Flights of Imagination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the flight back home I already was missing her. Under the blanket I curled my finger and used it to relieve the ache in my loins. I smiled as it reminded me of a Hindi axiom I had learnt in school," Agar seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle...(if you cannot remove butter with a straight finger, you need to bend it)" As I landed back home, he almost didn't recognize me as I exited the terminal. I nonchalantly ignored him as he raced behind me, muttering apologies.

To make him squirm, I told him that I didn't want to speak to him, as he didn't even answer any of my letters. Even though I was glad that he didn't come in the end as I could fortunately meet her and get educated in the ways of the world. But some things are better kept secret, I wasn't so foolish to reveal it.

He looked forlorn, and I wanted so much to hug and forgive him. But she had trained me well,cautioning me against any such weakness, " when you have the upper hand use it to your advantage." Though I kept a poker face, in my heart I was elated that he had snapped the bait. I walked away, practicing the sexy walk with the slight bottom wiggle, that she had taught me. I sneaked a peak in a rear view mirror to see him staring, mouth agape at the transformation i had effected, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. I had him floored, now all I had to do was sit back and reel him in.