Flight from the Harbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small silence settled, before Tori quietly said, "Chayse, that's fucking hot."

That was certainly not the reaction he was expecting. "Huh?!"

She simply shrugged sheepishly.

"I mean, all bets are off when it comes to aliens I suppose, but still... I just feel like I let you down. I should've been better."

"It's not that simple Chay, it was an insanely difficult situation either way. And I doubt you were fully in your right mind either. At the end of the day you did get us out, something I imagine very few others would have thought to do. Clearly I didn't. Maybe that's just one reason why I like you so much."

"You said it was hot though."

"...Because it is."

A fresh surge of heat ran to Chayse's face, while a fresh surge of arousal ran between Tori's legs. Not sure how to respond, Chayse continued driving into a horizon that never ended.

Imagine that, piped up Tori's conscience once more, he wanted to just keep fucking you like a mindless whore over and over. Pumping and thrusting inside you, so hot and sweet.

"He did want to," Tori told herself, "but he didn't and that's that."

Mmm... very true. Wasn't that nice of him? Maybe you should reward him? Being his permanent cocksleeve seems like a fair deal, don't you think?

Tori ignored her lewd inner turmoil once again.

On a flat and empty stretch of highway, Chayse caught something out of the corner of his eye in the rearview mirror. A flashing red and blue speck half a kilometre behind left Chayse in stupendous disbelief.

"You've gotta be kidding, right? The only other car around for ages just happens to be a fucking cop? Like, yeah no shit it's not my car, but the world is kinda coming apart at the seams. Don't you miserable cunts have better shit to be getting on wi-"

A truly bizarre and impossible thought occurred to him. As he looked back, he noticed the police car steering erratically all over the road, yet slowly but surely, the sirens grew ever-so-slightly louder. Chayse's blood turned to ice in his veins.

"...No way."

"What's wrong?"

"You got your seatbelt on?"

"Yeah?"

"Good. Hold on tight."

Chayse's foot slammed the accelerator so hard it almost went through the footwell. Tori realised the danger and smartly wound up all the windows. She even began checking the glovebox for anything that would help seal up cracks. Unfortunately, the speed difference between a brand new police cruiser and a rusted thirty-year-old stationwagon was becoming steadily apparent, and on these open roads, there was nowhere to hide.

Behind the windscreen, nothing of the interior of the cop car was visible, save for a pink mass of flailing, hyper-active tentacles. Whilst their technique left something to be desired, the fact that the aliens had already learned how to drive a goddamn car was strangely even more terrifying to Chayse than the Tenta-Colossus.

Here they cummmm, crooned Tori internally. Sexy fun times incoming!

Utilising the standard Mercedes driver technique, the tentacles had cruised right up to within tailgating distance, before ramming into the rear bumper, almost pitting them into a tail slide. In a move of sheer desperation, Chayse pulled off the road into the grass, hoping to lure the tentacles into a stupid move with their clear inexperience. It didn't work, and only allowed them to pull alongside while blocking their path back onto the road. There was only one thing for it.

"This might hurt! Chayse yelled, and he rammed straight into the side of the police car. The whole car jerked and jolted, but not as badly as their opponent, punching a hole in the driver's side door and sending it into a spin. This gave them some breathing room, as it took a good forty seconds for the Krinis to compose and reorient itself. Not that it did them much good as there was still no way of outrunning or evading it.

At the very least, Chayse realised that the Krinis would never go to such lengths; they wanted happy, healthy fuckmeat, ideally not smeared across the tarmac. Once more it regained ground and pulled alongside to their left. As loathe as he was to use Tori's side as a battering ram, he had to try and push it off the road. But this was a mistake. They both screamed as a smooth, powerful tentacle skewered through both the police car door and Tori's door, and with a bit of elbow grease, ripped both doors completely away from their respective cars.

Still at speed and now completely exposed, numerous tentacles stretched out across the gap and lunged at Tori's nakedness.

"NO-!" she screamed, but before she could get another word out, her mouth became fully occupied and a familiar orange substance began sweetly trickling down her throat. Her eyes became glassy and a part of her hidden deep inside her mind purred in triumph. A pair of clear-bulbed tips attached themselves to her heavy tits and rhythmically began to milk her -- oh god, how had she gone so long without being milked? More tendrils slithered over and between her legs, lapping at her dripping mound. The creature tried to pull her out of the car into its own, but was struggling against the seatbelt.

Shocked, desperate and more than a little horny himself, Chayse did the only thing he could think of. He slammed on the brakes and rotated the car into a spin. Stretched between the two cars, the force of it was enough to yank the tentacles free of his stepsister and pull the Krinis out of its exposed driver's side door. It got shredded under the tires and along the pavement, where it flopped about meekly for a bit and then no more.

Panting and shaking, Chayse turned to see if Tori was alright, who as it turned out, was more than alright. Her fingers were madly oscillating her swollen clit and her eyes had rolled into the back of her head. He wanted to help her but then she pulled him into a kiss so deep it was like she was trying to eat his face. He could taste her libidinous breath vividly. She stared into his eyes and momentary flash of recognition returned her to some normality and she pulled away.

"Eep! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

"It's okay, everything's alri-"

"No, no it really isn't! I-I can't fight them like you can! They affect me so bad!

Tori extricated herself from the car, before he could get another word out. Still keenly masturbating, she stared distantly at the pile of mushed, withering tentacles up the road.

"I need to go take care of this. Alone," she said. Chayse understood that by "this" she meant her currently out-of-control sex drive. "Umm, stay here, I'll be back in a few hours."

Chayse didn't want them to split after all they had been through, but the last few hours, days, weeks, and months had all been a lot to handle, and if she needed time to herself, he could understand that. It was all still a blur for him as well. All he could do was watch as she borderline ran for the police car that had rolled into a ditch, careful to avoid molesting range of the tentacles, should they decide to reanimate. She sped off in the direction they came from, leaving Chayse by the semi-destroyed stationwagon and the fully destroyed pile of tentacles.

It had been a long, stressful day and he didn't feel like they'd accomplished much. Sure they had some food and most of a car, but they were still naked, unclean, reeling from the effects of their captivity and had barely escaped recapture twice. Perhaps they would've been better off just not bothering to escape in the first place. He helped himself to a bag of salt and vinegar chips he'd swiped from the estate and laid down in the boot of the car.

He felt his cock slowly began to heat up and harden. Despite their escape from the Hive, the lingering effects of the nectar had left him residually horny, even when he wasn't checking out Tori's body. More of it must've transferred from her to him in that kiss as everything in his vision became centred around his cock, already leaking pre-cum. He stroked it gently at first, but then threw caution to the wind and began pumping as hard and fast as he had back when he was the Krinis' captive.

He wished Tori hadn't gone to help herself, they could've easily enjoyed themselves together if they really wanted to. His mind flashed back to so many sexy times from their time in the Hive. Every load the tentacles helped him pump into her, the feel of her sopping pussy tightly wrapped around his shaft as she bounced up and down on him, her cute squeaks and satisfied groans.

He came hard and fast as the sun rose on a new day, and the nectar was still strong enough for him to go a few more rounds. Eventually, even though Tori hadn't yet returned, Chayse was too tired to wait for her and dozed off to sleep. His dreams were haunted by the sight of Tori's slime-soaked naked body, living walls of spongy flesh and ichor that twisted and moaned, and thick ropes of cum erupting from his cock for all his tentacle friends.

These magical dreams were interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up. Finally Tori must have returned. But as a car door opened it was clear that something was very wrong. A frantic squelching and slipping rushed forth and Chayse became engulfed in a web of hot, sticky tentacles that beguiled his body and melted his mind.

------Several Hours Earlier------

The Prince was enjoying sifting through the pages of the Kama Sutra. There was somewhat less open-faced lust in it than one of his species typically enjoyed, but its message for sex as a means to enrich life and give purpose was one he sympathised with all too well.

"Ssssire," whispered a tentacle over his shoulder.

"Speak."

"There isss... an Unnested visitor requesssting to ssssee you."

He sighed. What little governance and rebel human factions remained were always trying to reach out to the Krinis. Perhaps thinking to negotiate with their leaders, whomever they may be, and beg for peace. Eventually they would see that this is peace, certainly compared to the apparent relative tumult of prior human society. The tentacle seemed to anticipate his reaction.

"They sssspecifically asssked for you by name, ssssire. Information regarding the recent Desertersss, sssuposssedly..."

That certainly piqued the Prince's curiosity enough to put his new reading down. It was a marriage-heavy chapter anyway.

"Okay then. Where is our guest?"

Arriving in the lobby of the Outlier Tower, the Prince discovered a naked woman lovingly having her feet caressed by a patch of wriggling cilia. As tense and uncomfortable as she seemed, it was hard for her to hide how relaxing it felt. It was Tori.

"Welcome back, my dear!" smiled the Prince. "A sight for sore eyes, I believe the human expression is. Your absence has been mourned terribly."

She seemed too nervous to speak, so he continued, "I see your... stepbrother has not joined us, most curious. To what do I owe the pleasure? It is, after all, what we specialise in."

"Y-You don't seem surprised to see me," trembled Tori.

"That depends on what you're here for."

"...I'm here to ask for f-forgiveness."

"Forgiveness?"

"Well, we escaped... and it was wrong."

"Mhm, yes I'll admit it was rather unsatisfactory. But I appreciate you realising it and trying to make amends. So that's it then, just the forgiveness?"

"N-no! I also want to make a deal. I... I want back in."

"Ahh, so my intuition was correct. I hope you don't think me rude when I say you didn't strike me as someone who could do without our pleasure."

"Well, you're right," her voice growing clearer as his dreamy voice made her relax slightly. "And neither can my stepbrother, even if he thinks he can. It's only been two days and I just can't do it. I want us to be put back in our Cell, exactly as we were before, just the two of us forever."

It was an unnecessary request, thought the Prince. Once Outlier pairings have copulated sufficiently with each other, it became extremely difficult to reintegrate them back into the standard functions of the Hive. She and her stepbrother were practically fated to end up this way.

"As much as I love the thrill of the hunt, it's so much nicer when humans realise what we can offer and willingly submit themselves to it. However, again, your stepbrother is not here so...?"

"I know where he is," said Tori quickly. "I told him I had to be alone for a while, but that I'll be back soon.

"Well we wouldn't want him to worry, now would we? I am willing to accept this deal on two conditions, both of which I think you'll find agreeable and fair. Firstly, as much as we have guessed about the nature of your escape, I'd still like to hear the details from you. With that knowledge we will be able to significantly improve our security, and see if we can make this whole 'spiriting away' escapade of yours a one-time thing, hm?"

It was an unnecessary request, thought Tori. She was just about to specifically ask for that herself. Locked up tighter than ever, to be used as a total mindless slut for Chayse and the tentacles. Not even the tiniest chance to be taken away again. It was all she could think about on the long drive down to Sydney.

"Secondly, you may recall when we first met, I made you both an offer to consider, do you remember?

"Uhh, no, unfortunately. Sorry. Memory's been a bit fried recently."

"The two of you made quite an impression on these," he said satisfyingly rubbing the heads of his twin cocks. "I entertained the possibility of you becoming my own personal Devotees. You see, my brethren admittedly expect me to have a designated couple of them, but I've been hesitant. I don't like playing favourites. Think of it as a private party within a much larger party. The more I've thought about it however, the more I've liked the idea of having an Outlier pair, particularly one as notorious as you two."

Tori was taken aback completely. "Oh, I don't really know how to respond to that."

"It would be nothing demanding, I assure you. You and your partner would still be mostly left to yourselves. But every now and then I might pop by for a while and well... you've already had a taste of what I can do," he grinned.

An image of her and Chayse having their holes completely stuffed and filled by the Prince swam before Tori. If the Prince noticed how overtly wet the thought of it made her, he made no mention of it.

"So, do we have a deal?" he asked.

"Yes, absolutely," she smiled.

She told the Prince everything, in graphic, sexy detail. How her begging Chayse to breed her made him jolt to his senses, how he was fighting the urge to stay and fuck her silly anyway, how they escaped the Tower and where they went afterwards. In the fullness of time, she had come to remember it all of her own accord, including all the juicy, sexy bits Chayse hadn't mentioned.

As one of the Prince's new Devotees, Tori was given a formal escort to a new car for her to use to get back to Chayse. A lump of tentacles roughly the size of a double bed fumbled their way into the back seat like some sort of squid-like clown car, which was impossible for her not to find funny, and more than a little cute. They really weren't bad at all, these aliens...

The Prince looked at her through the window, "Now, that Krinis you encountered on the road that could drive for itself was a rather rare subspecies, unfortunately. I'm disappointed to hear of its demise. My point is, these ones cannot perform such complex tasks, which means you'll have to do the driving. Which means none of our special nectar for now, sorry. But they should still be able to sufficiently stimulate your erogenous zones very nicely anyway."

"And Chayse?"

"They'll be able to perfectly placate him as well."

The tentacles behind her slowly unfolded and wrapped around her, with two starfish-shaped suckers engulfing her sensitive areolae and lightly sucking her breasts. A small, delicate tentacle wormed its way between her legs and pressed inside her. It didn't thrust hard, but gently vibrated and massaged her pussy wonderfully. The Prince smiled as her breathing became slightly laboured.

"Fuck it's good to be back," she exhaled.

"Glad to have you back, my dear. Happy travels!" he said as Tori set off. Streets lined with Krinis parted like the Red Sea -- none attempted to stop her.

------Later------

Chayse's muffled sighs of pleasure in the back seat were almost too much for Tori to bear. At some point her seat had become so wet with desire, that the tentacles formed a set of living underwear for her to wear. She was getting molested, they were getting fed, nothing wasted, everybody wins. Still, she wanted so badly to just pull over for a bit to sate her urges with Chayse, but knew the sooner they were back home, the better things would be. Soon she would have no need or want for such self-control.

The attack had caught Chayse so off-guard he had no chance whatsoever of resisting the nectar this time. Tori explained how things would be right again soon; no more needing to sneak around looking for scraps or being afraid, just being pampered, warm and loving each other. Her words hit his every mental sweet spot; even when he hadn't been under, he had struggled to justify their escape or deny how good their lives had been with the Krinis. No part of him could resent what she had done, instead he loved her for it even more. If she hadn't done it, how much longer would he have lasted before coming to the same conclusion?

As their car pulled up at Outlier Tower, the Prince greeted his two Devotees warmly, presumably the Krinis had forewarned him of their impending return. He kissed them both deeply, his snakelike tongue glazed with his own special brand of nectar. It was everything Tori had longed for as her expression became vacant and drunken, and her mind was finally granted delicious release once more. Like a diligent hotel concierge, the Prince then invited to show them to their room. Chayse and Tori took one last look at the beauty the Krinis had unleashed upon the city, knowing full well they would never have this view again.

Thanks to what Tori had told the Prince, the Outlier Tower underwent some rapid and significant changes. The windows, entrance and Cell doors were barred and reinforced with extra-thick, durable tentacles. Every room in the building could now only be entered or exited by the Prince. Extensive study of Outliers had allowed the Krinis to develop techniques that would not only help identify when someone was no longer 'under', but also use non-sexual means to help them reduce stress and re-align their worldview to embrace sex. The Prince was especially proud of this discovery.

And it wasn't just inside the Tower that changed. Beasts that roamed the city such as the Tenta-Colossus were instructed to fuck everyone and anyone indiscriminately, including the thralls on the off-chance they might be faking. The boats in the Harbour as well as other forms of transport were to be immobilised and stored securely (in the unlikely event that they came in handy for cases such as Tori's). And as averse as the Krinis were to open water, experiments began working on an immense kraken-like creature that could comfortably patrol the depths of the Harbour, and potentially, corrupt the waters with its nectar.

Whilst the Krinis couldn't possibly account for every eventuality, these changes would see Deserter rates drop almost entirely.

Safe in the knowledge that they couldn't escape and would never want to, the newly-returned occupants of the furthest Cell at the end of the Outlier Tower's 8th floor were sealed inside, with the Prince promising the first of his many visits to come soon.

Tentacles lifted Tori into midair, hiking her legs up and around Chayse's torso, before lowering her onto his throbbing erection. As she was bounced up and down to that first precious orgasm, it felt like her brain and all of her thoughts had been moved between her legs and he was just fucking them senseless. As a pair of tapered tentacles plunged into her ass, her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. They were free less than a day ago, but it was all a far too distant memory for her now, a climax-induced hallucination for all she knew.