Flipped

Story Info
An athlete's mom conquest ends with an unexpected facial.
3.5k words
4.09
11.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers

Melissa was the kind of mother any child would dream of. Loving, supportive, understanding, there when you needed her. She was also the kind of woman that drove men wild.

At the age when gray hairs could flare up at any minute, she was still the epitome of a blonde bombshell. A few inches shy of 6'0, dirty blonde hair flowed down and caressed her shoulders. Her eyes were a crystal blue hue. Search the word 'voluptuous', and you'd be greeted by a picture of her. She had wide, thick hips you wanted to hold onto and tits that teased in any outfit she wore. Her skin was dark enough to not be considered pale, like she spent every other week on the beach. She was in her mid-forties, but she was gorgeous, and she knew it.

Her ex-husband knew it too. Ryan had been her perfect match. He was the tall, dark, and handsome type. Strong and oozing masculinity, Ryan had a square face and black curly hair. He could have taken a career as a Superman stunt double. He was smart too, but not smart enough to realize two things. The first was that Melissa was a perfect catch he'd only get once in this lifetime. The other was that as gorgeous as she was, she could be mean if she needed to. In a moment of unreasonable thinking, he had an affair fourteen years into their marriage.

When Melissa started having suspicions, she tailed him one night. He lumbered to a rundown neighborhood 20 minutes away. Letting herself inside, she made it a night that would plague Ryan's nightmares for the rest of his life. His Colombian playmate, Selena, was unaware he was married. She didn't like being played, and decided to join in on Melissa's revenge.

The appeal was obvious. Selena was in her early thirties and a few inches shorter than Melissa. Her straight black hair fell down to breasts the size of plump oranges. A slim waist gave way to thick hips and thighs. She was wearing heavy black mascara and sharp, red lipstick. She was sexy, with an air of danger and Ryan was facing the dangerous side of both her and Melissa.

"You raving fucking bitches," he whimpered, tears streaming down his cheeks. He was fuming rather than breathing.

"Oh, not so macho now?" Selena teased him, as she berated him.

"If we're raving bitches," politeness oozed in Melissa's tone, "that still makes you a cheating bastard." She knelt close to his ear, cold steel in her voice, "it's only fair to make sure you think before you ever use your cock again."

The divorce was final in a few months. Ryan conceded to all her demands, making the process as quick as possible. He even gave a lump sum of cash to Selena. Melissa and Selena became friends after the divorce. They hung out and spent the night together from time to time. After all, Melissa had seen first hand how well Selena could handle a strap on.

Though the house and cars were a nice addition to the settlement, the most important factor was getting custody of their son, Jeremy. Thankfully, Jeremy hadn't become the spitting image of his father. He was a good combination of the two. Unlike either of his parents he was thin, with his mother's eyes and cheeks and his father's hair and chin. Though his looks were a mixture, Jeremy was smart like both his parents. He was a straight 'A' student with natural musical ability. A bright future was ahead of him.

Melissa felt he had a less likely chance of becoming like his father if he lived with her. For the past four years, Jeremy was her world and she would do anything for him. With his senior year coming to a close, it wouldn't be long until he was making his own way out in the world. Her hope was that his small group of friends would stay intact. All, except Shawn.

Shawn was a new member to the friend group, and something was off. Jeremey's friend group was diverse, but they were similar. Henry was Caribbean, a mix of a few different islands. Ram was Indian. Kento was Japanese and Bobby was from Montana. Where they varied in physical attributes, they were equals in interests. They were all in the band, sometimes practicing at her house after school. None of them had grades below an A, and they were all polite. Their manners could make an elderly, British gentleman look like an unruly cowboy.

Then there was Shawn. He was the high school's star athlete. He was almost a stereotypical high school jock. Almost. There was something unnerving about him. From what she heard, he had been held back once. Where everyone in their senior year was 18, he was 19. His grades weren't bad, they could be better.

Looking at Shawn, beyond the 6'3 frame, medium brown skin, and understated good looks, she could tell. There was something behind the eyes, always calculating, thinking, planning. What? It was unknown and oblivious to everyone, but her.

"Interesting, that he hangs out with you all," she let the comment hang, gauging Jeremy's response.

He eyed her with his own suspicion, "We've all got at least one or two classes with him." He spooned around his bowl of cereal, "It's not really interesting."

"I mean," she searched for the words. "You know, big star athlete hanging out with..." she caught herself, avoiding an insult, "guys from the band."

"Mom, we're not in the 1900's anymore," he sneered, knowing the 1900's comment bugged her. "It's ok for athletes to hang out with band nerds nowadays."

She smiled, "I didn't say band nerds."

"Yeah, but you thought about it."

As much as Jeremy reassured her there was nothing strange going on, it didn't quell her intuition. Shawn had to have ulterior motives. Whenever he was at her house, visits seemed like a plague on her nerves, it felt like he wasn't there to hang out or study.

It wasn't long until her suspicions were confirmed.

Jeremy and his friends were going out of town for an overnight band thing. She could never keep up with the names of these kinds of events. Knowing where he was and that he was safe was all that mattered. Her evening plans were set. She had showered and thrown on the cozy, form fitting pajamas that she only wore when Jeremy was away.

The red, gray, and black plaid pants hugged her hips and thighs, showing off her shape without being too tight. The matching gray, long sleeve shirt accentuated her bust. A row of five buttons gave easy access to her breasts. She could be alone, but comfortable and sexy.

The plan was simple. She'd order dinner and have a glass of wine. Then, watch a movie with a sexy, male lead. Afterwards, she'd turn the lights off, put on a little music, and do a little self-exploration.

She picked up her cellphone. It was time to decide on where to order out. A few places came to mind, but they were gone in an instant. A small indistinguishable noise trailed from downstairs. It was the kind that would worry a timid person, but not Melissa. She was no damsel in distress. She was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Gliding to the bed, she debated on taking the handgun or the taser. The taser seemed most appropriate for a possible home invasion. She eased it out of the nightstand and strided across the bedroom on her tiptoes.

The door gave a creaking sound, like a twig snapping under a light footstep. She was out the door and down the hall. Another sound trailed up the stairs, and she recognized it immediately. It was the sound of weight hitting the sofa. Jeremy had plopped down on it so many times it was unmistakable, but this weight sounded heavier. She made it to the end of the hallway and peaked around. She wished it was a burglar.

Shawn was reclined on the couch staring back like a rattlesnake, an amused smile on his face. He was wearing a purple school sweatsuit that looked a size too small. His toned physique popped through it without having to flex. Melissa jammed the taser into her pocket.

"Shawn?" She stomped down the stairs, "What the hell are you doing in my house?"

"Well, with Jeremy away and it being Friday night, I thought you could use a little company." His tone was buttery, too smooth to just be a 'little company'.

"Why would I want your company?" Melissa crossed her arms, partly from anger, but mostly instinct, covering her breasts.

"Those band excursions last all weekend," he sat up, "gets lonely, doesn't it?"

"I'm perfectly fine being alone."

"Fine you are, and funny," he stood, hands in his pockets. The amused smile was still on his face, "Ram's mom said the same thing before she was on her knees, moaning my name. Ms. Akamine took a little more coxing, she wanted to see it first. Bobby's mom just opened right up since her husband was gone for the weekend."

"What the fuck?!" Melissa knew Shawn was bad news, but not this kind. Her snake comparisons were right. He was vicious, but this isn't what she was expecting. He didn't want to be friends with the boys. He wanted their moms, and those bitches went along with it. "But...bu.." she sputtered, still letting the realization sink in, "But why?

"Older women are more fun," Shawn cooed, his voice becoming melted butter. "I've seen you all at the games when the band plays, hottest women in the crowd, and I've seen the way you all look at me. Figured if I hung around your sons, I'd find out when no one was home." He pulled his hand from his pocket, "and where the spare keys were hidden."

Ruthless, Melissa thought, despicable, conceded, self-indulgent, and fucking ruthless. Yes, she had looked at him, but she eyed him with suspicion. She didn't know what the other mom's were thinking. Her eyes darted around the room, debating on what to do. Swaying, the fabric of the pants shifting against her thighs, she felt her phone in her pocket. She thought she had left it upstairs. An idea formed, a devious one. It was a long shot, but if she could pull it off, it would do. She had to resist letting the smile form on her face. What better way to learn a lesson, she thought.

"So," she turned back to face him, softening her face to look pleasant. "Older women are more fun, huh?"

"You know it's true."

"Oh, I know, but you don't know how right you are."

Shawn grinned. In his seedy mind, he was getting somewhere, "You should show me."

Melissa swayed her hips, mimicking a mild belly dance, "I'm not like the other's, might be too much for you."

"I'd say that's a good thing," Shawn smiled wider.

Melissa could tell he was going with it. His chest seemed to heave, building up from the excitement. More obvious than that, she could see his cock twitching in his sweatpants. "How about you sit back down? And let's get you out of those pants."

Shawn slid his sweatpants off, along with his shirt and jacket. It was a feeble attempt at being seductive. He fell back on the coach, legs wide open.

Melissa appraised his cock. It matched the rest of his skin tone. The head was a small mushroom shape with an off color. He must have shaved before coming over, hair beginning around his mid thigh. His balls formed a lime shape at the base of his dick. It had girth and a decent length, but despite being black, it wasn't enough to earn the title "big black cock".

It's not pornstar quality, she surmised, maybe amateur, but he's no Charlie Mac or Mandingo.

"You want to suck it first?" Shawn stroked his dick, hunger in his eyes. "Or do you want to hop right on?"

"Oh, darling" Melissa put honey in her tone, popping the first two buttons on her shirt. "I just can't decide, but I do like watching you stroke it like that."

"Mmm, oh yeah?"

"I've watched those big strong arms carry the football and basketball team," she lulled. "But, watching them run up and down that 'big' cock," she licked her lips, "my, my, my."

"It'd look even better with your hand on," Shawn pumped a little harder, imagining her hands gliding all over him.

"Maybe," Melissa ran a hand under her shirt, exposing her flat toned stomach. "But something about the way you're manhandling it," she trailed off, purring, "Just... ooh."

Shawn's chest was heaving like a balloon with air being heaved in and sucked out of it. A crooked smile spread across his face, like he was hypnotized. His free hand gripped the couch so hard, veins pulsed out of his arms.

Melissa took a few steps closer, running her hands over her breasts, teasing her nipples. "And those sweet, perfect balls. Don't forget those. Let me see you squeeze them, honey."

Mesmerized, Shawn obeyed, using the free hand to squeeze and caress his balls. He let out a soft moan, but it was stilted. It sounded too feminine in his ears, going against his tough persona, but seeing her rub her tits was so enticing.

"Oh no, baby," Melissa caught on, "Let it out, there's nothing wrong with feeling good." She stepped even closer, standing at the edge of the couch. She got down to her knees and crawled towards Shawn. With puppy dog eyes, she continued, "And there's nothing wrong with feeling good, right?"

Fuck, Shawn thought, pumping his cock harder. What the hell is this woman doing to me? I came to fuck not jerk off, but....

Melissa ran one hand up his shin with a feather-like touch, cutting off his thoughts. Her touch was soft, like she only used baby oil on her skin. Another moan escaped his lips. This one came all the way out.

Fuck! She's hotter than the other ones! His thoughts were getting cloudy. I want to put her on this coffee table and fuck her brains out, but I can't take my hand off my dick. She'd got me too turned on.

Eyes closed, Shawn relished her touch, hands wrapped around his dick and balls. Melissa slipped the phone out of her pocket, opened the camera, and switched it to video.

"That's it, baby," she popped open the remaining buttons on her pajama shirt, showing off her cleavage. She had no plans of showing him anymore, only enough to send his imagination into overdrive. "Jack that big cock for me." She ran her fingers through her hair, moaning and cooing like a pornstar. "I wanna see you erupt," her eyes widened, big and pretty. She gasped, "you could nut all over this pretty little face."

The suggestion made Shawn's jaw drop. A dazed look took over his face. He'd never given a facial before. It could be the crowning achievement of his mom conquest. Then, he'd fuck her. He pumped harder and harder. Veins flared in both of his arms. His pecs tightened and his abs flexed.

"You like that idea, baby?" Melissa amped up the teasing, cupping her breasts. "You wanna cover my face with all that sweet cum? I bet no one's let you do that, huh?

Shawn flung his head from side to side, a belligerent no. If he'd nodded any harder, he'd have given himself whiplash. Sweat glistened on his skin. He looked as if he'd walked out of a sauna.

Shouldn't be long now, Melissa thought to herself. She put her hands just above his knees. Shawn jumped in response, still not used to the softness of her touch. Jolting made her nervous. Melissa worried he'd cum before she was ready.

"Getting close honey?"

He responded with another frantic head nod, yes.

"Tell me when you're ready to bust baby," she added a frantic touch to her tone. "I want you to let it all out. I wanna hear you shout, and squeal." She ran her hands between his knees and inner, mid thigh, with no intention of going further. She begged like he was keeping a present away from her, "I want it all over me, Shawn," she begged and moaned. "I want you to fucking cover me!"

Shawn's eyes widened as far as they could. The begging was too much for him. A surge ran through his entire body like wildfire.

"I'm cum..." he didn't have time to get the words out.

Melissa reached under his legs, jerked them into the air, and folded him so his dick was hanging over his face. She used her right leg to pin his left knee and her right hand to pin his right leg, a move she picked up from Selena. With the free hand she scooped up her phone, already recording and held it over him. On the screen, his balls and dick were in view, hanging over his now shocked and pained face.

Melissa had moved so fast, Shawn didn't have time to react as the first shot of cum erupted from his dick. Cum sprayed into his open mouth. More followed. Between being so turned on and the surprise of the moment, he couldn't keep his mouth closed. A shot of cum hit his forehead, the rest of the stream ran down, clogging his nose and covering his lips.

"That's it let all that cum out you naughty, naughty boy," she teased.

His body was spasming, held between the couch and Melissa's grip. When he tried spitting out cum, another would hit his tongue or the roof of his mouth, gagging him.

"You might as well swallow it, honey."

Struggling to breathe, he swallowed what he could. A salty, bittersweet taste scathed his tongue. He shuddered as the last drops dripped onto his chest, running down towards his neck. His body relaxed, melting into the couch. He gasped for air, trying to recover from the strongest orgasm he had ever had. The world blurred around him.

Satisfied, Melissa eased up, unpinning him. She stepped back away from the couch, smiling at the screen. The dazed, cum soaked heap on her coach was comical. She saved the videos and backed it up to her cloud. Shawn had come down enough to realize what had happened.

"What the fu..." he jolted up, outrage piercing through the cum around his eyes. He balled his fists. Anger surged through him.

"Uh-uh-uh," Melissa wagged a finger at him, holding the phone out towards him. The video was playing. She kept her teasing tone, but now she talked down to him. "Do you really think you look tough with a face covered in your own cum?"

The fire in Shawn's eyes went out. He unclenched his fists, "Bu...But..."

"But you came to my house, uninvited by the way, and tried to 'score' with your 'friend's' mom. Didn't get to feel my tits or ass. Hell, I didn't even touch your dick, and you ended up with a face full of your own cum. You even swallowed some. Sound about right?"

"Bu...but," Shawn tried to make a case, trying to protect himself and his future, "but the video. What're you gonna do with it?" He rambled off, "You can't..."

"I don't plan on sharing it as long as you cut this little mom kick of yours out and leave our kids alone. And, I better not hear any lies about you "scoring" or whatever the hell you kids call it. Now, get the hell out of my house."

Shawn was furious. She had bested him and he had been too carried away to realize it. He couldn't stand for this. He wouldn't stand for this. He was bigger and stronger than her. She couldn't stop him. "And what if I just take that phone," he growled, stepping towards her, fire rekindling in his eyes.

Melissa pulled the taser from her other pocket and aimed it at his chest, "It's gonna hurt, at least that's what my ex said."

The sight of the taser alone halted Shawn's steps. He had been beat. The only option was to leave and do as she said. If he left now, this wouldn't get worse, and no one else would know. He sulked towards his clothes, "Can I at least wash this shit off?"

"No," Melissa was firm, "your cum, your problem. And go out the back, the way you came in. Can't have my neighbors thinking I hooked up with a pathetic, cum-covered welp. And leave the spare key."

Shawn slipped on the pants and jacket, using the shirt to wipe his face as he went out the back patio. He left the key on the couch. Melissa locked the door behind him.

She saw him off, watched him jump the fence and disappear into the night. Tomorrow, she'd look into changing her locks. Adding sensors would be a good idea too. Tonight, she'd augment her plan. She'd see if Selena was free. Then, order takeout from Maggio's Pizza. All the excitement had turned her on, and the story would turn Selena on too. Hopefully, she'd bring her big, black strap on.

mrflex37
mrflex37
58 Followers