Flight of the Shikra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around, and looked down. "He is getting big," she said, and she started stroking it and lathering it. "I think we came a lot. I was dripping from my vagina so much." My cock became huge in her hands, and she pulled my foreskin back, and with all that lather, it slipped over easily.

"You are a solid hunk down there," she exclaimed. "Have you measured it Narasimha?" she asked. I hugged her and kissed her.

"I will let you do the measuring," I responded. "There is much for us to still know about each other. But let's rinse up, the evening is still young."

But she stretched her thumb and little finger across to measure it. It fell short

"This must be over 8 inches," she said, "and it is so thick. How does it go from that small to this big?"

"Don't put a number or a process to it, just let it do what it does best and it will keep learning to do better. Do you know there is a body part that expands to ten times its size when excited?"

She was holding on to my cock with both her hands. "It better not be this one or I won't be able to take it, and my sweet dodo, I know the answer to that one, and I have seen that happen every time I look into your eyes," she laughed.

As we started drying each other she said, "Narasimha, a shower like this was something I have fantasised about, but I missed enacting some part of the fantasy today."

"What?"

"I forgot to take you in my mouth." I laughed and kissed her.

We dabbed and patted each other dry. "I need to dry my hair, give me a few moments, but before that let me towel yours."

I stepped out, located a room fresher, sprayed the room, and switched on the air conditioner. Then I closed all the windows. As Neela stepped out and moved towards her wardrobe, I stopped her.

"Are we stepping out for some food?"

"Can we just order a pizza? A large one? I am famished."

"Then why change? Just be in your towel," I grinned.

"The towel is damp silly, I will put on a robe, and you can wear my bathrobe when the pizza guy arrives."

"Anything else with the pizza?"

"Some iced tea and a chocolate brownie."

"She started to brush her hair which stopped just a couple of inches short of her waist."

"Make love to me tonight with your hair loose Neela," I said.

She smiled and blew me a kiss.

I put the washing to dry in the ante-room and then we sat at the dining table and ate our pizza and brownie in silence. We brushed our teeth, dabbed on some of her cologne, and slipped under the covers.

"Mmmm you smell like a woman now," she said. "Do you know you have some very nice womanly features?" She asked. "I don't mean in an effeminate way, it is a compliment really."

"Go ahead, tell me."

"The first thing that I and then Suman noticed about you was that you have incredibly long eyelashes. We were joking that you could model for a leading brand of mascara."

"Today I realised that your hands are very powerful, yet very soft, the skin of your palms is just like that of a woman's."

"You are hairy, you have a lot of hair in your chest, arms and legs which I love, but today I saw and felt your smooth back, It feels vey nice to the touch.

When you took a leak, you squatted on the pot to do it. Men prefer doing it standing up don't they, and generally mess up the seat?"

"You are very observant," I said, cuddling her.

"Can I ask something of you?" She looked at me with very dreamy eyes. I nodded.

"Move in with me Narasimha," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I think I can live with you, I am resilient and flexible. Just move some basic stuff in. You can still retain that place, keep your telescope and computer and all that there, use it as your study. I know you have a travelling job, you will not be home for many days in a month, but the days you are, share my meals and my home."

"I need to tell you something," I said.

"I need to tell you something too, but first tell me, are you hard?" She reached down to hold me. "Yes, you definitely are, very hard and very big, so just enter me and hold me tight, right now."

I did as she instructed, she was very wet, yet it was a little difficult getting in as she was not as lubricated as before due to the absence of the gel. She shifted a bit and guided me in with her hands. A gasp from her and I knew I was inside. Her warm slippery passage engulfed me.

"Hold me tight," she said, "and tell me what you want to tell me, though I think I know it already. And I will tell you what I want to tell you."

I tightened my hold on her, she locked her legs around my hips. "I love you Neela, I really do," I whispered.

Her eyes turned moist. "I love you Narasimha, I have never loved anybody like this"

We kept looking at each other for what seemed to be an eternity, and then that impish look entered her eyes.

"Not only do I love you Narasimha, I am crazily in love with you." And she grinned.

"You naughty minx," I cried, and lowered my lips onto hers. And I started thrusting furiously inside her. She started to match my thrusts but continued grinning...... and between grunts she said,

"Could you....uh uh have thought.... of... of... uh, ung, a more romantic way..... to declare your love...... for meeeee????????"

A long while later, after we had basked in the bliss of our orgasms, she said. "I wish men could have multiple orgasms like women, I came thrice, the first took long and the others followed quickly."

I put a finger on her lips. "Trust me, don't stop me," and I pulled myself up.

"Don't take it out yet," she said as her pussy muscles contracted and her legs tightened around my hips.

"I am showing us something." I rolled over beside her, to her right side, and lifted her upper body up. Her pussy was a deep pink, puffed up and some of my cum was trickling out. Her lips glistened in her secretions and her clitoris was standing up.

"This is the sight that really inflames a true lover, the sight of his woman having been freshly made love to by him. It is also the moment that he is in his lowest state, the interval he needs between two erections to recover. Isn't that a tragedy?" I asked. "It is also a state when even if his love wants more, she can't get it immediately, there has to be a waiting period."

I continued, "But there still is something I can do." I brought my left arm around her and started manipulating her left nipple, with my right hand I took her chin and turned her face from what she was watching rapturously to face me, and started kissing her luscious lips, Then with my right hand, I began stroking her clitoris with feather like strokes. Her left arm gripped my right biceps and she dug her nails in. Her tongue started a furious wriggle against mine, guttural notes emanated from her throat, her breasts began to heave, she raised her pelvis to press against my finger and in a few seconds I could see feel her vulva pulsate. I released my hold on her clitoris and inserted my fingers into her vulva, first one, then two, her muscles gripped my fingers and then my hand was in the grip of her thighs. She spasmed over and over again.

I broke the kiss and she collapsed on my chest. "Oh my god, you are doing things to me....... Please hold me tight, don't let go of me," she whimpered.

"Never, my love," I said, "there is no way I am going to let go."

Slowly her breathing eased, and she was asleep. I held her tight to me and my eyelids started to droop.

Somewhere in the night, I woke up. She was curled up a little away from me and the lights were off. She must have woken up and switched off the lights. I put an arm and a leg around her and spooned her. Reflexively, she adjusted herself to my contours. We slept blissfully.

The cuckoo chimed 6, I opened my eyes, as always her smiling face was before me, her chin on my chest. "Don't move," she said, and lifting her head up, she tossed it violently and looked down. Her open hair fell in a cascade over my lower body, as a tent, completely obscuring my view of her face and my crotch. I felt her hand grab my cock and her mouth engulf it. Her tongue rolled on the tip and sides, the hand continued to pump, and in just about five minutes, she brought me to the peak. I kept cumming in her mouth, I could not see if she was swallowing, but my cock kept hitting the walls of her mouth and her tongue touched it in umpteen places.

"I want to see you Neela, I must see you," I groaned. She rose, her beautiful hair with her, then crawled up my torso, placed her lips on mine and stuck her tongue in. I knew I was tasting my own cum as she rolled her tongue all over mine.

"I just saved the last bit for you to taste, the rest was all mine."

An hour later, we stirred. "Wasn't this one of your fantasies?" she enquired. I nodded.

"I thought as much. When you asked me to keep my hair open, I wondered why, but somewhere in the night when I woke up, it hit me."

"I love you Neela."

"I love you Narasimha."

She cradled my head to her breast. "Sleep for a while, we will then begin our day."

Narasimha

In the morning, I made him cum in my mouth. He could not see me as I had covered his crotch and my face with my long hair. He has this lovely bittersweet taste, like a 'karele ki sabzi' flavoured with sweetened condensed milk. Then I cradled his head to my bosom and we dozed together for a while. "Why do I love him so much?" I wondered.

He woke up, his excited self. "Hey Punjabi kudi," he cried, using the Punjabi word for 'girl,' "let me take you out to a Punjabi Dhaba for breakfast. I want to eat aloo parathas."

"First we shower together and you can't be upto any mischief. You just get to hug, kiss and squeeze, and we should be out in 10 minutes or less. Then you go to your place and get the essentials you need to stay with me. I will clear a couple of cupboards for your stuff and get your parathas ready for you. Now go use the bathroom. Your shorts and tees from last night must be dry in the ante room. Get moving buddy, we have a lot to do," I ordered.

"Why do you want to take all this trouble? We can go out, it is just a short drive."

"Narasimha, I make these 'out of the world' aloo parathas, you still want to go to a Punjabi roadside hole-in-the-wall eating joint?"

We got out of the shower, he pulled on his shorts and tees and as he was about to leave I said, "Don't shave today."

"Your complexion is so smooth, why do you want to ruin it? My cheeks are so rough."

"I have been handling your one day stubble every morning, I want to see how your two day stubble feels like."

He returned, his stuff in two large shopping bags. He had changed into an off-white corduroy trousers and a bright burgundy tee. That neck of his and his round neck tees, why the blazes do they turn me on?

"Let's eat first," I said, then I will help you set up your stuff."

"You made just three parathas, for both of us?"

"One for you and two for me," I said.

"I am famished my love, don't do this to me," he pretended to plead.

I split one paratha down the middle with my spatula. "Okay. I will be generous.... If you are still hungry after this, grab some orange juice."

"I could eat five parathas," he sulked.

"I know how much you eat buddy, you actually eat just a little bit more than what I do. If you have so many parathas, what will I do with all that Punjabi lunch that I am making for you today?"

"You little imp," and he reached out to grab me. I slipped out of his grasp.

"We eat, then you drive me out to the market, I need to get stuff for the lunch."

When we were driving back with the groceries, he grinned and said, "Honey, you have my permission to restrict my eating, but you don't have my permission to restrict my love making."

"Wrong again dodo, even in that department my appetite is greater than yours."

He slowed down, watching his rearview mirror and moved into the deserted service-lane, then stopped the car and turned on the emergency flashers.

"What's the matter," I asked, "is the car okay?"

He unbuckled his seatbelt, leaned into me, kissed me deeply, then buckled up and started the car again. With a 'cat that lapped up the cream' smile on his lips he started humming an old Hindi duet from a Dev Anand movie. Not to be outdone, I sang the female part of the duet with him. By the time we reached, we were laughing away and playing the game of 'Antakshari' like teenagers on a picnic.

He started to help me in the kitchen but he was flummoxed by the chicken. He does not know how to cook meat, since he rarely eats this stuff.

"You do all the fetching and carrying, I do the cooking," I said.

The lunch was delayed. We were hungry, there was much to cook. But it was mostly done, and he set the table. I brought out some fancy crockery and cutlery.

"No Punjabi meal is complete without butter chicken," I said. "I won't make tandoori rotis, they don't taste good when prepared on the gas tandoor I have, so we eat phulkas."

"Hey I can make phulkas," he said, "I can get them to puff up like air-bags." He was true to his word, deftly shifting them between the griddle and the flame, as I rolled the dough for him.

I had adapted the butter chicken to his taste, by removing all the bones and cutting up the chicken into large cubes. I had made a dal with a 'tadka' of eggs, and a dish of fried potatoes and spinach with onions.

He ate a lot of the chicken, there were no left overs. "You have magic in your hands Neela," he said.

"We wash this down with 'lassi' and then we set up your stuff. Just leave the dirty dishes to soak in hot water, we will do them later."

I helped him set up his cupboard, his clothes were neat, clean and well maintained. He had lots of tees, mostly with round necks. There were some with polo necks too. I took his toiletries to arrange them on a spare shelf in the bathroom.

Then I noticed this stuffed toy, a small cute, furry monkey with its thumb in its mouth and holding a red heart in its other hand. There was a small tag near its tail which said 'Made in Bangladesh.' I knew he must have got this from Berlin as Europe has a lot of imports from Asian countries.

"What is this, my darling?" I asked.

"I bought it for you, I had decided I would give this to you the day I declared my love for you. I didn't't expect I would end up doing it a few hours late."

We made love languorously, There was no frenzy, no hurry. We just seemed to go on and on. Sometimes I was on top and sometimes he. Sometimes we just broke off, lay side by side and then mounted the other again. We kissed, we spoke, we caressed, we pinched, we bit, we stroked. I ran my fingers through his hair, he kept tugging gently at my plait. Then we lay side by side with arms and legs intertwined. Orgasms were not a destination to be reached, the journey was there to be enjoyed and experienced. We fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was dark outside, as was the room. Narasimha was not beside me. I thought he must be in the bathroom, but he came in through the bedroom door with a tray. "Black tea with lemon, should energise us," he said.

We sipped our tea. "What do you want to do for dinner," he asked?

"I am still full after our lunch, what about you, shall I fix you something?"

He replied, "We Tamils have this great solution for such heavy stomachs," he said. "Do you know what 'Thayir Saadam' is?"

"Curd and Rice?" I hesitantly ventured.

"I am making it, it shall be plated and served cold with delicious mango and lime pickle and it has to be eaten with your fingers," he declared.

I walked into the kitchen with the cups and the tray, he followed me. The counters were clean, the dishes were done, the clock on the microwave that I never bothered about was showing the correct time and the fruity smell of the room spray wafted around. The trash, bones and all had been neatly tied and taken out. I put down the tray, pushed him against the counter, grabbed the hair on the back of his head and kissed him deeply. His one hand snaked around me and pulled me closer to him. His other hand started to slowly stroke my 'bra-spot.'

I watched, with my chin in my hands and my elbows resting on the counter as he cooked the rice, using the pressure cooker instead of the rice cooker and added the curd. Using his fingers and the flat of his palm, he mixed and mashed it into a granular paste. Then he sautéed some mustard and finely chopped chillies and poured it over the rice. Ladling them into plates, he added a long green chilly that he had slit longitudinally, along with a small portion of Mango pickle and another of Lime and put them in the fridge. One hour later, seated across each other, with my left hand holding his, we started scooping up the little balls of 'Thayir Saadam' with our fingers and popping them into each other's mouths.

We sat in the living room for a while, flipping channels on TV but nothing seemed to interest us. He took the remote from my hands, switched off the TV, then the light and in one sweeping motion, picked me up in his arms and carried me to bed.

"My ankle has almost healed Narasimha, I can walk," I said, nibbling his ears. He put me down on the bed. "I made a mistake," he said.

My heart fluttered, 'have I inadvertently hurt his feelings,' I thought for a moment, then dismissed that thought. "What mistake Narasimha?" I queried.

"I should have bribed that doctor to put you on bedrest for 3 months," he said.

We lay together, he with his back propped against the headboard and his legs stretched out, and me sitting between his legs, leaning and resting my back against his chest. His arms went around me, one above my breasts and one below them. I saw ourselves in the mirror, his dark skin on my fair one. He lifted my chin and my face leaned back towards him.

"This I call the 'upside down kiss' love," he said and he kissed me. His upper lip was against my lower one and my upper lip against his lower. Our tongues started to wrestle. This kiss felt different, deeper and more erotic as our noses were not in the way. He withdrew his tongue and we were sucking each other's lips, and then I pushed my tongue into his mouth. His tongue was touching those parts that rarely touch in a normal kiss, the top and bottom surfaces of our tongues were accessible to each other, not just the tips and sides. My nipples hardened and so did his penis, his hands started to tweak my nipples and I could feel blood rushing into them. Somewhere along the way, the kiss straightened out, and I was riding him like a wild bucking mare. He came first and a few seconds or so later so did I. I just flopped like a rag doll on to his chest and he held me very very close. Then he leaned to his left, switched off the lights and pulled the covers over us.

In the dark he whispered, "Neela, do you plan to go to your factory tomorrow?"

"No, only on Wednesday," I said

He started biting my neck, just that right pressure that did not cross that threshold of pain, near my shoulder, near the throat, bellow my jawbone...

"Thank you, and don't worry, those love bites will vanish by Wednesday morning," he said and I could see his teeth in the dark as he grinned.

"Gosh, some lover you are," I said and then very innocently asked him, "are you planning to go to work tomorrow Narasimha?"

"I don't want to, but then I have to," he said, falling for the bait. I pounced on his neck and didn't bother about pain thresholds. I must have given him four or five real fierce love bites. "Count them in the morning and have fun at work," I said and then I hugged him tightly.

When I woke up, I could see he really had some deep ones, the marks of my teeth were clearly visible even on a dark skin. They looked red and inflamed.

As he dressed, I felt a little childish. "Wear your polo neck darling" I said.

"What? And rob Sonu of the opportunity of wondering for the whole week as to who could have been responsible?"

1...45678...18