All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 03'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Smiling

Great job once again! I love how this story intertwines with the others. This is some of the stuff wishes are made of :)

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
A!nother good chapter!

This chapter does feel like just a continuation of Chapter 2, as if they could have been combined into one, but it is important in that it is when Stephanie makes her decision whether to continue as David's submissive-in-training or walk away. I found it interesting how easily she accepted the role of submissive vs Kristy who fought the entire process. I will have to go back an re-read some chapters of "Island Discipline" to see when David recognized her submissive nature and when she became aware of it. It seems that Stephanie got there much quicker. I know you can't really compare 2 characters from 2 different stories, but so far, it appears that their "journeys to submission" are very different.

SubMILFXposedSubMILFXposedover 9 years ago
Affirmation

So sexy to see her confidence build...her affirmation to be his sub.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Different

Phil I imagine every journey into submission is different as we are all individual. My own was different again than this and some other stories I know of.

Cyber diva, how clever you are to be able to look at submission from different view points. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES