Flight to Submission Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Finally Mistress C took out a small microphone (which connected wirelessly to speakers inside the hood). She nodded to her sub who ground the wand into Stephanie's clit and held it there, the fingers of his other hand plunged into her pussy, found and stimulated her G-spot remorselessly. Mistress C landed 2 more blows, this time across Stephanie's breasts and commanded her to cum.

With a long, drawn-out wail, Stephanie obeyed and crashed over into an intense and powerful orgasm, her juices squirting out and covering Bobby's face. Obedient to his Mistress' will, Bobby kept up the stimulation and forced another strong orgasm from the sub above him. Mistress C indicated that he was to withdraw his fingers and the wand and move to kneel at the side of the dais. She placed the flogger on the floor and picked up the cane. Without warning she laid 2 sharp strokes across Stephanie's ass, making the girl gasp as the pain penetrated the haze of orgasmic aftermath. Moving to the front, Mistress C laid down 2 more strokes, 1 across each breast. This time Stephanie couldn't help it. She cried out as a line of fire flashed across her breasts. Mistress C took careful aim for her final stroke.

"Cum for me," she commanded as she laid the final stroke directly between Stephanie's legs. Overwhelmed, Stephanie screamed and her entire body shook as she succumbed to one final, intense orgasm. When it was over she slumped, as much as the chains would allow. Completely exhausted but her body vibrantly alive and sensitive to the slightest breath of air on her skin, her body hung in place as Mistress C allowed her time to come down from the intense high.

Finally she beckoned to Bobby to release the ankle chains. She then quietly instructed him to get ready to catch the girl as she released the wrist chains. He got into position and sure enough, when his Mistress released the chains, the girl fell bonelessly into his arms. His already turgid cock stirred as he held the trembling girl to his chest, his sex drive stoked by his inclusion in this very intense scene and the vulnerability of the girl in his arms.

He eased her down into a kneeling position and supported her until she began to recover her strength. Mistress C bent down and removed the collar and hood, quietly speaking to Stephanie as she did so.

"Good girl!" she said. "Know that I am very proud of you. That was a deliberately hard session and you came through with flying colours."

Her words somehow penetrated the daze that Stephanie was in and she felt re-energised, her confidence buoyed by the sincerity in Mistress C's voice, the words a soothing balm to her highly charged feelings.

Mistress C allowed Stephanie to completely recover from her ordeal before ordering her to resume Position 1. Although still a little stressed, Stephanie managed to rise gracefully to her feet. Mistress C removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles, handing them to her sub, who made his way out of the room in the same direction as Kristy had gone earlier.

Mistress C made her way back to her seat, passing close to David as she did so.

"You should be very proud of her," she murmured to him in passing.

"I am," he quietly replied, "although I am still not sure about the use of the cane!"

"I understand," Mistress C told him. "I know it was extreme but I also know that you are unlikely to require this level from her or that the Master you pair her with it require either, but you needed to know what she was capable of. This young lady has a core of steel buried deep inside her. With patience, we can make sure that this core becomes an ever present anchor and foundation to support her through the rest of her life!"

David looked at her searchingly. He read sincerity in her expression and tone of voice. Maybe on this occasion he had been wrong, worried that he would damage this young woman's fragile self-esteem. Thanks to Mistress C, he now saw that Stephanie would prove to be more resilient than he had anticipated. Thoughtfully, he ushered her to her seat.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "I believe it's time to take a short break. Shall we retire to the library?"

His guests nodded their agreement and started to leave the room. David looked at Sue.

"May I have the use of Kristy during this break?" he asked. "That second task was extremely demanding and I think Stephanie needs a quick massage to loosen up tight muscles and relax."

As Sue had been thinking the same thing she quickly agreed and looked down to where Kristy was obediently kneeling.

"Kristy, you heard Master D." Sue said. "Stephanie needs your help right now. Please do your best to make sure she is physically and mental ready for her next task."

Kristy nodded and rose immediately to her feet. She walked to the dais and placing an arm around the young woman's waist, she helped her back to her room. Once there she quickly stripped away the corset, stockings and boots. She eased Stephanie back onto the bed and told her to lie on her front.

She moved into the bathroom and opened the cabinet, quickly finding what she was looking for. Inside was a bottle of oil, specially formulated with a blend of essential oils to ease overstressed muscles and calm an overstressed mind. The oil was rich with the aromas of lavender, neroli, marjoram and eucalyptus the former to ease the stress, the latter to relax and soothe muscles.

She filled a bowl with hot water and placed the bottle of oil into it to warm up. When she was satisfied, she returned to the bedroom where Stephanie lay sprawled out, the odd quiver still running across her muscles.

Slowly Kristy began her massage, using long, slow strokes to soothe away the tension and stress. Stephanie sighed as Kristy's hands began to work their magic and her mind started to calm as her breathing slowed in response to the rhythm of Kristy's strokes. Soon she was relaxed enough that Kristy could find and work on the knots that had formed as a consequence of that second task. She made sure she found and dissipated every single knot, her fingers digging deep to release each one. Stephanie moaned slightly but had to admit she felt so much better once Kristy had finished.

Kristy returned to the bathroom and opened an insulated box that had been placed there just in case it was needed that evening. Inside were hot, damp towels. Kristy took one out and returned to Stephanie's side. Slowly but firmly she used the towel to wipe away the excess oil on the young woman's body but left a slight sheen on her arms. By this time Stephanie was almost asleep and Kristy shook her head. This would never do. There was still far too much ahead of her tonight and she must remain alert and focussed.

She returned to the bathroom, took out a second, smaller towel and added a few drops of rosemary and lemon essential oils to it. Taking it into the bedroom she helped Stephanie rise to a sitting position and instructed her to breathe in the aromas for a while.

There was a light tap at the door and Kristy went to open it. She took a tray from the person outside and brought it to the side of the bed. On it was a glass of chilled fruit juice but if she knew David, it was probably loaded with electrolytes to help sustain Stephanie through the next phase of the evening!

She left the young woman drinking the juice and rummaged in the drawers. Sure enough, there was a carbon copy of the corset she had earlier removed. She brought it out and laid it on the bed before taking out a new pair of stockings. She glanced at the clock on the bedside table and saw that time was running out. She needed to get Stephanie prepared.

"How are you feeling honey?" she asked gently.

Stephanie took a moment to reply then looked up and gave a radiant smile, touched at the edges with a faint fatigue.

"Much better now," she said. "Thank you so much for helping me," she continued. "I'm not sure how much longer I could have held out otherwise."

"Nonsense!" Kristy said briskly. "You're doing fine. The thing is you want to be a sub. Your nature was lying very close to the surface ... unlike mine" she continued with a laugh. "Your Master had to work very hard with me to get me to where you are now and it was a hard and painful journey ... for both of us!"

She winked and then helped Stephanie get to her feet. The hood had slightly smudged the girl's eye make-up so Kristy made some quick repairs before guiding her back to the bed where Stephanie stood obediently while Kristy laced her back into the new corset and smoothed the new stockings up her legs. Finally she bent and helped Stephanie into the boots, lacing them up tightly. She glanced at the clock. They just had time to make it back to the display room before the guests returned.

Arm in arm, the two girls returned to the large room and when the guests entered Stephanie was once again standing in Position 1 on the dais with Kristy kneeling beside Sue's seat.

While the room had been empty the frame had been removed from the dais and was once again in its usual place. However, there was now a wide, leather covered bench sitting centre stage.

David turned to his fiancée.

"Mistress S, I believe this next task is ideally suited to you and your sub," he said.

"Absolutely," Sue replied, trying hard to keep a smile from playing on her lips. She was looking forward to this test.

As this was a special occasion and she wanted to add to its theatricality, she reached into a soft, leather bag that she had brought with her and withdrew a set of padlocks. She stepped up onto the dais and ordered Kristy to lie on the bench with her knees drawn up. The bench was on a swivel and Sue rotated it until the guests had a clear view of Kristy's pussy and her pierced labia. One by one, taking her time and milking every ounce of drama out of it, she connected each pair of gold rings together. By the time she was finished, access to Kristy's pussy had been completely cut off. The guests murmured in appreciation as Kristy lay patiently and silently awaiting her Mistress' next command.

Sue ordered Kristy to rise and return the bench to its original position - long side facing the guests.

Sue walked to the set of drawers, her gait slow, sultry, like the prowl of a panther. The Masters' eyes followed her progress with appreciation and all of them envied David his luck in finding a woman who suited him so perfectly.

When she returned, she buckled cuffs around Stephanie's wrists and ankles then instructed her to lie with her back on the bench with her legs either side. Stephanie obeyed and working as a team, Sue and Kristy quickly secured her wrists and ankles to the legs of the bench. Sue flipped a lever and part of the bench rose higher, raising up Stephanie's hips. Kristy felt underneath and released a catch. This dropped the end of the bench back until it was flat against the legs. The guests could see that the bench legs were adjustable and the reason for this became obvious as Sue took her place above Stephanie's face. The sub's head was resting millimetres below Sue's open crotch. Kristy took her own place, kneeling so that her head was near the entrance to Stephanie's pussy.

Sue looked over at the guests.

"In this test the sub must demonstrate that she can pleasure a woman as easily and expertly as she can pleasure a man," she paused, "no matter what distractions are present," she continued, indicating Kristy.

She looked down into Stephanie's eyes, reading there an eagerness to please and a determination to make her Master proud.

"Begin" she commanded.

It had taken Stephanie a little while to come to terms with pleasuring a woman. Whilst David was systematically destroying all the taboos imposed on her both by society and her mother, it was still the hardest thing for her to accept. Even accepting the pain and punishments was easier for her than the thought of going down on a woman or indeed a woman going down on her. It had taken a great deal of patience and understanding for David and Sue to get her to a place where she was, if not entirely comfortable, then at least able to perform to a high standard. Sadly, she did not get the same intense reaction from pleasuring a woman that she did from pleasuring a man but as David had reassured her when she confessed her disappointment and guilt, not everyone was going to be good at everything, nor should they expect to be.

Determined not to let down the two people she admired most in the world, Stephanie set to with a will. Raising her head slightly she brought her mouth close to Sue's pussy, inhaling the rich, musky scent of her. Her tongue darted out and slipped between the woman's lips, long, slow strokes at first, up and down until she could feel the Mistress start to respond.

She increased her speed, her tongue now flicking, teasing, dipping into the entrance of Sue's pussy and was rewarded when the scent of musk increased and the woman's breathing deepened. Suddenly she felt her own pussy lips being licked and caressed, followed by fingers expertly working on her clit, penetrating her pussy, finding and stimulating her G-spot. She almost faltered before recalling that she had to pass every test this evening.

With renewed determination, she began a focussed assault on Sue's pussy, her tongue penetrating as deeply as possible. She was rewarded by a faint moan from above her. Encouraged, she now found Sue's clit. She swirled her tongue around and around before sucking it into her mouth where she held it, alternating the suction with concentrated attention from her tongue. Sue's thighs began to quiver and she indicated to Kristy that the sub was to increase her efforts at Stephanie's pussy and crotch. Kristy immediately obeyed and Stephanie gasped as Kristy started to pinch and tease her clit whilst her fingers stimulated her G spot even further. She too started to quiver as heat rose through her body. Her thighs felt white hot and she was desperate to cum.

Grimly she dragged her attention back to the pussy above her. Now she worked her tongue and mouth feverishly, driving Sue higher and higher towards climax. Suddenly Sue reached down and gripped Stephanie's head, her body shuddering as she swept over the edge into orgasm. Whilst the girl was not as good as Kristy and definitely not as good as David, she was effective and had performed well. She looked down at Stephanie's face, covered in her own juices, eyes glazed as she tried to hold off her own orgasm. Sue took pity, reached down and pinched the sub's nipples ... hard.

"Cum for me, little sub," she commanded and Stephanie gratefully obeyed, shuddering into her fourth orgasm of the evening.

When she deemed the girl was able to listen again she ordered her to clean her pussy. Stephanie took her time, gently, teasingly licking out the Mistress, almost grinning to herself as she felt the woman's pussy clench in reaction. Finally Sue realised that if she did not step away she was in danger of becoming too aroused.

Stephanie was almost disappointed when Sue's pussy disappeared from view. She heard a click and the tension left her limbs as she was able to move her arms and legs once more. At the foot of the bench Kristy was breathing hard. Her own pussy was dripping wet and she was desperate to masturbate herself to orgasm but by now was so well trained that she firmly clamped down on the desire, knowing that her Mistress would reward her later.

"Position 2" Sue commanded and Stephanie slipped off the bench to kneel in front of her. Sue walked off stage, beckoning for Kristy to follow her and resumed her seat. Again the quiet hum of conversation began as the guests discussed the test.

David kept a close but discreet eye on Stephanie throughout and when he felt she was ready for the next test he asked for everyone's attention.

"Master M, I believe you would be best suited for this next test," he said. "Would you do the honours?"

"Of course," Mac replied. He had been looking forward to this all evening and privately admitted to himself that seeing the previous tests had left him extremely aroused.

Through a silent understanding, Sue and Mistress C instructed their subs to remove the bench from the dais and replace it with a padded trolley table, which they positioned with the foot facing the guests. This one was slightly different from the one Mac had previously used, as would be evident once the test started.

"Stand with your hands on the trolley, your head on your hands," he commanded and Stephanie obediently rose and complied. In this position her pussy and ass were in full view of the guests, much to their appreciation.

Mac strolled over to the drawers and withdrew several thick straps, a length of black silk cord around 8mm in diameter, two thin lengths of red, silken cord reinforced with a core of Kevlar, a set of nipple clamps and matching weights, a clit clamp, again with matching weight, a butt plug and a large vibrator, all of which he put onto a tray and returned to the dais.

He let his fingers rove over Stephanie's breasts as they hung beneath her, cupping them, massaging them, his nails dragging lightly over the nipples. He felt her shiver and picked up the black cord from the tray. He swiftly and expertly secured the cord around her torso, above the corset and the guests could glimpse the two lengths dangling between her legs. Mac grasped her right breast firmly in his hand and wrapped the first length tightly around the base of her right breast, making sure no skin was pinched but also ensuring that when he was finished, the breast rose hard and swollen from its confinement. He repeated the process with her left breast. When he had finished both breasts were swollen and hard, the nipples firm and erect.

This time when he lightly dragged his nails over her nipples he felt her tense, saw her press her lips together. He nodded in satisfaction.

"On the trolley face up," he commanded and Stephanie promptly obeyed.

He turned to face everyone. "This test is to demonstrate this sub's obedience and facility with orgasm denial," he explained.

He turned back to the trolley where Stephanie lay waiting patiently. First he secured her cuffs to bolts in the table. Next, taking each thick strap in turn he secured them to the trolley then over the girl's arms, waist and hips. Bending down, he unlocked a catch at the base of the trolley and the lower half split into two pieces. He moved them apart until her legs were widely spread before securing them in place. More thick straps were added around her thighs and lower legs. When finished, Mac stood back to survey his work.

Stephanie was now completely immobilised, her bare pussy totally open and exposed to the view of the seated guests. He moved back to the top of the trolley and pressed a button. The trolley started to tilt upwards until the audience could see everything from her face to her exposed pussy.

Mac was now ready to begin. He took his time playing with her nipples, sometimes just using the faintest of feather light touches, sometimes pinching hard and twisting but never with any kind of discernible pattern and never enough to rouse her to orgasm, employing a technique he had developed to perfection over many years.

On the trolley, Stephanie could have screamed in frustration. She was being kept constantly on edge; just under the level at which she knew she could gain relief. The heat was building in her, slowly, excruciatingly slowly but restrained and immobilised as she was, there was nothing she could do to resist!

Mac turned back to the tray and picked up the nipple clamps and their accompanying weights. Caught up in the sensations flooding through her Stephanie failed to notice what he was doing. She only barely stopped herself from crying out as she felt the bite of metal when the clamps were fastened onto her highly sensitised nipples. Mac was using clamps with a much stronger bite that the ones he had used previously.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers