All Comments on 'Flight Risk'

by maglana

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CodrusCodrusover 1 year ago

Who gave this a low rating? This was well done. Please continue writing more works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Loved the mental image it painted for me!

Buster_ServicksBuster_Servicksover 1 year ago

Loved it! Required a certain suspension of disbelief, but the idea of having every hole filled to make sure it doesn't contain something it shouldn't was quite original.

I suspect this is every TSA officer's fantasy as he goes about his boring daily work.

EroticApeEroticApeover 1 year ago

It was a bit weird that it switched to third person and present tense briefly but a pretty hot story, thank you! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I regret that I inadvertently began this story without double checking the category it was in--I thought it was "mind control". Since the fault was mine I will simply say that it was competently written and had a modicum of logic to the plot development--such as it was. I kept thinking the "victim" was going to access her "mind control" powers and force the TSA personel to rape each other's asses repeatedly (without lube) in revenge for the mistreatment she received--which reflected an incredible amount of misogynistic brutality, even by the female TSA agent.

THAT is the only reason I kept reading this drivel, but alas...no such recompense for trudging through this h*rsesh*t appeared. I apologize (I guess) for rating this tale so poorly. I simply wandered into the wrong guano cave. I see that the other reviewers loved it. Says more about them than me. Or maybe not.

My bad.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame there was no actual sex but a really hot tale of forced exhibitionism and humiliation. Hope to see more stories from this writer! 5*

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Interesting premise, very well written, and the exhibitionism was definitely hot. That being said, the far fetched nature of this kind of took me out of it. I was expecting some big reveal, that someone close to her had arraigned this exhibition. But either way, still enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! if only it was true though! still great story, more like it please! I bet you'd like it to happen, would love to it happen for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

fucking ridiculous, so over the top it doesn't' really work even as a parody of really awful, plot-starved gonzo porn.

SexyVitaSexyVita12 months ago

Ignore the naysayers, this is a great story. I wish I could be her in this situation, so deliously humiliating! It doesn't matter if it is realistic or not, it is a fantasy, and a fun one at that. Well done and thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damnnn i would love to be in her place..i literally pray everyday something like this happens to me.. i wish i had a guy who would do a lot more than this and fulfill all my fantasies..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous