Fling Turns into Love

Story Info
Krissy's fling with coach Mantel turns into love.
2k words
4.44
3.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*EVERYBODY IN THIS STORY IS OVER 18*

I was a senior in high school, I was 18 years old almost 19.

I was always getting compliments from older guys and I never really was interested in guys my age.

I'm 5'3, I know I'm very short lol, and I have long black hair with dark brown streaks. From what other people told me (family/friends) I'm thick, I would believe that cause I would spend sometime not all the time in the gym, I would always work out my glutes and ass/thighs so my ass was pretty thick/big, I have a somewhat thin body. I've always had people tell me I'm cute and I look exactly like a girl. Over the summer I've gotten breast implants which made me look even more like a girl.

I never was really interested in guys my age because they were all so full of themselves and they were all mean.

I always had eyes on my neighbor and my coach, both older and single. My neighbor was in his 50s and 6'1 and had a beer belly, balding with grey and dark grey hair.

Coach Mantel was 6'2 and in his mid to late 30s, He had black hair and he had the body of a model, his body always reminded me of Zac Efron from the movie Baywatch with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

I'd always dressed to impress whenever I went anywhere, so this attracted some attention from the boys in class and out of class, sometimes my teachers would compliment me. But whenever my coach would give me a compliment I would blush and start to get shy, his opinion matter the most to me cause I had a huge crush on him.

When school started back up from the summer people would stare at me after my breast implants, my friends knew about it but still couldn't believe it.

Two weeks after school started usually I would use the school's gym showers before I left because my gym period was my 6th hour so I would usually be sweaty after, so I would be sweaty in my last hour and couldn't wait to shower.

I would usually check in with coach Mantel to let him know I was gonna use the shower.

One day after school ended I was walking to the school gym to use the shower coach Mantel was in his office, I checked in with him and he started making conversation which was normal, I noticed he started asking some personal question's like about my figure and how he watched me work out and if I needed any tips I can always ask him.

After talking I started walking towards the showers, I opened my locker and put my stuff inside and grabbed my towel and some soap. I walked into the shower stall and sometimes I would leave the curtain open whenever I showered. So when I was washing my hair I felt a sense I was being watched so I washed the soap out of my hair and turned around to see coach Mantel standing there naked, stroking his huge penis. If I had to guess He was at least 7 to 8 inches.

I was shocked and surprised, stuttering trying to say something then he started walking towards me, he entered the shower stall with me and closed the curtain and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him, he leaned down to me and we started kissing, his tongue and my tongue entering each other's mouths. He picked me up and started kissing me against the stall wall, he whispered in my ear which turned me on while I was kissing and sucking his neck, he said "I wanna fuck you in the middle of the gym" I looked up at him breathing heavily, I said "Okay" he then opened the curtain and he put me down, holding my hand leading me back into the gym, he grabbed his chair from his office and a mat from the corner and placed them in the middle of the gym.

I said to him "What if someone comes in?" he then replied " I locked and chained the doors after you came in and went to the showers."

He then grabbed my hand and he sat on the chair so I got on my knees and started sucking his big dick, his dick was cut, thick and long.

I kept trying to get as many inches inside my mouth as much as I can, I knew he was enjoying it cause he kept moaning in ecstasy, after about 20 mins he got up and we both laid on the mat and I sucked his dick to get it wet, then I got on top of him and I aimed his cock so he can enter my boy pussy. When I sat down on his dick and started going up and down on his dick, his hands on my hips. I would jump up and down or ride his dick, I was riding his dick and he grabbed my head pulled me in and we started kissing, he kept fucking me.

After an hour or so we switched positions and got into doggy style then after another 30 mins he started stiffing up and then I felt a warm sensation inside me, I knew he came. After he came he turned me around and he started kissing me and I got down and started sucking dick, cleaning up the cum.

He got up and so did I, I said "I'm gonna finish my shower" he said "Okay, I'm gonna look out and see if anybody is still here" I said "Okay" then as I was walking off I grabbed his dick playfully, I winked and smiled at him and he smacked my ass and we both laugh and I continued to walk with his cum dripping out of my ass, I turned on the shower and got in, pushing out the remaining cum still inside me. I then felt hands wrap around my waist and kissing my neck, I turned around to coach Mantel kissing him back, we finished our shower and we started talking and walking to the locker room then he asked if I had a ride, I said "I was going to call my mom or my sister" he said "Can I give you a ride?" I replied playfully saying "You already did" we both laughed and I said "Yeah, sure" he got happy about that, Now I started getting dressed I put on my bra and underwear which were black laced and as I continued to dress he asked me about my breast, just curious question's then he said "They felt amazing" I laughed and I said "Do you wanna feel them again?" he said "Yeah" excitedly.

He felt them and sucked on them for a bit then he kissed me and said "Well I better get dressed" I said "Okay" then he left and after a minute or two he came back with his clothes and he started getting dressed with me.

After we got dressed, we both went to the side entrance so we wouldn't get caught we walked to his car and then he drove me home.

We kissed before I got out and then he asked for my number and I gave it to him, we both said bye and I went inside and we started texting the entire night.

The next day we had did the same thing, I stayed to take a shower and we had sex and he would drop me off at home after.

We kept it up for a month or two.

Then on a Friday we both stayed for a longer time until the sun was completely down, we stayed and laid on the mat cuddling together then we eventually fell asleep and we both woke up around midnight and we got up and got dressed, peaking outside to see if anybody is out there. We walked to his car and we got something to eat at McDonald's cause it was the only place that was open, we ate and talked then after he dropped me off at home, I went inside to see my sister on the couch asking where was I but not too concerned, I said I was at a friends house. Then I walked to my room and fell asleep dreaming of being with coach Mantel and cuddling with him with his arm around me.

The following Monday I went to the gym to talk too coach Mental, he was in his office I pulled a chair next to him and sat down and we both started talking eventually we continued for another months then everyday I was always talking to him in the morning in his office, we would hold hands without realizing it until we would hear someone walk in then we would let go and pretend to be talking.

Eventually my feelings grew more for him and I can tell his did the same, he would give me flowers every morning, kisses and hugs.

When Christmas break started I stayed over at his place and when second semester started we kept meeting up in the morning's and after school, on the weekend's I'd go over to his place and we would have sex, talk and cuddle and fall asleep together.

When prom came and everybody was getting asked left and right, I did planned on going with my friends and my friends didn't know about me and coach Mantel, so some asked me to prom but I told them sorry and I had other plans.

I didn't actually have plans but I was gonna ask coach Mental what he wanted to do but after school when I went to the gym as usual I walked in and saw rose pedals leading to the middle of the gym and saw coach Mantel holding a big white sign with a teddy bear and roses with balloons around him and the sign said "Can I take you to prom?" I was shocked and stunned and I started crying and I said yes or course and he came to give me a hug and kiss and after he gave me the teddy bear, roses and balloons.

After that he took me home to put my stuff up and he took me out to eat at a restaurant and we talked about prom and other stuff and we planned on going somewhere else instead of going to the prom at school we planned on going to the mountains and dance to music and eat somewhere fancy.

After that we went back to his place and made love and fell asleep, I woke up to my phone ringing, my mom was calling to see where I was and if I'm alright. When I answered I was sucking coach Mantel's dick and I kept sucking while I was talking to her, then we hung up continued our love making.

Prom came and I had on fishnet stockings, black laced thong and bra, a black choker and a beautiful black dress with black high heels.

I had on dark red lipstick, eye liner with lashes and eye shadow with my hair straightened and curled.

When coach Mantel picked me up he had a surprised look on his face, like he just seen something he can't believe, he then finally said "You look really beautiful" I said "Thank you" and we drove off.

We got to the top of the mountain and played music and got out of the car and slow danced for an hour or two, we kissed and he said he called for a reservation at a restaurant, so when we were done we got in the car and drove to the restaurant, ate, talked and laughed.

After everything we went back to his place and had sex almost the entire night, the next morning I could barely walk.

We got up and I took a shower and he made breakfast, I got out and we continued to talk and we started talking about college and what I wanted to do. He said he would visit me and try to be with me as much as he can.

When I graduated I was really sad that I would barely see my friends and teachers but I was really gonna miss coach Mantel.

Part 2 Coming soon...