Flight to Submission Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded to David, who was standing at the edge of the room. Above the trolley a metal bar smoothly descended from the ceiling and stopped about 3 feet above her body. Mac picked up the slim red cords and attached each one to a clamp. He then ran the cord over the bar before securing the weights to the bottom, whilst taking their weight in his hand. Suddenly he dropped them and Stephanie gasped at the sudden pain that stabbed through each nipple. Mac set the weights swinging gently and Stephanie could feel pain pulsing through her nipples in an answering rhythm. Despite the pain, she could now feel an echoing pulse throbbing through her pussy.

When he was sure Stephanie had adjusted to the clamps, Mac moved his attention to her pussy and clit. The treatment her breasts and nipples had received had ensured that her slit was already slippery with her juices. Mac took advantage of that, working his fingers up and down, sometimes slowly and lightly, sometimes hard and fast until her pussy lips were flushed and engorged.

Then he focussed on her clit, rubbing it, teasing it, pinching it until as with her pussy lips, it stood proud and engorged. He moved back to the tray and retrieved the clit clamp and weight.

Stephanie tensed as she felt something clamp around her clit and the throbbing increased exponentially when he attached the weight. Once he was happy that the clamp was fitted snugly around her clit, Mac once again renewed his attentions to her pussy.

Stephanie felt his fingers invade her, slowly at first, as he had done earlier, again adding a finger at a time, spreading her wider and wider until she was stretched so wide that she had to stifle a groan as she felt him thrusting in and out of her pussy. His fingers found her G spot and started their stimulation. Now Stephanie was really fighting to maintain silence as her body started screaming at her. It was demanding relief, demanding satisfaction, demanding release from this constant stimulation. Watching her carefully, Mac backed off, slowing down his rhythm, decreasing the number of fingers inside her.

Finally, he withdrew his fingers altogether and Stephanie almost moaned in frustration. Her body was a pulsating mass of desire and animal need. Mac reached over to the tray and she once again felt her pussy invaded but this time with something cool, hard and unyielding. Its girth completely filled her, stretching her passage as Mac's fingers had done just moments earlier. He picked up a remote control from the tray and flicked a switch. Suddenly her pussy was assaulted by powerful vibrations and Stephanie knew she was in trouble. In the state she was currently in, she knew she would not be able to resist for very long. She started to chant a mental mantra to reinforce control over her body.

Mac switched the vibrator into high intensity and Stephanie's entire body tensed and then started to shake. She was extremely close to the edge and dug her nails into her palms to try and maintain the control she needed.

Then she felt cool fingers at her asshole as Mac liberally slathered her hole with lubricant. She moaned as she felt his fingers invade her back passage, slippery with the lube. In and out his fingers went as he moved his other hand down to press hard on her mound. Slowly they stretched her wider and wider then withdrew, only to be replaced by a thick, ungiving plug. By now Stephanie was almost beyond rational thought! She wanted to grind her body onto the voracious vibrator lodged deep in her pussy and craved more action from the plug in her ass but was prevented by the straps holding her immobile. Her breath was coming in short gasps, her skin glistened with perspiration, glowing with the heat her body was generating. Mac watched her carefully, gauging her reactions until he knew that any moment now she would be unable to resist the orgasm that was imminent.

Suddenly the vibrator was switched off and Mac stood back, leaving Stephanie panting in the spotlight. The audience could see the juices seeping out of her pussy around the vibrator, her swollen clit confined by the clamp, her bound and swollen breasts with their nipples distended by the weighted cords. They could also see the tremors running through her body as it cried out for relief, the glazed expression in her eyes reflecting that she was lost in the basest of animal instincts. It was quite a sight. Yet somehow she was maintaining that last shred of control.

Mac left the vibrator off until he could see the tremors die away. Then he returned to the trolley, set the weights swinging once more, switched the vibrator to high and started pumping the plug in and out of her ass. He watched her carefully as her body tried to writhe in its restraints, gauging the moment she was about to lose control. Again, he switched off the vibrator and left the plug quiescent in her ass, leaving her helpless and bound to come back down from the fever pitch of sensation.

Again and again, he took her to the brink then brought her back down until her body was covered in sweat and shaking uncontrollably. She was moaning continuously now, unaware of anything except the powerful sensations swamping her body.

He glanced at David, who nodded then turned to the guests.

"Does this sub deserve a reward?" he asked.

Impressed by what they had witnessed, each of them replied in the affirmative.

"Very well," Mac said and turned back to the trolley.

For the last time he set the weights swinging and the vibrator onto high. He waited until he knew Stephanie was teetering on the brink then gave the command.

"Cum for me sub!"

As he spoke he ripped the clamps off her nipples and with a scream Stephanie crashed over the edge into a powerful orgasm that left her spent and shaking, the trolley covered with the juices expelled from her pussy.

Mac switched off the vibrator and slowly withdrew it, causing Stephanie to moan. Next he eased the plug out of her ass. Stephanie suddenly felt bereft and empty and her throat clogged with unshed tears at the loss. Mac left her in place for a few more minutes until he felt it was safe to remove the clit clamp without over stimulating her. Then he removed the straps and detached the cuffs from the bench. Finally he gently unwound the cord from Stephanie's breasts, which by now were swollen and incredibly tender. She cried out once as feeling started to rush back into them and Mac spent some time gently massaging them to ease the pain.

He could not tell her, but he was incredibly impressed with her performance. In actual fact he had not anticipated her stamina and had continued for longer than originally planned.

He nodded to David and stepped off the dais, taking his place once more among the rest of the guests.

David moved up beside the trolley and carefully inspected his sub to make sure that she had not been stressed beyond her limits. He looked down at her, a question in his eyes. Shyly and tiredly she smiled up at him, reassuring him without words that she would be fine.

"Good girl," he murmured to her, his voice rich with approval.

He turned to his guests. "We have some preparations to make for the final test," he told them, "so if you would all like to return to the library for refreshments?"

As one they arose and walked out through the doors, leaving David and Stephanie alone on the dais.

"How are you doing, little one?" David asked, smiling down at her but with concern in his eyes.

"I don't think I've ever experienced anything so intense, Master" she began. "My body feels white hot and shivery and I'm not sure if I can stand up yet, but otherwise I'm okay."

"Are you up to this final test?" David asked. "It will be the most strenuous of them all!"

Stephanie took her time answering. By now she knew that her Master was not looking for blind obedience. He needed his sub to enter into things clear eyed and aware of all the parameters.

"Will it be anything I haven't yet experienced?" she asked.

"No, little one," he replied. "However, it will be a more extreme version than you have yet undergone."

She gave this some thought.

"Will you be involved in this final test, Master?" she finally asked.

"I will indeed," he replied with a smile lighting his eyes and playing around his lips.

Stephanie nodded. "Then I will be fine," she said.

David nodded his approval then gave her his hand to assist in rising and escorted her back to her room, where he stood at the bathroom door as she relieved herself, no longer even thinking about doing so in front of someone else.

Another jug full of electrolyte rich juice had been placed on her bedside table and David left her sitting on the bed, pouring herself a glass of the chilled liquid.