Flight to Submission Ch. 22

Story Info
Stephanie is rewarded and prepares for the special guest.
5.9k words
4.57
5.5k
1

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

David was watching Stephanie carefully and knew that despite the adrenaline coursing through her body both from the evening's events and from the pleasure she was feeling as a result of his guests' approval and acceptance of her, she was likely to crash down fairly soon. He beckoned Kristy to his side.

"Please take Stephanie back to her room and see that she is settled into bed," he said. "It's been a very long day for her and she needs her rest."

Kristy obeyed and stepped onto the dais, putting an arm around her friend's shoulder. She had to admit the girl looked good in her graduation out. The corseting had improved her figure over the past week and the girl now looked as sexy as hell.

"Come on honey," she said quietly, "let's get you to bed." She paused for effect and making sure her expression could not be seen by anyone other than Stephanie, whispered conspiratorially, "If you're very good, I'll let you see what's happened to Mistress C's sub!"

That broke through Stephanie's reverie. She had almost forgotten her friend's promise but now she had been reminded, she couldn't wait to find out what had happened.

David watched as the two girls left the room and then turned back to his guests. He was happy that they had formed such a close friendship over the week and Kristy had been a good example for Stephanie of what a confident sub should be. He mingled with his guests, discussing the events of the evening and their opinions of the young woman who had been the main attraction.

Meanwhile, Kristy led Stephanie to the training room and quietly opened the door. Both girls peeked inside and had to stifle gasps of surprise. There was Bobby, stretched on the cross, his body covered in sweat, his nipples distended from the weights hanging from the rings, the weight on his cock cage quivering as shudders ran through his body. Hooded as he was, with his sense of sight and hearing blocked, Bobby had no idea that the girls were there and had lost all sense of time. He was trapped as wave upon wave of powerful sensations swept over him, desperate for a release that would not come.

The girls suddenly heard the sound of heels clicking down the passageway and swiftly withdrew their heads and closed the door. They were well on their way back to Stephanie's room when Mistress C returned to her sub.

She took a long look at him and the state he was in, then reached into the pocket of her gown and switched off the vibrator. If Bobby could have slumped, he would have, so relieved was he for the reprieve. As it was, he was held immobile by his chains as his Mistress unlaced and withdrew the hood from his head.

His eyes were puffy and swollen from the tears of bitter remorse that he had shed. His lips were also puffy where he had bitten them due to the intensity of pain and the demands his body was shrieking at him.

"Look at me, sub!" Mistress C barked, and slowly, exhaustedly, Bobby complied, his eyes blinking as they tried to adapt to the sudden exposure to light.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she demanded. Her body was quivering with suppressed rage and mortification. She had never had a sub display such a lack of self-control and certainly never in front of others!

"I...I'm sorry, Mistress," he sobbed. "I...I don't know what came over me! The sight of Master D's sub undergoing those tests had me so aroused and when her body pushed against mine, I just couldn't resist!"

Mistress C was not impressed. "You have been trained to resist!" she barked and Bobby flinched at the ice in her tone. "It seems you need further, more intensive training," she continued, then paused before speaking further. "Whether I decide that you are worth that training remains to be seen."

Bobby trembled. He was desperately scared that his Mistress was about to dissolve their contract and cast him out.

"Please Mistress," he begged. "I promise I won't let you down again. I'll do anything you want, submit to any training you feel is necessary, just please, don't let me go!"

Mistress C looked at him witheringly. "I told you that I have not made up my mind. You will have to wait for my decision," she said. "In the meantime, you have made yourself unwelcome in this house and I think it is best that I get you out of here as soon as possible."

With that, she released his wrists and ankles from their restraints and he almost fell to the ground as his exhausted body no longer had any support.

"Position 3" she commanded and Bobby fell to his knees placing his head on the floor and spreading his ass cheeks.

He groaned as he felt the huge plug being removed, leaving him feeling empty and almost bereft as it had been the main focus of his torment for what had seemed to be hours.

"Position 1!" Mistress C demanded, and shakily he rose to his feet.

He felt her hands on the cock and ball cage and almost sobbed as she removed the weight. Again, the cessation of pressure was almost painful. He waited patiently to remove the weights from his nipple rings but was to be badly disappointed. She had no intention of removing them yet.

Leaving him standing in place, she placed the hood, plug and weight into a bag before moving to a sink and soaking a towel. She returned to the frame and proceeded to carefully wipe all traces of sweat from its surface before placing the towel in the bag with the other items. She would bring them back to David's house on Monday, once they had been properly cleaned and sterilised.

"On your hands and knees and follow me," she ordered.

Not wishing to incur any further punishment, Bobby swiftly obeyed, suppressing a moan as the action set the nipple weights swaying, dragging at the rings. Mistress C strode out of the room without a backward look. Bobby crawled on his hands and knees behind her, exhausted physically and mentally, not knowing whether he had a future or not.

Meanwhile, Kristy had managed to get Stephanie back to her room and was unlacing the dress when she felt her suddenly go limp. Luckily she was a strong woman and several inches taller than Stephanie and was able to take her weight. She managed to guide her back to the bed, where she removed the girl's dress and eased her back onto the pillows.

"Sorry," Stephanie said apologetically, "I don't know happened."

Kristy looked at her slightly dazed expression and knew exactly what had happened. Her friend had entered subspace in that final test and was experiencing the low that occurred afterwards. When combined with the demands of the entire evening, it was surprising that she wasn't already out on her feet!

"Don't worry, honey," Kristy said. "Just let me tuck you in and get some rest. You've had a long and very strenuous evening and your body's just telling you it's had enough. A good night's sleep is what you need right now."

Stephanie obediently let Kristy draw the covers over her and snuggled into the pillows. Before she knew it, she was soundly asleep, her exhausted body taking over and dropping her into a deep, soft well of contentment.

Kristy watched as her friend's body relaxed and the stress left her face. She cared deeply for this young woman, something that would have never happened a year ago! Recalling David's instruction, she drew the trundle bed closer to Stephanie's and settled down to sleep, setting a mental instruction to be alert for any change in the girl's breathing pattern. She knew the dangers of subspace reaction and knew this was the reason David wanted her to sleep in Stephanie's room. She drew the covers over herself and before she knew it, she had also fallen asleep.

Sometime later, when he had bid farewell to his guests, David quietly opened the door to Stephanie's room. He was greeted by the sight of the two girls peacefully sleeping. Somehow, their hands had reached out to one another in their sleep and were lightly linked. David felt a lump rise in his throat at the touching sight and quietly withdrew, leaving them to their peaceful repose.

Stephanie awoke the next morning with the sun streaming through her bedroom window as Kristy opened the curtains. She blinked and stretched sleepily, the action unconsciously feline and seductive. She was indeed becoming a completely different woman from the diffident girl who had first responded to David's invitation to lunch.

Kristy turned around and grinned at her friend.

"Good morning Sleepyhead," she said teasingly. "What time do you call this?"

Stephanie's hand flew to her mouth as she glanced at the clock on her bedside table. "Oh my God, I've overslept," she exclaimed in dismay, preparing to jump out of bed.

"Easy tiger," Kristy said laughingly. "Instructions from your Master are that you were to be allowed to sleep in as a reward for doing so well last night."

"Oh!" Stephanie said, sinking back into the pillows.

"Oh no you don't," Kristy said. "Your Master said a sleep in, not sleeping all day! It's 9:00am and time to be up and about.

At that moment the door opened and David walked into the room.

He smiled down at Stephanie, pride shining from his eyes. "Well, my little sub," he said, "how are you feeling this morning?"

Stephanie took her time answering, stretching her limbs, easing her neck to and fro, not realising how sexy this made her look. David could feel his cock twitch in reaction to her unconscious sensuality.

"I'm a pretty stiff today, Master," she replied. "I think my body discovered muscles it did not know were there!

"That's to be expected," David reassured her. "Your body was tested to its limits last night and there is bound to be some residual muscle fatigue. Don't worry, we'll work on that today."

He paused and gazed deeply into her eyes, searching for any lingering traces of emotional or mental stress but her eyes were clear and lucent. Nevertheless, it would be remiss of him if he didn't question her about her thoughts and feelings of the previous evening and what she had undergone.

"Now, little one," he said gently, "I want you to tell me honestly and fully how you felt both during the evening and now that you have had time to reflect upon what happened."

Stephanie thought long and hard before answering.

"I won't pretend I found it easy, Master," she began. "It is one thing to perform for you or for you and one other person. It's quite different and was quite difficult when there were a number of people not just being involved but also in observing what was going on. It took me a while to settle and adjust."

David nodded understandingly, gesturing for her to continue.

"Once I was into the tests and focused on what I was meant to be doing, things became easier," she said. "However, I have to confess that the tests were far harder than I had been prepared for and I couldn't help worrying if I would fail at some point."

David smiled and caressed her face. "There was never any danger of you failing, Stephanie," he said. "You need to realise the strength that you are capable of!" He paused, then continued, "you also need to know that although I designed those tests to stretch your limits, I would never have involved you in something beyond your capabilities. That is not the purpose of your training. The purpose is to guide you and push you to expand your boundaries. Only then will you reach your true fulfilment and completion."

"I think I'm beginning to understand, Master" Stephanie replied, "but it is hard sometimes to recognise what you and others see in me. I have been so used to being a disappointment, to not measuring up that I find it difficult to believe when someone tells me anything different."

David gathered her to his chest and briefly hugged her before putting her away him.

"Stephanie, by the time I am finished with you, I hope that you will never again have cause to doubt yourself. You are a truly exceptional young woman with a very bright future ahead of you if you believe in yourself and believe that you deserve all the good things that come your way" he said.

Stephanie nodded slowly, overwhelmed by the sincerity in his voice.

"Now, today is a very special day," David continued. "I have a guest coming to dinner this evening who is a particular friend of mine and it is his birthday. I expect you to serve and entertain him as you have been trained to do."

Stephanie nodded in obedience.

"As you had such a strenuous evening, I have arranged for you to take the day off from training and have put together a schedule to ensure that you are fully rested and relaxed by tonight" David advised. "Now, into the shower and make sure you do a thorough job, young lady" David said clapping his hands sharply.

Stephanie rose from the bed and sauntered into the bathroom, casting a sultry look back across her shoulder as she walked through the doorway. David had to laugh. She was a far cry from the unsure girl who had walked into his life less than two weeks ago!

He leant against the door frame as Stephanie took her time washing her hair and lathering shower cream over her body. Without prompting, she reached for the enema bag and made sure she was clean, inside and out. When she looked as if she was going to stay in place, David reassured her that it was not necessary on this occasion and gratefully she immediately released the water she had been holding in. She moved gracefully over to the toilet and gazing directly into David's eyes, released a golden stream with no appearance of any shame.

When she came back into the bedroom David moved behind her and unlocked the collar he had placed around her neck the evening before. Somehow, Stephanie felt bereft at its absence.

"Don't worry, little one," David said, caressing her with his eyes, "it will be replaced at the appropriate time." He paused, letting that information sink in before continuing.

"Meet me in the dining room after your yoga session," David advised before exiting the room.

Now Kristy moved forward, a jar of special ointment in her hand.

"Let's take a look at you," she said.

There were still faint traces of the cane marks left by Mistress C and Kristy smoothed the cream over each one. Stephanie sighed as coolness took away any lingering sting.

"The marks will have faded completely by this evening," Kristy assured her friend. "This cream is a special formula developed for exactly this purpose."

Stephanie felt much more refreshed and the cream was working wonders on the cane's aftermath. With a spring in her step she made her way to the dance studio and her session with Mae.

The instructor immediately noticed something different about the young woman. She was holding herself with confidence and self-assurance, her gait an unconscious, sexy saunter. She didn't know what had happened after yesterday's session but it was obviously a catalyst of some kind. She smiled and indicated that they should start the session.

It soon became obvious through the warm up stretches that Stephanie had some very tight muscles, so Mae decided to forgo the advanced exercises for today and concentrate on stretches that would progressively loosen and ease those tight muscles. By the time they were finished, Stephanie realised how arduous the previous evening had really been. She was now experiencing a low-level but satisfying burn throughout her body, leaving her feeling energised and invigorated.

She returned to her room and had a quick wash down then looked for the corset that was usually laid out on the bed for her. She was puzzled when it was nowhere to be seen. Instead her eye was caught by an envelope on the bedside table addressed to her in her Master's elegant hand. She opened it and read the words inside.

"You will not be wearing a corset for the duration of the day," it said. "You will be naked at all times until I indicate otherwise."

This was a change to her usual routine and Stephanie could not hope but wonder what it signified. Nevertheless, she made her way, naked, to the dining room, where David sat waiting for her.

He beckoned her to his side. "Kneel with your hands behind your back," David commanded.

Stephanie dutifully complied. Kristy entered from the kitchen bearing a covered salver and placed it on the table in front of David. She walked to the sideboard and returned with a steaming cup of tea, having added a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon. Again, she placed these on the table in front of David.

She lifted the dome from the salver to reveal a half cantaloupe melon with the centre scooped out and filled with Greek yoghurt, strawberries, banana slices, mango and blueberries. This was a breakfast that would be light but guaranteed to provide Stephanie with more than enough energy for the morning ahead.

Deftly, David scooped out the first spoonful and held it to Stephanie's lips. She dutifully opened her mouth and was rewarded with the delicious combination of flavours. Spoonful by spoonful David fed her until every scrap was finished. Kristy brought over a glassful of freshly squeezed orange juice, which David again held to Stephanie's lips, allowing her to sip slowly until the glass was empty.

Kristy cleared away the glass and salver, returning them to the kitchen. David tapped Stephanie on the shoulder.

"You may take a seat and drink your tea," he said, indicating a seat across the table from him.

Stephanie complied and started to sip her tea as David continued to speak.

"I know I have already told you I am expecting a special guest tonight," he began. "I would like you to know more about him before meeting him this evening as I expect you to entertain him not just as a submissive but as my representative and hostess for the evening." He paused, capturing her gaze so that he could impress his next words upon her. "My friend is a member of the British nobility. He is the son of the Earl of Somerset and as such holds the title of Viscount of Cleeve. He is not the usual sort of person that one comes across on a daily basis as I'm sure you will understand. His father is trying to groom him to take over his earldom when he passes but James is not willing to conform yet and is determined to make his own way in life and set his own goals."

Stephanie nodded and wondered if this was perhaps the reason why she had been receiving lessons in etiquette.

"He is coming here to relax and to get away from his father's demands," David continued. "He is a respected Master in the London scene although he does not, at present, have his own submissive as he is yet to find one with whom he is compatible."

Again Stephanie nodded to show she was listening to everything her Master was saying.

"James will be staying with me for the week so that we can discuss business matters in a relaxed and conducive setting, so it is imperative that we set the right tone right from the start," David said.

"I understand, Master," Stephanie said earnestly, "I promise I won't let you down."

David smiled warmly at her. "I know you won't," he said.

He turned the conversation to other things, pleased at how easily Stephanie now ventured an opinion on one subject or another. She had already come such a long way. They passed a half hour companionably chatting then David glanced at his watch.

"Time for your swim," he told Stephanie, holding out his hand to assist her from the chair.

She rose gracefully and made her way to the pool. She dipped a hand in the water, which was a cool and refreshing contrast to the sultry heat of the air then plunged in, confidently striking out in a strong but steady rhythm. She was just completing her fiftieth length when David appeared at the side of the pool, towel in hand. Stephanie stood and brushed the dripping hair out of her eyes then placing her hands on the side of the pool quickly pushed herself up and out of the water. She stood demurely in place, water trickling down her body as David walked towards her, his eyes roving appreciatively over her toned and golden body. The training corsets and strict nutritional programme she was following were yielding exceptional results and Stephanie was looking fantastic.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers
12