Flight from the Harbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More tentacles administered another helping of nectar and the temperature in the Cell became feverish. Tori groaned as clear-bulbed suckers latched onto her beautiful tits, and thick rivulets of creamy milk streamed out. The animalistic urge to back herself up onto her cute little stepbrother became overwhelming as she reached back to put his hands on her hips. Chayse exhaled deeply and furiously began pistoning in and out of her and in no time at all the first of many orgasms to come poured inside her. Together forever, they were in total bliss. A mask of tentacles lowered over their eyes, and plunged their world into heavenly darkness.

Sighing contentedly, the Prince left them to their service.

"Step-siblings -- what a concept..."

------Some Time Later------

Thrusting, slapping, sucking, wetness. This was their life now, and Chayse neither knew nor cared how long he and Tori had been going at it. The tentacles had lifted them into a vertical sixty-nine position several hours ago and they simply didn't tire of going down on each other. His face was barely recognisable underneath all the tentacles, slime and pussy juice, and Tori's throat must surely be painted white with how much of his thick baby batter she'd swallowed. The tentacles came out from time to time to clean them, not out of concern for their well-being or anything, but because their fluids were too copious and precious to waste.

Eventually they returned the step-siblings to a standard doggy-style position on all fours. At some point they had actually given up trying to milk Tori's breasts as it turned out Chayse's hands were somehow more effective. So instead they set to work slapping and whipping their asses, driving Chayse to fuck her even harder.

"MMMmmfff, fuckkk yess Chay," she cried, "Fucking breed me, give me your babies, knock me up goooOOD!!!!"

Oh I will, thought Chayse. You bet I will you dirty little- Wait what?

Something was wrong with those words, Chayse realised. It was like a wrinkle in his perfect, lust-crazed world. What was wrong with what Tori said? Surely breeding was good? It was better than good, it was amazing. It was so hard to think...

Tori... Tori always said she didn't want kids, that she's no good with them...

The fog in Chayse's head didn't so much dissipate at that revelation as it did shatter like a broken glass. He very nearly lost his balance as the shock coursed through him.

"Oops, someone's pushing themselves. Did I do that?" giggled Tori.

With the gentle, but firm encouragement of the tentacles, Chayse straightened up and resumed pounding away at her. Shit! What are we doing here? Tori... oh god! I mean, I kinda hoped we'd always end up getting it on, but this is NOT what I had in mind. At least... At least she doesn't seem to be in pain? Ah fuck!

The tentacles seemed to sense that something was amiss, that perhaps the arousal in the room was waning ever so slightly, and so a tentacle lowered from the ceiling to fill Chayse with more nectar.

Oh god no please! I have to... have to help... have to save... Tori... Don't get her pregnant... Nooo...

Something was off. His body coursed with white-hot heat and his desire to taste Tori all over and fill her with as much of his cock as possible returned. But his mind... his mind did not cloud over as he expected. It was very close though. He was standing at the edge of the most enticing precipice imaginable and the seductive siren voices down below cried out, begging him to join their haven of wanton debauchery.

Tori doesn't act like this. Well, I mean a little bit sure, but this is too much even for her. She likes the beach, and heavy metal, and those fucking cockatiels of hers that never shut up. Not constant tentacle sex and orgies. Or maybe she does, I dunno, I never asked her.

These were the only thoughts that allowed him to retain his sanity, although the nectar still made him too horny to resist humping her and relishing it. He also came to the realisation that if he tried to stop fucking her, the tentacles would likely be none too pleased. Nor would Tori, for that matter.

Doesn't matter. I will get us out of here by hell or high water. But I gotta be careful -- one wrong move and I may never see her again. So this could take some time, but I suppose if I'm gonna be anywhere planning an escape, Chayse grunted as he released yet another load all over her back, it may as well be here.

It turned out that planning how to circumvent an extremely advanced race of sex aliens while drugged and performing carnal acts he'd never considered before on his buxom stepsister whom he'd yearned for years over was more difficult than Chayse thought. For one thing, he needed to keep up the act that he was a happy, horny and compliant fucktoy. Which to an extent he was -- there were times where he simply needed to put thoughts of escaping to the back of his mind for a few hours and embrace his overt lust with Tori. At least he was starting to get the hang of resisting the mind-numbing effects of their nectar. Ironic then, that the Krinis thought his feelings for Tori would help serve the Hive, when they would actually serve his escape.

It was evident that getting out of there by force was simply not possible. The tentacles were too strong, too numerous, and he was but one average guy who'd been fucked half to death. Then there was the matter of Tori -- he might not be a sex-crazed zombie anymore, but she was still well and truly on cloud nine. It was at that moment the Prince's words echoed in the back of Chayse's mind, "Sex, after all, is all anyone should want for in here."

Maybe I can use this to my advantage! It's very risky though. Chayse was all too agreeable to spending another six hours thinking about the ramifications of it while Tori sucked him off.

I suppose it can't hurt to give it a small test run. Besides, it's hard to get much further without being able to see. Here goes.

"Mmm, let me see that tight little ass of yours babe," he said.

It was innocuous enough considering all the other dirty talk that had been flying around their Cell the last few days. At first he thought it might not work, but slowly, the tentacles wrapped tightly around his eyes loosened and he could see again. His vision was largely occupied by his stepsister's obediently waggling backside, which was obviously the nicest thing to see, but being able to get a grasp on their confines was also valuable. He was relieved that his assumption that the tentacles couldn't see was confirmed, else they'd see what he was up to.

Most importantly, however, Chayse realised he could trick the tentacles. If it looks like a mindless sex slave, acts like a mindless sex slave, quacks like a mindless sex slave, then that's good enough for them. They would refuse nothing if it meant happier thralls and improved efficiency for the Hive. Especially with an Outlier case like he and Tori, these tentacles seemed somewhat more amiable than those found elsewhere. Getting out of this fleshy fun room would be significantly harder however, as Chayse suspected opening the door would raise a red flag. He had an idea. It was bold and certifiably nuts, but maybe that was what would make it work.

He had to wait until his next feeding of delicious orange slime. He had no idea what was in that stuff, but was pretty sure that it was full of otherworldly nutrients, stimulants and aphrodisiacs that made it more healthy for consumption than anything else in the world. Still, it didn't change the fact that he would kill for something more substantial, like a pizza or a chicken parmy.

Feigning a fresh, hot wave of desire, Chayse tackled Tori forcefully to the ground, as if determined to rut her in the most unrestrained way possible. A tentacle reached out to try and stabilise things, but in their supposed passion, Chayse and Tori fell and squished it, flattening it out as they rolled around. When it was freed, it hung crooked and sported a big crease, forcing it to limply retreat into the walls to nurse its wound. The other tentacles seemed to think better of interfering and left the two step-siblings to their violent romp around the Cell.

Chayse's foot brushed the knot and as it opened they both fell into a heap in the hallway, but made sure to continue fucking. When it became clear that the tentacles in their room hadn't noticed yet, Chayse crossed to the room containing the redhead and the biker, Tori panting desperately on her knees behind him. Time was of the essence here. The Cell was still more than occupied, this time with eight men, all in a pile having a furious orgy. The redhead was likely buried somewhere under there. In all the hubbub, Chayse dragged out two of them, any two would do, into the hallway. It's amazing what months of nonstop sex could do for your upper body strength.

"Ooh, two more, that's naughty even for you, Chay" giggled Tori.

Chayse completely forgot that the two men and Tori would try to madly hump anything with a pulse. Getting them all untangled without raising too much ruckus seemed nigh impossible, but somehow he was able to coax the two men back into his and Tori's chamber and shut them inside.

"Aw, that's no fun. But I suppose we don't have to share now."

Hopefully that would buy them some time -- as far as the tentacles were concerned, there would still be two thralls in there, and it would take a while to realise they weren't the correct ones. Tori refused to wait any longer for Chayse to blow another helping of jizz into her, and he struggled to contain himself as well. Even so, he looked frantically for some sign of an exit, as he tried to inch them towards the end of the Cell-lined corridor.

Determined to avoid detection and still relentlessly horny as they were, progress was glacially slow. The panic of the situation, admittedly, made him pound Tori even harder, not that she was complaining. He had yet to figure out if they were even going in the right direction, when he spotted the smallest glint of natural light peaking in through a partially-tentacle-covered window at the end of the hall.

A window? Chayse was confused. The Hive is meant to be underground -- near Central Station. But there are no windows down there. Where the hell are we?

His confusion was not aided by the inky blackness outside only interrupted by a thin shaft of moonlight.

Shit! Picked a hell of a time to do this.

Slowly but surely, Chayse started to piece together his location and figured it was high up an overrun office skyscraper somewhere in Sydney CBD. Not what he had planned for, and now he had to roughly, but carefully fuck his stepsister down around eight flights of stairs.

If we get through this, I better bloody well not have to recount this to anyone. "How did you get away?" "Oh me and my stepsister fucked our way out."

They reached the ground floor without much issue, but then a problem emerged: it had taken so long to get down that the Krinis' nectar was starting to wear off. Under any other circumstances, Chayse would have been delighted by this news, but without the nectar, he was noticing himself become rapidly more exhausted. If he passed out now, it would be game over. Additionally if Tori came to her senses, she may very well panic. What to do? What to do?

Chayse didn't like it, but didn't see an alternative. He brought Tori over to the wall from which an all-too-familiar tentacle type emerged. He took it into his mouth and gently coaxed a fresh batch of revitalising orange slime, which the tentacle was only too happy to provide. Tori was much more insistent on it giving up its precious cargo. Watching her suck so voraciously as desire and energy returned to Chayse, meant he simply had to stop and shove his cock down her throat for fifteen minutes.

That was one hell of a pit stop.

As climbed out over the debris and through the shattered windows in the lobby, cool midnight air washed over them. The streets were pitch black and there was seemingly no power to the city at all, but you could sense all manner of tentacled alien behemoths skulking about in the night. All was quiet save for the distant moans echoing out of every building.

"Damn, this breeze makes my nipples hard," breathed Tori.

"Your nipples are always hard, silly."

"That's true. Have a feel,' she said, temptingly rubbing her tits against his back.

Chayse wanted so badly to turn around and bury his face in them, but he had more pressing issues to contend with -- namely where to go next, and how to get out of the city. It was one thing to fuck their way out of a building, but this required something else. Cars were almost certainly out of the question and he was slightly concerned about the lack of plane or helicopter presence. That left...

"Tori, my sweet, you live around here, do you know where the harbour is from here?"

"It's abouttt... six blocks that way!" She pointed to the west.

"Thank you babe."

"You wanna really thank me?" she smirked.

And so with Chayse's hand playing absentmindedly with Tori's needy love button, they delicately set off between the skyscrapers. He could barely make out that the roads and buildings were draped in thick layers of slime, ichor and winding tendrils. Stumbling around in the dark was nightmarish, he was expecting some sort of trap to close around them at any second. A sound to their left made them both jump, and Chayse sprung into action, bringing Tori to her knees behind a power pole and rapidly ramming his cock between her boobs.

An elderly Singaporean lady and a twenty-year-old, blonde-haired, surfer dude were making quite a scene, rolling around in the gutters together. She insisted on pushing his tongue deeper into her trembling mound, although Chayse wasn't sure how much more tongue the poor guy had to give. Scenes like this were everywhere, he soon realised, each more explicit than the last. As fucked up as it was, it gave Chayse hope that he and Tori would blend in seamlessly.

Three streets later, he felt it. The ground rumbled and shook violently every few seconds, and a cacophony of unrestrained moans grew to fever pitch liked a swarm of angered bees. Chayse couldn't possibly tell where it wasn't coming from... until he saw it. Its silhouette illuminated only by the moonlight, a gargantuan, towering, writhing figure lurched from behind a half-constructed hotel.

"Holy fuck!" he exhaled, dragging Tori inside an overrun kebab shop.

Down in the Hive, Chayse had seen numerous hulking, six-legged beasts comprised entirely of tentacles and about a dozen-odd trapped humans being milked and fucked to oblivion. They would go out to patrol the surface and return with a batch of new, freshly-converted fuckmeat. At the time, he always secretly hoped to be fused into one; the prospect of hunting scared little humans only to watch their terror turn to unbridled glee was extremely arousing. How futile their hopes of escaping their steamy fate were.

Those brutes were nothing compared to the blood-chilling sight he beheld now. It was like a giant, tentacled kaiju, taller than most buildings in the city. There must have been hundreds, if not thousands of people trapped inside, all in the throes of madness. It moved forward on four massive, shifting feet, each containing about seventy or eighty human livestock. At one point it stopped, and about fifty tentacles snaked out from the main body to examine some of the higher floors of an abandoned casino. A short terrified scream later, they unearthed their prey -- a dishevelled, blonde erotic dancer -- and dragged her kicking and screaming out the window to join her new neighbours.

"Ooh, that looks like fun!" said Tori merrily, peeking out the window. "C'mon, let's see if we can have a go!" And like spotting an exciting new ride at an amusement park, she made to climb out towards the Tenta-Colossus.

"Tori no!" panicked Chayse, dragging her back inside, hopefully without that behemoth noticing.

"What's the matter? Don't you wanna feel good with me?"

Trying to balance getting out of Sydney with placating his hot, manic stepsister, while also satisfying his own primal instincts felt like a Sisyphean task.

"Of course Torilicious," he said trying to keep his voice as level as possible. "So how about we stay here and I rail that cute little butt of yours until you can't walk straight?"

This prospect changed her expression significantly, "You can't," she teased. "I'm wayyy too good at taking your dick now."

For a moment all thoughts of escaping and the Tenta-Colossus were put completely out of his mind, as the nectar within Chayse flared back up and all he could think of was burying himself in Tori over and over again.

"That sounds like a challenge to me," he said hungrily, yanking her back inside and bending her Amazonian-like frame over one of the tables.

Nevertheless, the Tenta-Colossus seemed to have noticed some kind of commotion as it turned down their street and began moving towards them. It paid little attention to the already enraptured thralls cavorting in the streets as it came to a stop just outside the kebab shop. Chayse's heart was hammering partly in fear, but also partly due to how good his stepsister's ass felt. Several snake-like appendages emerged and scoured the shops and cafes for any sign of disturbance. Chayse shivered slightly as they slithered over and around the two of them, and he started fucking Tori like his life depended on it.

Satisfied that the pair were already well and truly fucked silly, the tentacles stuck around to lap up some of the cum that was pooling beneath them, before investigating the back rooms of the shop. There was some clanging and banging, but eventually a group of four military personnel were extracted from hiding in the storage cupboard. Their guns and armour rendered useless, they were systematically stripped and pacified. One of them, a broad-chested male sporting a rapidly hardening bulge, meekly called out to Chayse and Tori for help. As much as he otherwise wanted to, Chayse kept his eyes firmly on the prize between his stepsister's legs. One by one, the men vanished into the depths of the Tenta-Colossus.

Tori had already taken over two dozen loads by the time the behemoth finally wandered off and it was safe to get back up. She was so full of cum that when Chayse eventually pulled out, her stomach actually deflated slightly as it all flowed out down her legs.

"Well I can still walk," she sighed happily, "but that's still pretty impressive."

Chayse slapped her ass playfully before remembering they still had to get out of there, and soon. They'd escaped their constraints hours ago and hadn't made nearly enough progress since. They set off once more to the harbour at a somewhat more brisk pace. Tori wasn't fussed where they were going or why, so long as she and her stepbrother were fucking like bunnies.

Eventually they arrived at Darling Harbour and it was... not quite what they expected. Oh sure, the amenities and parks and bridges and even a docked warship were smothered in tentacles, but the moonlit water was calm and serene in an otherwise sea of chaos. The salty sea breeze was a pleasant reprieve from the constant odour of spunk and sweat they'd grown used to. Even more unusual was the waters edge; no slime or ichor seemed to venture any closer than three or four metres from it. As such, and much to Chayse's relief, many smaller boats along the piers were still untainted.

As they walked along the harbour's edge, it was weird to feel concrete and stone under their feet rather than throbbing flesh. Many of the moored boats were yachts and ferries for the city's elite who clearly no longer had need of them, but Chayse seriously doubted he had the knowledge or access to operate them. But maybe, just maybe he could find what he was looking for. It took twenty minutes but eventually he spotted it poking out from under a tarp. Climbing over the very ineffectual security gate and bringing Tori with him, he lifted up the tarp to reveal their salvation: a tinnie.