The Transformation of Connie

Story Info
My girlfriend's daughter did not like me, but she came too.
5.8k words
4.46
49.6k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Transformation of Connie

About two years ago, I had separated from my wife, then went through a messy divorce where I managed to lose half of my material and financial assets to my thoughtful and conniving ex and her slimy lawyer. Then when I thought I couldn't lose any more; I received a large and unpleasant bill for the court costs and other wonderful legal fees I didn't want nor ask for, they just came with the process. So, I took what was left in my bank account and I just moved away. A few weeks later, I found a decent job and a few months later, I moved from a shitty one-room apartment to a nice upscale neighborhood. I had completely overhauled my life and cut the umbilical cord from everything and everyone I ever knew and I basically started my life over.

About a month after I moved in, I noticed a woman down the street from me. She seemed to do a lot of things alone so I figured either she too was single, divorced, or perhaps a widow. She was in her late 30's or possible early 40s and she was very attractive. She had beautiful chestnut colored hair and it was pulled back into a long pony tail. She also had a pretty face and a nice body to accentuate her other features. Now, as I had not been with a woman in nearly two years since my ugly divorce and I was 39 and had no prospects in mind, she was the spark that ignited my fire and I soon hoped for some opportunities for passion again.

So, about a weekend later, I was sitting on my porch sipping a sweet tea and just enjoying the spring weather, and not having to work when I noticed her coming down the street, alone again. As she strode past my porch, I spoke to her.

"Lovely day for a walk isn't it?"

She stopped mid-stride and sort of backed up and looked up to me and with a lovely voice, said "Why, yes it is."

And that started it. We exchanged pleasantries and some small talk and she was sharp because she had noticed that when I moved in that I was alone...too.

hmm... I thought to myself, "Was she looking just like me?"

She said her name was Violet, an old-fashioned name her mom gave her nearly 40 years ago. I asked her if she would like a glass of tea and just like that she was on my porch and in my house and the next thing I knew, we were an hour into our conversation and we had formed a new bond as we shared many things that we both liked and enjoyed.

Ninety minutes later, she looked down at her watch then Violet looked at me and said "I have to be going. My daughter will be checking in on me and she will be wondering where I am"

I told her I understood and said, "It is good to have someone who cares for you."

My thoughts drifted to my kids who all seemed to favor my wife, so at this moment I had myself and my work associates and that was it. I needed some new friends and I was working hard to make this happen with "Vi" as she called herself.

I walked her to the door and told her to stop by the following day after I got home from work and perhaps we could share a drink or go out for a meal.

She nodded and said, "Well that is good enough for me. See you later Ryan" and off she went. I finally had something to look forward to when I got home from work.

As for me, I work in an office on the outskirts of Seattle and most of my days are filled with training, interactive sessions, spreadsheets tracking training, and did I mention...meetings? It is boring work being a trainer, but it puts money in my pocket and it gives me purpose and it is better than many other jobs that I could be doing. But today was different. I found myself looking out the window more and I felt slightly out of focus as I anticipated an evening with Vi. I was so glad when 4 o'clock rolled around and I headed out the door for my commute south.

Around 5:30, I was just pouring myself a glass of Southern sweet iced tea when I heard a light knock on my door. I walked to the door with my tea in hand and opened it. There stood Vi and she was dressed very casually, but nice enough to go out for an evening.

Before I could say anything, she suggested "I know this great Thai restaurant just down the road and they have some great curry, Pad Thai, and their fried rice is to die for." Are you game for dinner tonight Ryan?"

I nodded yes, then took a long sip of my tea and said, just give me a minute or two. Come in and make yourself at home.

I quickly ran upstairs and threw on some jeans and a nice polo shirt, combed my hair and brushed my teeth. Then with a quick touch of cologne, I headed back down the stairs. Vi looked a little surprised.

"My my, my, we do clean up fast don't we" and then we both laughed.

We headed out and I was moving toward my car, when Vi said, "nope, I will drive us tonight."

So I tucked my keys in my pocket and off we went to her car, a nice hunter green Camaro and I was glad she told me to put up my keys. Camaro's have always been one of my favorite cars and hers was no exception. She backed down her driveway and we zoomed down the road in search of some Thai food.

Two hours later, we had had our fill of some amazing Thai cuisine and we were totally enjoying ourselves. Vi's daughter, Connie had called while we were eating dinner and checked on her mom. I figured I would be meeting her in the future if we kept going out together. She quietly ended the call and slipped her phone back into her purse and we were back into conversation again. It was nice to actually communicate with a woman again and have a sensible conversation that did not involve screaming and accusations. I savored every minute with Vi.

Each day when I returned from work, we would get together. Some nights we would go out to eat, a few of those nights I had cooked for her, and on several occasions, she made some amazing meals for me and I knew from my own cooking abilities that it had to take several hours to put it all together. We were totally enjoying each other's company and things were moving along.

One night after returning from dinner out at a local Greek bistro, we came back to my place and decided to watch a movie and had a few drinks as we watched When Harry Met Sally, a sappy but somewhat funny 80's or 90's love story. We were halfway into the movie when I felt her hand move to my leg and then she moved it slowly upwards and then sort of moved closer to me, snuggled up tight and then hugged on me. I leaned over and decided to kiss her and that one kiss turned into a fifteen minute kiss that was simply amazing. We kissed and held hands and groped each other like two teenagers. I cautiously slipped my hand under her blouse and minutes later I was groping her fine tits and kissing on her neck. And she was into me as much as I was into her. She got comfy and laid back on my couch, She was just about to undress and let me see her wonderfully toned body when Connie called...again.

Connie was quickly getting on my nerves as she frequently interrupted us to check on her mom. A few minutes later, Vi was off the phone again after checking in with her daughter like a teenager with an overly concerned parent. I thought my opportunity had fizzled until she resumed where we had left off. I really thought for sure that I was going to lose tonight, but luck was on my side, for once. We laid there kissing again and slowly undressing each other and when we got to just our underwear, I reached down and grasped her hand and motioned that we walk to my bedroom. She followed me and plopped down on my bed and slipped off her bra and panties and spread herself out on the bed.

For a 38 year old woman, walking and working out was still doing some amazing things to her body. She was indeed quite tone and she looked like she was in better shape than me. She had a fine body. With voluptuous tits and large nipples that I couldn't wait to suck on and a delicately shaved little patch of fur that relayed to me that she kept herself well. A second later, I had joined her and as we kissed and played, I lost my boxers and the next thing I knew, I was pressing my very stiff cock into her lovely pubic mound and she was adjusting her pelvis to accommodate me. I was on top of her and heavily involved in a sensuous French kiss when I moved forward. My long thick cock stood at the precipice of her promised land, and with her legs parted widely, her velvety pussy lips were moist and welcoming and they allowed me to slide into her groove easily and deeply.

She gasped "Oh my, you have a nice....ooh...long ...ah cock" as I pushed deeper and deeper into her nether regions.

A minute later, I was in her all the way, almost a full eleven inches into Vi and she was coming unglued as I started to ease my mammoth cock out of her and quickly thrust it back into her. With each thrust, her pussy became sloppier and wetter. I changed positions slightly and she moved her hips for maximum penetration and fifteen minutes later, we were screwing like teenagers for the first time. We were panting and enjoying each other for all we had in us. It felt amazing to be in Vi's slick wet pussy and enjoying my time with a beautiful woman again.

We screwed and screwed and fucked each other until we were both a sloppy mess. After lying in each other's arms for about ten minutes, totally naked and very comfortable with each other, we decided to take a shower together. The hot water helped us energize so what did we do? We made crazy love in the shower while having some fun washing and lathering each other up with ridiculous amounts of soapy suds. We both felt like kids having a time of their lives. We came out and she helped me change the linens out and then we just curled up and fell asleep together in each other's arms. It had been forever since I felt this kind of passion. It felt so great to be lying next to Vi, spooning her and just feeling her warmth and the slow beat of her heart. We slept until 6 am the next morning, when Connie called again, frantically checking on her mom's whereabouts.

I thought to myself, "Man, this girl is going to drive her mom absolutely nuts with her obsessive checking. " A few minutes later, Vi and I were just holding each other and just enjoying our quiet time together as we laid there in my king size bed staring up at the slow moving ceiling fan. I rolled over and told her I had an amazing night and that I had not been with a woman for a long time and that she had made my night. I looked into her green eyes and I could feel that I had done the same for her. We laid there for almost another hour just close, not saying much, just enjoying the warmth of each other. Savoring the moment with just a simple white sheet covering us. After one final bout in bed, we were both done. It was the most sex I had in five years. So we got up and made ourselves a huge breakfast consisting of bacon and eggs and toast and orange juice so we could recoup some of our energy back.

Vi snuggled up to me and pulled me close against the island in my kitchen, then she thanked me for a wonderful night as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately while slowing moving her leg up my side and wrapping it around me like a boa constrictor. I loved her sexiness and we kissed again for several minutes and I savored the taste of her lovely lips and her light breath on my cheek. I groped her magnificent tits again while she just looked up at me and smiled. As we broke our embrace, she reached around me and then handed me a bag. Somehow, she had gotten up last night and prepared me lunch for today knowing I would need some extra strength to get through my workday. I was stunned by her kindness and thoughtfulness and I thanked her and as we parted.

She said she would text me later about dinner. I winked at her and lightly patted her amazing ass as she walked out my door and headed back to her place. I felt like a new man this morning and I couldn't wait for the weekend and what else it had in store for Vi and me.

Our lives were becoming intertwined like vines on a building. We knew each other's schedules, likes and dislikes, and so much more. We enjoyed each other's company and sharing a glass of wine or sweet tea together and only one simple comment from my porch had started this union and it turned a spark of passion into a roaring inferno and both of us were very much falling in love.

Fast forward a few weeks and as we continued to eat out together and make time for each other, her daughter had not gotten the clue and was still making frequent checks on her mom. I didn't say anything but I could tell that she was getting perturbed by the interruptions. So, instead of going out one night, we went to her house to cook together and I was to finally meet with Connie. I have to say, I wasn't keen on it because I had already developed some animosity towards her, but for Vi, I was willing to do anything to not mess this up.

We had prepared a great meal on her back porch which consisted of two ribeye steaks that could have fed four to five people, a few large baked potatoes with all the works, and some grilled asparagus. The aroma of the meal was to die for and in the midst of all of this, in walks Connie.

She was the spitting image of her stunning mother...just twenty years younger. She had short cropped chestnut auburn hair, piercing green eyes, and a beautiful face and a body that I had to admit was perfect. Her nice firm, large tits and tight ass squeezed into some amazingly tight blue jeans made my mind wander. I thought to myself, "Wow, this spectacular apple did not fall far from the tree." Being the typical guy, I was daydreaming what it would be like to get into her pants when Vi brought me back to reality.

"Would you two care for anything to drink? She interjected.

I deferred to Connie who simply went over to the fridge and got herself a tall glass of iced water. I followed her, and was half staring at her ass while looking for a glass for water. Then I followed her into the dining room and sat at the table across from her.

Connie started asking me a barrage of questions such as:

"So where did you meet my mom?

And Ryan "Where do you work."

And "What brings you to this area"

After six more rapid-fire questions, Vi who looked like she had heard enough, kindly interrupted and said "Enough...let's eat."

I quickly got the impression and the look from Connie that she didn't like me and she didn't trust me and she was going to become a wedge between her mom and me.

Despite Connie's countless interruptions and check-ups, Vi and had learned to live with it and a few times, just for fun, Vi ignored her incessant calls and texts just to frustrate her overly protective daughter a little bit. But Connie didn't back down, instead, she became angry like a pissed off hornet when the nest was messed with, so stopped doing that to her.

This went on for another two to three months while her mom and I were becoming closer and closer. I personally could not believe an adult could act this way and be so protective of their mother the way Connie had been. Her mom was happy and enjoying life and we were going out and putting things on her calendar so Connie nearly always knew where we were at. It was a subtle attempt at letting her know to leave us alone... but it didn't work either. No matter what we said to her, where we would be going or when we were getting back, Connie watched us, particularly me...like a hawk. It was growing old really fast.

Then something changed. One day, while Vi was out at one of her meetings with some of the neighborhood ladies, I found myself at the counter across from Connie. Not much was said at first, but her eyes were drilling through me. She didn't trust me or like me for some reason and I was about to get a taste of her unpleasant side.

So, Ryan, "Do you prey on older women?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Your mom and I are nearly the same age.

"You know precisely what I mean, Ryan" as she slurred my name.

"No Connie, I don't know what you mean." I am simply a lonely divorced man who likes, excuse me, who loves your mother and..."

"So, you are divorced...huh?" "And why is that"?

I could taste the hostility in the room.

"Connie, I don't have to share this with you, but I will. My ex was totally mishandling our finances, she was driving us into debt, she was unfaithful to me on at least two occasions that I know of, and frankly she just didn't care for me anymore after fifteen years together." It hurts to say this, but it is the absolute truth."

Connie just stood there, like a chess master waiting to make the next move and then she blurted out...

"What would it take to get you to stop seeing my mom?" Do you want money?

I looked at her and said "This is absurd. You don't know what you are asking."

She glared at me. Then she interjected "Are you and my mom sexually involved?"

Then I pissed her off with my response "I don't think that is any of your business. If you want to know that, you should ask your mom directly. Why, I have been a complete gentleman with your mother."

She seethed with anger and slowly sounded out my name "So, Ryan, again, back to my question, what would it take to get you to stop seeing my mom?

I could not believe it. She was relentless. She wanted me out of her mom's life for some reason and I was clueless to her rationale.

So, I decided to have some fun with her.

"Okay, I will tell you exactly my high price I absolutely want IF you want me to stop seeing your mom...."

"And..." said Connie. "Just name your price and put it on the table."

"What I want doesn't have a price tag, Connie, but if you want me to stop seeing your mom, it will cost you something else."

Her voice got louder...."And just what will that be...Ryan?"

Jokingly, but with my sternest face ever, I said to her, "Here is my price, "If I am going to stop seeing your mother, then I want just one thing."

"And that is what?" Reiterated a very frustrated Connie.

Then I blurted out..."I want to get you in bed just once and have sex with you if you truly want me to leave."

Connie was drinking her water when I popped that gut-punch question and she nearly choked and spit her water all over me. It was like I hit her in the head with a 2x4 board, except with words.

"Absolutely, no fucking way!"

"Well that is the only way that I would stop seeing her..." and then I abruptly walked out the door and headed back to my house.

I never turned around...I left her to herself...absolutely raging and seething mad. Like a dragon....I could smell the sulphur steaming out from her nostrils....and I sensed lightning within her wicked eyes.

A few days later, I happened to be back at Vi's house again and for the second time, cornered by Connie, as Vi had gone out for another afternoon garden party at her neighbor's place.

So, I decided to have some fun with her. "Have you put any thought into my proposal, Connie?"

She nearly hissed. "I don't like it one bit, but yes."

Her words threw me back.

The Connie threw out more..." I have been contemplating the awfulness of your proposal."

I couldn't believe it. She was actually considering it just to get rid of me.

"You have...really? You want me away from your mother so bad that you are willing to sleep with me to force me to leave?"

"Yes!" she said rather indignantly.

"Well, what did you decide then...what will your answer be" I asked her abruptly?

"I will do it only if you will absolutely stop seeing my mother and me."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Then she shook her head in disbelief.

So, I took the next move knowing how she liked to plot and scheme. I figured it would throw off her game. I didn't want her planning something and leaving me with egg on my face.

So, I rather bluntly leaned over the counter and came within inches of Connie and said "How about we walk over to my house right damn now while mum is away at her garden party and we can consummate this contract? Huh Connie?" What do you say?

12