All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 18'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Master_DevMaster_Devover 3 years ago

Excellent continuation! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG My favorite author is back

It has been over four year since chapter 17! You are, by far, my favorite author of this genre ever since I have read all of your stories on Literotica. Your attention to detail is exquisite. Your description of David's and Stephanie's short relationship is beyond words. The trust that Stephanie has in David is total. I love the way that David takes care of Stephanie and her trials that he puts her through. A great many stories often downplays the caring that a Dom has for a Sub. He not only is training her to be submissive he is training her to be herself to be knowledgeable about so many things. It seems hard to grasp that Stephanie has only been with David a week? For her training it would see to take a lot longer. Just to be able to move in a tight corset and walk on high heels in the fluid motion that you describe is something. Her descriptions of what wines to use for the dinner was amazing. The descriptions of how Kristy applies the makeup in so much detail seems to come from someone that has that depth of knowledge. As mentioned, David is preparing her to be a superb companion as well as a sub. I can't believe it has been only a week? If there were more star levels to grant this, and all of your other stories, I certainly would give them. Hopefully it will not be another several years before the next few chapters. Welcome back!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous