My Mom and Our Visitor Pt. 01

Story Info
I invited a beast to our house. Huge, veiny mistake.
1.6k words
3.84
51.2k
49

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers

This is a story about my family.

All persons depicted (in a sexual way) in these stories are over 18 years of age.

This is going to be a set of stories, and I will be going back and forth in time.

But, first, I'm going to write down a story that defined my life. Nothing was the same after.

This is Part 1, and can be described as an introduction.

We are going back to my high school, around 2000., living with my parents, in a pretty house in suburbs, Central Europe.

We were living the normal life, my dad had his own successful company, mom was a teacher in high school. Furthermore, we had just about everything, material-wise, huge luxury house, cars...

She was always very attractive, even appeared in a music video 10y prior to these stories. She also was aware she was very attractive so always wore short or tight sexy clothes and made sure she was noticed.

5'8", about 125lbs, D cup, long blonde curly hair (dyed - very typical 80s slut look) and deep green eyes. Mother nature was kind to her, so not an ounce of orange skin on her. Although she was 44-45 at the start of the story, she didn't look a day over 35.

And I almost forgot, the part she was very much proud of, her legs were incredibly long, I was 7" taller than her and her legs were longer than mine + she wore heels a lot, boots were her specialty.

I always found here attractive, but definitely not for me. But, as I was chatting online a lot at the time, somehow I found myself chatting with this guy, not much older than me, just 7y older, but a very dominant dude.

I guess I was very timid, only child, spoiled.

And talking about various subjects we came to my mom, after description he wanted a photo, and after he got it - he was hooked. Started writing me every day about wanting to meet her (we were a couple of hundred miles away), wanting more photos, and that got him even more turned on. He was very dominant, and I guess he smelled "blood" and knew I would crack eventually.... and I did.

That was a huge mistake, but I guess I was young, stupid and lost my head in all those conversations about her. And him.

So, we started planning, he was supposed to come visit me, as my friend, on the weekend my dad was away on a business trip. He would just meet her, lay his eyes on her and jerk with one of her 100 pair of thongs, when she left for shopping of something.

But that is not what happened. If I had known, I would never give him our address. But I did. It was a huge mistake. Huge, veiny, bulging mistake.

As we agreed, he came to our house at about 8 p.m. on a Friday night. The plan was for him to stay over, for one night. I told her my friend was coming and that I've met him on a concert a couple of months ago, and we stayed in touch, so he finally decided to visit. My dad being out of town was a "coincidence", at least to her knowledge.

She was ok with that, she was a good mom, some would even say great. Never saw eye-to-eye with my dad, so she would always spend time with me, especially during regular movie nights, as I was always insisting on Rambo and Terminators, she loved it. We had a cool bond, always could talk to her, and she was the one who really took care of me and loved me dearly. Although she sometimes had a temper, lost her nerves, she would never hit me or insult me or anything like that. Although she seemed strong and dominant, she wasn't really, it was just an act. She was very timid and would crack heavily. And this guy that was coming to my house smelled it right away...

My mom wore her white Capri pants (white thong clearly visible) and a tight deep blue t shirt, laying on the couch, biting time with her Sudoku, when the door rang. I was very excited, but though all of this would play out totally differently.

I opened the door, and had to act like I knew him, but I just realized I never saw his face nor knew his name. Just this stupid bogus chat room name.

When I opened the door I was amazed how huge was this guy, he was 6'3", like me, but had at least 50 pounds of muscle on me. At least his age was right, 7y older than me and 20y than my mom. We shook hands and I knew right away this was a mistake. He crushed my fingers, wide smile and just rushed in. Saw my mom sitting there, stormed so fast she got startled. She didn't even manage to get up, he was right there, giving her an awkward hug, better yet squeezing her.

Introduced himself as Hercules (same stupid chat room nick). She whispered: "Nice to meet you, I'm Maya".

He came back to the entrance, where I was still standing in shock, to take off his shoes and jacket and whispered to me: "I thought you were lying punk, but your bitch mom's even better in person. Blonde bimbo".

That gave me goosebumps all over my back. I was starting to get scared.

As we both came back in the living room, she gave me a funny look, but tried to act normal, asked him about his trip and if he wanted dinner. He said sure, would love to, but I need you first to show me my room. I said I would, of course, do it. He said no. I need Maya to do it, as I have a surprise for you, and you would ruin it.

She said ok, reluctantly. I could clearly tell she was very uncomfortable with his presence. When passing by, saw her sad look. She led, he followed, as did I, at least to the stairs. As they went up, I could see him mesmerized by her ass cheeks and white thong, splitting them in half as she climbed the stairs. He saw me looking, smiled and stuck his tongue out like he was licking her cheeks. Now I was starting to panic. The heart wanted to jump out of my chest. WTF did I just did, cos of few cheap thrills...

They were upstairs for a long time, at least it seemed that way as I was counting every second. Maybe 10 or 15 minutes later, I heard her crying "Nooooo" and "I would never do that!" I rushed upstairs, could hear her whaling and a very sharp slap on the face. They were in my parent's bedroom. His "guest room" doors were still shut. When I entered the room, my mom was in the middle of the room, on her knees, holding her face, as she was just heavily hit. Hercules was in front of her, smiling to me. A blissful, peaceful smile. I began to curse him and told him to get out, or I would call the police right away!

He said: "Son, relax! Your mom was just kind enough to invite me to stay in her room! She says bed here is so much more comfortable and that she will keep me company, so I don't get scared all alone, in the dark, in that other room." And smiled again, such a wicked smile.

Told him he's lying, lunatic, that he just slapped her and that I'm calling the cops right now. He grabbed my mom around her throat with one hand, lift her off the ground a little and said: "Dear, remember what we just talked about? Now, tell your stupid son what I just told you."

My mom was still sobbing, lowered her head and told me: "Just listen to him, baby, please! It's going to be ok, I promise you".

He hopped to my side, put his arm around my shoulders, and escorted me out of my parent's bedroom. When he closed the door, leaving my mom inside, I pushed him away and told him to get out, as this was not what we talked about. He was a bastard and wanted him out of my house!

He just smiled, got closer again and whispered: "You little fuck! Did you really believe I wasn't going to fuck the living shit out of you blond bimbo mom? Did you, you stupid no-good punk? If you don't leave me be, I'm going to tell your darling mom all we talked about. Not only that, I will show her photos you've sent me and all the screenshots! Do you want that stupid? She will be crushed. You betrayed her, now you have to live with it. Your call?"

I was shocked. On the verge of crying. This son of a bitch just cornered me bad. There was no escape. But I would not be able to face my mom if he told her all the things I said... and showed him her photos... I even took photos of some of her mini skirts, thongs, halters, fishnet stockings, corsets.

I just don't have to guts to endure that. I can't be responsible for this hell I brought upon us. Although I definitely was. But, mom can't ever be aware. She would literally die if she knew what her only child, her baby, did. To hell with me!

End of Part 1.


Mi_Si
Mi_Si
69 Followers