Flipping More Than Real Estate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were interrupted as they cleared the table and our server asked if we wanted any dessert or more wine which we both passed on.

"Well shit. I wasn't going to be a hairdresser and have to be in a shop all day with women. Have you ever listened to girls talk?"

She gave me a hard look and I had no choice but to say no.

"All they do all day is talk about guys. Either this one is hot, or they want to do this or that with them and how they are going to fuck 'em. Or all the guy wants to do is get into their pants, or do this or that with them. Or they are complaining that the guy doesn't want to do this or that with them. You know, they don't go down on them, or never take them anywhere nice, or smell like the gym but want head."

She gave a disgusted look. "And if they're married, forget about it. Might as well grab my dad's sidearm and blow my fucking brains out. You know what I mean?!"

Another no choice. Another nod yes.

"So I got my real estate license. It wasn't hard, but my instructor certainly was, and after class he saw to it that I passed with flying colors. That taught me that all I had to do to get ahead in this business was to dress sexy and occasionally give a blow job or two. And here we are."

It took me a moment to digest all of this. I didn't expect so much from what I thought was a simple, lunchtime question.

"OK, I think I understand, but Neil Stevens didn't hire you because you blew him. I know Neil and his wife and family. And, he would never have sent you to me because you blew him or he thought you'd blow me."

Liz held her head up a bit more proudly. "Exactly. I did what I had to do to get in the door -- because that was the only way the boys would let me get in -- and then I earned the rest. I wasn't fucking kidding you when I said I was good at what I did."

"Yeah?! Then what about the blow job and the strutting around with your tits hanging out. What's up with that? I didn't make you do any of that."

"You know my dad was stationed at Tinker a few years ago."

"Tinker Air Force Base?"

She nodded with a mischievous look.

"Wait! That's in Oklahoma..."

She paused before she answered. "You're right. What I can say? I told you I was a Dodger fan. I saw you play and looked up your stats. What girl wouldn't?"

The light bulb off. That's why Neil sent her. "But help me out here. Why the other stuff?"

She blushed, "I like being liked by men."

Chapter 5:

The complex looked great and was ready to hit the market. I met with the entire Millennium team and we decided to show it "by appointment only" starting the following weekend. I was escorting everyone out after the meeting when I pulled Liz aside.

"Wait a moment. I have an idea for this weekend I want to discuss with you. It includes a bonus."

The appointments were scheduled to start at 10am Saturday morning. Liz was ready in a well-tailored Armani suit. Her legs looked great in its short skirt with white lace stockings and 2" business pumps.

"Where are your fuck-me heels with the fancy red soles?"

"They clashed."

The morning appointments were pleasant, non-committal, and businesslike. A lot of, "Let us think it over. I'll call you first thing in the week." All fine and dandy. I didn't expect a lot of calls.

Lunch came and went. The 1pm was a big fish that I hoped we would hook. I looked at Liz and said, "Ready?" and stepped out of the room.

There was a knock on the door and Liz opened it greeting them.

"Hello, Mr. Tilson. Please come in." She stepped back welcoming them.

Tilson and his attractive assistant just stood there on the doormat staring at Liz who was now completely naked except for white lace thigh-highs.

Her blonde hair was shimmering in the sunlight cast through the windows, and her proud breasts and tight ass were excited and ready. I watched Tilson stare at her boobs, the belly button ring and her freshly waxed pussy then his eyes popped back to her tits and caught the rose tattoo.

"Please come in," invited Liz again.

He stammered, whispered to his assistant who shook her head and said, "Sorry, we pass," and left.

"Don't sweat it," I said. "We knew it was a swing or a miss. No worries. Strike one. The count is 0-1. There's still plenty at-bat left!"

The 1:30pm showed. He came in, looked at Liz in amazement and then followed her sweet ass around the property. I think the trampstamp was sort of a homing beacon for him.

I thought he was drooling slightly. I understood. Her impossibly large breasts leading the way, and that ass, so high and tight swiveling deliciously thanks to the 4" fuck me pumps giving anyone an instant hardon.

At least it did for me. I think for him too.

She brushed against him and casually rubbed the back of her hand against his tenting slacks as he signed the visitors book. He stammered and said his goodbyes.

Liz held up her hand to show me. "He was leaking like a running faucet."

I pushed her against the wall. He wasn't the only one who was leaking. My erection was bursting against my suit pants and I was rubbing it as hard as I could against her crotch as I kissed her and fondled her copious breast.

"Whoa there Tonto! It's early in the day and we have a lot of appointments to go. I can't show and sell your property with sperm dripping out of me. Can I?"

Shit, my cock actually put me in the position where she was the adult. Fuck! The next appointment was at 2pm. Liz was right. I backed off.

The remainder of the afternoon was a parade of appointments and I mean parade. Liz parading around in all of her glory showing startled prospective buyers the goods, and not just the property.

Our last appointment was at 5pm. I didn't want to book so late, but Liz thought from the phone call it might be a winner. The doorbell rang.

"Nakashima," and a slight bow.

"Hello Mr. Nakashima, I'm Liz. Please come in."

He looked at Liz for a moment as if this was something he saw every day in business and stepped in.

"May I take your coat?" She offered her hand.

"You are without your clothes," he stated and grabbed her tit.

Liz flinched at the touch, but to her credit stayed in there like a batter taking a pitch high and tight.

"Yes."

"Good," he said, and slowly moved his hand from her breast to her pussy putting his fingers into her depths and playing around with her cunt and her clit.

"You are wet."

"OK!" Liz said extracting herself from his grip. Would you like to see the property?"

"Very much, Liz-san."

She started to show him around. I joined in.

"Mr. Nakashima, nice to meet you. This is my property. Thank you for coming."

"It looks nice. Did you make it right?"

"Err, well, yes. I guess that is what I did."

"Good. Nakashima would like to see more," and he gave Liz's ass a hard, swift slap that made her yelp. And we moved on.

We made it through the house and the other units eventually into the back one. The final stop on the tour.

I've got to hand it to her, Liz's body was worthy of an adult magazine, or an online adult porn site. Thanks to how hot she was, Mr. Nakashima and I were totally enjoying the tour.

We were salivating over her voluptuous D-cups with the large, nipples proudly saying "Konnichi wa." Her now flat, silver dollar sized areolas were fully on display. Large pink targets for anyone to see. The dark crimson coronas tightened up along with her erect nipples. Nakashima couldn't help himself

"Come here," he beckoned to Liz.

She did.

He backed her up to a wall and started to play with her tits and cunt.

"Mr. Nakashima. I don't think that is appropriate." I said.

"She doesn't have clothes. She is nude. I am invited."

"Yes, I understand that. Maybe a misunderstanding. Do you want to complete the tour?"

"No, I want to have sex."

I looked at Liz.

"You are kidding me. Mr. Nakashima. That is not professional. I'm surprised."

"If we fuck, I'll buy."

Oh my.

He pressed her up against the wall. His custom-tailored British suit against her nudity shoving his clothed knee in between her thighs and up her crotch. Liz looked at me, and then grabbed his hair and said, "Mr. Nakashima I want you," unzipped his slacks and pulled his surprisingly large, uncut cock into her hand.

"Oh Mr. Nakashima!"

He was semi-hard and I could see the head peeking out from his foreskin, but not for long as Liz's hand worked its magic.

The dude had a long cock. Not fat, but long. I wondered if he did porn as a young man. I made a mental note to check online later.

She was stroking his cock having fun with the foreskin. Apparent this wasn't the first time she played with one.

She started helping Nakashima to shed his pants and dropped to her knees still holding his cock jutting out from unshaved, wiry, black pubic hair. With her other hand, Liz began exploring his package while stroking him, the foreskin going up and down over the head.

Since I am circumcised, I watched with fascination as the frenar band enclosing the front of his foreskin expanded and contracted as it moved up and down exposing the glans and then covering it once again. I could see his head start to swell and redden.

Liz looked up at him. "Mr. Nakashima I think you are about to cum."

He grunted something in Japanese and shoved his cock into Liz's mouth just as he started to cum hard and fast. I watched as his long cock expanded, his balls tightened and it started throbbing and pulsing into Liz's mouth as she gulped and swallowed attempting to drink every drop.

He relaxed and pulled his softening cock out of her mouth. We all stood there calming down from one of the hottest sex acts I have ever experienced.

After a while he said, "I guess fucking is no longer necessary. Shall we negotiate price?"

"Yes sir! But may I suggest you might be more comfortable if you got cleaned up first, Mr. Nakashima. The bathroom is to your right." He grabbed his clothes and went waddling off to the john.

"Liz was wiping her mouth straightening out her outfit. "The bonus still stands. Right?"

"Hell yes if we get his signature on the contract."

We did.

Liz and I stood at the door thanking Mr. Nakashima and waving goodbye. I turned to her and wiped a bit of his cum off her face just below her nose.

"I having been waiting to do that!"

She took my finger and licked it clean, and kissed me deeply mixing our saliva and whatever remnants of Nakashima remained.

"How much money did we make today exactly?"

I told her. I watched her mentally calculate her commission and bonus.

"I want to fuck you."

"Hell yeah."

She pulled me upstairs into the sleeping loft. Obviously now our sex spot in the property, and started to push me onto the floor.

"Wait. I want to see you strut."

"What?"

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen nude in real life. Perfection. I liked how you were parading before. Please do it again. Show off for me."

"OK, but only if you do this," and she reached into my pants, pulled out my hard cock and put my hand on it.

"You've been hard for over an hour. If you want me to give you live porn on parade, stroke it for me and show me how much you appreciate the show."

I grabbed my shaft and started stroking.

She started to glide around the space once again showing off like a model at a fashion show.

"You said you'd tell me about the roses."

"My dad called me 'his rose.' They remind me of him."

"Of course," I thought.

"Right. I'm sorry if that brought up bad memories."

"Nope. Good ones." She kept walking around modeling for me.

"Ready to fuck yet?" I stroked my cock and motioned her along.

Liz walked towards the back of the room, struck a pose and stopped.

I was spanking my cock hard and getting really aroused.

"You better get your ass over here soon!"

She did, laying down in front of me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now."

I didn't need a second invitation. I rolled on top of Liz and poised my cock in front of her wet lips rubbing the head up and down to tease her and get it wet.

I looked into her eyes. "You know I am going to fuck you hard and without mercy. Right?"

She nodded, and I shoved my cock in balls deep without foreplay or further warning.

Liz let out a yelp in pain as I shoved in and banged into her cervix. I didn't care, and started fuck her like she was a $10 whore in Tijuana pounding her for my own pleasure as my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "So fucking thick. Do you like it inside me?"

I shoved it in even harder in reply, grabbed both of her arms, put them over her head and held them there firmly, riding her hard grunting with each stroke.

I plunged in all the way balls deep and started to grind against her clit. Another circling, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone. She started masturbating her body against my hard cock buried all the way up her, my cockhead hitting her cervix once more as she ground deeper and deeper.

She said, "I'm going to cum"!

And did screaming as I did the same pumping my hot spunk deep inside her pussy.

I laid onto of her, both panting and sweating.

"We had a good day. Shall we continue with my next one?"

She nodded yes.

We did.