Flip Mecum Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was starting an escort service, and we were expected to serve Peacock's clients as a priority and give him an even larger share of our "independent" earnings. We had gone from dancing three nights a week to full time horses in Peacock's stable. Merry Christmas!

Marty had moved in. He was now our owner-pimp as well as the manager of the club that we danced in. And there wasn't much we could do about it. Peacock Studio wasn't the only game in town. But none of knew how the others operated, or whether the owners knew each other and worked together to establish the rules. They might even be worse. He held up some metal cock cages. They were small and would be quite painful for most of us. "I'll use these if I have to. Then, I'll rent the keys to the johns. Don't even think about fucking with me boys." Then, he attached and locked the new rings which had a prominent Peacock logo engraved.

As we were leaving, Marty pulled me aside. "My office, my bed. Tonight. Make sure you're whistle clean. And he's not taking seconds. I've got a new investor that I want to introduce. You're dancing for your future tonight, boy." Apparently I was going to be the test case for the new escort service. He already had a client.

The announcements were clear enough. Marty was closing in on his ownership. But, the money was still so good that I'd have to live with it. And Jeff (no last name), one of my regulars for a Saturday night special in one of the booths, was going to be pissed when I told him "not tonight." I might have to promise him a discount for next time. I really liked him, if truth be known. So I wasn't keen either to blow him off. I thought there was a chance that we might be moving toward something beyond Peacock. I didn't dare show up in Marty's bed with any suggestion that his guy wasn't the first to take me that night. I needed to be dry and horny. And I needed to act like a virgin. (That would take an Academy Award performance!)

My dance routine was terrific and well received. The new glitz that I had added to my new Texas Ranger persona and duds moved me toward the professional dancer that I was becoming. Can you imagine a Ranger in aviation shades, a silk shirt with rhinestone buttons, a bright rhinestone star, and tight stretch pants, the crotch outlined in rhinestones, tucked into boots with LED heels and toes? The jock underneath of course was decorated with a Lone Star. Then there was the holster with a six-gun, riding low on my hips from a leather belt, stuffed with condoms. The moves were practiced, sexy, aggressive and perfectly attuned to the music which I had chosen. It was raunchy and dominant. I had been to the gym that afternoon and I was pumped. Later when I was on the club floor, I could see that many of the guys in the audience were ready to take me. Including a number of my regulars and a few new guys. But, I knew not tonight. I wasn't a cock tease—well I guess every gay club dancer is in a way—so I bowed out early and went upstairs. I'm not into refusing guys that I've revved up. It's just not me or anything that I'd want to try at Peacock. It was better not to appear, than to show up and tease.

Around 1, and freshly showered and douched, I made my way to Marty's office. He and another guy who looked familiar were sitting at his desk drinking a dark amber liquid in cut glass. The guest was a tall distinguished man with café au lait skin, a little lighter than my own. Neither stood when I entered. "Right on time, boy. This is Danny. He's my partner now, and he's your new best friend. He's been watching you dance for a few weeks. Lucky you. He's picked you."

Danny rose—he was about 6 inches taller than me and powerfully built. He had on a sparklingly white shirt, a dark tie loose at the collar and what looked like suit pants. Clearly an executive type. He was about 45 and in shape. I figured I could do worse, much worse. Then it hit me: I had seen his picture in the news. He was the fucking mayor! I think Marty must have seen the registration in my face. "Nothing that happens here will ever be spoken about. It didn't happen. Don't even try to research Danny. He's just Danny to you. Understand? Now, give Danny a private dance. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I went into my routine, a little abbreviated and of course without music. A minute or two later, I stood before him in only my jock and hat. He pulled me into his lap, tipped off my hat, ran his big hands over my entire body and landed on my nipples. He squeezed them hard until it hurt. I guessed he wasn't going to be a gentle or considerate partner. I had heard about doms before, but this was my first real experience.

He stood and threw me on the bed. Then he too stripped. My eyes went wide. He had the biggest dark dick that I'd ever seen in my life. It looked as thick as my wrist and it hung well down his thigh. And it wasn't even fully hard yet! He approached the bed, tore the jock from me, pulled it over my head to use as reins and fed his semi-soft cock into my mouth. "Time to do your work, boy. Get me nice and hard for you."

I could barely get the head in my mouth. It was so huge, the size and shape of a small apple. I took it in tentatively and started to suck. Then he used the jock to pull my head hard into his crotch. He was in my throat. "We're going to do this my way, boy. When I say suck, I mean suck. If I had wanted a femboy, licking my lollypop, there were others downstairs. I wanted a real muscled Texas Ranger. Your latest persona tipped the scales. You guys have been harassing my people for a long time. Now it's my turn with a little payback." He pulled out as I gasped for breath. "On all fours, boy. Show me that trophy ass. Arch it up nice and high. I don't bend over for anybody."

Seconds later I felt him behind me. He slapped my cheeks a few times. Then, he moved forward and his massive chest touched my back. His cock was already sliding in my crack. It felt like a baton or a bat. He wasn't going to wrap. And he wasn't going to lube. He was coming in dry. Thank god I had greased myself after the shower—but he was already leaking pre-cum. He positioned and I felt the pressure. He reached under and grabbed my genitals—he got both the shaft and the balls in one enormous hand—using them to hold me in position while he used the other to hold my shoulder so he could push harder. He thrust again and popped past the ring. Again and he was crowding my prostate. I felt the head hit bottom—but I realized he still probably had a few more inches to go. He was going to kill me with that monster. Split me in half. But it felt so good to be so full. My ass was made for his dick. One more thrust and he breached the second ring. Pain shot through me, but soon faded. Something liquid released. He started to pump. I had never been so full in my life. I felt like those spandex bicycle shorts worn two or three sizes too small. There was constant pressure on my love nut. Even when he pulled back, I was still full. And my chute expanded beyond anything I thought possible. I had never been so taken. Never so totally and utterly possessed and owned. I was just a little sex puppet to this giant puppeteer.

He was going to use me anyway he wanted.

One part of me loved it. I had lost control. I was his. His slave. Fuck, it felt so good to be so full. Even as a bottom, in the months I had been at Peacock, I was always in control. Not this time. So even in my totally aroused state, I relaxed into him, and let him take over. After a dozen or more pumps, he sat back on his folded legs and pulled me into his lap. One hand remained on my balls keeping me tight and close. With the other, he pulled my head around and his thick lips took mine. His tongue entered. He was filling both holes. He bounced me a few times on his cock. I could feel the growing heat and the beginning spasms of his orgasm. He was cuming. Big. And in me. Filling my gut with his powerful seeds. That set me off. I started spewing my own cum. He caught it in his fist. Then he fell forward, collapsing me hard into the bed as he fed my cum into my mouth. "You won't do that again boy. You don't cum until I say 'cum'. Now eat this little boy cum. You belong to me boy. Don't even think of disobeying me."

He really scared me. But he also really turned me on. I guess I had really never been fucked before. This was the most intense sexual experience of my life. And I wondered if I'd ever have it again. Certainly this wasn't a one time event. Marty had hinted that this was going to be a regular thing. Was it possible for a guy to enslave someone with just one fuck? After that experience, I was willing to believe it.

Only a few minutes later, he pulled out and stood. His cock was still hard and glistening with his cum. "You need to clean me up, boy. I can't go home like this." He stood by the bed. So I moved over and fell on my knees and licked him clean while his fingers wound through my hair.

Then, without another word, Danny dressed, pulled on a suit coat and was gone. He hadn't given me anything, and when I looked around, I realized he hadn't left anything either. I guess he had already paid Marty. I'd find out later, maybe. I cleaned myself up and waited for Marty's return. I presumed that he'd do me too. I was sore, but if he wanted, I was ready. He did return a few minutes later. "Get dressed boy. You can go back to your apartment. You've got a new patron. And he's going to be exclusive. As of now, you're cut off from everyone else. He owns you, boy. As long as he's into you, we remain open. You're my 'Get Out of Jail Free' card." At that moment, I realized that I was at Marty's whim. He could pay me or not. I was cut off from all sources of income except what Marty might allow me. Then I thought, maybe Danny would be worth it, at least for awhile.

I stumbled upstairs to my room, barely able to walk. He had done me like I had never been done before. I chuckled a bit. Sounds like Star Trek. I hit the pillow, exhausted, but really conflicted. What had I gotten myself into? How often did His Honor the Mayor expect to have me under him? I knew the dancing was probably over. No one at Peacock could dance and then disappear. The clientele would holler. I'd lose my place on the stage. And a dancer who "mingled" after the show, but never hooked, would soon be a pariah, the worst possible gay, a cock tease. Marty had bought me. He owned me. And now he had sold me to a high bidder. And there was no one to talk to. I was alone in this.

TBC BD

12