Flight of Fancy

Story Info
A wife takes a young man in hand on a short haul flight.
10k words
3.62
12.5k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
702 Followers

Flight of fancy.

I knew it was wasn't going to be a long flight but when you are seated next to a complete stranger, those two hours can feel like a lifetime.

My younger sister was getting married on the island of Ibiza in a small town on the west coast. The venue is beautiful, a hotel restaurant next to the beach, I had been there on a freebee a few years previous doing some image and advertising work for them with an old girlfriend.

The departure lounge was heaving with excited tourists and most were going to the party island for the clubs by the look of the age groups. If I ever fly alone I tend to play I silly game and look around and try to guess who I will be seated next to, or rather who I would like to be seated next to. Quite a few of the girls got my vote, some were drop dead gorgeous.

My seat allocation was 17a so at least I knew I'd have a window seat, worst option was I could feign sleep if I didn't like my co-passenger.

The call went out for all passengers in rows 1-15, just my luck I thought, all the pretty girls were up the front and nowhere near my seat.

When my section was finally called I queued up with mainly families and a few older couples, none my age so it looked like I'd have to have a few hours sleep.

Stowing my bags in the overhead lockers, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was a middle-aged woman and her husband. They were seats 17b and c,

"Excuse me young man, could you put this up while you are there?" she asked.

"Of course." I courteously replied in best behaviour voice.

Her slight nod and smile was beautiful, her cheeks were full of what my mum called laughter lines. When she smiled her whole face lit up, I had noticed her in passing in the lounge but all the younger beauties had diverted my eyes away. Now being next to her I wondered why.

"Channel No.5, mmm my favourite." I heard myself say. I didn't mean to say it out loud but I just blurted it.

"Yes, it is all I ever wear." She said.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that, I mean I didn't mean to say it out loud." I said, flustered and going a touch red as I took her bags and stowed them above.

Just then a group of rowdy teenagers came pushing down the aisle and bumped her husband, he in turn bumped into her causing her to grab at the nearest thing which happened to be me.

"Sorry!" she said, then added. "Strong, I like that."

She gave me the most seductive smile, she had grabbed onto my abdomen to stop herself from falling.

We took our seats and her husband was about to sit next to me, she stopped him and they changed seats. That sexy perfume filled the air again, it was lovely.

I noticed her hands on the arm rests, her skin was slightly tanned and contrasted her long nails that were a deep crimson red. She had gold rings on most of her slender fingers and her engagement ring glittered with a huge stone, the wedding ring nestled by its side.

They looked to be a happily married couple, both fit and very good looking for people I estimated to be in their mid-forties.

The stewardesses did the usual routine and plane started to taxi. I froze as I felt a hand grab my hand and squeeze. I quickly glanced sideways to see a grimace etched across her face, she had her eyes tightly closed and was as rigid as a post pushing back hard into her chair.

"Are you ok?" I whispered, a little concerned.

Her lips were locked tight shut as she vigorously shook her head. Her husband peered around her and said, "flying, she hates flying."

The pilot tested the engines and hydraulics making that loud noise that everyone worries about, at each sound her hand grabbed harder. The ladies husband saw her hand on mine, I thought he was going to blow up but he just smiled, pointed to her hand and calmly said,

"Honey, the young fella might not like you doing that."

She immediately snatched her hand back apologising profusely.

We came to a halt on the runway and I could still feel her trembling beside me. I offered my hand again as a comfort to which she gladly took.

As the roar of the engines erupted into life and we started to move I felt her squeeze, only this time her long nails were digging into the back of my hand. She let go when she felt me wince only to replace it again ten seconds later onto my leg. This time it was my thigh that tensed in pain as she squeezed hard, her nails were like little knives.

I turned my head to meet her beautiful hazel eyes looking at me, "Sorry." She mouthed silently, I nodded and grimaced in fun saying that it was ok.

At that exact moment we were pushed back into the seats as we sped down the runway. Her hand tensed, briefly let go of my knee then returned slightly higher gripping into the material of my shorts. I am not small down there and I hang to the left and felt her little finger was brushing against the head of my old-man, now the pain from her nails had ceased I found the feeling a bit more pleasurable.

The front of the plane rose and she panicked slamming her hand back to its previous position on the bare skin below the hem of my shorts.

Her eyes were closed tight shut and her hand gripped just as tightly. The hot palm of her hand was on the inside of my left thigh and her nails gripped the skin. To my horror I could feel the heat of her hand on my cock head, it had grown and nuzzled into the side of her tensed hand.

I froze in my seat not knowing what to do, her other hand was wrapped tightly into her husband's right hand. I saw from the corner of my eye that she had turned her head toward me, I dared not look and stared straight ahead. Her hand let go of its death-grip on my thigh and moved slightly higher up my skin and again I froze.

She had allowed the head of my dick to slide under her touch and she had hold of me now, I was starting to harden as any young man would do with someone's hand on their cock.

Like I said I am not small down there and wished I had worn jeans instead of my cargo shorts. What made the situation worse, was today I had gone commando so the damn thing was free to do what it wanted.

My own two hands were gripping onto the side rests like I was trying to rip them from their mountings as I tried in vain to think of anything but this strangers hand on my cock. As we levelled out her grip began to lessen a little but to my dismay she didn't remove her hand.

She turned and calmly talked to her husband, "God, that was terrifying."

"Don't worry, we are in safe hands." He reassured her.

She was talking to him but her hand was still holding me tightly, I didn't know how to react to the situation. Don't get me wrong, it felt good now but this was wild, in the most wildest of ways.

When she had finished her conversation with her husband she turned back to me, she squeezed her fist slightly and said.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you, or myself just now."

Her smile was so seductive and I just melted into her eyes and smiled back.

"Is this ok?" she said lowering her eyes in the direction of my lap.

"I can feel I affected you, a little." She leaned in and whispered quietly so her husband couldn't hear.

Her hand was completely around me now, she had most of my cock in it through the thin material of my shorts. I was thickening and thank god I was pointing downwards, but it was enough to raise the hem off of my thigh slightly which she noticed. She slid her hand down and snaked it slowly up the leg of the raised shorts.

She calmy asked her husband for her cardigan to which he replied "It is in the overhead luggage."

"And?" she asked him with a hint of indignance.

"Yes dear." He said meekly.

The seatbelt signs had gone off a little while ago so he stood and retrieved her carry-on, placing it on his seat he rummaged through the bag to find the small pink woolen jumper that she had asked for.

While he stood, his gaze took in her hand, it was still in my lap. Feeling very concerned now, I covered her hand with mine and turned my face to the window.

I felt her forefinger stroke the foreskin over my glands moving it from side to side, it made me squirm against my seatbelt.

It must have been noticed by her husband because he cleared his throat with a cough as she did it. I was waiting for the explosion of anger and a big scene but it didn't come.

"Here you are Janet." He said calmly, passing her the cardigan.

"Put it over our laps dear." She said to him, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Janet?" He said again, this time raising his brows.

"Do it Charles." She said, more firmly.

He leant over to place the woolen jumper into our laps but not before she had moved her hand up on my shaft to reveal the wet head poking from the leg of my shorts.

I heard his gasp along with my own as she did it, her finger crept down until her red nail made contact with my exposed cockhead and she scraped it over my wet glands making me squirm again.

He stood as still as a statue transfixed with the cardigan wrapped in his hands looking down at the erotically charged scene unfolding before him. Again I was waiting for the explosion of anger but it didn't come, instead he gently lowered the woolen garment into place and kissed her on the lips.

"Are you enjoying this?" She said smiling back at me, "Sorry, I don't even know your name?"

"B-Billy," I managed to croak out, "Billy Shepton."

"Nice to meet you Billy." She smiled. "I am Janet and my husband is Charles, I would shake your hand but......."

She grinned at me again, her smile and playfulness was as intoxicating as her perfume. Her husband though, I could not get my head around her husband. He had just witnessed and basically given the go ahead for his wife to jerk off a complete stranger!

Her hand moved so very slowly and rhythmically under her cardigan that it felt like torture, it was so erotic and probably the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me.

She slid her hand down and up with such slight movements that my foreskin had barely moved to the ridge, before she slid it back into place to cover the head. The torturous feelings were exquisite but also so fucking frustrating. Her fingers danced, barely touching the shaft as she did her work. She was so good at this, I could feel myself clenching and unclenching my butt cheeks lifting off the seat and pushing back into it over and over trying to get her to hold me in her fist firmer, but she wouldn't.

"Hi guys, teas, coffees?" came a voice from beside us.

The hostess trolly was there and she was handing Charles a plastic cup and a small bottle of whiskey.

"I'll have a Bacardi and coke please Charles," his wife said as she lowered her table

"Would you like anything Billy?" She grinned at me.

I am sure the air hostess saw Janet's arm draped over the armrest between us but she said nothing and placed her drink on the table.

To my horror Janet whispered to the lady "Becca, we made need a small box of tissues if you could get them for us, that would be lovely."

Charles visibly squirmed beside her, as did I.

I could not help a groan escaping my lips as her finger traced its way under my foreskin, she scraped one of those dangerous nails into the head as the hostess placed the tissues onto her fold-down table with a wink and a smile.

Charles was beetroot red, as embarrassed as I had ever seen anyone in my life as the air hostess asked him if everything was ok. He was breathing heavily through his nostrils and fidgeting with his hands as he nodded vigorously yes, I think he just wanted her to go.

"I love the feel of your hard young cock Billy." She breathed into my ear, "I am so glad you sat next to me."

Her fingers were still driving me to the point of insanity as they slowly drew me closer and closer to the edge of no return.

The hostess moved on giving us a knowing smile, Janet turned to her husband had such a mundane conversation about what the weather might be like when we landed, it was surreal.

It was obvious to anyone who happened to look our way that she was in the midst of jerking me off, but no-one did apart from Charles, who kept glancing down at the moving cardigan on my lap.

My cock was leaking precum like a hose and I could start to hear squelching sounds as her fingers played me like a violin, I would have killed at that moment to be allowed to come but she had other ideas and kept me from going over.

The air hostess came back and stood at the end of our row, leaning over Charles with her arm on the back of his chair almost pressing her boobs into his cheek, the other hand on the back of the lady's chair in front of him.

She asked Janet if everything was ok and did she required any help, I closed my eyes and groaned again at the thought of it. She scratched the underside of my glands while the hostess stood beside us, I squeezed my knees together and whimpered.

She ran her fingertips through the wetness then removed her sticky hand. She then lifted it to the tabletop, opening and closing her forefinger and thumb together. The precum roped between them forming an arc that threatened to break and fall with a plop to the surface. Charles and our hostess were as mesmerised as myself watching her play so brazenly with the produce of my tight balls.

She rubbed her fingers together before sliding the wetness onto her wedding ring. Then placing her fingertips into her mouth, she sucked them clean one by one. It was easily the most erotic sight I had ever witnessed.

The air hostess hurried away and disappeared into the toilet. She came back out five minutes later looking flustered.

We were on approach now and the lady had still not gotten me off, I was starting to think she was going to blue-ball me when her hand slipped back under the cardigan. This time she slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and took hold of me much firmer.

She pulled me out into the open and wrapped her fingers tightly, moving on me with more purpose. She smiled at me and asked, "Do you want to come baby? Do you NEED me to make to come?"

My ears were thumping, I could hear my heartbeat pounding, I so desperately needed to come.

"Yes, I need to come, I so need to come, please." I whimpered.

I must have sounded like a winey kid as I lifted my ass off of the seat in desperation to meet her hand.

'Please fasten your seat belts' clicked on the sign above us.

The captain's voice over the speaker said, "Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten the seat belts. We will be landing in approximately ten minutes, the weather is a balmy 34 degrees and it is 11am local time."

He went on to say it has been a pleasure and all that old tosh, to be honest I blanked most of it out, I just needed her hand moving quicker on my steel hard cock.

I felt the plane lurch downward, Janet Gripped my hardon so tightly at the shock of the quick descent that it hurt and I grabbed at her hand. She withdrew her it and knew my chance had gone, we were dropping in quicker stages and would land soon. A child from the seat behind started to kick my chair and I was starting to get pissed off.

Suddenly Janet Gripped my thigh again, we were back where we had started off. She was terrified of take-off and landing, her nails dug into my leg and this time it was not a turn on, I was getting annoyed.

The air hostess made a pass up and down the aisle stopping at our seats, she took the unopened pack of tissues tilted her head and raised a brow at Janet, then winked at me mouthing the words "See me after."

We landed with a small bump and Janet's hand left my thigh completely.

"Where are you staying." She asked, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"A small town just outside of San Antonio, why?"

"I need to fuck you, I need to finish what we started." She said.

She handed me her details and the name of her place before heading off down the aisle with her husband. I noticed she stopped for a minute at the door with the air hostess, they both looked back at me and laughed.

I thought 'yeah, funny innit. The boy left with blueballs! Very funny.'

I let most of the families around me off before I decided to disembark as I was in no hurry, and I needed this stiffy to go down.

There were only a handful of passengers left when I reached up to get my carry-on bag from the overhead locker when I felt a hand on my ribcage. Another hand reached around to grip my softening cock. I turned in shock to see the smiling air hostess.

"Hi, my name is Becca, Janet said you might need a hand?"

I left the plane with her, got my luggage and we walked through the airport. we stopped at a coffee shop and had a cup together. She was staying over for four days leave, but her place was on the other side of the island in Ibiza Town like Janet and Charles. She told me she had already arranged to meet up with them tomorrow and asked if I would join them.

Janet was an incredibly sexy woman for someone twenty years older than myself, I did enjoy her administrations on the plane but Becca was more my type. Thirtyish, blond hair, stunning green eyes, model figure, what was there not to like?

"I might not be able to make tomorrow, my sister is getting married here and I might have to go to rehearsals." I said.

"Oh, I see." She said sadly. "It's ok, I will just have to find someone else to fuck me then."

Shit! Damn, she was forward.

She hitched up her skirt a little, enough to show me her stocking tops as she fastened one to the garter straps.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking at me coyly under her lashes.

Fuck the rehearsal, I thought. We exchanged details and she ran off to the taxi ranks blowing me a kiss as she left.

***************************************************

The hotel was amazing, it was built into the side of a cliff with a pool down next to the beach. My room overlooked the Mediterranean and I had a perfect view of the sunset, all I needed was a woman here with me and a fuck was virtually assured with this setting.

I caught up with my sister and her fiancée Frank later that evening for dinner. Most of the guests were flying in tomorrow for the ceremony in two days' time. She wasn't happy when I told her I wouldn't be able to attend the venue the next day as I had some last minute plans to attend to, but I promised I would make it up to them.

Just then my phone rang, it was Becca.

"Oooooohh!" said my sis, "look at his face, she must be a bit special to make him go all coy like that."

Becca heard her laugh and asked me who I was with.

"My sister, don't worry she is not competition." I said with a smile.

"I HAVE no competition." She replied with self-assurance. "Once you have sampled my goods, competition fades into the background noise."

"Excuse me for five minutes." I said, and left the table to take the conversation outside on the veranda.

We made arrangements to meet the next day at 10am on the dockside near the superyachts. I love the old town of Ibiza, the old cobbled streets mixed in with the restaurants and novelty shops. The high class boutiques and clubs had moved in over the last few years, so now the clientele were multi-millionaire's instead of the hippies now which was a shame. It was still a town of oddballs though, the hippies were not going to give up that easily.

I saw Becca from a distance, she stood out a mile. Her tanned skin, and legs that went on forever. She had let her hair down now too and it was stunning, it reached her ass that was barely covered by a small micro mini skirt. Her heels had to be near six inch and were bright pink, the same colour as her skirt. God, she was sex on legs and I felt my dick twitching as I walked towards her.

As I approached I saw her smile, her hand went to her sunglasses and she peered over the rim at me. Her eyes sparkled, the green was almost luminous in this light. Her smile was magical, what the hell did she see in me I thought.

Dylan1
Dylan1
702 Followers