Flight to Submission Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, both the dinner and the conversation wound down to a natural close. David invited his guests to retire to the library and gestured to the subs that they should clear away. The two girls made short work of removing the plates, cutlery and glasses to the kitchen.

Once they were finished they repaired to the library, where they served David's guests with port or cognac, whichever was preferred. Once again after serving the guests, the two girls took their places at the feet of their Master and Mistress.

The conversation once again ebbed and flowed, pausing when the door opened and Stephanie recognised Master G's sub. She gracefully made her way over to him and knelt on the cushion provided, then a male sub entered the room. He was in his early twenties with wavy blond hair and light blue eyes. His golden tanned skin glistened as his beautifully sculpted muscles moved when he walked over and knelt beside Mistress C. His entire demeanour spoke of leashed power, although he kept his eyes submissively lowered. He was clad only in a black, leather thong but Stephanie's eyes widened with shock when she realised that his substantial, turgid cock was tightly encased in a steel cage, as were his balls. A faint tremor in his cheek left her in no doubt that he had been aroused to fever pitch before the caging had taken place, leaving him desperate for a relief that would not come!

Her eyes were caught by a glint of gold and she realised that both his nipples had been pierced with heavy gold rings. Not only that, but she could just make out that his cock had been pierced! She could see 4 gold beads surrounding his glans. She winced in sympathy for him but already a tiny voice in her mind was picturing how it would feel to be penetrated by a cock with those accessories and she felt her pussy grow warm in response.

Mistress C absently (or so it appeared) reached down and starting playing with her sub's nipple rings. Stephanie could see him fold his lips tightly together to prevent any sound escaping and she had no doubt that in his already aroused and confined state that this was exquisite torture for him.

In contrast, David was merely stroking her hair from time to time or resting a hand on her shoulder, subtly reinforcing his dominance over her and making a silent declaration to the other Masters and Mistresses in the room.

When he felt that sufficient time had passed to put Stephanie both at ease but at the same time in a state of anticipation, he lightly pinged his glass for attention. The clear tone drew everyone's eyes to him (except for the subs, who maintained their downward gaze).

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he began. "We are gathered here tonight for a very special occasion. By now you have all been introduced to my latest sub, Stephanie."

Everyone murmured their agreement.

"Tonight is her graduation from basic training and you have all been invited to take part in testing her. Only if we all agree that she has performed to an outstanding level, will she pass through to the next, more advanced stage."

Again, there was a murmur of agreement.

"I have therefore scheduled a series of tests for her to undergo this evening and I thank you all for agreeing to take part," he continued.

The level of anticipation in the room suddenly rose. This was the moment they had all been waiting for! David reached into his jacket pocket and withdrew a set of beautifully addressed envelopes. The paper was thick and creamy, obviously of the highest quality. He handed them to Stephanie and instructed her to deliver them to the Masters and Mistresses.

She dutifully moved around the room, delivering their envelopes to each in turn - Mistress C, Mistress S (Sue), Master G and Master M (Mac). Each of them opened the envelope to read the note inside, which detailed what David requested them to do. The purpose of this was so that Stephanie was given no hint of what awaited her.

"Shall we retire to the robing room?" David asked his guests.

With an appreciative murmur they all rose and left the library, leaving their subs kneeling on the floor. David was the last to leave but before he did, he beckoned Kristy and Stephanie to his side. He took out a soft, satin blindfold in a scarlet that matched his sub's corset and placed it over her eyes as she stood obediently in front of him.

"Take Stephanie and the other subs to the display room," he instructed Kristy before exiting the room.

Linking her arm through Stephanie's so that she could guide the young sub, Kristy asked the other subs to follow her.

She led the way through a long passage that ended at a pair of impressively carved wooden doors. Turning the handles she pushed against them and they swung open smoothly and silently.

In the centre of the room was a large dais, brightly illuminated by a spotlight, the ceiling above contained a mirror of the same diameter. Set around that dais was a selection of comfortable arm chairs, each with its own occasional table on one side. This time there were no cushions for the subs. When they were in this room the subs were there to work and serve and to emphasise their stations they were denied the comfort that cushions would have provided.

Set into the ceiling were a series of pulleys and tracks. The system cleverly allowed large, heavy or bulky equipment to be easily transported from their places at the edges of the room onto the dais. Along one wall was a rack displaying various punishment implements, each in its own allotted space and arranged for easy access. Along the next wall was a long sideboard with a myriad of drawers, each of which contained a selection of different items ranging from cuffs, collars, blindfolds and hoods through to nipple and clit clamps/clips and on to a vast array of dildos, vibrators and butt plugs. The bottom level of drawers were wider and contained a selection of spreader bars. Then ranged around the last 2 walls was a variety of furniture. There were frames, benches, gurneys and tables.

In fact the room contained everything that could possibly be required in order to conduct the scenes that were part and parcel of the Lifestyle. Over the years David had accumulated the best of everything. He did not conduct display evenings often, which meant that when he did issue an invitation to one, it was accepted with keen enthusiasm by his fellow Masters and Mistresses.

Of course, being blindfolded, Stephanie had no idea of any of this. She dutifully followed as Kristy led her carefully to the dais and helped her step up onto it. In the meantime, the other two subs stood to either side of the dais, framing it and stood in Position 1, the light from the dais kissing their shoulders but leaving Stephanie as the centre of attention when Kristy stepped backwards. Before doing so she advised Stephanie that David had instructed her to assume Position 1 until told otherwise, which the young sub did without hesitation. She knew how important this evening was and had resolved that there was absolutely no way that she was going to disappoint her Master!

How long she stood there in the dark, she did not know but after what seemed to her an inordinately long time she heard the doors open again and the sound of voices drifted across the room to her. There was a quality to the sound - no resonance at all. Stephanie was puzzled until she realised what she was hearing, or rather not hearing. The room had been soundproofed. No matter what went on inside the room, no trace would be heard from outside, ensuring complete and utter privacy.

David ushered in his guests, all of whom had changed into appropriate attire for the upcoming events. The Masters were in black, silk robes; the Mistresses were clad in form fitting, butter soft leather, crotchless catsuits. Each of them chose their preferred seat and sat down, beckoning their respective subs to kneel beside them.

David mounted the dais and stood with his hands on Stephanie's shoulders. He could feel a faint quiver running through her body and longed to reassure her that he had the greatest confidence in her. However, that was not the point of the evening and he could not afford to help her in any way. She must face this challenge on her own and prove her worth both to the gathered Masters and Mistresses but also to herself!

He swiftly removed the blindfold and stepped off the stage, leaving Stephanie blinking in the bright spotlight. One by one he invited each Master and Mistress to the stage to inspect his sub. Each one in turn thoroughly inspected her inside and out, their fingers probing, pinching, teasing, stroking, gauging her reactions. By the time they had finished her skin was covered with a sheen of perspiration, her pussy was dripping wet and her ass, clit, pussy and nipples had been thoroughly worked over and were highly sensitised.

As his guests took their seats David asked them if they were satisfied that his sub had displayed the proper demeanour and control necessary. Stephanie could not know but it had been decided in the robing room that they would draw out the time it took for them to give their answer, keeping her in suspense.

Finally, after what seemed to Stephanie to be hours, each guest replied that they were satisfied with her presentation.

"Very well, ladies and gentlemen, it is now time to start the proceedings in earnest," David announced.

Up on the dais Stephanie swallowed hard, not knowing what exactly was in store for her but knowing that it was going to test her to her utmost limits! With no little amount of trepidation she waited patiently for the first instructions to be given.

12