Flight from the Harbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basically a cheap aluminium hull with an outboard motor on the back, a tinnie didn't require much technical knowledge to drive one, or commandeer for that matter. Checking the storage bin underneath the seats, Chayse found a jerrycan half-filled with fuel, some life jackets, and a box of old muesli bars.

Finally some good fucking food, thought Chayse, hardly daring to believe their first actual stroke of luck.

The sky had turned from pitch black to an inky blue during their escapades, but Chayse still had no desire trying to top up the tinnie's fuel in the dark. He just had to hope it had enough to get them out of the city. Tori meanwhile, was getting antsy; it had been two whole minutes since Chayse had last put his tongue in her throat, and she was resorting to trying to lick the dried cum and slime off her tits.

"Tori if you get in the boat with me, I promise you can suck my cock the whole way."

That was all the invitation she needed. Chayse laid one of the seat cushions down for her to kneel on as he took his place at the rudder. Hoping beyond hope that it wouldn't wake every tentacle in the city up to go after them, he fired up the engine. A few nearby patches of cilia stirred, but otherwise the noise was surprisingly subdued. He made a point to keep it at low revs however, which meant progress would once again be slow. Nevertheless, he cast off from the pier, and they were on their way, with Tori expertly extracting her first load at sea, for which Chayse kept a number of witty puns to himself.

Jeez, we might actually do this.

------Meanwhile------

The poor humans who used this building must have had dreadfully dull and unfulfilling lives, the Prince thought as he climbed the stairs. All that working and pressure, no time to enjoy life or feeling like you're doing anything meaningful. No sense of community or camaraderie at all.

He did not often make trips to this tower; Outlier cases were roughly one in one hundred and seventy-three thousand, and it generally took weeks of keen observation to discover them. It had been almost a week since he'd last seen off that delightful pair of step-siblings. Hopefully he could check up on their progress while he was here.

Right now though he was here to examine some sort of disturbance in one of the other rooms. Upon arriving at his destination, he placed his hand upon the knot and stepped inside. Six muscular, well-endowed men were tightly restrained by tentacles, and at the back of the room was a shaking, clearly distressed girl with pale skin and flaming red hair. Tentacles from the wall and ceiling made no efforts to fuck or restrain, but instead gently consoled and caressed her. The Prince bowed and smiled to her in a gesture of peace before looking around at the men.

"Where is her partner?" he communicated directly with his slimy brethren.

"Gone! Essscaped!" the voice whispered in his mind.

"Clearly. The girl will go hungry without him."

"Ssssearch we will... Poor girl... Sssweet girl..."

The Prince sighed. Deserters were even less common than Outliers, but they did happen. Still he couldn't have gotten far. He would check each room manually if needs be, but he'd really rather get back to his research quickly. He'd just unearthed a fascinating reading called the Kama Sutra.

He would check the step-siblings room across the hall first. But much to the Prince's shock, when their door opened, they were nowhere to be found, and in their place, two burly men were clearly and intimately occupied with each other. Upon closer inspection, one of them was the redhead's heavily tattooed partner!

It took a few minutes of consultation with the Krinis of both rooms, but the Prince was able to surmise much of what had transpired. The redheaded girl and her partner were swiftly reunited and back mating at full efficacy and happiness, while he called for a Transporter to return the rest of the men back to the Hive. He took a long look at the empty chamber of the step-siblings.

"Well that's disappointing. But for whom?"

------Meanwhile------

The tinnie trundled along at a leisurely pace, as if this were nothing more than a relaxing fishing trip. But Chayse couldn't be less relaxed at that moment. He was constantly on the lookout for anything amiss, which granted, was seemingly everything. He was also tensing up from regularly having his balls drained by Tori, although not as steadily as before, and he could feel that the nectar in their systems was once again losing its edge.

He wondered why the Krinis seemed to be averse to the water. Considering how much fluids they project and revel in, it seemed odd. He doubted they were afraid of sharks or whales. Perhaps it was the salt, or the bacteria, or the microscopic shellfish. If alien movies had taught him one thing it was that they were weak to the smallest, most inconspicuous organisms.

Rounding the bend in the harbour, they finally got a good look at the Harbour Bridge, and Chayse was just as horrified as he had been with the Tenta-Colossus. It looked less like a bridge and more like the biggest spider web in the world. It had been completely consumed by solid pink tentacles and hardened strands of ichor that crossed every which way. Thankfully there were no people suspended from the trusses, possibly because the Krinis recognised the obvious danger with that. It was now just a symbol of pure alien corruption.

The Opera House wasn't faring any better; it now resembled a pulsating peeled oyster of sorts. Enchanting music no longer echoed through its halls but rather a haunting chorus of "yeSSsS sSooOO GOOD!" and "FUCKKKK more mORE MORE!!!!" A mixture of patriotic sadness and anger boiled inside Chayse and he couldn't bring himself to look at it any longer. Passing Taronga Zoo, he wondered what the Krinis did with all the animals, then immediately decided he'd prefer not to know. Tori would likely have similar concerns about her cockatiels.

Eventually they left Sydney Harbour behind and looked out upon open water, with the sun just barely peeking out over the horizon.

"Holy shit," he croaked. "We did it. We're out!"

Tori didn't register it. His cock flopped out of her mouth as she keeled over from exhaustion, her body running on empty.

"Oh shit." Chayse leapt over her and grabbed one of the muesli bars out of storage. He broke it down into little pieces and basically forced her to chew them. Then he laid her down and put the tarp over her as cover.

"Tori can you hear me?"

"Mm... Chay?" her voice was weak.

"We're gonna be okay. You just need some rest."

She slumped over and moved no more.

Chayse was also in dire need of rest, but he also needed to put as much distance between them and the city as possible. He turned the tinnie north and proceeded up the coastline. After another thirty minutes however, he too had to concede defeat to his body, and so found an isolated cove to make land at. Making sure to hide the entirety of the boat underneath the tarp, he passed out nestled up against Tori.

Chayse awoke one and a half days later excruciatingly sore. His memory was so foggy and his bearings so lost, that curled up nude with Tori in a tight, hot space, he feared he was back in the Hive again. Opening the tarp flap up, he could see that was not the case, although the tinnie was absolutely cooking in the afternoon sun. After checking the coast was clear, he got up and out of the cramped aluminium tub to stretch and immediately proceeded to empty the contents of his stomach onto the beach. Since it was mostly just slime, cum and pussy juice, it at least came up easy. Naked, sore, caked in dried cum and all manner of other fluids, absolutely reeking of sex, and now vomit, Chayse really felt the need to clean up as soon as humanly possible.

He went over to check on Tori, concerned that she still hadn't stirred. Her pulse was normal. Perhaps the fact that he'd mentally resisted the nectar made him conserve his energy a bit more?

Or it could be some weird mental psychosis thing. I dunno, I'm not a doctor.

He helped himself to another muesli bar and checked on the tinnie's fuel tank. It was down to a quarter of a tank, so he topped it up with what was left from the jerrycan. It wouldn't cover an exceptional amount of distance, but it was manageable. Plus, now that they were free of the harbour, they could travel at greater speeds now.

Chayse pushed the tinnie back into the water and continued up the coast just as the sun was setting. It was the first time he got a real good look in broad daylight at the extent of terraforming the Krinis had wrought. House after house after house had become so malignant and warped it was impossible to guess what they might have looked like originally. Still, he hoped that getting further from the city would bear more signs of normality. The problem is that the entire coast was a peri-urban hotspot -- a tantalising smorgasbord for alien breeding. Every now and then he spotted one of those six-legged tentacle beasts, and would open the throttle just a little more.

As night fell, Tori finally stirred, first feebly, then with a start, frantically looking around before spotting Chayse.

"What the fuck? Where are we?" she panicked.

"Uhh, depends, how normal do you feel?

"Like death, ten times over."

"Okay yeah that sounds about right. Welcome back Tozza, we are home free. Sorta."

He leaned over and gave her a long, warm hug. Partly to comfort her, but also because, now more than anything, it was just nice to be able to share a moment with someone without them trying to jump his bones.

"Wait, so no more aliens, no more slime, no more...?" she pointed back and forth between the two of them.

"For now, yeah. We're not out of the woods yet since I dunno how much fuel we have left, but I think if we can make it to the Hawkesbury we should be in good nick."

She sighed deeply, and then, just as Chayse had done earlier, leaned over the edge of the boat and expelled as much sex gunk from her guts as possible.

"Better out than in," grimaced Chayse. "Although I doubt we'd be saying that if we were still stuck back there."

Only when she emerged shaking, did Tori realise she was naked in front of her step brother, and tried to hide her body under the tarp once more. He raised an eyebrow humorously and she realised how pointless it was.

"I mean, you're welcome to block it out of your memory, but with the way things are changing around here, there's no sense in pretending it isn't real."

"How..? How did we get away?"

Chayse hesitantly recounted how he'd resisted the nectar by thinking of her, how they'd escaped the Outlier Tower and barely evaded the Tenta-Colossus. For her own peace of mind he tried to omit a lot of the explicit sexiness in between, but it wasn't easy. By the end of it, it was clear she had a lot on her mind. He wanted to talk to her about it, but thought better of it.

"Well... thank you Chay. So much. Seriously, it would've been so easy to leave me behind like dead weight or whatever."

"Nah, it really wouldn't have. It's what I'm here for. You'd have done the same for me."

She smiled and reached down for a muesli bar, "Oh my god, food! I've fucking missed you!"

"Dude, I had the exact same reaction."

They laughed and slowly tried to ease the awkwardness of the situation, but at times his eyes roamed all over Tori's body and he still felt that familiar hunger in his loins. He could see it behind her eyes too as her gaze drifted over his exposed cock numerous times. It would clearly be a long recovery to purge all the effects of the Hive from themselves, if ever.

"So where do we go from here?" asked Tori.

"Well, they need people to breed, so I guess we just go where there aren't many people? The beauty of living in a country that's like, ninety percent uninhabited."

"Neat. Always wanted to try going nomad."

"Got any better ideas?"

"Not really. We should probably try and get in touch with our families though."

Chayse looked at her mulishly.

"Oh god, don't put that idea in my head. I don't wanna think about it," cringed Tori.

"I didn't say anything."

"...Okay you're right let's just get away from here."

"We're gonna need supplies, a car, and preferably a shower. Like, immediately."

"And, you know, some clothes."

Eventually they made it into Hawkesbury River, a mountainous woodland area with a small town along its signature maw-like river. Despite the sparse human activity, there were definite signs that the Krinis were here. It was as if they were trying to hide themselves, but there were subtle clues; a broken window here, a suppressed moan there. Low on fuel as they were, Chayse decided to just leave the engine ticking over and let the river carry them downstream silently.

Parking the tinnie in an out-of-the-way nook further down the river, they took a short dip in the water to rinse themselves off to a degree that was temporarily acceptable, sneaking pervy glances at each other all the while. Setting out on foot along a back road, they found an old Commodore stationwagon seemingly for construction work had been abandoned on the side of the road with the keys still in the ignition.

"Are we really just gonna take this?" Tori asked.

"I already nabbed a boat. Besides," Chayse looked back at the town, "I suspect the owner has other priorities right now. Hop in."

"I'll drive."

"You sure?"

"You've already gotten us through so much, my turn now."

"Oh thank fuck, you're finally starting to pull your weight."

She slapped him in the dick.

"Ow, guess I said that out loud." As sensitive as his cock had become thanks to the Krinis, he was surprised that getting hurt there didn't cause nearly as pain much as it used to.

They stuck to the back roads, avoiding towns and headed west around the outskirts of Sydney, in what was surely the most anxious road trip ever. The ambience weighed heavily as the odometer ticked away without them encountering a single person or moving car. Eventually they came across a lonesome estate on an acreage neatly tucked away.

"What do you reckon?" asked Tori, pulling over.

"What do you mean?"

"Supplies, shower, clothes."

"Ehhh, it's risky... but I mean, it seems harmless enough. Let's go have a look, but keep quiet and keep the engine running just in case."

The two of them kept on their toes as they made their way up the driveway in the dead of the night. Literally, in fact, as the stones dug into their poor calloused feet. Gingerly opening the front door, all was quiet, but there was no sign of a struggle, nor a drop of alien slime to be seen. Tori slowly made her way to the bedrooms to look for clothes, any clothes. Chayse grabbed a nearby bucket and began shovelling food from the kitchen pantry into it. Anything from apples to gummy bears.

Once she was done in the bedroom, Tori checked out the en-suite bathroom. Finally, she could have some hot water running over her and loosen up her extremities, instead of all those other wonderful things she'd been smothered with back in the Hive.

If you need a hot shower, surely Chay would be happy to heat things up with you, said a sly voice in the back of her mind.

Or better yet... if you ask really nicely he might just shower you in his cum!

She shook her head frantically. Her mind was still addled from the events of the day, as well as the last few months. Even so, memories had been flooding back to her from her time in the Hive, and admittedly, not all of them were terrible. The ones involving her stepbrother specifically had her opening and closing her legs increasingly frequently.

A noise shook her out of her lustful daydreaming as she examined the shower. At first she thought it was just the steady drip drip of a leaky pipe but it didn't sound quite right. It sounded more like shlick schlick than anything. A sloppy squelching sound and... a stifled moan coming from inside the walls??

Her heart raced and her body went into full magnetic repulsion as she swiftly left to find Chayse. She softly tapped him on the shoulder causing him to jump as he hadn't seen her. She signalled desperately to keep quiet and mouthed "WE GOTTA GO" as clearly as possible. He understood immediately and they deftly moved out the front door and down the driveway at full speed. He chucked the bucket of food in the back seat and they drove off.

"What happened?!" he immediately asked.

"I think... I think it was a trap."

"A what?!"

"I heard tentacles and voices on the other side of the shower wall. I'm pretty sure they were in the water tanks. Kinda brilliant when you think about it. Someone like us wanders in looking for a shower, turns on the tap, but instead of hot water they get..."

"Ah."

"From the sounds of it, I'd say it already worked on at least one person."

"Well good on you for not being the second," he said, rubbing her hand comfortingly.

"Mhm... Ah fuck!"

"What?"

"I found some clothes but I left them back there. Guess I was in too much of a hurry to get out."

"Don't worry about it. As long as you're good, we're good."

Tori smiled weakly. Suuure you were in a hurry, said the mocking voice in her head. "Oh clumsy me, I guess we'll have to spend more time naked together Chayse."

"You okay?" asked Chayse.

"No. You?"

"Not really. But I'm with you and that's what matters."

She chewed her words for a moment and then just decided to get it out in the open. It was going to come up eventually.

"Chay, I need to talk about something. And I hope you don't judge me too badly for saying it."

"Tori, I never judged you before we ended up in a crazy tentacle orgy, and I'm sure as hell not in a position to now."

"Well... Do you remember that day when shit went sideways?"

"Vividly, yeah."

"That night I was kinda, sorta, maybe about to ask if you wanted to sleep in my bed with me."

"You were?" he turned to look at her.

"Yeah... I mean, we'd kinda been dancing around it for ages, I figured it was about time to at least ask."

"Well if it makes you feel better I definitely would have said yes, because I was thinking the exact same thing."

"Yeah I knew you were thinking about it. You're a closed book to a lot of people Chayse, but not to me."

"Turns out it didn't end up mattering, we still wound up having the wildest monkey sex ever anyway."

"That's the other thing. Like, we must have gotten our rocks off with all kinds of things and people down there. But those aliens singled us out together. Almost like they understood us better than we do. And we wouldn't have been able to get out without each other. I don't know... kinda feels like they had a point, maybe?"

"Mhm... I get you. Like I know it's meant to be all icky and shit, what with, you know... us, but it kinda feels like we've tossed 'platonic' well and truly out the window."

"For what it's worth, if there was one person I had to be stuck in there with, I'm glad it was you." She smiled so warmly and lovingly at him that it was impossible for him not to fall for her all over again. She reached out and stroked his swollen dick softly, "And this isn't bad either."

Chayse could feel himself hardening at her touch, but at the same time, something had been weighing on his mind as well. "Okay, now it's my turn to ask you not to judge me too harshly for what I'm about to say."

"Go for it."

"When my head cleared up and I was trying to figure out how to get us out of there, I had certain doubts."

"Well go figure, I mean the odds weren't exactly in our favour."

"Not like that, even though you're right. But it was more like... if I couldn't figure out how to get us out of there, it wouldn't exactly be the worst spot to be in. I could've probably gotten us out of there sooner and I deliberately just fucked around because it felt too good and I didn't want to risk losing you."