Flight to Submission Ch. 19

Story Info
Stephanie begins the first part of her rite of passage.
8.8k words
4.79
8.2k
4

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

David turned to Stephanie. "For the remainder of this evening you are to obey each Master and Mistress completely and without reservation," he told her. "I expect you to do everything that is demanded of you to your fullest ability. Only by doing so will you stand a chance of passing this test! Do you understand?)"

Stephanie nodded, maintaining her eyes dutifully lowered.

Now David turned and addressed Master G.

"Would you like to start off Stephanie's testing this evening?" he asked.

"It would be my pleasure!" Master G replied.

He moved to the chest of drawers and removed a number of items, which he placed in his pockets before returning to stand on the dais.

"Position 2" he commanded and Stephanie dutifully sank to her knees, keeping her hands behind her head as she did so.

Master G looked down sternly at her. "You will demonstrate your oral abilities, sub. Begin!" he commanded, as he parted his robe.

Stephanie breathed a sigh of relief. At least the test was starting with something that she was confident that she excelled at. With determination she leant towards Master G, gently taking his flaccid cock in her hands. Slowly, with the lightness of a feather, she traced a line from the base of his balls up to the tip of his staff and back down again. Over and over she repeated her actions, maintaining that feather light touch and was rewarded as Master G's cock first stirred and then gradually swelled.

Master G took a deep breath and firmly set his mind to resist her ministrations. David was right, this girl was exceptional when it came to oral!

On the next pass, Stephanie's hands slipped lower and delicately cupped his balls. She used a nail and dragged it lightly across the surface of each before locating the vein that ran between them and tracing that too with her nail.

Above her, Master G had to suppress a quiver of desire that threatened to betray to the sub how successfully her technique was working. It would not do to let her become complacent at this early stage of the proceedings!

She ran her nail lightly over the length of his shaft, up and down, returning to caress his balls before once again repeating her actions.

Master G lifted his eyes to David's and they shared an intense look that Stephanie missed, so intent was she on her task. In it they conveyed their agreement that this young woman was indeed something special and with the right guidance would reach the stars.

Master G was brought back to his immediate situation as Stephanie now replaced her finger nail with her tongue, tracing a delicate track up and down his shaft, circling his balls before once again repeating her actions. Again and again her tongue laved his shaft and balls, varying in its pressure, sometimes light as a feather, sometimes strong and demanding.

Master G could feel a faint tremor start in his thighs and groin and knew he was going to have to do something soon or the test would be over far too quickly. Just as those thoughts ran through his mind, he felt Stephanie's tongue swirl around his glans, licking, flicking, teasing before dipping into its centre where pre-cum was already starting to glisten.

"Cease!" he commanded and Stephanie dutifully but somewhat reluctantly obeyed. She had been so intent on what she was doing that the rest of the room had faded out of existence. Her pussy was hot, wet and throbbing.

Master G beckoned to David and when he ascended the dais murmured something in his ear. David nodded his agreement and moved to where the drawers stood. He removed several items and a leather strap before returning to hand them over to Master G. Stephanie remained in Position 2, eyes dutifully downcast and therefore unable to see that while David had been at the drawers, Master G had withdrawn a cock ring and settled it deeply at the base of his now fully erect staff.

"Position 3!" he barked and Stephanie swiftly complied, placing her head on the floor whilst her hands reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide. Over the past several days she had been drilled unmercifully in each of the positions until they were now second nature and she no longer even thought about them, it was just instinct.

Master G reached between her legs, pleased to find her pussy dripping wet. He took the large vibrator that David had given him and slowly, carefully eased it into her passage. Stephanie had to suppress a moan as she felt herself being filled to capacity. Next Master G took a bottle of lubricant and started to liberally work it around and into the sub's anal passage. When he was sure that she was well lubricated he took a butt plug and slowly eased it into her. (David had briefed him fully on her former inhibitions regarding anal penetration and was determined not to set back her training by carelessness).

Finally he commanded Stephanie to assume Position 1. She rose gracefully to her feet, hands behind her head. Master G took the leather strap and attached it to a concealed hook at the front of Stephanie's corset, letting it drop down to hang in front of her legs. He then moved behind her and drew the strap between her legs before securing it to another concealed hook at the back of her corset. The result was that the vibrator and butt plug were pushed even further into place and the concealed clitoral vibrator was held right up against Stephanie's clit.

Reaching into the pocket of his robe, he brought out the final items. A pair of gold, screw operated nipple clamps. He pinched and teased Stephanie's already tingling nipples until they stood hard and erect. Swiftly he attached each clamp, using the screws to tighten them. When he was finished, each nipple was pinched in the centre into an almost hourglass shape. Stephanie bit back a moan as her nipples began to throb and pulse.

"Position 2," Master G commanded and Stephanie sank gracefully back to her knees. "Resume!" was his next command.

Stephanie now realised what he had done and knew that with the cock ring in place there was going to be no way she could make him cum. However, she knew that she was there to demonstrate her skill and although she would love to make him cum - she had found over the last several days that making a man cum aroused her to the point of orgasm too - that was not the ultimate goal.

She bent all her concentration on Master G's now solid cock. Her tongue laved up and down its shaft, licking, flicking, she even dragged her teeth lightly over the skin and was rewarded as a muscle in his inner thigh began to twitch. Now she brought her hands back into play. Cupping his balls, she sucked each one in turn into her mouth as far as it would go, her tongue caressing their surface. She moved one hand back and found the erogenous zone that she had discovered with David, just below his asshole. She located Master G's and started to gently press and circle her finger around the sensitive spot. Above her, the Master could not hold back a groan! My god, this girl was good!

He had no option but to resort to distraction and turned on the vibrators and butt plug, low level at first, barely noticed by Stephanie, so intent was she on what she was doing. Gradually he increased the strength until it finally intruded on her consciousness. Her pussy's insistent demands finally broke through her concentration, and she suddenly became aware of the intense pulsations of need starting to run through her body. She took a deep breath to try and regain control before bending dutifully back to her task.

Master G increased the intensity again until he could see tremors running along her body. In desperation, she now concentrated on the head of his shaft, her tongue swirling around it, licking, flicking before she opened her mouth and enveloped it in her hot, moist heat. Master G groaned as she stepped up her ministrations. Now she used one hand to encircle the base of his shaft while her mouth moved his cock in and out, each time going deeper, each time increasing the rhythm. Master G clenched his fists for control then reached out and grabbed her head, pulling her away from him with one hand while the other removed the cock ring.

Returning both hands to her head he gripped hard, tilting it backwards as he thrust his cock deeply into her. Again and again he thrust, each time going deeper and deeper, harder and faster. He hit the back of her throat and paused, slowly pushing his cock deeper until he felt her gag reflex give way and her throat opened fully to accommodate him. This was what he had been waiting for! Releasing all mental restraints, he fucked her hard and fast, each time his cock plunging deeply down into her throat until he could feel her gasping for breath. He eased up slightly, allowing her to catch her breath before plunging once more into her throat, his cock buried to its full length as he shot his hot seed deeply into her. He was, frankly, amazed at the sheer amount of semen he expelled but kept his cock inside her mouth until it was once more flaccid. Stephanie eagerly made sure she caught every scrap of seed, cleaning him thoroughly until he withdrew.

His limbs were trembling and he was breathing heavily. He had enough presence of mind to switch off the vibrators and remove the clamps, causing Stephanie to whimper in pain as feeling flooded back into her nipples but he knew he was going to have to sit down before he fell down. He somehow managed to make it back to his chair without betraying his condition to the others (or so he thought). Meanwhile up on the dais, Stephanie was also shaking with suppressed desire. She wanted so much to cum but as no command had come, she knew she could not do so.

David allowed her a few minutes to regain her composure as a low murmur of conversation began amongst his guests. Master G's sub Celine could feel the tremors of his body through the hand that rested on her shoulder and was impressed. She knew how strict his self-control could be and if truth be told, she was slightly envious of the sub up there on display who had brought her Master to this state. Almost as if he could hear her thoughts, Master G put a finger under her chin and tilted her face up to his. He laid a light kiss on her lips and quietly murmured in her ear.

"She is not you, my sub. Never fear, there is only room in my heart and in my bed for you!"

His earnest gaze confirmed his words and she settled back beside him, content in his love and in her place by his side.

Meanwhile David stepped onto the dais and looked down at his sub, approval lighting his eyes, although he kept strict control over the rest of his face, maintaining a stern expression as behove his position.

"Position 3" he commanded.

Stephanie immediately complied. David released the leather strap and withdrew the butt plug and vibrator. As he bent over her he spoke in soft tones that only she could hear.

"Well done, little sub. You performed exactly the way I knew you could!"

Stephanie glowed at his soft praise and her confidence rose knowing she had his approval.

"Position 1" David ordered.

Dutifully, Stephanie rose to her feet. David removed the strap from its front clip, tucking it over his arm, the musky scent of her sex infusing the leather and carrying to his nostrils. With a warning glance to brace herself, he then removed the clamps. Stephanie closed her eyes and folded her lips together to prevent herself from crying out in pain as feeling surged back into her nipples.

David stepped off the dais and beckoned for Kristy to approach. When she was next to him he handed her the items he had removed from Stephanie and instructed her to take them to the annex to be cleaned and sterilized. Kristy left the room, her long legs carrying her swiftly but gracefully away.

David turned his attention back to Stephanie and read the minute indications of stress in her face. "You may kneel with your hands on your thighs," he told her.

Gratefully, Stephanie sank once more to the floor, which was covered in soft carpet and placed her hands on her thighs, making sure that they were still spread wide. David left her there, illuminated by the spotlight as he circulated through the room making conversation with his guests while keeping a subtle eye on her recovery. When he was sure that she was ready, he called upon his next guest.

"Mistress C, would you like to conduct this sub's next test?" he asked, already knowing the answer as the schedule for this evening had been carefully worked out to push Stephanie to her current limits but to ensure that she was not overwhelmed by what she had to undergo.

"Certainly, Master D," she replied and with a look commanded her sub, Bobby, to rise and follow her to the dais, where he knelt deferentially at her feet.

David moved to the side of the room and with a quiet hum one of the tracks in the ceiling began to move. Slowly, a large, square frame moved up onto the dais and into the light. At Mistress C's command, her sub quickly located the bolts set into the floor then guided the frame down before locking it into place. It was set at a diagonal to the seated guests.

Mistress C pressed a button on the side of the frame and sections opened to reveal eye bolts in each corner. She walked over to the drawers and took her time selecting what she wanted before returning to the stage.

"Position 1" she barked and Stephanie was swift to obey. Of all the Masters and Mistresses present, Mistress C was the one whose displeasure she most wanted to avoid. Stephanie knew how high her standards were and how strictly she demanded perfection! Mistress C now took a set of extremely thick cuffs and secured them around the girl's wrists and ankles.

Mistress C beckoned to her own sub who now stepped back onto the dais. She handed over a set of sturdy looking chains and instructed him to attach them to the ring bolts in the frame. When he was finished, Mistress C took Stephanie firmly by the shoulders and moved her until she was standing in the exact centre of the frame. A glance at her sub had him moving to secure the chains to Stephanie's ankle cuffs. Stephanie had made sure to spread her legs wide but under his Mistress' gaze, the Bobby tightened the chains moving her legs wider still until her leg muscles were quivering with the strain.

Mistress C herself attached the chains to Stephanie's wrist cuffs and then pushed another button in the frame. The chains slowly tightened until Stephanie was held in an X position, stretched and immobilised. If the heels of her boots had not been so high, she would have been on tiptoe. As it was, every guest could see the muscles in her limbs sharply delineated. The final touch was a soft, leather hood. Mistress C drew it over Stephanie's head and secured it with a high, stiff posture collar which she locked around the sub's throat. The hood had an open mouth and nostril holes but the eyes were completely covered. A slight bulge to either side of the hood indicated that it was specially padded to minimise any sound the wearer might hear.

Two more spotlights suddenly burst into life, one concentrating light on Stephanie's front and the other on her back.

Mistress C walked over to the rack of punishment equipment and made her selection before once again going to the drawers to withdraw something else. She walked back to the dais and showed the guests what she had chosen. In one hand she held a suede flogger, its long, thick strands dangling from a solid handle. With the flogger was a dark, gleaming bamboo cane. In her other hand she held a wand vibrator.

The guests nodded their appreciation of her choice although David was slightly concerned about the cane. Something in his expression caught Mistress C's attention and she indicated she would like to speak to him. When he approached, she quietly informed him that the cane would only be used in the very last part of the scene and only for a maximum of 5 strokes. Finally David nodded his agreement and ushered her onto the stage.

Mistress C turned to face the guests.

"This sub will now be tested on her response to the combination of pain and pleasure," she explained. "The purpose of this test is to expand and explore her limits within this discipline," she continued.

Turning around, she gestured to her sub to take his place, kneeling in front of Stephanie with his face close to her pussy. She then placed the cane carefully to one side and started to limber up, swinging the flogger to and fro, warming the muscles in her arm. It made a thick, swishing sound as it moved through the air. Held immobile in the frame, Stephanie moved her head slightly from side to side, trying to anticipate what might be coming next.

When the first blow landed she was caught by surprise and flinched slightly, more from startlement than from pain as Mistress C was using a light hand. Her intention was to warm up the sub gradually, using the flogger to make her skin heat and glow before gradually increasing the intensity. She varied her rhythm, the direction of her strokes and where they landed on Stephanie's body. The girl was kept on edge as with her hearing and sight taken away, there was no way she could anticipate what was coming next.

When Mistress C felt that Stephanie was ready, she started to land blows in earnest, the thongs of the flogger landing across the sub's skin with a resounding thwack. Now Stephanie began to feel the pain beginning but her pussy was already throbbing from the tantalising effect of the previous warm up strokes. As the girl's skin began to redden, Mistress C nodded to her sub for him to begin.

He had received his instructions earlier as his Mistress had brought him to a state of high arousal before locking him into the cock and ball cage. He had groaned as he longed to plunge his throbbing member into his Mistress' pussy and was now denied that relief. He was a highly sexed man, made more so since entering into the submissive role and his pent up desire burned inside him. Mistress C had told him that his job was to make the new sub cum but only when ordered to do so by her. If he obeyed, she would give him the relief he had earned. However, if he made the sub cum too soon or too late then he would remain locked in the cage until the following day.

With her words ringing in his ears, Bobby set to work, determined to earn his deliverance from this exquisite torture imposed on him by his Mistress. Timing his efforts carefully so as not to interfere with what his Mistress was doing, he slipped a hand between the young sub's legs and was slightly startled to see how wet she already was! Coating his fingers liberally with her juices he began to slide his hand back and forth between her lips, dipping a finger into her pussy at the end of each stroke. Above him Stephanie moaned faintly as her body's heat began to rise. With his other hand he found her clitoral hood and peeled it back to give him access to her already swollen nub. This time Stephanie groaned as he rubbed and pinched her clit between the fingers of one hand whilst his other continued to stroke and penetrate her pussy.

She drew in her breath with a hiss as Mistress C increased the strength of her strokes yet again. Now Stephanie's skin was burning and throbbing under the kiss of the flogger and her body started to tremble as it began its slow rise towards climax.

Obedient to the silent command from his Mistress, Bobby now reached down beside him and brought the wand into play. With one hand he played with Stephanie's clit while with the other he turned the wand on to its lowest setting and started to sweep it back and forth between her pussy lips. Stephanie now started to shake as her body's reactions threatened to overwhelm her mental control.

By now Mistress C had reached the level of intensity that she felt had pushed Stephanie to her current limit. She nodded to her sub, who switched the wand to its highest setting and ground it into Stephanie's clit. The young sub wailed at the intense assault from both the flogger and the wand. Watching his Mistress intently, Bobby eased up the pressure of the wand, allowing Stephanie to catch her breath. Mistress C lightened her strokes for a few seconds, allowing the sensations swamping Stephanie to abate slightly, then once again stepped up the intensity and gestured to her own sub to resume his actions with the wand. Again and again Mistress and sub took Stephanie to the edge, only to back away at the last moment. She was in exquisite agony. Her skin was burning from the attentions of the flogger and her whole body was consumed with white hot heat from the combination of intense pain and intense pleasure. Her muscles twitched uncontrollably and her breath was coming in ragged gasps.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers