All Comments on 'Flight Delay'

by CanadianM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cowbullscowbullsalmost 9 years ago
Need another chapter

Very god start but those two younger guys would be ready for round two almost instantly. I suggest having them take her again and this time they take turns in her virgin ass. A 50 year old long time married woman likely hadn't had her anal cherry popped.

CanadianMCanadianMalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for commenting on my story... As you can see I did leave it open for them to take further advantage of the "situation"..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sticky Fingers

I agree with the other comment that she was prime to submit her near virgin ass to these already wet dicks... this was hot, and I’ve taken two cocks like this. It’s so primal - the men bucking you back and forth, one set of hands on your hips and another gripping your head... mmm ... I’ve been pinching my clit, reading your stories and I have to say I love your rough touch too.. please tell me there’s a part two - describing the second round of cum dripping from this MILF, she’ll become the frat house cock sucker to stay satisfied when she gets bored with her husband...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianM@CanadianM
I enjoy writing stories for others in the hopes that it will turn them on and give them some pleasure, please feel free to comment and give constructive criticism. I also love to take photographs, and would like to expand my boundaries in that pursuit. I am a mature male and e...