Flight of the Shikra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Won't we mess up the room with all the oils and gels?" I asked. "We don't have a massage table either."

"Give me a day or two, I have an idea, let us fix this for Saturday at 3 in the afternoon," he said.

"This better not be a scatterbrained one," I warned him.

He grinned and I knew he had something up his sleeve.

On Saturday afternoon, Narasimha walked in, wearing shorts and a sleeveless tee, with a stack of white Turkish towels and a small black bag. I had never seen him in shorts before, nor in a sleeveless attire. It was always trousers, or jeans or track pants or pyjamas, long and short sleeved shirts or tees with short sleeves. I had felt the strength in his arms in our intimate cuddles, but today I could see some lean wiry muscles. Then I remembered the ease with which he could carry me around and wondered how I could not have expected this.

He spread four of the towels on the floor, they had velcro along their lengths and he joined them together to make a large sheet. Then he handed me one large towel. It smelt wonderful, it was obviously freshly laundered.

"I got a musk perfumed gel," he said, "I know you like musk because you like most of the deodorants, after-shaves and colognes I use, and they are predominantly musk based. I didn't want to experiment with something else, only to find it is not to your liking."

Then he added, "I want you to wrap yourself in this towel and put on a shower cap."

It was not the first time that he was going to see me without my clothes, and so I just took off everything and wrapped the towel around me as he busied himself with the gel bottles.

I was a little nervous, I could hear my heartbeat as Narasimha came near me.

"Neela, I want you to trust me completely," he said, looking deep into my eyes and cupping my face in his palms, a stance he often adopted when he was very very serious when talking to me. I nodded, looking deep into his.

"We may end up making love, or we may not. But I want you to know, I understand that a woman's 'no' means a 'NO,' it does not mean a 'maybe,' it does not mean a 'yes,' it does not mean a 'feeble no' or a 'feeble yes,' it does not mean a 'her lips said no, but her voice said yes' or any permutation or combination. I will not do something that you do not want me to do. Do you believe me?"

I nodded again.

"I am going to set up some simple protocols. If you want me to stop, so that you can change position, or drink some water, or take a restroom break, say 'STOP.' This means I will stop and wait for you to tell me when to resume, for which the word you use is 'RESUME.'

If you don't like something that I do, like say you don't want me touching your vagina, say 'HALT.' That activity will never happen again unless you later on, specifically and expressly ask for it.

If you want me to just end the entire session, and you don't have to give me a reason for it, 'QUIT' is the word to use.

Otherwise you can continue a conversation with me, expressing your liking for something, or asking me to increase or decrease the pressure applied and so on.

So your key words are 'STOP,' 'RESUME,' 'HALT' and QUIT. Do you understand?"

I nodded and smiled.

"I am a lot more nervous than you are Neela, I don't want to do anything to ruin the beautiful equations we have. Even if we can't move from 'friends' to something else, we must be able to maintain our friendship and our present level of intimacy. Are you okay with this? Do you feel safe with me?" He asked.

I looked at him for a few moments, dropped my towel, held my entire body along his, and kissed him deeply.

"All the best to you buddy, I want you to come out of this smelling of roses....... er.... I mean musk."

I lay face down somewhere in the centre of the sheet of towels and took a deep breath.

"Don't worry about your injured ankle, I will be very gentle. But first I am going to kiss every inch of you back, remember your key words," he said.

He started from the neck going sideways then downwards, his tongue and lips applying a gentle pressure on the muscles on my shoulder. He was so neat, I felt just the right amount of moistness and as he came to the centre of my back, the spot over which the hooks of my bra normally meet, I could feel his puckered lips and his tongue rotating with some pressure against my skin. As the pressure increased, a strong wave of pleasure coursed through my body, my body tensed. He relaxed his tongue, my body relaxed, he increased the pressure, my body tensed up again......

"Oooh , this is so erotic," I cried. The probing of the tongue changed to a gentle bite, to be quickly replaced by the tongue.... I started to feel the first signs of a dampness between my legs. I could not see Narasimha, but I tried to imagine his face and mouth on my back. An intense feeling of love seemed to emanate from my bosom and I arched my back to meet his tongue.

Narasimha's kisses travelled to other places on my back, but I hardly noticed. The pleasure and pressure he had left behind on my 'bra-spot' was still intense. "Was this an erogenous zone that I had never known of all my life?" I asked myself.

Narasimha's lips traversed my buttocks and went down the back of my right thigh. When he reached the spot behind my knee I felt that now familiar pressure of his tongue and that crazy feeling came over me again. It wasn't as intense as my 'bra-spot,' but had I not experienced the 'bra-spot' I may not have known the difference.

He peppered my ankle and feet with wet kisses, and turned his attention to my left leg. He repeated the process, this time from the feet up to my thigh.

I was tingling with anticipation, for I would be turned over now and I was already tuned in to his hands and lips working their magic on my nipples and breasts. But Narasimha had other plans.

I could sense him opening the massage gel bottle and the familiar scent of musk wafted out. He poured out a generous portion and spread it all over my back, buttocks and thighs. And then he started kneading my flesh. He had very smooth hands, his thumbs traced gorgeous circles as his palms and fingers tugged at my muscles. He reached the 'bra-spot' and I felt just one finger tracing those circles. Small concentric circles and the pressure gradually increased. I moaned and pressed my thighs together and pushed my pubic region into the towel under me and gyrated.

"I am getting your tactile feedback that you are loving this," I heard him whisper, "can I get some verbal ones too?"

"If you get your lips up to mine, I will give you an osculatory feedback as well," I retorted.

I felt the weight of his whole body as he stretched himself across my back and brought his lips close to mine. That felt like a complete massage in itself. I wriggled and it felt awesome. The angle of our lips was too acute for a real kiss, but we nibbled each other's mouth at the corners.

"I'll take a rain check till I turn you over," he said, planting a wet kiss on my exposed cheek. He spent a very long time on the erotic back rub, and then he started to powerfully massage my legs. His thumbs traced circles on my inner thighs, and I felt them on the creases where my thighs joined my torso. As they simultaneously moved up and down the creases, I felt that light sideways pressure that caused my vaginal lips to rub together. And suddenly, his hands were gone, a couple of seconds later, I felt his two hands under my left hip, pushing them up.

"Turn around now, unless you want me to spend some more time on your back," I heard him say.

I turned around, Narasimha's tees and shorts had blotches of gel on them. I turned then on my right side.

"Rest a bit, my masseur, lie down with me for a while."

He lay close to me, on his left side, his elbow and palm propping his head up, "Can take that rain check now please?"

"With 100% interest compounded every minute," I said, and we locked lips.

He broke the kiss with a deep sigh, "I still have a job to complete," he said and he started to kiss every inch of my front.

With gentle circular movements, he rubbed my neck and shoulders with his tongue, but he could sense I wanted them elsewhere. Soon he moved to my breasts. He developed a rhythm. A gentle kiss, a forceful lick, a teasing bite, a gentle kiss, a forceful lick, a teasing bite...... He was very attentive to the sides of my breasts, moving his kisses from my fingertips to down my arms. It felt ticklish when he reached my underarm, but I held on knowing he will finally reach the sides. And then he gently lifted each breast and planted kisses on their underside. The underside of my right breast turned out to be another erogenous zone and as he sensed this, his gentle bites became a little firmer and every bite started sending a direct impulse to my vagina.

He kissed every inch of my torso, probing my belly button with his tongue. And then very carefully, as if his lips were treading through a mine field, he moved south. He tentatively kissed my labia, and looked into my eyes. Perhaps he was expecting a 'Halt' signal, I just closed my eyes and kept saying to myself,

"I want it to happen today, oh my body and my mind, please don't resist him... Let me get the pleasures I crave from him, let me give him that which he desires so much...."

He aligned his moist lips to my moist inner labia, and as in a conventional kiss he thrust his tongue gently in. I so wished I had a tongue out there to meet his, so I did he next best thing, I raised my hips so that the pressure between his lips and my labia increased. With his lips in place his left hand reached out to cup and squeeze my right breast.

"Oh Narasimha, this feels so crazy"...... and my right hand held his left in place firmly.

A minute later, he decided to move to the next stage, pouring the gel from a height on to my cleavage, and then the fingers, palms and thumbs started to follow the same path his lips had earlier taken. I now knew how this was going to pan out, I was beginning to understand what Narasimha meant when we were talking about 'having sex' and 'making love.' I remembered exactly what he had said that day....

"Yes, Neela, there is, and you will know the difference well before it happens."

He was moving slowly now, spending a lot of time on the sides of my ribs, my tummy and the torso. I was getting impatient, I wanted him to get to the final destination faster, but I could not as yet express my thoughts.

He moved to my upper thighs, the pressure now was stronger. On my calves, he stretched those muscles, carefully avoiding my right ankle, he went for my toes, holding each in his fist one by one and gently twisting it, halfway clockwise, and then half way counterclockwise.

The hands started moving to my upper thighs again, and then to the inner thighs, a firm force stretching the muscles and then he reached the crease between my thighs and my pubic area, and as the gel spread, he was touching my outer labia. I could see what he was doing with my half closed eyes, as he poured some gel on his hands and started stroking gently. His hands fluttered gently over my clitoral hood and then I could feel the gel and his fingers entering my vagina and stretching it as he kneeled near my right thigh.

So intense was his concentration, that I had to call out to him twice before he looked at me.

"Narasimha, please...... make love to me......" I said, "Pleeeeeese Narasimha, just don't wait...."

I saw him removing his top and then his shorts and in a flash he was lying on top of me. I could feel his penis rubbing against my vaginal walls even as his chest covered my breasts. His palms joined mine, stretching my hands over my head. By some slippery quirk of chance, or most probably because of the lubrication, his penis slid gently into me. As I felt it slide, as it seemed to go in forever, my vagina started to respond.

I freed my palms from his and hugged his body. He looked into my eyes, and suddenly he caught hold of the portion of the towel on the right side and pulled it over his back. Then he slipped his hands between the towels and my back. We were now in a tight embrace.

"Hold that towel on my back and kiss me Neela," he cried. I embraced him, towel and all, met his lips and my tongue invaded his mouth. With his penis in me and my tongue in his mouth, I held him tighter.

Narasimha rolled over once and I was above him, he rolled over again and I was below him once more. The sheet made of attached towels was now swaddling us tightly. I could feel that really long hard rod of flesh inside me, it seemed to get thicker. I couldn't thrust up because of the swaddling and I think Narasimha couldn't thrust down either.

Narasimha flexed his pelvic muscles, his penis twitched inside me, Mine contracted involuntarily and my vagina gripped his penis tightly and then released it. Twitch-grip-release, twitch-grip-release we went, maybe just five or six times when my vagina started pulsating in a massive orgasm. And then I felt a flood inside me, Narasimha had orgasmed too.

Two bodies gripping tightly, two tongues duelling viciously, a penis conjoined to a vagina both thrumming and throbbing in a cosmic dance..........

Then, after what seemed like a lifetime, our breathing started to slowly even out. I could feel our fluids, made sticky by Narasimha, oozing out, first my left labia felt that wetness, and then my right. And the wetness started spreading to my thighs. A shiver ran through my slick oily body as his pressed down on me.

I opened my eyes, Narasimha's were staring into them. He broke the silence with a whisper, "You are amazing, and you are mine."

"What happened Narasimha," I panted, "did the stars fall in?"

"More like an earthquake, the primary wave is over, watch out for the aftershocks."

And yes, the residual pulsations in my vagina continued and so did the twitching of his penis.

We lay there for sometime, and then Narasimha started placing small wet kisses all over my face. The 'puch-puch' sound that we make when we kiss sounded unusually loud, as did our breathing.

"I have heard of premature ejaculations, Narasimha," I said, "but this was one mind blowing premature orgasm for both of us!"

"There is this cliched saying," he replied, " an ejaculation is what happens between your legs, and an orgasm is that which happens between your ears."

We then remained silent for a few minutes, too dazed to fathom what was really happening to us.

"Will we ever experience this again Narasimha?"

"Unlikely sweetheart, this was something unique that our bodies gifted to us today. We need to remember it and cherish it forever. It is a reward that we gave ourselves by waiting a very long time for one another."

"What happened just now to both of us was incredible, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular during our first time Narasimha, all I knew was I must start the process somewhere and learn through experience. I was not ready to share my body with anyone till you came into my life, but on that day, at our very first movie together, I strongly felt that if ever I let a man into my life, and give him access to my body, it would be you."

"Neela I am crazy about you. I think I really was from the day I met you. We will have many more moments similar to this, moments of intimacy that need not be proportional to the strength of the orgasm."

"I think orgasms make you heavy," I grinned.

Narasimha rolled over and I was on top of him. The swaddling started to loosen up with that movement. He was still relatively hard and still plugged into me. More of our juices started to flow out of me. Sweat from my forehead fell into his eyes and he blinked.

"Hey, are you okay with me sweating all over you?" I asked.

"For the body fluids we are still exchanging, this is nothing. We will shower soon, but the massage is not over. Don't move away from me, but reach out for my bag that is near your leg and give it to me," he instructed.

He pushed his hand into his bag, "I have to massage your face, I brought some Aloe vera gel ...... OH SHIT, what have I done," he exclaimed....

What he had pulled out from the bag was a pack of condoms. He looked at me, his face in a shock. "I brought protection Neela, I don't know how I forgot, will you be all right?" He dropped the condoms and pulled me to him and hugged me. "I am so sorry, I am sorry, I am sorry," he kept repeating.

I straightened up, put on a stern face and said. "Where is the Aloe vera? You said the massage is not over, complete the job, NOW!!!"

He looked at me, absolutely confused, and I burst out laughing. Still astride him, I started pinching his cheeks, one pinch for every question.

"What were the words you taught me? 'STOP' right? 'RESUME' right? 'HALT' right? And what was the last one? Ah, yes, 'QUIT.'"

"You stupid loveable donkey," I continued, using the Punjabi word for the animal, "do you think I would believe a man who cares so much for me wouldn't have brought protection with him? And he wouldn't have used them unless something went beyond his control? Listen buddy, my chums come like clockwork and go like clockwork. They went away yesterday. I am safe, today, tomorrow and possibly the day after. So we will start using them from Monday. Happy?"

He hugged me for a long time. Still striding him, I reached into his bag, pulled out the Aloe vera gel and started massaging his face with it.

"You have done a lot for me Narasimha, now let me do this for you," I said and then I started laughing.

"What is the joke?" he asked.

"I wanted you to come out smelling of musk," I said, "now you are going to come out smelling of Aloe vera."

Neela

I had blundered. I had carried protection with me, and yet at the crucial moment, in the heat of our excitement, I forgot to use it. When Neela said she was safe, I was so relieved. I just held her to me.

Neela was enjoying herself, using oodles of gel to massage my face and neck, Finally, with a peck on my lips, she arose and my flaccid cock popped out of her pussy. She wrapped herself with her towel, and giving me a quick kiss, moved to the bathroom. When I heard her flush, I moved in and took a leak, then stepped out to collect the towels from her bedroom floor, detached them and along with Neela's clothes and mine put them in the washing machine. I glanced critically at the floor, everything seemed clean, the towels had absorbed all the gel as well as our juices. The windows were open, and I knew the smell of the gel and the love making will soon fade away.

As I busied myself around the washing machine, I noticed Neela staring intently at me, more specifically at my cock.

"You were serious, right?" she began, "When you said your penis was two inches long when soft? It actually looks beautiful Narasimha, like a small flower bud. And it is much darker than the rest of your body...." She moved in and took me in her arms.

" I didn't even see your penis when you started making love to me Narasimha," she continued, "but it felt enormous inside me. I want to see it grow."

"Let us shower, we have a lot to discover about our bodies, and a shower together is the best place to start."

I let her adjust the water temperature settings, and we stood together in a tight embrace and let the water flow over us. As our hands roamed over each other, it was obvious that our body fluids had caked all over our thighs and genitals, in streaks and patches. I moved my hand to wash them off Neela, and she stopped me.

"Wait a while, I like this stretchy sticky feeling of this caked up stuff on me, don't you?"

"It gives me a feeling of deep intimacy sweetie," I said, "and I am glad you love it."

We started lathering the top parts of our bodies, I lathered her back as she did mine, as our fronts touched, then I made her face the wall and gently pushed her against the tiles. She placed her hands on the wall, leaving a gap between her and the tiles, I embraced her from behind and lathered her front. Her breasts and nipples had taken a rosy pink hue, the result of the enhanced blood circulation brought on by the massage and our orgasms. I sank to my knees and lathered her thighs and pussy, gently removing all the caked up cum.

1...34567...18