Flight to Submission Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped the towel around her and escorted her to a pair of sun loungers, indicating that she should take one. He picked up a bottle of sunscreen from the table and proceeded to liberally apply it over her body. Due to the depth of tan she had built up during the week, he had opted for a lower SPF today to deepen and enhance the colour. He made sure to thoroughly cover her sensitive areas but maintained a professional touch as on this occasion, he did not want her aroused in any way.

When he was finished, he handed Stephanie the bottle and instructed her to return the favour. However, he was wearing swimming briefs as he had no intention of providing temptation to Stephanie, knowing her as intimately as he did now. She dutifully applied the lotion to her Master's skin, revelling in how his muscles felt under her hands. All too soon she was finished and with his thanks, David took away the bottle and exchanged it for a pair of sunglasses.

The two of them settled down to enjoy the sunshine, letting it soak away any residual stress and tension from the previous evening. They stayed for an hour before the intensifying heat drove them inside. David escorted her back to her room and watched as she washed the salt and tanning lotion from her hair and body, then held out a thin, cotton robe for her to wear.

"Follow me," he said as he led the way out of the bedroom.

For the first time since her arrival, David led Stephanie upstairs. He opened a door into a set of connecting rooms that had been equipped as a beauty salon with every possible treatment catered for. In the first room was a beauty couch in gleaming white leather. Standing beside the couch was a young woman clad in a white tunic.

"Stephanie is here for a full body wax followed by a facial," David told the young woman. "Once complete, please escort her into the next room for her massage," he continued.

Stephanie's pussy quivered as she remembered the last time she had received a massage!

David left the room and the beauty therapist indicated she should hop onto the bed. The next hour saw Stephanie waxed until every part of her was smooth, then she relaxed as the therapist applied the latest facial techniques using La Mer products including the Miracle Broth to illuminate and hydrate her client's skin resulting in a radiant look, full of vitality. Stephanie loved every minute of the facial, never before having felt comfortable about spending her hard earned money on something so frivolous.

Eventually the therapist quietly advised she was finished and led Stephanie into the next room where to her relief, a female masseuse was waiting. (David was taking no chances with Stephanie's programme of relaxation today!)

The older woman indicated that Stephanie should disrobe and take her place, face down on the massage table. She obeyed willingly and sighed as she felt hot, fluffy towels placed over her body. The therapist began to blend a special mix of essential oils with the carrier base of lavender. They included frankincense and chamomile for calming the mind and marjoram, sandalwood and black pepper to ease tired and stressed muscles.

Drawing back the towel she began on Stephanie's back, spreading the oil with long, smooth strokes until there was a uniform coating. Then she began the task of finding and smoothing out all the knots in the young woman's body. She took her time and was extremely thorough, applying enough pressure to work out the knots without causing any further pain to shoot through Stephanie's body. When she was finished with her back and legs, she quietly asked Stephanie to turn over. The young woman sleepily complied, lulled by the scented oil and the regular, rhythmic strokes of the masseuse. She worked her same magic over the front of Stephanie's body, her touch so professional that even when she worked over her breasts and mound, the girl's body barely reacted. Finally she wiped the excess oil from the girl's body and helped her to her feet and into her robe.

At that moment Kristy popped her head around the door.

"Oh good, you're finished," she said brightly. "I bet you're hungry now. Come along and we'll have lunch together."

Stephanie's answering smile was like the sun coming up.

"I'm famished," she said, "let's go!"

The house seemed empty and just this once the girls decided to let themselves go and cantered down the staircase to the bottom, ending up giggling like school children. Grinning at each other they made their way into the dining room where lunch was already waiting for them.

On the table was a tuna, avocado and quinoa salad for each of them. A jug of chilled pink grapefruit juice stood on the table between the two place settings. The girls took their seats and chatted companionable as they ate their lunch. When they'd finished Kristy glanced at her watch.

"Time for your next session," she said. "You're going to love this," she said with a grin, leaving Stephanie to wonder what on earth was going to happen next.

Kristy took her back upstairs to yet another room where she was greeted by a flamboyant and exotic looking man in his thirties.

"Stephanie, may I present to you Ernesto, magic wielder extraordinaire, stylist to the rich and not famous!" Kristy proclaimed grandly, a wide grin on her face.

"Dahling, you are too kind, too kind," Ernesto said, raising his hand as if in denial (although privately he agreed with everything she had said). "Now is this gorgeous creature the one who I have the pleasure of working with today?"

"She is indeed," Kristy replied.

"Very well," Ernesto said. "You, my naughty girl are no longer needed. Shoo... shoo," he continued, waving her out of the room.

He sat Stephanie down in a chair and prowled around her, touching her hair from time to time, tutting with displeasure at what he saw.

"No, no, this will never do," he finally exclaimed. "Such an... an... ordinary style for such a stunning creature! No, this cannot be allowed to continue," he said with determination.

He proceeded to drape a towel and cape around Stephanie's shoulders and dived into the annex where a series of strange noises followed. Eventually he returned with two bowls of colour and a series of foils. Stephanie opened her mouth to speak.

"Uh, uh," Ernesto said, wagging his finger at her. "You must not speak. You will disrupt the flow, the mood, the moment," he said.

Helpless before his determination and amused by his theatrical manner, Stephanie held her peace.

With deft expertise, Ernesto set to and before long she was being escorted to a manicurist's table whilst the colours developed. Her nails were smoothed and shaped before being given the French polish look. Next was a pedicure that felt divine again with the same French Polish look at the end.

The timer chimed and Stephanie was brought back to the special sink where Ernesto's assistant rinsed the colour from her hair before applying a rich conditioner. She was then brought back to the styling chair and Ernesto set to work with his scissors. When he was happy he applied styling spray through her hair and set to work, first adding volume as his dried, then deftly sweeping her fringe away from her face, back brushing it to give it body and setting it into place with a spritz of hairspray. Next he took individual strands of her hair and looped them back, pinning them into sophisticated up do before again setting them with hairspray. The effect was stunning. Subtle tones of blue and purple enhanced her black hair giving it a life and depth she had not known was possible!

"Voila!" Ernesto exclaimed as he held a mirror behind her and turned her this way and that so that she could see the full effect of his creation.

Stephanie was amazed.

"Ernesto," she breathed, "my friend Kristy was right, you are a magician!"

Ernesto beamed with pleasure. "Tush, my dear it was nothing. I had excellent material to work with."

There was a knock on the door and David entered and stopped dead. Gone was the diffident, self-effacing flight attendant. In her place was an elegant young woman.

"Ernsto, you have outdone yourself this time," he said admiringly. "My compliments."

He held his hand out to Stephanie and escorted her from the room.

"Time for you to freshen up and prepare for our guest's arrival," he said, walking with her back to her room.

He looked on as she walked into the bathroom and then stopped, obviously trying to figure out how to have a shower without ruining her hair. David took pity on her.

"A sponge bath will suffice, Stephanie," he said and gratefully she obeyed, using the sponge to wash herself all over.

Automatically she reached for and filled the enema bag, making use of it but again obeying David when he told her she did not need to keep the water in. She finished her ablutions, ending with the ritual peeing in front of her Master and washing her hands before walking back to her bedroom, where she stopped short in surprise.

Hung on the wardrobe was the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. It was made of shot silk in a vivid turquoise with hints of gold as the light caught it. Stephanie couldn't wait to try it on but sat down at the dressing table to apply her make-up.

David tapped her lightly on her shoulder. "I will want two different looks from you tonight," he advised her. The first is when you greet James. I will expect you to entertain him in the library until I enter. Your make-up must be subtle and elegant, in keeping with your gown. You will find accessories laid out on the bed for you."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood.

"Next, you will change into the appropriate outfit to serve us at dinner," he continued. "I will instruct Kristy to assist you into your outfit. Your make-up must be appropriate to your designation as my submissive - I am sure you know what that means," he said, looking sternly at her. "James must be left in absolutely no doubt as to your purpose for the rest of the evening."

"Yes Sir, I understand," Stephanie said earnestly.

"Very well, I will leave you to prepare," David said and left to make his own preparations.

Stephanie searched through the cosmetics at hand, making very careful choices. She applied navy mascara to her lashes, only two coats, enough to emphasise but not enough to be brassy then selected a pale, pearlised highlighter to apply under her brows. She followed that with a soft aquamarine powder to her eyelids, shading to a darker shade of teal in the corners. She applied a matching shade of teal eyeliner to both her top and bottom lids, softening the lines with the sponge tip. She decided against applying blush as her skin had a natural glow from the day's events. Instead she lightly dusted powder over her face, blending it expertly into a natural look. She finished by applying a light, metallic bronze lipstick and sat back to study the effect critically. Finally she nodded to herself, satisfied that she had achieved the look that David wanted.

Her stomach fluttered as she rose and walked over to the dress. She had never seen anything so gorgeous, well not something that was intended for her to wear anyway. Mistress Sue's outfits were always stunning. With trembling fingers she removed it from its hanger and spent a moment searching for the zip. She finally found it discreetly located down the left-hand side of the gown. She looked around for underwear and found only a pair of nude hold-up stockings. She smoothed these up her legs before stepping into the gown and drawing it up her body, slipping her arms through the sleeves and slowly zipping it closed. It was only when the zip was completely closed that she realised the dress had been subtly boned in the bodice, almost like a corset. The fitted bodice began with a deep cut v neckline that blended into short sleeves that just kissed her shoulders. The plunge in the v was just enough to indicate the swell of her breasts that were being supported by the bodice. It then blended into a form-fitting, straight skirt, with a long split up the back to allow free movement. Overlaid on top of the straight skirt was an overskirt, open at the front, full skirted with just the hint of a train at the back. The whole impression was sexy, sophisticated elegance.

Peeking out from under the bed was a pair of matching court shoes with an elegant, 3" stiletto heel, the lowest Stephanie had worn for over a week. She slipped her feet into them and finally surveyed herself in the full length mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door. She didn't recognise the woman who stared back at her - confident, elegant, sophisticated, but with a subtle hint that there was something deeper to be discovered.

At that moment David knocked on her door and entered. He took a moment to take in the vision in front of him. If James was not impressed, then he would have to be blind!

"You look beautiful," he told her. "You have created exactly the look I wanted. Well done."

Stephanie felt a glow of pleasure at his praise.

"I have just been informed that our guest has arrived," he told Stephanie. "Shall we go and greet him?"

He offered his arm but when she went to link hers with his he took her hand and placed it on the top of his forearm. Startled, she looked up at him questioningly. He just smiled and patted her hand now gracefully placed on his arm.

Together the elegant couple made their way to the library, where their guest was waiting.

12