Flight of Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet smiled, "Why that's lovely, I must send a gift too."

Her hand wandered up and down Becca's thigh as her gaze was directed solely at me, she was trying to gauge my reaction to the flirtatious movements of her hand. She lightly stroked those ruby red nails up and down, her hand was gliding from the knee to high on her exposed thigh, almost to the groin through the split in the front of Becca's dress.

Janet turned her eyes to look into Becca's, then back to me. She smiled a devious looking smile and took Bacca's cheek into her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

I stayed in my seat not really knowing how to react, I watched as our hostess sat back onto the sofa pulling Becca onto her chest. Becca opened the front of Janet's dress exposing her and suckled onto her breast.

All the time she was sucking, Janet's gaze bore into me. She held her tightly to her bosom until her eyelids began to close in rapture. Janet opened her legs a few inches causing the silk of her dress to fall aside, enough for me to see her intent. She took Becca's hand and placed it between the small gap of flesh.

She opened her eyes and looked directly at me in time to see me adjusting the front of my shorts to be more comfortable.

She crooked her finger inviting me to join them, she then pointed to the floor between her feet.

Just as I was about to do as she asked she held her hand up,

"No, wait." She said, breathlessly. "Drop the shorts."

Becca made an attempt to look up but Janet held her head firmly in place to continue suckling on her. I felt like I had to obey her command and unfastened the button dropping them to the ground at my ankles.

My cock sprang free and a smile crossed her features. Like I said, I am not small and she looked very pleased.

"Masturbate yourself for us Billy, slowly."

Again, it was like a magic spell and I obeyed her command.

Gripping my cock in my fist I started to move up and down the shaft. She let Becca up to watch the lewd spectacle I was putting on for them, Becca's eyes widened as she saw me taking myself in hand. Her hand slowly crept up the inside of Janet's thigh until I heard the older woman gasp. Her legs opened more to allow greater access and she told me to continue, but slower.

Both women's eyes never deviated from the sight in front of them for a second, Janet's breathing was becoming heavier and so was mine.

"Come here."

Like in a trance I crossed the floor between us and knelt at her feet, she took my head in her hands and pushed me into her lap. I felt Becca's fingers twisting my hair in small circles as she pulled my face into her friends wet pussy. The smell as I got closer was like spring meadows in full bloom, her pussy lips were open like a flower begging to picked. Her clit was already engorged and the hood had slipped back showing the small nub. I took in a deep breath and took her vulva between my lips.

"Ooooohhhhh!" I heard from above.

She was sweet, no tanginess at all. Just sweet, sweet nectar.

I felt hands on the back of my head pushing me in deeper and I sucked her juices from every part that it could reach. When I clamped onto the small nub I heard her scream and tense, my mouth was flooded with juice and it almost choked me.

The hair on the top of my head grabbed by a fist and my face was rubbed into her pussy, she pulled my head up and I saw it was Becca holding my hair. She brought me in for a kiss and it quickly turned very passionate with tongues, she licked my lips and tasted her friend from me.

"Fuck me, I need you to fuck me. Now!"

Janet spoke with a croaked voice as she laid back, she grabbed my shoulders as she fell back dragging me onto her. Becca's hand wrapped around my shaft and guided me into her friend, I slid in very easily which surprised me. It usually took at least 2-3 minutes of slow pushing to gradually embed myself fully into a woman.

Janets arms and legs clamped around my body like a vice holding me in place, she was getting used to the feeling of me inside her before she allowed me to slowly pull back out. I looked down at my cock and it was covered in slimy translucent juice, she was soaked.

She pulled Becca in for another passionate kiss, it was amazing to watch them struggle with each other's tongues not two feet from my face. I pushed up onto my arms and started to push in and out, she groaned below me gripping the sides of my body with those damn nails.

Becca looked up and mouthed the words 'are you ok?' I nodded yes and pushed in again. I knew I wouldn't last long and felt the tell-tale signs of my stomach tightening,

"Not yet! not yet!" She screamed from below as her damned nails dug into my ass cheeks. They did the job because the pain put me off of the impending orgasm.

She squirmed underneath me when Becca clamped her mouth over Janet's nipple again, this seemed to tip her over because her nails dug in even deeper. She screamed into her orgasm and her pussy clenched tightly, it in turn took me over and spasm after spasm sent jets of hot cum into her body. I felt her legs pull me into an even tighter embrace as I filled her up with my jism.

Becca took me into her arms and kissed me as I climbed off of Janet, leaving her a sweaty mess on the sofa. Our combined juices covered her beautiful dress as she hugged me close.

"You were magnificent." She whispered into my ear. "I want one of those later when it's just us, ok?"

I was so fucking shattered and didn't think I would ever be able to fuck again after that. We looked own at Janet who hand a hand wrapped over her forehead then waved us off with one of her, 'ok you can fuck off now' type waves.

****************************************************

In our assigned quarters I stood alone in the shower, the hot rain was falling onto my head and my hands were planted onto the glass wall in front of me holding me steady. The sweat and juices were being cleansed from my aching body, I kneaded my poor ass cheeks and saw trickles of blood running down my legs to pool at my feet.

The glass door opened and Becca stepped in behind me, her warm loving arms enveloped me and drew me into an embrace. Her naked body felt good against my wet skin and we stood like that, motionless for a few minutes.

She reached for the small tray that houses the soap and lathered her hands, they slipped over my torso as she worked the lather into my taught stomach, it felt good.

She kissed the back of my neck as her hands dropped lower to cup my now empty balls in the palm of her hand. She caressed them lovingly juggling them between her fingers.

She crouched down behind me, running her fingertips over my cheeks and said "Ouch, it looks painful."

I felt her kiss each puncher would with careful kisses, slowly and tenderly soothing the gouges.

"Lean forward," she said. "I have always wanted to try this, and after watching her do it to you....."

"Unnggg!" I sighed.

I felt her tongue slide over my rosebud, her hands carefully opened my ass avoiding the cuts and she plunged in like a pro. My toes curled as she slipped it inside me. I wanted it as deep inside my bowels as she could go, but realistically knowing it was probably no more than half an inch, but it felt like a foot. After 3-4 minutes of sheer heaven, she rose sliding her perfect breasts up my back and turned me to face her, "Fuck me." She breathed.

She turned then and braced herself on the wall, I held her waist and slipped inside her. I felt resistance but pushed on, she groaned as I at first pulled back, then pushed again going deeper.

Her hands turned white, her fingers clenching and grasping at the slippery glass wall as I bottomed out inside her.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She gasped, turning her head. I did.

I managed to last her through two of her orgasms until I came pounding her hard against the glass wall. After I had come, I fell onto her back holding her wet body as close as I could. We stood that way for minutes myself still embedded inside of her until I softened and plopped out.

We washed and dried, before falling into bed holding each other's spent bodies until morning.

My alarm woke me with a start at 7am and it took me a second to realise I was in bed with her beside me. She looked so beautiful laying there, I had to pinch myself to make sure it was real.

The taxi was due at 10am to take us to the other side of the island for the wedding, it gave us time for a quick light breakfast.

Charles wouldn't be up until midafternoon as he had not gotten back until well after 7am this morning, but Janet was at the dining table eating toast as we arrived.

"Morning lovers." She smiled, "Sleep well?"

"Like the dead." I replied.

"Didn't sound like the dead last night," she quipped. "It sounded like you very near fucked her to death by all the noise she was making!"

Becca blushed and said, "Sorry."

"No apology needed, I love to hear the sound of people in love."

Our heads snapped sideways to look at each other.

"No need to hide it, it is as plain as the nose on your faces that it is there." She continued. "I am just glad I got myself some of that delicious cock before she puts it off limits!" pointing at Becca and laughed.

It broke the ice and we sat next to her to enjoy bacon, eggs, coffee and toast.

I felt Becca's hand on my thigh as she said. "I asked you something last night at the castle, do you feel it?"

I took her face into my hands and lightly kissed her lips, "Yes, I feel it" I replied.

*****************************************************

My sister's wedding went off without a hitch, it was a wonderful occasion. She came up to me during the evening saying, "I can't except this!" waving a manilla envelope in my face.

"What?" I asked.

This present from your friend, she handed to me just now. She looked over and pointed at Becca who was standing at the bar.

"It is far too much and I don't even know her."

I took the envelope from her hand. Inside there was a voucher for £1000.00p in one of the higher end boutique shops in Ibiza town, and an all-expenses paid night for a table of eight at Dusk.

"Dusk!....fuck me Billy, I'd love to get a look inside Dusk." She said excitedly, "But the voucher for 1k, I can't do that, can I? I mean, I don't even know your new girlfriend!"

I smiled and called her over, "Becca, put her mind at rest will you. tell her this is not from you."

"Of course it is," she said, and waited for my surprised reaction.

"No not really, it is from someone your brother and I know, she owns Dusk."

"You know the owner of Dusk?" my sister said with shock in her voice.

"We are all going tomorrow night I replied. Me, Becca, you and Frank, his sister and her husband. You can ask your two maids of honour too. Be on your best behaviour though, you will be rubbing shoulders with movie stars."

It was Becca's last night of leave and we had a wonderful time dancing and drinking all night. The club was all I had hoped for, the throbbing beats pounded through our bodies. Even the most hardened of non-dancers would've had to get with the rhythms.

Our hosts made sure my sister was spoilt rotten and they had my undying gratitude for life.

We all spent the night on the yacht at Janet and Charles insistence, my sisters face was the best present I could've ever given her when she saw it properly in daylight the next morning.

I rode in a cab to the airport with Becca and it felt like my heart had been ripped out when she walked through the departures gate. I had only met her four days previously but it felt like I had known her all my life. I spent the last two days of my vacation like a zombie, I hated being without her.

We met up in London on my return but only for one night because she was flying out again the next morning.

I had never in my life felt the gut churning loss you feel when a loved one goes away, I hated it. I knew then that I might be in love for the first time.

We spoke on the phone all the time that she was in Bahrain, but it was not the same as seeing and holding her.

When I saw her come through the arrivals gate I cried, I mean the floodgates just opened. She threw her bags and ran at me jumping into my arms, I had known her less than two weeks but I knew, I just knew she had to be mine forever.

*************************************************

A year later we had our honeymoon on a Yacht in the Med. Becca is now joint manager of Dusk, the biggest and best nightclub in Ibiza.

I run the advertising side of Janet and Charles operations in London and Spain.

I thank god for the day they sat next to me on that plane. For some unknown reason she took a fancy to me, just a plain ol Joe, which to be honest I still cannot get my head around.

I only know it changed my life and gave a new career but best of all, it gave me the wife of my dreams.

The End.