Flight of the Shikra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is Sonu?"

"My deputy, my trusted lieutenant, She thinks there are only three great men in this world, her dad, her spouse and her boss. It will be fun to see her shaken up a bit," he laughed.

I stroked his now clean shaven cheeks and chin, "I like this better my love, I don't think I can handle your two day stubble, my face feels so scratchy."

He tenderly stroked my face, and then he bent down and kissed every love bite on my neck, very tenderly. "For you, I will shave thrice a day if you want me to, love, just say the word."

Picking up his laptop, opening his top shirt button and loosening his tie to a rakish angle, he kissed me and said, "Walk me to the car, I will call you during my lunch break, and I will get home as soon as I can."

I finished my call with my office managers after studying the previous weeks production report. Some raw materials were nearing the their buffer stock, so I instructed them to keep the new orders ready so that I could sign them off on Wednesday. A new supplier had sent in their samples so I scheduled an appointment with them too for Wednesday afternoon. I had a quick lunch and Narasimha called. He was whispering so I guess he was not in a private place. I asked him about Sonu, and he said, he will narrate that conversation when he got back. Then he had to go, and I felt so lonely.

I went in for a leisurely shower and examined my body in the mirror. And I whispered to myself,

"You look beautiful Neela, you are not 38, you are a teenager on steroids!" My love bites seemed so cute. Parts of my hair had some caked up stuff, I don't know how I had missed those in earlier showers. A part of me wanted to just let it be, but then I applied some shampoo and rinsed my hair so that my combs and brushes could freely run through them again.

I called up Suman, she was normally free after three in the afternoon. She did not pick up, and a few minutes later, she returned my call.

"How are you doing, girl," she asked, "you didn't call during the weekend? Gallivanting with your prince charming, right? Which movie was it this time?"

"No movies this weekend Suman," I giggled.

"I can make something out of that giggle, have you been a naughty girl?"

"A very naughty girl Suman," I said.

"Wait a moment." I heard her walk briskly and heard a door slam.

"I am all alone in my room, now tell me everything."

"I asked Narasimha to move in with me, Suman."

She squealed, "You took it to the next level? Did you two have sex?"

"No, Suman, we did not have sex." I suppressed my giggle.

"I know what could possibly be holding you back, but what the fuck is holding that idiot back?" she literally thundered.

I whispered, "We didn't have sex Suman, we made love, and since Saturday afternoon we have only been in bed, except for food and bathroom breaks."

"He didn't just name you 'a teenager on steroids,' I think he has made you into one." We both started laughing.

"Is he good? Was it good for both of you?"

"It was crazy.... Absolutely mind blowing for both of us."

"I hope you guys used protection?"

"He is very kind and considerate, he brought protection, but I am in my safe period. I wanted our first time together to be natural for both of us. You know me Suman, I have never felt like this before."

"Is he with you at home now?"

"He is at work, he will be back around seven."

"Meet me tomorrow Neela, I am dying to hug you... in fact both of you.... And Neela......"

"Yes, Suman?"

"Don't let go of this guy, he is precious."

"No Suman, I won't."

Neela

Narasimha drove in, I was waiting on the porch. He rushed to me and it was one big tangle of arms, legs and lips. "Ten days or ten hours, this separation hurts, my goddess," he cried.

"Come inside," I said.

"Right here on the porch?" He pretended to unzip his fly.

I slapped his wrist, "Enough innuendos, now take a shower, I will fix you some tea. Then we can take things from there."

In a few minutes, he was out, smelling sweet and looking fresh. We drank some tea. Then we sat in the living room and I held his arm and asked, "How was your day at work?"

"I had a tough time concentrating, how was yours?"

We discussed our work, and suddenly I realised, there really was someone who was interested in me, my work, my life, who will be with me every evening.

"Did you spook Sonu," I asked.

Narasimha grinned, "She is my protege, I underestimated her, she is smarter than I am," he stared laughing...

"What happened?"

"She always drops in to my office to wish me a good morning, she did so today and then she giggled and walked out. This kept happening every time our paths crossed, she would smother a giggle. Then she came across just before lunch, and said,"

"Boss-man, I am hopping across for lunch but before that... I wanted to..." and like a fool who thinks he is a smart-ass, I interrupted... "It's okay Sonu, I am still figuring out how to wrestle with a tigress..."

And she replied, "Actually boss, I wanted to say 'congratulations,' been there, done all that you know!"

"Then it hit me Neela, Sonu is a Punjabi too."

We laughed and laughed....

"Suman, called, she wants to meet me, and she wants to meet you too."

He looked at me, a smile playing on his lips "You told her about us?"

"Yes, she is my very dear friend."

"I like her a lot, I know she encourages you to be with me. She has often hinted to me that she thinks this relationship must become stronger. She would have sensed that this would eventually happen and I am sure she would be happy for both of us. So let us meet her tomorrow, I will come home a little early and we will zip across."

"I was thinking Narasimha, why not have them over for dinner?"

"That would be equally wonderful."

We went to bed for our magical moments. After a lot of kissing and snuggling, I reached for the protectives. After a while, I sensed Neela wasn't comfortable. I stopped.

"What is the matter love, am I hurting you?"

"The condom ... I don't like it... no it is not any allergic reaction, it is just, that I feel there is a barrier between us. I can't seem to get close to you."

I pulled out. "Anything my love does not like, I do not do," I said.

"But I want to make love," she said.

"Relax," I said, "don't think of making love, just give in to the sensations."

I started touching her all over her body, I kept stroking her nipples ever so lightly, placing very feathery touches. The started growing, and turning a deeper shade of pink...... Then I repositioned myself, moving my lips down her stomach and my tongue started flicking her womanhood, and I could see the clitoris respond. I used my tongue as if I was searching for a tongue inside her pussy. She curled her body towards me and reached for my cock, she stroked it twice and then started peeling off the condom and soon her mouth engulfed it.

She was learning instinctively. Her mouth on my cock fell better than what it had last night, she was actually making love to my cock with her mouth. Her fingers moved to my balls and she started stroking the undersides. I continued my ministrations, There was a lot of wetness now. I was tempted to use my fingers but I wanted to bring her to a climax with my tongue alone. But something was happening to my cock and balls, I was about to come. She sensed my twitching and she sucked even harder.

I exploded in her mouth. She continued to suck and I put all thoughts out of my mind and focussing only on the images of her beautiful face which is always so attractive to me, I licked harder. I think the weight was off her mind as she realised that she had brought me to an orgasm, that she let her mind focus on her own. And about two minutes later she propped her body up and grabbed my hair, and her legs started to tighten across my face.

"I am cumming Narasimha, I am cumming only for you......," she screamed.

A few minutes later we were cuddling and kissing softly.

"Narasimha, we need to fix this condom thing," she said.

"Our bodies are just tuning into each other Neela, sex is an instinct but love making is an acquired skill, we must be patient, try again, maybe try other brands."

"What we did just now was a '69' right?"

"Yes, you blended into the act so naturally. And you were good, It was a divine blissful feeling."

"So were you Narasimha, you seem to instinctively know my body and you end up pressing the right buttons."

"There is still much to learn......"

"I love you buddy."

"I love you Neela......"

"Look at both of you, look at both of them Vivek," squealed Suman as soon as she entered the house.

Vivek looked lost. "They seem good to me."

Neela chimed in, "What, no hugs for us?" she asked.

Suman hugged us both together, then Vivek hugged us and then he started laughing.

"Suman, I have seen the battle scars, do you have any idea what the battle field must be looking like?"

And the banter went on.

We were all in a happy mood. I had picked up some great ice cream on the way, and Neela's cooking was just out of this world.

Suman and Vivek left, we did the dishes together, and then we decided to watch some TV. While changing into our nightwear, I quietly slipped some condoms into my pocket. I was hoping that a change of the location we make love in may help Neela into accepting condoms.

We lost interest in the TV programs, We just wanted to be with each other. We had been finding it difficult to keep our hands off each other earlier on and at this level, where all barriers had been broken, it did seem stupid to not be physically connected. Neela hit the mute button and turned to me

And right there, we slowly slid down from the couch on to the carpet, and with only the lights from the TV, the clothing started to go. I was kissing and stroking her hair and she was literally purring like a cat. Unconsciously or maybe subconsciously, I started singing an old Tamil song from a movie of the early sixties.

"This tune is lilting, keep singing," she said as she felt up my pyjamas. She felt the wrapper in my pocket and she took out the condom, and with a smile she started rolling one on my member. I stopped singing to kiss her, and she asked me,

"What were you singing darling, what do those words mean?"

"It is a lover wooing his love," I said. "I will translate the words, it is difficult to explain emotions in one language using another, but let me try...... So here I am singing this song about my love, which is you, and this is what it means," I elaborated,

"Of the seasons, she is spring, of the arts, she is a painting, of the months she is Margazi...."

"What is 'Margazi'?" she interrupted.

"What we call 'Margshish' in North India, the period in December and January when the weather is most pleasant in the south, this period is also considered very auspicious," I explained...

"Go on," she said

...."Of the months, she is Margazi, of the flowers she is the Jasmine ,of the birds she is the dove, of the songs she is a lullaby......"

"You got that wrong," she said, "she is not a dove.... She is a Shikra," and holding her fingers as if they were talons, she jumped on me......

We rolled all over the carpet and she rode me like there was no tomorrow. And then we slumped in a heap. We just lay there, and she fell asleep and so did I, knowing it had all been but a frenzy without the magic. When I woke up, there was just the lights from the TV. I wriggled out from under her, pulled out the bone dry condom, switched everything off, carried her in my arms to our bed.

When I woke up, her head was not on my chest. She was standing at the window gazing out.

"Come to me Neela," I said.

She floated into my arms and took up her preferred position, on my right side, head on my chest.

"I have made up my mind, condoms are not to my liking, they separate me from you. I will ask Suman to refer me to her gynaecologist. She is very good. I will ask her to put me on the pill."

From her determined look, I realised if I asked her to reconsider this, we would have our first argument... So I held her close. I was worried about side effects and I wanted to tell her that I too have a responsibility in our sexual health. So I gently suggested that I accompany her.

"Let me talk to Suman first," she said and walked into the kitchen.

There was a cloud of tension over us as we ate our breakfast and as I was knotting my tie, she came to me.

"You worry too much about me Narasimha," she stated blankly.

"Of course I do, I love you like crazy, you can't keep popping pills without worrying about its side effects," I burst out.

"Buddhu," she said, using the Hindi word for 'simpleton,' "if you love me so much, why haven't you kissed me since we woke up?"

The tension broke, and then I kissed her, again and again, till it was time for me to leave for work.

Late in the afternoon, I got a text from her. "Don't you fret buddy, I have sorted this out, just come home soon."

I looked at my watch, it was an hour short of closing time, I picked up my stuff, signed out on the attendance system and got into my car.

She was beaming when I got home. "You are early." She pulled my arm around her waist, grasped my other palm and danced around the living room. I pulled her on to the couch and sat her on my lap and held her to me for a long time.

Narasimha

I love this man, he worries his head off, when it is about me.

I spoke to Suman after he left, then went to my workplace and attended to the purchase orders, met up with the new supplier, and then went cross to Suman. She accompanied me to Dr Shailaja, her gynaecologist and obstetrician, a pleasant lady in her fifties.

We discussed the options, and discussed side effects in detail. She then gave me a prescription.

I explained to Narasimha, "Listen love, I had a long chat with Dr Shailaja and I am confident, I am doing the right thing. She took my medical history and I really am a toughie. She has given me a prescription and she said she will change the formulation and dosage if I experience any side effects. She clarified there are positive effects too, like clearer skin, acne prevention, lesser incidence of cancers and cysts ,bah blah, she went on and on, I never knew about some of the positive stuff about the pill."

He thought about this for a while, and then he asked me, "You will be honest with me if you experience any health issues right?"

"Yes, my darling, yes, I have begun to love my life and my health a lot more after you stepped into it, I won't do anything that will bring problems into this relationship. Now look at the most positive thing, If you had used those condoms during our first time, our first two days together would have been a disaster. Our life together would have started from the pits, and it would have taken us days to get it to this crazy level that we share now."

He took my face in his palms, an act which convinces me every time that he loves me and he cares. "I am in this with you, I am cancelling all my outstation assignments for a month. Just office and back and at worst I will be an hour's drive away."

Then I looked at him seriously and said, "There is however one hitch......"

Narasimha, looked at me with trepidation. "We still have to use protection for a couple of weeks, till the effects of the pills kick in." I giggled.

"You still don't know me buddy, I can live a lifetime without penetrative love making or a life of abstinence just to be with you"

I felt so pampered the next two weeks. Narasimha came home immediately after his closing time, he was solicitous and caring to a fault, he was perennially keeping an eye out for any change in my health, in my moods. The pills made no difference to my system, there were no side effects whatsoever. Even the bathroom scales refused to budge from the 54 kilo mark that it would always point at. I started on some floor exercises as I still did not have a clearance to jog or cycle, kept walking a lot around the house and workplace, and life went on very well.

The love making sessions brought out a lot of creativity in us, we together read the Kama Sutra, loved some of its suggestions, did not even want try the others. I realised that both of us had instinctively managed to use these two weeks to enhance our sensuality.

I went back to the doctor for weekly reviews, did some blood tests as a precautionary measure and everything turned out fine. Narasimha as always, was right. That number called age be damned, I really was a teenager on steroids.

After two weeks, we resumed normal love making. The effects were euphoric. The connect I felt with Narasimha was so close, it was unbelievable. I was expecting a disruption, but bang on schedule, I got my chums.

My periods increased my desire for the man. I asked him if he was okay making love to me then. He just brought home a lot of soft absorbent towels, we spread them out, sometimes on the floor, sometimes on the bed and just went ahead. He seemed to love it as much as I. Some extra detergent and bleach in the wash cycle and the towels were ready for another time.

Things looked good at the factory, I planned to install more machines to meet enhanced demand, and Narasimha commenced his travels again.

We settled into our routine, there never was a dull moment, except when Narasimha was travelling. I realised that on the night before he set out on his trip, he would be very moody. He would have made love to me passionately the previous day, but the night before the separation upset him and brought down his passion levels. He seemed a lot happier if I just cuddled him and kissed him.

But the day he returned he would be an absolute lion, and his passion would peak, and to be honest, so would mine. Within minutes of his arrival, we would be in bed, and there would be instances when the pangs of separation had to be so urgently relieved, I would step into the shower with him when he went in to wash off the sweat and grime of travel. And on most other days, because we were early risers, we ended up showering together.

We did experiment. We tried phone sex when he was travelling, but we just gave up after less than 5 minutes, it felt too artificial. We tried anal sex, but neither of us liked it. Narasimha would quip that the moment we bring in the word 'sex' nothing works, and the moment we say 'making love,' everything does.

We were most comfortable in the 'missionary' and the 'woman on top' positions, both these techniques connected our hearts and minds along with our bodies. I particularly liked to be on top, because that gave him easy access to my 'bra-spot' and my moans and squeals when he touched me there would inflame him even more.

Soon our bodies were so meticulously tuned to each other that we could follow each other's cues based on body movements and our sighs, grunts and groans. And this extended to other normal activities, we knew when the other wanted to eat out, or when they wanted to stay in. We could literally read each other's thoughts most of the time.

No matter how heavy his work schedule, he kept his evenings exclusively for me. When he was travelling we would always talk on phone every evening.When in station, he would avoid late hours to the extent he could and barring emergencies he would be home to help me with the dinner or with the dishes.

We spent a lot of time outdoors. He loved grocery shopping, and it made him happy if I accompanied him. "Just walk in the store with me" he would say, "I will push the cart, pick out the groceries and toiletries from the shelves, carry the bags, drive you to the store and back... just be beside me." And he loved the farmer's market where we would shop for vegetables. I taught him how to buy meat. Both of us were not fish eaters, so fish and seafood stayed out of our diet.

1...56789...18