Flight of Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I was a lucky enough to have good genes and was a fairly good looking fella but her, she was WELL out of my league, an easy ten where as I was a seven on a good day. I felt underdressed, here I was with a pair of board shorts and a t-shirt while she looked like she belonged on a fashion shoot.

"Billy!" she squealed, "You made it."

She held her arms out for a hug, to which I whole heartedly obliged.

"Janet and Charles are already on the boat."

"Boat?" I said.

"Yes, they live here. Didn't you know? They have a yacht here in the harbour and a huge apartment in town. Charles is a part owner of the biggest club on the island."

You could've knocked me down with a feather, I had no idea.

"C,mon." she squealed excitedly, taking my arm in hers and she walked me to what could only be described as a floating hotel. It had 4-5 decks and towered above us maybe 70-80 feet. It was one of the biggest yachts in the harbour and there was even a bloody landing pad for helicopters.

She guided me to the gangplank and went up first, I was treated to her G-stringed perfect ass swaying no more than three feet in front of my eyes. It was a sight that would stay with me forever.

"Becca! Come aboard, come aboard my dear."

It was Charles, he had his arm around a young girl in the smallest bikini I had ever seen and who could not have been much older than school age.

"Billy my boy, welcome, welcome. Let me introduce you to my niece," he said with a smile then looked at her and said, "What was your name again?"

"Veronica." She said in a cute girly voice.

Now she was jailbait, if ever I saw it.

Just then Janet came walking across to greet us, "Put the poor girl down Charles and make our guests a drink."

Janet looked like a movie star as she sauntered over, she had an all-over tan and was wearing an almost see-through sarong. Her pink bikini top barely held her in and it looked as if she was naked from the waist down under the thin cotton sarong. On her feet she wore identical shoes to Becca and on her head a wide brimmed sun hat, she looked amazing.

"Veronica, could you get my special sun cream from my room please. You can cream us all up on the top deck in ten minutes."

The young girl said, "Yes maam," and walked off.

What the fuck was going on here? I felt like I had wandered into the twilight zone!

I stood open mouthed, staring around at the crewmen and girls busying themselves doing boaty stuff.

"Come here Billy, let me give you a tour." Janet said, taking my arm leading me into the interior of the boat. It was like walking into a plush five star hotel.

"I take it Becca has given you the lowdown on us?" she said.

"A little." I managed to say, quietly.

"Please, don't be shy." She said, "we are all friends here."

Janet led me through a set of double doors into a central hallway with doors leading off either side of us. We strolled with her arm in mine until she stopped at a one and opened it. Inside was a plush room that would not be out of place at the Ritz, it opened up into a huge suite with a balcony overlooking the bay.

The bedroom housed a bed bigger than any I had ever seen,

"Later, you will fuck Becca and myself on that bed."

She said it so matter-of-factly that it was almost like her asking if I wanted a cup of tea.

"But for now, we must go up-top and get refreshments, come on."

She turned on her heels and made her way up a set of stairs. I still hadn't got over the shock of her statement when I was plunged back into bright sunlight. The top-deck had sun-loungers spread about like confetti, they were everywhere. It seemed like each one had a more stunning girl sprawled on it than the last one, each one no older than the girl downstairs, Veronica.

Speaking of Veronica, she was busy next to the plunge-pool spreading sun cream on Becca's back. Becca was stretched out laying on her front while this beautiful young thing was slowly and methodically kneading the cream into her back, down her legs and over her ass cheeks.

She indicated for Becca to turn over and took a handful of the coconut cream and spread it onto her stomach. Becca reached around and dropped her top to the floor allowing Veronica to spread the cream methodically into her chest. It was another one of the many erotic sights I had witnessed on this trip. Her nipples became erect almost immediately and she sighed her approval.

I felt a hand squeeze my cock from behind and I jumped.

"Does the little man like what he sees? Janet purred into my ear.

I didn't realise it but my cock had reached full mast just watching the girls in front of me.

Janet stood behind me and slipped her hand into the front of my shorts as we watched Veronica play with Becca's breasts. Charles was off to the side on another lounger with one of the other girls, she was busily sucking him as he watched his wife with her hands in my shorts.

People were going about their business below us on the dock oblivious to the antics above their heads, they were posing for photos beside the yacht as orgy went on above them. Becca looked over at us and crooked her finger for us to join them.

Janet walked us over to her, not once taking her hand from my groin. Once we were by her side Janet pulled the string on my shorts and dropped them to the ground, my cock sprang out and she looked surprised, but happy.

She pulled Veronica down to her side and they both came in close, they kissed as Janet and myself looked down at them. Janet slowly pulled on my hard cock so the head poked free from its velvety prison of skin. It gleamed in the sunlight from the wetness.

Becca was the first to make a move, she leant in and opened her mouth taking the head of my cock between her red lips. Veronica kissed her cheek as she licked and sucked me, Janet pulled me from her mouth much to her annoyance and offered me to Veronica. She took me into her hot mouth and sucked, I slipped in all the way to my balls.

She placed her hands on my ass cheeks and took me right into her throat. The feeling was mind blowing, this young girl of probably no older than eighteen had skills of one twice her age. No-one had ever deep throated me before, a few girlfriends had tried but most gave up when I was only halfway in.

Janet closed the gap behind me and I felt the heat of her sex pressing into my ass, her hands went under my shirt and tweaked my nipples.

"I won't last." I squeaked.

"It's ok, we have all night and you are young." Janet whispered into my ear as she nipped my earlobe between her teeth.

I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations this young girl was giving me. When I opened them I saw that Becca was on her back and had crawled under Veronica, she was giving her oral while she sucked me. All this was going on as families and nan's n grandads were buying goods from the market stalls below us.

Janet slipped down behind me and I felt her teeth on my buttocks, she nipped first one then the other. Her tongue slid across from side to side until she stopped in the middle. She snaked her moist tongue up my ass crack to my lower back then back down, I thought she would stop but she carried on the downward path.

I went up onto my tip-toes as her hot breath blew over my rosebud, she had opened my ass cheeks and was peering at my asshole.

I saw Charles leave his seat and come over, his obscene cock was bobbing in front of him as he walked.

He sat beside his wife as she leant in, then I felt it.

Her tongue slid across my asshole, it took all my willpower not to lose my seed right then and there. I grabbed veronica by the hair to steady myself as Janet licked me.

A deep throat and a rim-job, I had never had either before and here I was in full view of all and sundry getting both for the first time. Veronica sensed what was happening and her hands opened me up further for her mistress, I felt the tongue behind me slip inside and wiggle. It felt like my world was exploding around me and I danced on my toes getting stimulated from all sides.

Veronica's mouth tightened on me and she started to moan, Becca had done her job well and was making her accomplice come as she suckled on me. The vibrations of her throat and the administration of the tongue behind me tipped me over.

I came like I had never done before, my hot seed spewed from my body over and over. I felt light headed and between the women they held me in place, Janet licked me throughout the orgasm. I looked down to see veronica's dewy eyes looking up at me through her long lashes.

"Thank you." she said, as she opened her mouth, she had a mouthful of my pearly essence.

Charles had a handful of his own come, he had jacked off at the scene as it unfurled in front of him.

Veronica dismounted Becca's face and leant down to kiss her friend, they swapped my seed between them back and forth. Janet leaned in for a three-way kiss as I sat back on my haunches watching.

"Madam, Dinner is served."

Janet looked up from the kiss and as calm as you like said "Thank you John."

A man beside us had a silver domed serving tray, two other men behind him holding similar trays.

"We will be down shortly, serve us in the main dining room please." She said, still as calmly as if she was fully dressed and was chatting with the local vicar, not smeared with cum all over her beautiful face.

The whole afternoon was so surreal, these servants and waiters just carried on as if this was just an everyday occurrence.

We had more drinks, dressed ourselves and made our way down to the lower deck.

*********************************************************

Six of us sat at a large mahogany table that would've easily taken 14 settings, most of the girls stayed up on the deck taking in the sun and posing for passers-by. I sat next to Becca with Veronica the other side of me, Charles was at the far end with a young man who I had not been introduced to yet.

Janet was to sit opposite me two or three seats down from her husband but had not taken her seat yet.

Three waiters came out holding trays,

"Smoked mackerel, salmon and snapper madam, accompanied by various in season vegetables from local farms as requested."

"Thank you John." She said.

"And sirloin, fillet, with boiled baby potatoes."

They put the trays onto the table with warmed plates, the food smelt incredible. I had not eaten since breakfast and was famished.

I was still finding it hard to get over what had happened not an hour ago, I had never had sex in public before and definitely not in front of a market full of shoppers! These people acted like it was second nature, I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

Dinner was honestly the best meal I had ever eaten, the steak melted in my mouth and the snapper was divine. John, the head waiter came out with three others and cleared the table. As they cleared the table I noticed that the young man that had been sitting next to Charles must have left us while we were eating.

"Desert Madam?"

Janet nodded in my direction. "Over there." She said.

John smiled, "Good choice madam," and he left the room.

It dawned on me that I was her desert, I liked that idea.

Another waiter came out with a bottle of chilled champagne and glasses, he poured everyone a drink.

"A toast." Said Charles, standing up. As he stood he tucked his shirt into his trousers and the young man appeared as magic from under the table beside him.

"A toast to new friends." He raised his glass.

"To new friends." They all chimed in, I was in shock at what I had witnessed from Charles end of the table, but I could get used to this lavish lifestyle.

Janet leant over the table and said, "Becca tells me that you have a younger sister and she is to marry tomorrow."

"Yes," I said.

"To her childhood sweetheart. They met when they were aged eleven at school. They've been together ever since."

"That is so romantic, we won't keep you up too late tonight then." She said winking, "we must get you tucked up by midnight." She had a devious twinkle in her eyes as she said the word 'we'.

"We will have the ship to ourselves this evening, everyone on board will be going to the club. You are more than welcome to go later in the week as our guest but tonight, tonight I have other plans for you." She had the look of a predator and I was to be her meal.

I learned that most of the gorgeous girls on the top deck were employees of the club, dancers and bar staff. It seemed that Charles only employed stunning girls between the age of 18-20, older if exceptional, but very rarely would he go for older. The girls were expected to be used as playthings and eye-candy as well as workers, they were paid a ridiculous wage accordingly.

Becca took me for a walk around town to show me the sights. I had been here before but feigned innocence and let her lead the way. What did shock me though, were the amount of ladyboys and tranny's. It seemed that every corner we went around, more would appear.

"Most of them do it for the attention." She said, "You will find near all of them in Dusk after 2am."

She told me as we walked that Janet was the co-owner of two BDSM clubs, one in Los Angeles, the other in Miami. Charles's father had shares in strip and nightclubs in England, so both knew a lot about the seedier side of business. They put all this knowledge to good use in their dance club in Ibiza Town, Dusk was THE place to be seen in during the season by the rich and famous.

Becca said that she had known Janet for about five years when she had been on the London-Miami run for B.A. Janet had been a regular in 1st class and they just struck up a rapport because of her overwhelming fear of flying. Becca had taken up her invitation to the Miami club and the friendship blossomed from there.

Janet had tried to get Becca to work for her many times but she loved her job and the lifestyle, but mostly the freedom it afforded her. Maybe in a few years when her looks started to fade, then she might consider a change but for now, for now she loved what she did. The more she spoke, the more I listened, the more under her spell I seemed to be falling.

I was hanging on her every word, this was all new to me. Usually I fucked a girl then moved on. Technically no, I know I hadn't fucked Becca, but I had never listened to a girl the way I was listening to her.

The walk up to the top of the old town castle was torturous, but the view was worth every step. She had been clinging onto my arm the whole way and stood with her head on my shoulder as we took in the sight.

It felt weird, I had only known her a day or two but I felt so connected. I had not really come here for romance, or even sex for that matter but there was no doubt, I felt something for this girl in my arms.

We stood for what felt like an age just looking over the old town as the sun started to fall into the sea on the horizon. The lights from the ships twinkled on the ocean and you could see literally over a hundred miles in all directions.

An old bench seemed to beckon us and we rested there for a few minutes, she snuggled into my body and rested her head on my shoulder again.

She asked so softly that I hardly heard her, "Do you feel it?"

I answered, "Yes," and felt her squeeze in just that little bit closer.

******************************************************

We had stopped in a small out of the way bistro on the way down, a couple in the corner were obviously so much in love. They stared into each other's eyes holding hands across the table occasionally leaning in to tenderly kiss.

"I want that." Bekka whispered. "That's the kind of love I want one day."

She nuzzled into my neck and I kissed the top of her head, God, I was falling for her after only 36 hours!

We watched in absolute silence, holding our breath as he handed his partner a small box. She took it and as she opened it, he shuffled off of his seat and sank to one knee at her feet. She nodded yes and I heard a sniffle from Becca.

I put a finger under her chin and lifted her head, she was welling up, "You ok?"

She took a deep breath through her nose and shuddered saying, "Yes, just being silly. The night and those two over there have got to me."

I wiped a small tear away from the corner of her eye with my thumb that was about to drop, then I held her face in my palms kissing her forehead.

"You are not silly, it is beautiful. We all want that someday."

An hour later we were walking back up the gangplank, the boat was in darkness apart from the few lights from various cabins and the top deck. A small smattering of crew were still aboard but on a boat this size, it needed a skeleton just in case. Janet had let most go to the club tonight with Charles on shore leave as long as it did not affect the next day's work.

We had seen him walking through town earlier with a scantily clad young lady on each arm, much to the disgust of a couple of older ladies who tutted as they walked by.

We found Janet sitting with the young man that had been seated with Charles at dinner. She was watching an old black and white movie on her massive tv screen in the lounge, the young man was on his knees between her legs.

Becca laughed and said.

"For god's sake Janet, can you not go for just an hour or two without a fucking orgasm!"

Janet looked up while stroking and holding the her young friends head in place and said,

"Why on earth would I do that when I have so many lovely young tongues on offer?" and burst into fits of laughter.

She shooed the young man away with a contemptuous wave of her hand and stood brushing her dress back down into place to welcome us. Giving us both a friendly hug she stood back and said with a smile.

"You make a stunning looking couple you know."

I felt Becca reach for my arm, folding it into hers as if to say he is mine.

Janet sensed the meaning behind her actions and casually remarked,

"I hope you are not getting possessive Beks, we did agree that we were going to share him tonight, did we not?" as she walked across to the drinks cabinet.

I felt Becca's hand grip my arm tighter as we watched Janet pour three large brandy's from a glass decanter. She turned and walked over the dividing space between us handing one to me, and one to Becca.

"I was so looking forward to having this cock inside me tonight."

As I was taking my drink from her, she squeezed my crotch as if I had no say in the matter at all.

Becca lowered her head and meekly whispered, "Yes, yes of course."

The change in Becca's mannerism was shocking, she had suddenly become completely submissive to the older woman.

Janet reached her hand out and ran her fingertips over Becca's cheek and said, "You know I love you don't you Bek's."

Becca once again lowered her head and said, "Yes maam."

Maam! Where the fuck did that come from?

"She is so sweet, don't you think Billy. Come both of you, sit here with me."

She walked back to the cabinet, took her drink and sat on the large white leather sofa patting the cushion beside her.

I was about to sit by her side when she said,

"No, over there." Pointing to the big leather chair opposite.

The black and white movie was still showing and two of the actors were clinched in a passionate kiss.

Janet had Becca sit at her side, taking her hands in hers she asked her.

"Is there something I should know? It seems that you two are close, very close for two people that have just met?"

She rested her other hand on the exposed skin of Becca's thigh as she waited for Becca's response. She alternated her head between us looking for an answer to her question.

Becca looked up through her lashes at me as if to say, say something.

I spoke before she could, saying.

"I like Becca, I like her a lot. I have asked her to accompany me to my sister's wedding tomorrow."