Flight Of Fancy

Story Info
A woman’s surreal and unusual sexual encounters.
3.5k words
4.46
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

Flight of Fancy

(A woman's surreal sexual encounters)

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue Something or a situation described as surreal means that the elements in it are combined in a strange way that would not normally be expected, like in a dream beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation... It balances a rational vision of life with one that asserts the power of the unconscious and dreams. I have seen and heard many weird things in my life. Things that will make you wonder what is going on in this world, but imagine a woman well not just any woman but a woman whose car breaks down on a country road, she goes to a nearby house for help and encounters thereafter an unusual, but the most agreeable bizarre and surreal sexual experiences of her life.

Strange Encounters

I had been driving along the country road in my SUV for over two hours since I left the convention. The shimmering US Southwest mid-day heat began to get to me finally. My joints were stiff; a dull ache of hunger pounded my stomach. My clothes were drenched with sweat; I needed a shower, some food and a nap. I needed a break, a place to stop and rest for a while. A sudden noise under the hood jolted me; the car began to slow down. Fortunately, a dirt road with a house in the distance came into view. I proceeded down the road but the car stopped half way.

I got out and walked towards the house. A middle-aged woman answered the door smiling rather expectantly, expansively as she let me in. She must have been about age, 50 years old. She had a tanned, friendly, attractive face and a faint whisper of mustache over her rich, red mouth. She walked with an indolent gait her short sheer caftan caught in her ass crack, her salt and peppery hair curly and tussled. Her name was Styx, rather an unusual name I thought and it reminded me of the mythical Greek Goddess. She wore platinum rings on all ten fingers and on her big toes.

"I am Erika", I said and told her of my problem. She offered to call the service station in the nearby town. I was struck by how very hairy Styx was especially the big dark bush between her thighs...The interior of the house was painted in soft pastels and tastefully decorated with skulls of animals and Anasazi pottery, rugs, wood carvings and other mysterious objects, in a simple yet elegant style. On the living room wall hung a close-up poster of a very hairy Cunt. A large drop of opalescent fluid emerging from the vulva. The picture was titled: "La Llorona" The weeping woman of Mexican legend.

"That's a self-portrait by me", said Styx as I gazed intently at it. Suddenly I was struck by the strange familiarity of the house. As if I'd been there before! I felt a deep sense of Déjà vu. Of course! I have dreamt of the place two nights in a row, sometime ago. I decided to wash while I waited for the tow truck. I undressed admiring my still firm curvy and well-toned 50-year-old body in the mirror. The full pierced breasts, flaring hips, rounded bubble ass and the smooth, waxed cunt and prominent clitoris, which had become bigger as I got older. All of which seem to be going to waste because of my long-standing celibacy. Styx offered me some booze and a joint with some snacks...

We discussed Art, Music, Sex and Literature, some of her favorite subjects. She also played the guitar very well. Styx was exuberant and witty but also strange in a nutty kind of way. In addition, she had an aura of otherworldliness that I could not fathom. She said something that I found to be profound...

"The clitoris is for pleasure only. It does not need recharging for enjoyment; its orgasms are continuous. It is a mighty sensual little beast and triumphant...It is a thing of wonder, a symbol of woman power; it is subterranean, yet has access to the loftiest pleasures thru supple, elastic fluid density". She then parted her labia to show me her clitoris, it was big and erect! I told her of my current career as an actor and former ballet dancer. Guitar and flute music by Poulenc wafted from the radio. A truly congenial atmosphere. We were merry and laughing like old friends, feeling perverse and carefree. Every now and then, she would open her legs consciously, to flash me her moist hairy cunt.

"I figure you have not been fucked in a while, have you?" she asked suddenly. I was taken aback but confirmed that yes I have not been.

"Would you like to be fucked, and I mean really fucked?" she asked looking deadly serious.

"Well, sure why not" I chuckled nervously. "It will be fucking out of this world I assure you" she added. "Ok already" I said.

"Come with me" she said, taking my hand and leading me to the back of the house into what looked like a den of sorts. My jaw dropped to the floor when I laid eyes on a big, naked muscle-bound dude sprawled on a large leather couch.

"Erika, meet Jubal my lover," said Styx...He was coppery-bronze-colored from his shaved head to toes. His eyes were obsidian, mocking. I had never seen anyone like him before in my life! He must be an extraterrestrial I surmised. Moreover, between his legs a mammoth, gargantuan bronze cock. The ultimate massive cock for fuck sake!

"Holy shit is it real or a mutant"! I cried pointing to the dick. OMG, I never thought a cock like that ever existed on earth!

"It's real alright, and it's not even fully erect yet," cackled Styx as she lit a cigarillo.

"And you want him to fuck me? I'm getting out of here"! I blurted out. However, Styx held me in place as she cajoled me. I noticed that Jubal was stroking his dick, grinning from ear to ear. The cock began to elongate and swell with massive veins filling with blood; it looked like a tree trunk!

"OMG" I murmured trembling visibly while Styx undressed me. I resisted at first but she was adamant and I was helpless and strangely enough fascinated by the prospect of being fucked by Jubal...Styx laid me naked on the wide mattress in an alcove, covered with a velour blanket strewn with pillows and stroked my breasts, my thighs my cunt, making me very wet.

"You have such a nice meaty cunt, just right for a huge hard dick," she said. My trembling and trepidation became more acute as Jubal approached the mattress, his mammoth dick swaying from side to side-dripping semen. He spread my legs very wide apart with large calloused hands, still grinning and began to rub his dickhead up and down my soaked vulva. My swollen labia lay open and pulsing, with juices flowing freely. He rubbed my clitoris with his thumb, inhaling my smell, a sexily odorous scent and stroked my nipples.

"Please fuck me now, I can take your cock," I pleaded, as he began to enter me very slowly. Impatient, I sucked the rigid prodigious cock inside with strong vaginal muscles. My pussy was stretched in many directions. I had been so long overdue, I came immediately. Then he began to fuck me in earnest when most of his dick was inside me. I felt completely filled with the very hard cock. The longer he fucked me the wetter I became. My juices squirted out intermittently.

I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to his smooth, powerful thrusts. Gliding into the layers of my cunt, my moans echoing his hard grunts, my hips rotating smoothly. I held nothing back, taking much pleasure in his enjoyment; the room filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries.

"That's it Jubal, fuck her good" urged Styx. In addition, Jubal did fuck me mercilessly, savagely...Our bodies heaving, as his cock kept rising swelling in my twat, now a wild river streaming juices, gulping, swollen with thick milky sap, a mud delta soaked with honey. In the rooting fury of desire, of animal coupling, the edges of ecstasy darkening in a fusion of colors, and the deep rush of fluids. I was skewered on his cock, my legs wrapped around him, I howled with pleasure muttering gibberish. Then I heaved and screamed and melted, letting out a long animal cry as I flew past the barrier into another powerful orgasm, still screaming as my eyes rolled back into my head...Jubal put me on all fours and pounded my ravaged cunt with gusto making me fart continuously from both pussy and asshole. I screamed, howled, and pounded the mattress as I came again, my body wracked with exquisite pain and pleasure. Then with loud grunts, Jubal erupted an avalanche of literary scalding cum into me, overflowing my cunt onto the bedspread, forming a large pool.

I slept soundly until sundown...I felt satiated, rejuvenated, euphoric when I woke up. After a few drinks and a hearty meal, we engaged in a threesome thru the night. The sex was simply fantastic...My cunt was completely and thoroughly fucked!

The next day Jubal's friend Merlin came over. He was tall with long sideburns and bushy eyebrows; he was reputed to be a Magician and a Mystic. He offered to have my car towed to the shop and fixed and in return, to fuck me since he found me eminently fuckable as he lustily appraised my naked body. I felt like a whore but what the fuck. Besides, he looked very hot! He returned two hours later to claim his prize, my cunt...Merlin's cock was almost as massive as Jubal's, a veritable cannon and slightly curved...He laid me down on the mattress and parted my legs wide then began to stroke and massage my pussy getting me very wet.

"Your pussy is so fucking ripe Erika", he said gazing intently at my open twat. Then he buried his face in my cunt and inhaled deeply for long moments. "And it smells so good" he added spreading my legs wide open.

"It's all yours Merlin", I murmured...He pushed his enormous cock against my erect throbbing clitoris and the cock began to vibrate against my clitoris for a long time; it was totally incredible and it felt so fucking good, I never knew a man could do that! My cunt was feverish, flaring up as he stroked my clitoris expertly with his cockhead. I could feel my orgasmic surge, I began to shiver, and my cunt exploded, coating his crotch with a spray of juice. I had come alive, my vulva swollen hugely, my clitoris boiling. My intoxicating scent blending with the stale smell of pot in the room.

Spread-eagled on the mattress, Merlin stroked my cunt from clitoris to anus with his cock head for a long time making me wetter and wetter, driving me insane; it was very delicious. Then he began to push that prodigious dick into me slowly until he was balls deep inside. I felt my cunt open up and stretch wide and deep... Merlin fucked me and fucked me. I writhed on the mattress aching pleading.

"Please don't stop, fuck me harder"! I wailed as my juices spattered and sizzled, my body risen above the mattress, demanding with passion and power as he fucked me relentlessly, his rock-hard cock swirling and vibrating in the juices of my wide-open cunt, as it continued to suck and suck the cock inward. My body shuddered in ongoing spasms while I moaned and whimpered and Merlin never stopped and I was coming and coming. My pleasure at a peak. He probed deeper and deeper into me, then hitting my clitoral root and my G-spot, stroking smoothly. His cock was fucking hard as it throbbed and vibrated in circular movements giving me exquisite pleasures.

My moans got louder and my cunt grabbed the cock as I rode the waves of my orgasms in a screaming climax after climax. I have seldom cum for as long and as many times as I did; it was simply incredible. When Merlin finally exploded into me, I was totally lost feeling the orgasm all along my spine, as torrents of cum rushed out of him into me inundating my womb. I passed out. Later in the day the two guys wanted to fuck me sandwich style but I vehemently refused, not wanting the two monster dicks anywhere near my orifices at once. They fucked Styx instead while I watched. It was fascinating!

Part 2

It gets Bizarre

Merlin and I got my car back the next day. Later we had lunch then went to his house where he fucked me all day all night. In the morning, I realized that I'd left my I-phone at Styx's. I went back to retrieve it but to my utter disbelief the place was an old small cemetery! I was flabbergasted! I doubled back to Merlin's who swore that his name was Nero and he never laid eyes on me before. I almost collapsed! Was I losing my mind? Was it a nightmare? Merlin or Nero said my description of Styx and Jubal fitted a couple he knew and could take there. I consented hoping to resolve my surreal dilemma...

The ranch type house he took me to resembled Styx's but the couple looked different, younger about early 40's. The dude's name was Horus and the woman's was Siren. They were both stark naked. Horus sat on a couch playing with his huge, thickly veined erection while Siren lay on a yoga mat stroking her enormous clitoris. There was classical music in the background. I could smell booze and marijuana in the room. My gaze shuttled between Horus and Siren. I was incredulous! Watching the thick slimy juice ooze from Siren's cunt. Then Nero quickly undressed and plunged his huge dick into Siren fucking her with vigor. Was this really happening? I thought as I stared at Horus' super-hard massive throbbing pulsating cock.

"I call it the rock of ages," he said, stroking the mighty dick. "Would you like some of it"? He asked. I smirked, turned my gaze towards Nero and Siren who was moaning and crying out. I began to get wet watching them. Suddenly Horus grabbed me but gently and placed me on my back on the carpet, removed my clothes and pushed his very hard dick into my wet cunt...Soon I was moaning and crying out echoing Siren, as Horus fucked me with panache, the room filled with the wet sounds from our cunts. "I am an avatar of Horus the ancient Egyptian deity. He has superhuman strength, stamina and resistance to harm and injury," he said as he fucked me with absolute finesse and expertise...

Horus' cock became harder and harder inside my cunt! Throbbing mightily; truly amazing! In the waved rhythm, we spiraled in sensations. I matched and complemented his every move with strength and originality. His cock, strong hard, glided smoothly, deeply inside me, stroking my crevices, my G-spot, my hard, distended, screaming clitoris. Juices poured from my boiling, wet twat as I came and came...

"You have the cunt of a mare," grunted Horus as he continued to pound my twat rhythmically. I was being totally and thoroughly fucked!

Quickening, penetrating, pushing out moans and cries from my core as we entered the prelude to more orgasms, enveloped by layers of excruciating pleasure. In a release of absolute lust and fulfilment, clinging, gripping, crying, and rushing Horus into more orgasms of colored hues as he gushed deep inside me repeatedly, bathed in my energy and after-tremors. I had cum seven times.

"You will remain fucked for a long time to come; do not be alarmed. I'll be fucking you, giving you eternal pleasures" he added, grunting then exploding again an avalanche of very hot spunk into me that lasted for very long moments...Horus then placed me on all fours and fucked my ass but gently for a long while. I came again crying out and he inundated my bowels with another truckload of spunk.

Horus pulled out of me leaving me very exhausted and limp like a rag doll completely disoriented, but fully satiated, I flew into the sky filled with gallons of cum. His cock was still incredibly hard! I was stunned, shaken exhausted; I had never ever been fucked like that before! It was fucking that will last me a lifetime. Horus was indeed a veritable super man! I concluded that Jubal, Merlin and Horus were not of this world; most likely extraterrestrials...How else could one explain the gigantic monster cocks, not to mention the rivers of cum that they pumped into me! In addition, the women, who knows? Later after some booze and smoked seafood, Siren fucked my cunt with her very super hard clitoris until I came again and she came with me, our twats glued together with slimy juices. Holy shit, I never knew a woman's clitoris could be so big, so fucking hard!

The next day Nero/Merlin took me back to my car and I headed home. Back home I expelled a torrent of spunk into the toilet bowl then soaked myself in a hot Jacuzzi for hours, reliving my experience in my head... Five surreal, bizarre even magical days of retreat from the real world, assuaging all wanton, surrealistic desires and being transformed into another dimension. I was fucked into a coma, by three very strong powerful dudes with monster dicks that clearly do not belong on this earth and two perverse lusty women, sometimes in a raw, mind-blowing three-some...My cunt and asshole were plowed, pummeled, and stretched wide open; but above all totally satiated... I slept soundly afterwards for twelve hours!

Phantasms

Three days later as I lay naked on my Yoga mat watching TV, sipping cognac I was suddenly seized by a feeling of someone caressing my breasts, thighs my cunt; sucking my tits getting me aroused then a very hard cock began to enter my cunt fucking me.

"Holy shit"! I cried out, "What the fuck is happening"?

Then a voice said, "Relax and enjoy it Erika"

"Who and what the fuck are you"? I asked. Nevertheless, he kept fucking me so splendidly I began to enjoy it until I came crying out and I felt a great spurt of cum pumped into me...Then all was quiet, a cool breeze blew in. Later I went to piss and big globs of semen rushed out of me into the toilet bowl. I was shaken to say the least. What was it, a phantom an incubus I asked myself? It could not have been a dream could it, I wondered...Three nights later he returned and fucked me so magically for hours I wept with joy.

Then I remembered Horus' words about giving me eternal pleasures. However, was it he? I needed some answers and fast. I called my longtime therapist and confidante Avia di Karma, an elegant pot-smoking 60-year-old hip woman. She arranged a session for me...Stretched out on her couch in my peasant dress without bra and panties; I told her my entire experiences in vivid, explicit detail after we had shared a joint. Avia was entranced, spellbound; she kept stroking her pussy under her short skirt and squirmed in her chair as she listened. At the tail end of my narrative, I began to feel my dress being hiked up, my cunt being stroked.

"Holy fuck it's him"! I cried, as the hard dick entered me and smoothly began to fuck me.

"This is simply amazing, fantastic"! Cried Avia watching me intently as I writhed on the couch, my legs wide open. He continued to fuck me with finesse as usual until I cried out as we both exploded in orgasm. As he pulled out of me semen came rushing out of me onto the couch and he was gone. Avia dipped her finger into the pooled spunk, smelled it tasted it. She was visibly shaken...She had no answers for me.

"This is totally beyond my expertise," she said. "But maybe you could take me to Horus sometime, I could use a really good fuck myself" she added with a chuckle and surmised that my phantom visits might stop eventually. "Meanwhile enjoy them while you can," she advised.

At first Avia thought my experiences were Out-of-the-body ones...Indeed writers in the fields of parapsychology and occultism have written that OBE's are not psychological, and that a soul, spirit or subtle body can detach itself out of the body and visit distant locations. Out-of-the-body experiences were known during the Victorian period in spiritualist literature as "travelling clairvoyance".

Nevertheless, having witnessed the fucking by the phantom she was not so sure...Back home Horus' words kept ringing in my ears as I did my daily Yoga routine. Gulping down some gin and tonic, I wondered if all those extraordinary encounters were real or were some mere Flight of Fancy. I will meditate while my cunt and I eagerly await the return of my phantom lover.

The end?

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers