Flight to Submission Ch. 18

Story Info
Stephanie is prepared for her rite of passage.
5.2k words
4.51
8.2k
1

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers

The rest of the week passed quickly. Every day Stephanie diligently followed the training set out for her by her Master. Her flexibility improved daily thanks to the yoga sessions, she actually managed to elicit a smile from the formidable Mistress C in her deportment sessions and her etiquette teacher patiently guided her through the intricate currents of the subject until Stephanie no longer felt confused or bewildered. Her daily swimming and tanning sessions had given her skin a warm, sun-kissed glow and there were now chestnut highlights scattered throughout her hair, bleached by that same sun.

She now moved with a grace and confidence that would have heads turning in public. Her eyes were clear and bright and she held herself with no trace of her former self-effacement. Her waist, thanks to the increasingly tighter corsets was now very slim and the vacuum sessions had given her breasts and nipples a slight increase in size and a marked increase in sensitivity. The same treatment was also slowly increasing the size of her clit, although there was still some way to go with that.

Each lunchtime she served her Master and his fiancée, each afternoon she learnt more about food and the choosing of complimentary wines to go with it. She was introduced to David's chef, who was happy to impart his knowledge to such a willing student. Stephanie seemed to absorb the knowledge that was being imparted like a sponge.

Each evening David invited other Masters and Mistresses to join him. Stephanie conducted herself perfectly, always obeying the instructions her Master gave her prior to attending those evenings.

She was becoming comfortable and happy in the routine that she had slipped into and the intensity of her training ensured that her body was becoming finely tuned in sensuality. David alternated between sessions of orgasm control and ones that blended pain and pleasure, again finely tuning her sensitivity. By Saturday evening, the slightest touch ensured her body was ready to respond.

Stephanie's mental attitude had also undergone a dramatic change. She no longer stopped to consider if something was embarrassing or considered "wrong" by the morals of vanilla society. Her Master had shown her, proved to her that her body was something to be proud of and that it was the most natural thing in the world to listen to its demands and give herself over to the pleasure to be had from succumbing completely to its demands, from obeying her Master's instructions completely and placing herself totally into his power.

Her self-confidence and self-esteem were now rock solid, unshakeable. She knew who and what she was and she was proud to be a submissive. The only thing slightly marring her new-found resilience was a longing deep down to have the same kind of emotional ties that were shared by Kristy and her Mistress and David and his fiancée. Oh her Master was kind and considerate, yes firm and unyielding when training her but nevertheless still with care for her, however, she knew when comparing herself to the other two relationships, that he was holding himself apart. There was closeness but not the same kind of intimacy she observed in the others. Sometimes, in the darkest part of the night, she found herself wondering if she would ever find the kind of relationship that she longed for. A Master that she could love and respect, who would take care of her and cherish her the way she saw David cherish Sue.

David came to her room in the late afternoon on Saturday.

"There will be a very important party tomorrow evening," he began. "It is imperative that everything runs smoothly and that you conduct yourself flawlessly."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood.

"To that end I have gathered several Masters and Mistresses together this evening. You will be serving at the dinner table and later on you will be tested by each and every one of my guests," David continued. He paused, studying her carefully. She was showing no sign of discomfort, just sincere attention. "Do you believe you will be able to cope with such testing?" David asked. "I can tell you know that it will involve a great deal of sexual activity and your limits will be tested fully."

Stephanie took her time to consider her answer. She knew by now that her Master did not want or expect unthinking agreement. Over the past few days, since her evening session with Master M, she had interacted with other Masters and Mistresses but up until now there had only been inspections by two or three at a time and only sexual activity with one at a time, either with her Master's participation or under his supervision. From what he was saying, this gathering was going to be much larger and she knew her Master was scrupulous in laying out exactly what would occur. When he said her limits would be tested fully, he meant it, which in turn meant she would be in for a very strenuous and challenging evening!

Finally, she looked at him, confident and secure.

"I know this will be a very testing evening," she began, "but I know that you would not have organized this if you did not believe that I was ready," she continued. "The number of people present may be a little daunting if I am completely honest, but I think I can cope. I just don't want to let you down," she finished.

"You will never let me down if you always try your best," David said putting his hand on her shoulder. "I am already very proud of you and the way you have blossomed this week and whilst I know this evening will be challenging for you, I am confident that you will excel as you have done in all I have asked from you."

Stephanie could not prevent a blush from suffusing her face as she received such praise from her Master. Whilst her training had been hard, there was something about him that made her want to give of her very best, not just because it would please him but because he was so sure of her abilities.

"You will be wearing two different outfits this evening," David told her. "The first will be for when you are serving at the dinner table. It will be laid out for you when you have completed your toilette. The second will be for the evening session with the Masters and Mistresses. In each instance I will have Kristy here to help you dress." He smiled at her warmly, then nodded towards the door. "Go on now, into the bathroom with you and make sure you take especial care with your preparations tonight!"

He watched as Stephanie nodded then walked out of the room, her hips swaying seductively. His groin tightened as he watched. Stephanie bore no resemblance now to the shy, diffident young woman who had arrived at his mansion at the beginning of the week. She was now a stunningly sensual woman that any man would be proud to have at his side.

He knew this evening would be hard for her, he had made it deliberately so. He needed to be sure she would not crack under pressure as for her sake he wanted to party on Sunday to be easy in comparison. He wanted her relaxed and ready, confident that she was able to handle anything.

A light knock on the door interrupted his reverie and he turned to see Kristy in the doorway. She would play an important role in this evening's events. Not only would she be helping Stephanie to dress but she would be another pair of eyes scrutinising everything but from the viewpoint of a sub. David wanted to ensure that nothing occurred that would damage Stephanie either physically or mentally.

"You know what to do?" he asked, knowing the answer already as he and Sue had spent a great deal of time in planning this evening.

"Yes Master D," Kristy replied. "I promise not to let you or Stephanie down."

"Good girl!" David said approvingly. "I will leave you to get to work."

Kristy moved around the room, laying out the corset, stockings and shoes that Stephanie would wear. It was the smallest corset she had worn, with strong boning to help maintain the shape. It was cut high over the pubic area and the quarter cups were well padded to cushion Stephanie's breasts. It was made of a dark crimson satin and the boning was accentuated by black piping. The stockings were gossamer fine with a seam running down the back. These were not hold-ups but rather would attach to the built-in suspenders of the corset. Black, 6 inch, stiletto heeled, lace-up ankle boots completed the outfit.

Kristy then moved to the dressing table and laid out the required cosmetics.

She then unlocked a small drawer in the dressing table and drew out a tiny vial of perfume. As she removed the stopper a deep, heavy, musky scent reached her nose. The fragrance was rich and very sensual. Kristy had no doubt that David's intention was to increase the desire of those that Stephanie served this evening.

She sighed. Over the last week the two young women had become friends and she knew that this evening was going to be very hard on Stephanie. Whilst she had not needed to be broken as Kristy had, the end result was the same. She had to be able to cope with being used by multiple Masters and Mistresses. She had a feeling that Master D had plans for her that did not include that type of exposure very often - it was not in his nature to do so - but nevertheless, for her training to be complete, she had to be prepared for it.

She turned as Stephanie walked back into the room, having taken her time to make sure every part of her was clean. Her damp hair just brushed her shoulders and her skin still glowed pink from the heat of the shower.

Kristy gestured for her to take a seat at the dressing table.

"We're going to do something different with your hair tonight," she said.

She roughly towelled off Stephanie's hair and then sprayed setting lotion into it. With deft fingers and the use of professional quality tools, she dried the young woman's hair into a neat and sophisticated style. An application of gel added a sleekness to it and it was finished off with a liberal coating of hairspray. The result was almost severe but the look really suited Stephanie.

Kristy then turned her attention to Stephanie's make-up. She had been given strict instructions by both her Mistress and Master D and applied herself diligently. She started with a rich, black, volumising and lengthening mascara, carefully applying several layers and making sure each lash stood separately from the others. Once dry, she accentuated Stephanie's finely arched brows with pencil then used a pale, pearlised highlighting powder underneath. Next she applied a dusky metallic pewter powder over Stephanie's eyelids, and subtly blended that into a dark, rich, green at the edges. She followed up by applying black liquid eyeliner to her upper lids, broadening the stroke at the outer edges, then applied black kohl pencil to her lower lids, subtly and expertly smudging the line. A pale highlighter was then brushed above Stephanie's cheekbones, followed by a darker blush, accentuated with yet another darker shade in the hollows of her cheeks. All three tones were then expertly blended together. Finally she outlined her lips with a blood red pencil, subtly drawing outside their natural boundaries to give the impression of a fuller mouth, before applying the several coats of the dark crimson lipstick, blotting between each application to make sure it was set. She brushed a clear liquid over both lips to ensure that the lipstick would not smudge during the evening. When she was finished, the heavy, sultry make-up complimented the stark hairstyle. Finally she applied a dark, creamy rouge to the aureoles of Stephanie's breasts and also used it to darken and accentuate her labia.

Next Kristy applied the perfume to the pulse points on Stephanie's wrists, behind her ears and then much to the girl's astonishment, between her breasts and pussy lips. She used the fragrance sparingly, not wishing to spoil the overall effect she was creating with an overpowering scent.

The two women moved to the bed and Kristy firmly laced Stephanie into the corset, using the special tool to ensure that the corset was as tight as it could get. It served to nip in Stephanie's waist even more, accentuating the hour glass figure. She reached out and gently adjusted the young sub's breasts, ensuring that they were prominently displayed but securely supported. The corset was so tight that Kristy knew Stephanie would be unable to bend to any great angle. She therefore smoothed the stockings up her legs, fastening them securely to the suspenders. Finally, she steadied Stephanie as she stepped into the ultra-high heeled boots, lacing them tightly and making sure her ankles were well supported.

The whole look was exotic and erotic and when Stephanie looked at her reflection in the mirror, she didn't recognise herself. She quickly realised that this was an asset as the costume, for that was in effect what it was, acted almost like armour, giving her a very definitive role to play.

As Kristy led the way out of Stephanie's bedroom, she explained that tonight's dinner would be structured as a formal dinner party. It would start with appetizers, followed by a soup course. That would be followed by a fish course before moving on to the entrée. A salad course would follow, then the dessert and the meal would be finished off with a cheese course. Coffee and liqueurs would then be served in the library afterwards.

The two young women made their way to the kitchen where a table had been set with a meal for both of them. It was light but all the food had been chosen to deliver the maximum amount of goodness with the least amount of bulk. The meal was accompanied by a large jug of juice and Stephanie could tell from the taste that it too was packed with vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. It was obvious her Master was taking no chances with this evening and ensuring that she had enough energy and stamina to cope with whatever was thrown her way.

When they had finished, David entered the kitchen and sat at the table next to Stephanie. He placed the menu for the evening's meal down on the table between them and drew her attention to it by tapping it with his finger.

"I should like to find out how much you have learned from me over the course of this week, sub," David told her. "Take a look at this menu and tell me what type of wine you would choose to go with each course."

Stephanie nodded and then bent her head to study the menu.

First was the appetizer - a langoustine ceviche.

"This dish would need an acidic wine to compliment the lime juice in the ceviche", Stephanie said after a great deal of thought. "A Chardonnay or Chablis would probably work well, or perhaps a Trocken Reisling from Germany."

She moved to the next item on the menu, a chilled game consommé.

"This course does not need a wine," she said, looking at her Master for confirmation.

David's expression gave nothing away.

"Continue," he said.

The next course was grilled salmon with a soy sauce, honey and Chinese five spice glaze.

"Hmm...," Stephanie mused. "This is difficult. The wine is going to need to be quite crisp to cut through the richness of the honey but also cope with the saltiness of the soy sauce." She took her time considering her options. "I think I would have to go with a sparkling rosé," she finally said. "Maybe something like the Roederer Estate Brut Rosé?"

"I see," David said, still non-committal. "Carry on."

The next course was a lemon sorbet, something that did not need the accompaniment of wine and Stephanie said as much. David just nodded.

The entrée was a four bird roast, consisting of quail, pheasant, duck and guinea fowl. Stephanie knew that although this was a poultry dish, the birds being used would have a heavier, more gamey taste and therefore a white wine that was suitable for chicken or turkey would probably not work here. Finally, she made her decision.

"I would choose a Bordeaux to go with this dish," she said.

"Why?" asked David.

"I know that white wine is a traditional choice with poultry but the meat of each of these birds is too heavy for that," Stephanie said. "They will need the fuller body and taste of a red wine like Bordeaux to compliment."

She skipped over the salad course, knowing that no wine was necessary but did suggest that chilled water be placed on the table just in case.

Finally, she came to the dessert course, a panna cotta with thinly sliced mango and a passionfruit coulis.

She smiled up at her Master. This was one of the dishes he had used previously as an example in their lessons, so she had a good idea what wine to choose.

"This has to be a late harvest Riesling," she said confidently, "as you have indicated to me previously, Master," she continued, smiling up at him.

Finally, David smiled. "Good girl!" he said approvingly. "Your answers were right on the money. I am very pleased that you have learnt so much this week!"

Stephanie blushed with pleasure while Kristy looked on in amazement. Stephanie's demonstration of knowledge had her open-mouthed in surprise. She had never been given this kind of instruction and although she had learned a thing or two about wine, it was mainly from noting what David tended to serve at the various dinners that he hosted. The level of knowledge that Stephanie was showing was far beyond that!

"I need to go and greet my guests now," David told the two young women, rising from his seat and making his way to the door. "Make sure the dining room is ready. Service of dinner will commence in 30 minutes."

Kristy and Stephanie rose, cleared away their plates and made their way to the dining room. Kristy glanced over the table and made as if to return to the kitchen. Stephanie stopped her.

"Something's not right!" she said and took a longer look at the table.

Her intuition was right. On closer inspection there were a few subtle mistakes. Some place settings had the cutlery in the wrong order, others had the wine glasses placed in the wrong position, one even had the wrong glasses altogether! She turned to Kristy and explained what was wrong, then the two young women set about rectifying the errors. Under Stephanie's direction, Kristy moved glasses and cutlery on her side of the table whilst Stephanie did the same on her side.

Then the two women moved to the sideboard and opened the cupboards. Stephanie selected the correct glasses and took them to the table, replacing the incorrect ones. When they were finished, Stephanie carefully scrutinised the table once more. This time she was confident that all was as it should be. Then she noticed a tiny smudge on one of the pristine white napkins. She quickly removed it and replaced it with a clean one, making absolutely sure there were no blemishes to be seen. The table was now ready and with ten minutes to spare, the girls retired to the kitchen area.

Soon the sound of voices permeated through the door as David's guests entered the dining room and took their seats at the table. Unbeknownst to the two girls, David had entered ahead of his guests and checked to ensure that all of the deliberate mistakes had been picked up. He was extremely pleased to see that every single error had been sorted out, including the smudged napkin. He knew Kristy did not have the kind of training to notice the subtler errors and he was very proud that Stephanie had passed this test with flying colours.

The appetizers arrived in the service area of the kitchen and the two young women set to work diligently. Kristy took one side of the table and Stephanie took the other, with each one serving their own Master/Mistress. They worked effortlessly as a team and although Stephanie could not bend due to the strictures of her corset, she nevertheless dipped gracefully as she served each Master or Mistress.

Between the courses the two subs knelt quietly and deferentially at the feet of Sue and David. They kept their eyes down but their ears open. The conversation over dinner was wide-ranging and educated. The guests discussed subjects as far ranging as current world affairs, national and local politics, literature, philosophy and much, much more. The girls were fascinated by what they heard. It was obvious that David encouraged and enjoyed the various topics of conversation, leaning back in his chair, interjecting the odd comment here and there but otherwise happy to let his guests converse amongst themselves.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers
12