All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 22'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BDSM fairy tale

Like a fairy tale, everyone happy and loving. I like this story so much, thank you Cyberdiva!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stunning, absolutely stunning

Adequate words are lost once again. I wished that you had some illustrations to give some sight to the delight that awaits James. The level of detail of just everything is beyond anything written. Stephanie is going to love being a submissive to James especially the detail of the effort that she has endured so successfully. David certainly has outdone himself with Stephanie. He cares for Stephanie as a person and as a sub a second best. He has molded her to be an exquisite person. As he said, James would be blind if he did not see what Stephanie will mean to him as a companion and as a sub. I am hoping that Stephanie will be allowed to keep her flight attendant job but I sincerely doubt that she will be able to do so. I see James actually falling in love with Stephanie and after awhile actually marrying her (at least it is my hope for a fulfilling story). I am kind of wishing that there would have been some subtle hints that Stephanie would not like James or James would be hesitant to accept such a gift. Now that he has a week to become introduced to Stephanie, I am looking for a very strong match. How the author is going to end the story is something that I am looking forward to with great anticipation. It has been a wonderful journey so far. I am worried that the ending has taken such a swift turn with many chapters coming one after another that it kind of feels rushed. Maybe there is a different journey coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous