Flight to Submission Ch. 21

Story Info
Masters & Mistresses make their decision - Did she pass?
3.5k words
4.81
5.1k
2
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Once Sue was dressed, she popped her head around the door of the dining room.

"Kristy," she called, and her sub rose from her kneeling position and walked over to her Mistress.

"Can you get David's clothes and take them to him in Stephanie's room?" she quietly asked.

"Of course, Mistress," Kristy replied, and swiftly exited the room.

To be honest, she was a little anxious about her friend and this gave her an opportunity to check on her. She made her way to the robing room and slipped in unobtrusively while the guests were busy discussing the evening's events. Although she did not stay for long she was thrilled to hear all the positive comments about her friend. It seemed she had made quite an impression!

She gathered David's clothes, which had been neatly hung in the wardrobe and slipped quietly out of the room. Once out of sight, she hurried down to Stephanie's room, eager to find out how her friend was doing. She opened the bedroom door and was greeted by the sight of Stephanie being held gently in David's arms, her head resting on his shoulder as his hand gently stroked her hair. He was softly speaking to her, pride tempered with concern uppermost in his voice. As Kristy entered the room David looked up and smiled slightly.

"Ah Kristy, excellent timing," he said quietly. "Please take care of Stephanie while I change."

Without hesitation Kristy moved over to the bed, sat beside Stephanie and put an arm around her shoulders as David eased himself out from underneath her. His hand softly caressed her cheek before he took his clothes and moved into the bathroom, firmly shutting the door behind him. Soon Kristy heard the hiss of running water, indicating that David too needed some relaxing.

Stephanie was almost boneless in Kristy's embrace. She was so tired, both physically and emotionally. It had taken her a while to come back to her senses and when she did David was sitting on the bed, cradling her tenderly against his body. Knowing how hypersensitive her body would be after the evening's exertions, he did nothing more than stroke her hair as he told her over and over again how proud he was of her. When he determined that she was recovered enough to speak honestly about her thoughts and feeling, he started to ask her about the evening. It had been an extremely intense night and he needed to be sure that she had come through without any negative consequences. He also knew from experience that she would need to verbalise how she felt in order to help her assimilate everything that happened.

"Well, my little sub," he had said gently, smiling down at her. "I am so proud of the way you conducted yourself this evening. I could not find fault in anything you did and it was obvious how hard you tried to comply with everything demanded of you."

Stephanie basked in the warmth of his regard. She could not deny the pride shining through his words and it made her feel ... incredible. At one point in the evening she had worried that she might not have the stamina to endure and had hated the idea of letting David down, but thankfully she had somehow managed to prevail.

"Thank you, Master," she said. "I tried my best to please you."

"You certainly did, little one," David replied. "Now, tell me are you feeling any ill effects from this evening's tests? I know you are physically tired, as would anyone be who had gone through what you did, but I need to know how you are feeling mentally and emotionally."

Stephanie took her time to think about his question before answering as she knew he was looking for an honest examination of herself. As he had so often told her, he could not look after her and do what was right for her if she did not give him a clear picture of her thoughts, fears and needs.

"I think during the last test that I may have found, what did you call it before...? Subspace?" she said.

David nodded. He had thought as much. Even now she had a slightly dazed, faraway look in her eyes. He made a mental not to have a trolley bed brought into Stephanie's room so that Kristy could keep an eye on her overnight.

"I would agree," he said. "What else?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't think I could go through another evening like that with so many different tests," she said. "At one point I was scared that I would let you down by being unable to go through with everything."

"Please know that I was keeping a very close eye on you," David advised her. "I would have called a halt to proceedings had I felt you couldn't cope."

"I know, Master," Stephanie said. "That's what gave me the strength to get through everything. I knew I could trust you implicitly and although the tests were tough, I knew you wouldn't have given me anything you didn't think I could handle."

"True," David agreed. "What else?" he asked.

"Well I was worried that I wouldn't perform well with Mistress Sue and Kristy but in the end I think I got into the right mental place that allowed me to perform as you expected," she paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "but I have to admit that I still don't find that side of things to be as rewarding." She looked down sadly. "I'm sorry, I know that a good submissive should comply fully with anything asked of them."

David lifted her chin until her eyes were looking directly into his. "Stephanie, nobody can be everything to everyone and each person will have different talents, different desires, different turn-ons. Despite your feelings about that test, you gave your best efforts and Mistress Sue has no complaints." He paused, wondering if he should tell her something, then decided that perhaps it would help settle her. "You may be interested to know that the Master that I'm thinking of for you shares your feelings. He is not particularly into that side of things and as a consequence, I think it will rarely be asked of you."

Stephanie was startled. Although David had already mentioned that he was a training Master, it had somehow slipped her mind and his words just now had brought it home to her that he would not be her Master forever. A lump arose in her throat as the realisation sank in.

David noticed her change of expression and instinctively knew what she was thinking. He gripped her chin lightly, making sure she could not look away.

"Stephanie, I am too old for you," he said. "You deserve someone closer to your own age, so that you can grow together, complimenting each other. You will reach the heights with the right person ..." he paused before continuing, "but I am not that person. I will, however, make sure that whoever chooses you as their submissive knows what a treasure he has found!"

This time the lump in her throat was the result of the obvious sincerity in his words, the proof that although he would not have her as his own sub, that he cared deeply about her and about what would happen to her! Nobody in her life to date had shown that kind of concern. Her father loved her but did not have the strength to stand up for her against her mother and as for her mother ... well the only thing she was interested in was her own standing in her little world.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me," David prompted her, keen to make sure she had fully expressed herself.

"Well..." she paused and then a wicked smile lit her face. "I want to thank you, Master."

"Whatever for?" David asked, slightly surprised.

"For giving me my fantasy in the final test," Stephanie said.

David had to laugh. This was not what he had been expecting. That test had been very intense and whilst it was one thing to be stimulated by a scene shown on DVD, and Stephanie had had a small taste of what it could be like, the reality was very different!

Suddenly she yawned and her hand flew to her mouth when she realised what she had done. She opened her mouth to apologise but David's finger on her lips stilled the words before they were uttered.

"You've had a long and arduous evening my little sub," he said. "Just let yourself rest for a while, I'm not going anywhere."

His arms tightened around her momentarily before resuming their gentle embrace. Stephanie laid her head on his shoulder and it was at that moment that Kristy walked in.

Now it was Kristy that was talking to her, admiration in her tone.

"Wow girl!" she said. "You were amazing tonight!"

Stephanie straightened up a little. "You think so?" she said.

"Absolutely! It took me ages to get to the point you were at tonight and you've done it in a week," Kristy said. She shook her head, then a wicked grin spread across her face.

"Do you want to hear something interesting?" she asked.

Stephanie's curiosity was piqued. "Definitely," she said, starting to feel more energised.

"Mistress C has really done a number on her sub! He won't be disobeying her ever again if he knows what's good for him," Kristy told her with relish. "Stupid boy, a sub should never forget their place and what he did was unforgivable."

Although not a vindictive person, Stephanie could not help a feeling of satisfaction when she heard this. That sub's actions had come close to ruining her focus and as a consequence of ruining her performance in the last test. She longed to find out what had happened to him and said so.

"Tell you what," Kristy said conspiratorially. "I'm sure there will be time before the guests leave for us to find out."

The two girls exchanged a look, and with their heads close together shared a quiet giggle.

At this moment David returned from the bathroom, fully dressed and looking refreshed and alert. He had been heartened to hear them giggling through the door.

"Well, young ladies, what's so funny?" he asked, a smile twitching at the corner of his mouth.

The girls looked at each other and giggled again. "Nothing, Sir" they said in unison.

David looked at them for a long time but decided to let it pass. Stephanie in particular needed some light relief and he knew from long experience that there were things women shared with each other that they would not tell men and even if they did tell them, it was likely the men wouldn't understand.

"Kristy, let's get those cuffs and that corset off Stephanie," he said. "It's not something she should be wearing for a long period of time."

Between them David and Kristy removed all the items, placing them on the bed. David strode to the wardrobe and pulled out a white, sheer chiffon robe. It was short - David had ordered it to be cut so that its hem would just kiss the tops of Stephanie's thighs, with long, loose sleeves.

He ordered Stephanie to take a quick, cool shower to wash the perspiration from her skin and to stimulate her faculties, then return to the bed. Stephanie obeyed and Kristy accompanied her to make sure she didn't lose her balance on the wet surface.

David then sat her in front of the dressing table and had Kristy remove all the cosmetics from her face and body before smoothing moisturiser and body lotion over her skin. Stephanie's wet hair was neatened up but left as it was.

Finally, David ordered her to stand and helped her into the robe, belting it loosely around her waist, arranging its folds so that the edges showed the barest hint of her breasts.

Satisfied, he left the two girls together, advising them that he expected them to be back in the display room in fifteen minutes, Stephanie on the dais in Position 2 and Kristy kneeling by Sue's chair in the same position.

He made his way to the dining room, where his guests were tucking in to a late night snack, washed down with chilled white Chablis. As he made his way to his seat he was congratulated on such an invigorating evening and all agreed that Stephanie was indeed a real find.

David helped himself to both wine and food but to be honest had little appetite. He had been coiled tight all evening, fully aware of the consequences should something go wrong. He had been finely tuned to his sub's every breath, every move, every moan and groan, every quiver and shudder and he was exhausted, especially as he had needed to maintain a cool, impassive demeanour throughout.

He waited until the conversation had reached a natural pause then cleared his throat.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he began. "I believe we have a decision to make."

All eyes turned towards him.

"I'm going to ask each of you in turn whether you believe Stephanie has passed the tests and graduated to the next level of her training. I require only Yes or No and please remember that the decision must be unanimous for her to graduate," he said.

One by each he asked each Master and Mistress the question. One by one they replied "Yes". Finally David came to Mac. "Do you believe Stephanie has passed the tests?"

Mac looked at him, then deciding to add a little drama to an already memorable evening, drew out the moment before replying.

"Yes," he finally said.

David gave him a withering look, silently telling him he knew exactly what he was doing, then they both laughed, breaking the tension.

"Very well, I suggest we proceed to the display room and the final ritual," David said. "Remember, you may choose whichever item you prefer but you may only deliver two strokes and they must be symbolic only ... no marks to be left and definitely not hard enough to break the skin!" he cautioned.

His guests voiced their agreement and made their way back to the display room, where for the first time that evening, the dais was dark.

Stephanie was a faint, pale figure in the centre of the dais. The guests took their seats and David stepped up onto the platform. A small, tight circle of light surrounded him as he faced his guests.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," he began, "You have witnessed the performance of this sub and You have found her to be worthy of graduating from this first level of submission and servitude. For this you have my thanks."

He turned and walked slowly to where Stephanie knelt in place. The centre spotlight began to glow, casting a pale illumination over the girl underneath, clad in the pristine, white robe, almost ephemeral in appearance. David dropped to one knee, untied the belt of her robe and removed it from her body, allowing it to pool on the floor around her.

"Assume Position 1," David commanded, and gracefully Stephanie rose to her feet and the spotlight brightened further, illuminating her wet hair, bare face and glistening skin.

"Sub, you stand here naked as a reflection of the moment you chose to enter this Lifestyle, ignorant, deaf to the voice of your body, unknowing of the infinite joy and pleasure that submission brings," he began.

The spotlight brightened further.

"You have started your journey towards fulfilment and proved to all Masters and Mistresses gathered here tonight that you have reached a level of understanding, of obedience, of acceptance of who and what you are that will allow you to move forward, to ascend to the next level on your path."

There was a murmur of agreement from his guests.

David continued. "Therefore, it is only right and proper that this occasion be marked and celebrated with due solemnity and respect."

Now the spotlight increased to its full power and Stephanie was surrounded with incandescent light.

The Masters and Mistresses stood and walked to the rack of punishment equipment, each selecting their chosen option before returning to stand in front of the dais.

"Sub," David addressed Stephanie, "You will receive two strokes from each Master and Mistress present as testament to your graduation. You are to thank each of them for taking time to be a part of this evening and for granting you permission to progress on your path towards completion."

He gestured towards Mistress C, who stepped onto the dais and wielding her favourite choice of bamboo cane, laid two quick strokes across the backs of Stephanie's thighs.

"Thank you Mistress C, for taking time to be a part of this evening and for granting me permission to progress on my path towards completion," Stephanie said, true gratitude and earnestness colouring her voice. Mistress C was so touched that she place a soft kiss on each of the girl's cheeks before resuming her seat.

Master G was next. He chose a wide, leather paddle and laid two strokes across her ass. Again Stephanie repeated her heartfelt thanks. Master G bowed to her formally then he too returned to his seat.

Next was Sue. She had chosen a soft, suede flogger. This time Stephanie's breasts felt the kiss of the thongs. She gazed up at her Master's fiancée, gratitude and respect shining out of her face and again repeated the ritual thanks. Sue surreptitiously squeezed her hand as she too gently kissed each of the girl's cheeks before returning to her seat. She was so proud of her and so relieved that the evening had gone so well. She knew how tense David had been in the run-up and throughout the events of the night.

Then it was Mac's turn. He had chosen a riding crop and laid two strokes across the tops of her thighs. As Stephanie gave him her thanks, he took her by the shoulders and gave them a squeeze.

"Good girl," he said quietly, his voice rich with approval.

He took his seat and finally it was David's turn. He strode to the rack of punishment equipment and took down a thin schooling whip before returning to the dais. He took careful aim and laid two strokes lightly across her nipples, causing her to gasp more from the pulse that shot through her pussy than from the pain, which was minimal.

"Thank you, Master," she said fervently and repeated the ritual phrase, then added words of her own. "I promise to always strive to be the person you believe I can be. I promise to never let you down."

Now it was David's turn to get a lump in his throat. Acting purely out of instinct and completely disregarding protocol, he tilted Stephanie's face towards his and placed a gentle, lingering kiss on her lips.

He left the dais and made his way to a wardrobe, which he opened. He withdrew two items and returned to Stephanie's side.

"Arms in the air," he instructed and Stephanie dutifully obeyed.

He eased the first item over her head and down her body, making sure her arms went through the straps. He moved around behind her and tightened the laces until the dress, for that is what it was, snuggly fit her form. It had spaghetti arm straps, and was cut so that the body of the dress began just under her breasts, padded to ensure they were supported. It hugged her hips then finished with a straight, short skirt that just covered her thighs, with long slits up both sides to expose her hips. It was made of black satin and left the observer in no doubt whatsoever as to the role its wearer played.

Finally David held his hand up into the light where all could see it was holding a slim, black collar with a silver plate in its centre engraved with Stephanie's name. He turned around and moved behind her, placing the collar around her throat, where it fit like a glove.

"Let this collar be a constant reminder of who and what you are," he intoned. "A submissive whose ultimate duty is to obey her Master or Mistress with all her heart, to diligently strive to attain completion under their guidance and to accept with grace and humility her place at their feet."

Tears of joy and gratitude traced a path down Stephanie's cheeks as the enormity of the occasion hit her. David nodded to Kristy who quickly exited the room, returning equally as quickly with a tray containing flutes of champagne and distributing them amongst the guests.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I formally introduce the newest addition to our Lifestyle, the submissive Stephanie!" David said, raising his glass and saluting her.

"Submissive Stephanie," the Masters and Mistresses replied, all raising their glasses to her.

Stephanie stood, basking in their acknowledgement and approval, knowing that finally, she was coming home.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers