Flip It and Reverse It

Story Info
A short story/tribute to his package.
2.1k words
4.65
3.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story/tribute to my man's package-

Nothing like a little morning glory to get the day started right.

My left leg is out straight, flat on the bed in between his legs. My right leg is up and across his chest with my right foot on his left shoulder. His hips are thrusting at maximum overdrive. My right hand is firmly grabbing the wrought iron headframe of the bed to keep from getting driven into it and my left hand has let go out his balls which they had been steadily massaging until he sped up his pumping and is now rubbing my clit. I'm close but not quit to O-town yet when he gives me that one big last thrust and stays buried in my pussy and I feel the warmth of his climax as he releases inside me. I love that feeling, but I am a bit let down that I know I was close but didn't get full release myself.

After a moment or two of ragged breaths, he withdraws, and surprises me by instantly diving down and sliding his tongue inside my freshly fucked pussy with fervor and enthusiasm. The sensations overwhelm me, his beard against my thighs, the relative coolness of his tongue in comparison to the heat of my recently pounded pussy, the sound of his grunting and the sucking of my clit, and the smell of our sex filling the air. He reaches up and applies steady but not aggressive pressure to my nipples with each hand and *bing!!!* I am coming. I am blessed to have a man that even in his post coital state sees that his partner did not reach the same heights of pleasure and takes it on himself to see that I do, not just relegating me to a dildo or a vibe.

He slows his munching, licks up the crease between my thigh and pelvis, all the way to the left nipple he was just pinching, gives it a quick kiss and a suck before kissing me quickly and getting off the bed.

"I gotta move or else I'll be late for work!" Jack exclaims as his naked ass moves towards the shower.

I can hear the shower turn on as I lie there, catching my breath and enjoying my post-O come down. As I regain my wits I slide around and move towards the foot of the bed with my feet towards our pillows and look towards the shower/main bath area. I can see the silhouette of Jack in the shower through the shower curtain by looking at the mirror on wall directly across from the shower. I see the shadow of him soaping up and I picture the image in my mind. His strong hands sliding around his chest, the soap running down in streaks as he washes my pleasure off of him. I picture him soaping up his flaccid cock, his sizable scrotum, and his muscular legs and I am wet and ready for another round, even though I know neither of us have the time this Wednesday morning.

I am brought out of the images of his soapy package in my head by the sound of the water shutting off the shower curtain rings sliding on the rod. I look back in the mirror and can see him grab the towel off the hook and begin his methodical drying off process. I've noticed over our 20-year marriage that he is almost obsessive compulsive in the ritualistic way he dries himself off. We all have our rituals and habits, but he is so methodical it makes me smirk. He takes the towel in his hands and lets the length of it drop in front of him, covering himself for the most part and I love the way his thick thighs peak from behind the waving towel as he dries his face and shaved head off first, taking time to pat his beard dry when the fullness and length of it get to where they retain more moisture.

Then the arms, left then right, powerful shoulder to hand, then chest, down past the tattoos on his pecs to his crotch. Then the right foot goes up on the footrest we had put in when we had this custom shower built. He works from his foot up those magnificent calves and thighs to his swinging balls. Repeat for the left leg and one last thorough drying of the taint before stepping out of the shower and flipping the towel over his head and drying his back down to his ass. As you can undoubtedly tell by now, I love watching him dry off. His body is not as muscular or tight as it once was, and things sag and wrinkle, but he is still a powerfully built man and I have enjoyed his body in almost everyway imaginable in our life together and I'm happy to still get to ogle it when the chance presents itself.

I decide promptness be damned, work can goddamn well wait today.

I spin around quickly and fish around in the bedside drawer for the lube. I grab the small bottle and bring it back up with me to the foot of the bed. He comes walking over towards me with his work clothes in his hands and sets them on the bed as he begins to put on his shirt. I reach out and grab his wrist and pull him towards me. He looks down and sees my smile and knows I am happily up to no good.

"Damn it honey, I'm already late!" he protests, trying his best to sound annoyed. It doesn't faze me in the least as I roll over on my back and let my head drop back off the bed. I nuzzle his sack and extend my tongue out to his limp cock and give it a lick before sucking the head into my mouth. He begins to swell immediately, and I take no small amount of satisfaction from his reaction.

I suck him into my mouth and his balls cover my eyes and I suck on his cock rhythmically as his cock fattens in my mouth. Jack groans and begins to massage my tits and pump his hips slowly. I always love the feel of Jack's cock sliding over my lips and giving me a mouthful, but sometimes it's just great to feel his balls come to a rest on my face and this angle really gets his cock all the way to my throat.

I only let him fuck my mouth for a minute or so. I have something specific in mind, something we haven't done in quite a while. I move head when he is on his backstroke and then ease past his now rigid cock to his swinging balls. I open up and let the teabagging begin, taking his left nut into my mouth and rolling it around my tongue. Jack's response of "Oh fuck yes that's fucking NICE!" let's me know I made the right choice. Jack lifts his right leg and places his foot on the bed and move my arm under his leg and grab his ass while I suck and slobber on his balls, rubbing his anus with my finger at the same time.

I continue the attention on his sack for two or three times as long as I sucked his cock, and I can tell he loves it but his cock is craving some attention. He's pumping his hips and I'm not even sure he realizes he is doing it. I finally release his sack from my mouth, and I scooch my body back fully onto the bed and beckon him to get on as well. He begins to come around and I stop him, guiding him back into his position at my head.

I grab the lube and put a dab on my finger and run it along my sternum and up the sides of my boobs. I then pull him back over me so his swinging sack in once again over my face. He realizes my intention and takes my 40DD in his hands and squeezes them around his cock and begins to fuck my tits. His cock feels nice between my tits and slides easily between them. He pushes them tightly around his cock and thrusts, his balls sliding and bouncing off my tongue and chin. I suck them when I can, but they do pull out of my lips suction when he fully pumps.

I adjust slightly and now I have one arm around his hip and the other above my head underneath him. I spread his ass and lift my head and rim his sphincter and this pushes him into a greater frenzy. His balls press at the bottom of my chin as I tongue his ass and he fucks my tits. He is grunting and growling now, and I love how unhinged he is becoming, how unhinged I am making him.

He is pushing on my boobs hard and fucking them with abandon. I expect to have some finger shaped bruises on the side of my tits later today but I'm loving it. I lean my head back down and do my best to please his balls as they bounce with his thrusts and then I go for the gold.

I slide the finger I used to slicken up my chest into his ass and grab his balls with my lips and suck for all I can. He is growling like a wild animal now tenses up, his knees sliding slightly back and his cock buried between my tits. I push my index finger into the last knuckle and press downward and he cums, howling as he shoots out of my tits onto my belly. The hot spurts shooting down almost to my belly button as his grunts and groans subside.

He begins to lift himself up and I withdraw my finger and smack his ass. "That's my man!" I say as he stands up of the bed, a little unsteady.

He just half laughs half curses "Goddamn you don't care at all about schedules when you get it in your head to be a naughty fucking vixen, do you? I've gotta fucking GO!" he exclaims as he heads back towards the bathroom vanity. "You're going to be late too if you don't get moving, even though you start a full hour later than I do!"

I rub his cum up my belly to my tits and laugh as he gets a washcloth out and begins to soak it under the faucet in the sink.

"You'd be so disappointed if I wasn't such an imaginative and horny wife, and you know it! It's your fault. If you're legs, ass, cock and balls weren't so goddamn delicious looking then I'd behave." I say and Jack just scoffs as he washes the lube of his cock.

I crawl back up so my head is once again on the pillows and I get back into the bedside drawer, this time retrieving a couple of fuck toys. Jack returns to the bed as he is drying off his re-washed cock and changing his shirt. I begin to fuck my incredibly wet pussy while he finishes getting dressed. He is alternating between is smirking, scowling, and grinning at me as he gets dressed to the sight of me pumping a fat, veiny dildo in and out of my labia, pausing every 5 pumps or so to smack my clit and lips with the fat head of the toy. Try as he might to feign disbelief at my wanton ways, he knows he loves it, and I know he loves it. I would know he loved it even if he wasn't betrayed by a once again hardened cock, already standing at full mast despite two loads being shot in the last 45 minutes.

He zips up and I can see the outline of his hard on in his pants. He walks up to my side of the bed, leans over, kisses me before moving down to my tit to give my nipple a nibble. He reaches down and presses one finger to my clit as the dildo slides past it and bites (not too hard) on my nipple before saying "I hope you have a good day at work, honey." as he winks at me.

I manage to breathlessly say "You have a good day too baby." as the first wave of my own orgasm starts crest and as he walks out the door I cry out in ecstasy.