. Going through all my stuff had brought up memories that I had of my life in all of its stages. Before Archer, during Archer, post-Archer. If I thought about it too much my head would explode especially considering I centered everything on him.

I could never truly have anything to myself.

Working in the underground garage had gotten cold so Thing One had opened one of the large electric doors. I'm glad he did because even as it got cold it was worth watching the sky get painted by the sun as it traveled around the Earth.

They had offered to shut it back but instead, I pulled on one of the old sweatshirts that I had found.

I had organized most of my things into a discard, donation, and keep pile and it was almost overwhelming that my whole life was right here in the totes.

Archer wanted to start over and maybe...I did...maybe it was too exhausting to try and run from him?

I couldn't make up my mind. I hated that he could change my opinion from one hour to the next--a whole day gone thinking of his presence and how I played a part in it. There were memories that genuinely made me happy and some I had to discard just because Archer was a part of them. They were too dark.

In one of the old roller-skating boxes, I found all my old notes and pictures I had written to myself to try and cope with leaving Archer. One picture was of me, Alma, Ben, and Ricci. Alma and I had cake smeared across our faces as we celebrated my birthday together.

Again, I felt a dark, desperate feeling. I missed Alma so fiercely I had to block out thinking about her. She didn't do well by herself and I prayed that she had stayed away from that shit that was killing her. I knew in my gut that she didn't though. It already had such a hard grip on her just like Archer did me.

She and Ben and Ricci had been the only people keeping me from crawling back on my hands and knees to him. They reminded me I was allowed to be human, allowed to unfurl my presence from my Master who held such a lock and key on my soul for those years I was with him.

What were they doing? Did I hurt Ricci's feelings by leaving? I smiled at that. I didn't think Ricci was capable of having his feelings hurt. He was probably more annoyed that he had to find a replacement for the shop because God know's Ben wouldn't be sober enough to keep the place going by himself.

I laughed and hugged the picture to my chest. I slipped it into my keep pile and regarded the notes and letters I'd written to myself. I didn't want to let these notes go but I thought it's the best thing to do. I wasn't that scared little girl whose identity was her Master's. I would never let that happen again no matter how long it took me to get away from him again. If I ever did.

"Hi! Can I have a trash bag over here?" I asked and thanked Thing Two who handed me a black bag.

I emptied the box of notes, picking out little trinkets and movie tickets. Until I can across something I'd forgotten about. Something I hoped to never see again. It was small, cut haphazardly but the pattern was still pastel and sweet. It was still downy despite being ripped in a moment of gruesomeness.

No. I would not be getting rid of this. I would never.

Fire Baptism

"So, everything you want is here?" Archer said but his stature was off. He seemed almost too relaxed. What had he been doing?

With whom? A small voice said in the back of my mind. I was not going to care about that other girl. I was not.

"Ah, yes, this is most of it. I know I only have my room so I tried to be aware of that...so."

"It won't matter." He said simply raising two fingers and the men who had been working with me all of a sudden moved to a silent order. They began picking up my things and instead of walking back toward the compound, they took them out of the large door and around...out of sight?

"Where are they going with my things?" I asked thoroughly confused.

"Let me show you, sweetie." He took my hand in his and leisurely followed the men.

When we stopped...my heart dropped into my stomach from the unknown.

In front of me was a large fire. Roaring....like the ancient spits that allowed for spiritual cleansing via fire.

"I want you to watch, Mina. All of this, all these things you deem important, will not matter. You dared use that bastard to provoke me. I will ruin all your memories away from me until I am all you have left."

My fear from earlier made my heartbeat low and tight.

"Archer, don't do this! I am sorry! Please, I'm begging you! I am sorry." I yanked my hand away from his, looking at him for some sort of leeway.

There was none.

His face was as dark as I'd ever seen it. "We need to start over this way, don't you think, darling?"

"What are you doing?" I screamed at him, running forward to stop the horror I was witnessing. To stop my only memories of being Mina.

Archer's arm came around my body, pulling me taunt to his. His hand grabbed my face and made me look at what he was doing to me.

"All of it," he ordered, "throw it all into the fire."

The men didn't hesitate and picked up the things that matter to me, the things that kept me going ....that proved that I was human, tossed into the wildfire.

My tears came before I thought to call them.

"Archer please!" I keened loudly. I didn't think what I said was decipherable. I wasn't human as he stood there, the fire reflecting in his black eyes. He couldn't have been human watching me keen in that kind of pain.

That's what it was...it was painful. He was ripping my veins, tearing apart my lungs...killing me. How could he just look at me like that? Could he not hear my tears? Did he care that my life was stretching and in agony in those white flames?

"No!!" I demanded so loudly, I saw some of the men flinch as they worked to destroy me.

Archer let me go and I fell to the soft ground. Slowly, I crawled forward, trying to salvage anything. I saw the picture of me on my birthday, with my friends slowly blackening and stretching apart until the flames ate it.

Gone. It was all going to be gone.

I felt Archer's foot on the back of my shoulders as he applied pressure. My hands and knees collapsed and I fell face-first into the dry dirt. Archer leaned down and slid one hand into the back of my hair and the other under my chin. He lifted my head up again. The tears and smoke stung my eyes.

"I want you to watch carefully, Mina. If you want to spend your time provoking me, that's fine. But I always win. Always. And as for that bastard Ben? You signed his death warrant. Anyone you give your heart to, anyone you bring in between us will die. And it'll be all your fault."

"No." I moaned my body tight with terror. He wouldn't...he wouldn't...Ben...

"Now, I want you to watch, okay? I want you to watch this. An eye for an eye, baby girl."

And so I watched as they threw my life into the fire and incinerated what I had worked so hard to build. One by one it all disappeared into hell.

It was only when it had all been disposed of, the men gone, and the fire dying down, did I feel his hands roam under my clothes. He had stayed... hovering over me, like a God enjoying the outcome of the natural disaster he had reigned down upon his misbehaving peasants.

And still, I stayed on the ground and did nothing as he joined me. My numbed despair reminded me of how many times he did this before.

I want us to be like we were...

Which meant when he kissed my neck, jaw, eyelids, nose, I wasn't surprised. My pain was intermingling in the air and that aroused him. It always had, hadn't it? Sure he would make love to my body and laugh and kiss me but there was always a bite to it. How many times had I defied him and he fucked me as roughly as he wanted.

How many times?....how...many...how

"You're so beautiful, Mina. So beautiful and mine." He said against my cheek leaving a soft kiss that I could now feel was a lie.

Why hadn't I ever seen that before? Felt the sharpness of his kisses, the way his body ripped into mine when he felt I deserved it. He was was monster...he was the slit throat in the night, the mix of blood and sex.

I wasn't surprised when he pulled my sweatshirt up and kissed my nipples until they were stiff and painful. He rolled them between his fingers then pinched them down at the same time. I didn't cry out, my voice, my soul numb. I should have never provoked him...should have never thought I could win against him.

"Oh my baby girl, I'm going to fuck you." He slid my shorts and panties off and his fingers stroked in between my folds languidly. He waited until they were caked in my arousal to move.

My body didn't care that he was trying to devour me alive or keep me prisoner. It never did. It just craved the surrealness he could instill in me. How he can break me mentally and physically and I still crave to fill his cock deep within me.

With one powerful surge, he was so deep inside of me I knew I would never be able to not give him what he wanted.

Moving my hips up to meet his, he laughed into the night and I wanted to throw up, "I will never let anyone else have you, Mina. Never."

He pushed deeper into me and I cried out when I felt his finger at my ass, stretching and coating my hole with the wetness from my pussy. He pushed a finger into me at the same time he stroked further as if he wanted to touch my womb. As he wanted to mark every part of me.

His other hand grabbed my mouth and chin, "Tell me you understand. Tell me your mine."

The tears clouded his powerful image over me and I felt myself splinter apart spiritually like I was walking on ice and it cracked under my feet.

He gave a powerful shove into me making me scream, "I'm yours! I'm yours!"

It was then I felt a fucking orgasm meet his and we came together.

I was drowning and I wasn't sure I'd come back up this time.