Flirtation

Story Info
Visiting my Brother's family.
11k words
4.57
24.3k
37
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eonian
eonian
8 Followers

It was a day my wife and I had to do each year visit my half brother and his wife. Three family events nobody enjoys but has to endure. My name is Ron I am in my middle 40's I am 6 2 tall average weight long limbs and bald. Luckily for me time has not aged my face greatly. I am married to Sandra who is 42 she has dark brown wavy hair and eyes. Her complexion is tanned she stands about 5 7 with a curvy figure boarding a size 12/14. Her legs are toned and shapely as his her bum. Her major assets are her breasts they are 38dd but are very firm. People cannot believe they are real everybody talks to her chest, most of the time she wears lose fitting clothes and jackets to advert the gaze.

We were at home talking about the night ahead both not looking forward to it. We had been married for over 18 years now and were still in love, enjoying each other company. More importantly we both physically desired each other and enjoyed an active sex life. The idea came to our minds let's play a game going home that we have met as strangers it would make the evening less boring and we could have passionate sex when we got home. We kissed and smiled yes let's get ready.

I put on a dress shirt and chino's nothing to exciting and waited for Sandra. She eventually came downstairs she looked amazing. She had 4 inch heels on black stocking, a thigh length black pencil skirt and a silk floral blouse that hugged her figure showing off her ample chest. My jaw dropped open, she smiled and said "thank you dear."

We hugged and kissed and made our way off to the car for the drive to my brother house.

We arrived at around 7.30 my brother Steve answered the door smiling inviting us in. He had a different mother than me he was smaller around 5 9 average build with blondish hair no growing grey. He was 5 years older and had been married twice. He had always had a roving eye. He greeted Sandra as well and it was obvious he was admiring how she was dressed this evening. He was wearing a blue shirt and trousers.

We walked inside to be greeted by his wife Ines. My brother had met her whilst working in Thailand around 10 years ago. She was very petit and somewhat shy. She always seemed a strange choice for him but they appeared to get on well. I guess she was appreciative of his lifestyle and he liked her sub servant nature. She was just under 5 foot tall and a light framed person. Her skin was also young looking and a shade of light brown. She was your typical Thai lady and looked younger than her age. Her hair was going grey now which took this off. She would have looked in her early thirties if she chose to die her hair. I think the fact she did not was to prevent people thinking this.

She was happy to see us both hugging us and greeting us. She was a warm generous woman. She had always dressed up smartly wearing beige heels, hold up stocking (I knew this to be the case as she had explained she liked to wear them as they were cooler when in Thailand when younger) her skirt matched as well, being pleated beige which made her look younger with her petite frame and she had a straw blouse on.

We all sat down to eat the others drank wine. I was driving so had to drink juice. It was good to catch up and find out what was happening in everyone's life. There was a different vibe than normal more relaxed not the normal feeling of when am I going to leave. I guessed it was the thought of role playing with Sandra later.

As we talked Ines daughter Debbie walked in. "Hi dear" she said why are you back early?

Debbie replied that her friend she was going out with was sick. Debbie was her daughter but not Steve's. Say "Hi to your Aunt and Uncle."

she smiled "Hi."

We asked her how things were going and she replied she was happy after completing university and now was enjoying work. Steve asked her if she wanted to join us as there was plenty of wine.

She smiled "yes of course it beats watching TV alone."

Debbie was 22 she was a slightly lighter complexion than her mother and taller at 5 2. Her figure was also more robust but still defiantly petit and Asian. She was forever smiling. She was dressed like a 22 year old girl who had been ready to go out clubbing. With knee high boots, white stocking a pink mini skirt and matching blouse. She looked very pretty.

The evening was going well with jokes eating food and plenty of wine being drunk. Ines then asked her daughter "what was the present our friend gave you."

She said "I do not know Mum."

Her Mum said "why don't you open it."

She looked and said "of course."

We all waited as she opened her gift blushing as she pulled off the wrapping paper. She covered her mouth "oh gosh."

"What is it" her Mum said.

"Oh it is a game Mum."

"That is nice, I thought you are a bit old for games dear. Is it something we can all play?"

Debbie said "it is a game for couple or groups mum."

"Oh good we should try it."

The rest of us looked at the game. The box said FLIRTATION (hard core addition). We all looked at each wondering what Ines was talking about. Steve said "is that a good idea sweetheart?"

"Yes I love playing games and as you know I always want to win."

"Yes dear I know but this is a game for adults" Steve tried to express.

She looked at him "and we are all adults Darling."

"Mum" Debbie pleaded.

She looked at her daughter "what are you afraid of playing with us oldies."

Husband and daughter looked at us for support.

Sandra and I both spoke at once "Ines the game is called Flirtation that means it will involve kissing and doing forfeits within the group of players."

She looked at us swallowing her glass of wine, "you mean like truth or dare we played as teenagers."

"Yes" we both replied.

"That sounds like fun I have not done anything silly like that for years, well decades let's play."

We looked as Steve shrugging our shoulders. "He said darling what happens if you have to kiss Debbie."

She smiled "it is just a game do not worry."

Debbie looked shocked "MUM!"

She laughed "do not worry dear it will be good practice for when you play with friends" Ines looked at us "are you two in."

I whispered in Sandra's ear "it might be fun for later."

She smiled "true."

We both said "fine."

Steve and Debbie new Ines was not letting them not play.

"So what are the rules" Ines asked.

Debbie sat and read rule "number 1 all players must be wearing the same number of items of clothes."

Ines quickly replied "Steve I know you have 5 on as I put out your clothes for you, if you discount my stockings I have 5 on" she looked "Ron, Sandra how about you."

"Yes the same" we replied.

She looked at her daughter "and you dear."

"Yes Mum" Debbie replied blushing.

"That is great then."

Everyone else realised this meant the game involved losing clothes potential all of them. I could see Steve looking at Sandra and I already knew what he was thinking of.

Rule 2 "players should sit next to the opposite sex if at all possible."

"Oh that is a bit hard, I know us Girls can swap around places after each round that will make it more fun" We all looked at Ines and her suggestion. "I am guessing it is like truth of dare having rounds" she said.

We all agreed that it was probably the case as well. Ines clapped her hands and "said that is settled."

Rule 3 "one player will be the master and decide if tasks are done to a satisfactory level to complete the flirt."

Ines said "I love to win so that will be me it is good to have an advantage."

Rule 4 "each round every player will be dealt a card. There are three different cards. Card one white is a free round these are very rare if you have one all other players must remove an item of clothing. Card 2 red you have to remove an item of clothing. Blue card three select a flirt from the cards on the pile and perform the task selected with the player either to your right or left. If written in black to the right in blue to the left" We all looked at each other and then at Ines.

"I had better not lose and end up naked" she laughed. "This is going to be rather naughty."

Rule 5 "This is the hard core addition so game play continues until all the flirts are completed if all players agree". Steve gulped, I looked at Sandra hoping that we good agree to stop at the ending Ines selected, Debbie looked at us for support.

I said "maybe we should end at the point you suggested Ines."

She frowned and looked at me I think unaware of exactly what the rules were saying "no we have to play properly. I am in how about you dear" she looked at Steve as if to say you dare say no.

He looked at me "ok darling if you say so."

"Mum" Debbie pleaded "are you sure."

"Do not be silly how bad can it be. I mean I have seen both you and your Dad naked before. I have seen Sandra and Ron in swimming costumes at the pool."

Debbie replied "ok Mum."

Ines looked at us "you to have to play smiling at Sandra the whole world dreams of seeing you naked and I know women like to see a tall man's snake. It should be fun and anyway we are all adults."

Ines was still thinking the game was far more innocent than it really was. At this moment none of us could argue with her. It could only be hoped that as the game developed she drew a line under the situation once it got to risqué. "Any other rules Debbie?"

She gulped "anyone who has a climax is out of the game."

Ines laughed "Steve darling looks like you will lose I think seeing Sandra's breasts will cause you issues the rest of us should be ok" This was said as a joke I do not think Ines had any idea what was really on the cards. I think we all hoped that was the case so the game would finish well before that time.

Ines was happy and took the cards. She dealt one to each player. "Ron you are next to me you go first."

I turned a blue card over and picked you the forfeit kiss the player to your left. I turned to my wife Sandra and kissed her lips. Sandra then went also turning a blue card her forfeit was to kiss the player to her right we kissed again. I think at this point everyone was relaxing and happy nothing worrying had happened. Steve turned over a red card and took off his shoes still everything was mild. Debbie turned over a blue card and her forfeit was to kiss the player to her left. She kissed her step Dad Steve. Even though mild the room sensed what could happen going forward the atmosphere became slightly charged.

Ines turned over last and had a red card. Her competitive streak kicked in as she spoke "I had better not get to many more of these or I will lose" She was about to take off her heals and then stopped "I feel so short already" and to everybody's surprise lifted her hips a little hands inside her skirt and whipped of her thong.

"There you go I will not have to feel like a little girl" she smiled.

Steve said darling "what are you doing."

She laughed at him "no one can see anything dear and plus I plan to win so it will stay that way."

Debbie looked at her Mum and said "I hope you know what you are doing."

"Yes dear" she said "tactics do not worry yourself It is your Dad who should worry he loses at everything."

Ines then said "Ladies shall we move around a seat then" All the women moved with Ines between her husband and myself, Sandra on the left of Steve next to Debbie with Debbie next to me.

The cards were dealt once again. Ines looked at Steve "you first dear."

He turned over a blue card and his forfeit was to kiss the person to his left. He smiled broadly as he gave my wife a kiss on the lips. Sandra also got a blue and turned over her card which stated kiss the person to the left, she turned to Debbie and gave her a kiss. Debbie then turned over a red card and slowly unzipped her boots. My turn threw a forfeit and on turning over it said kiss the person to my right.

I turned to my sister in law who said "I suppose this gets us even with our spouses as we shared a kiss."

Lastly Ines turned over her card which was white she clapped with joy and smiled "over to you guys."

It was easy for Sandra and I we both removed our shoes. Steve laughed as he took off his socks sometimes being a man can be an advantage. Then all eyes looked at Debbie who was blushing a little already having lost her boots this round.

"Mum" she moaned.

The reply she got "was you know the rules dear."

It was as if Ines was just blinkered into winning. You could see on Debbie face it was a strange thought having her mother, step Dad and Uncle and Aunt around. She stood up and removed her pink skirt "good job I wore these top pants as I had planned to go out dancing" she said, happy they did not expose too much. She had a glass of wine quickly to relax herself.

The women then once again moved seats. Ines to the left of her husband with Sandra to her left. I was in between my wife and Debbie who had her step Dad Steve to her other side. Once again Ines dealt the cards. She looked at Sandra "you first this time."

My wife turned over a blue card and her forfeit said French kiss the person to your right. "Oh!" Ines exclaimed "that means us how naughty!"

She leant in and she kissed my wife as everyone watched on, I took a glance at my brother who seemed mesmerised. I then turned a blue and my forfeit was to French kiss the person to my left. I looked at Debbie who smiled shyly at me. We kissed I felt her breath shorten as our lips met her hand slowly rubbing my thigh then the kiss was done.

It was then Debbie's turn and her card was red. It seemed fate was not being kind to her at all. You could see she was concerned but I knew from the kiss she was enjoying the evening. I guess the excitement and taboo experience was something new and forbidden. Slowly started to undo the buttons on her blouse all eyes watching willing for her to go faster. She slowly reached the last button and then her hands pulled back the blouse and removed it from her shoulders as it came off. She had a pretty pink bra on which matched the colour of her top pants. She smiled at the gazing eyes and said "I guess it is like being at the beach really."

It was then Steve's turn and he also got a red card. He happily removed his shirt and seemed pleased the woman's eyes were on him. Though this is no surprise the flirt he has always been. Ines then flipped her card over to again reveal a red card. She was not happy about it knowing she was not in the current winning position but shrugged as she kicked off her shoes "I guess I have to face the fact I am short" she said.

As before the women all moved around one seat back to their original positions.

Ines once again dealt the cards out. I was to her left so went first and turned over a red card. I was happy to take of my socks it still did not feel ii anyway a problem, like my brother said sometimes it is good to be a man. It was then Sandra's go she had a blue card and her forfeit was to French kiss the person on her left. Steve was quick to kiss her holding her tight it was evident to everyone he was really enjoying kissing his sister in law. Steve then turned over his card which was blue he read out his forfeit "dance for the person on your left then give them a kiss."

He stood up and danced for his step daughter it was all rather squeamish dad dancing, he then gave her a kiss and sat down.

It was then Debbie's turn a massive smile appeared on her face and we all knew before she placed the card down exactly what colour it was white. She laughed and clapped her hands. Ines looked shocked realising her ploy meant she was not really wanting to remove her skirt now. She therefore took off her blouse it appeared the theme of her clothing was all the way and she had a small light brown bra on. I had to think weather I removed my trousers or shirt knowing my shirt was long I selected the trousers. Sandra knew that everyone wanted her to remover her blouse but smiled as she took off her skirt looking at me in solidarity. Steve had little option and pulled down his trousers he only had his boxer shorts left. Ines looked at him smiling "you are losing love."

It was her go and she turned over a blue card and then her forfeit asked her to dance and kiss the person to her right. This meant her daughter Debbie she got up and swayed around in front of her, the dance skills way better than her husbands she then gave her daughter a quick kiss before returning to her seat. She looked around the group her eyes bright enjoying the challenge, "this is more fun than I thought. Ok let move seats girls."

Once again she dealt the cards out to everyone.

She looked at Steve to her left and said "ok darling you first."

The look on his face told you the colour before he showed the room it was red. Ines cheered "YES!"

Not because her husband was about to be naked, but because she was seeing herself as winning. Steve is no prude and has always been a playboy he stood up and quickly removed his briefs.

It was then Sandra's turn she turned a blue card and was told to do a dance for the person to her right and kiss them on the lips, she danced for Steve and it was now blatantly obvious as her looked at her stocking and briefs he was turned on she gave him a kiss and sat down.

Debbie was looking at her step father's manhood for a few seconds to long before her Mum snapped her back to reality. "Ok dear your turn."

Debbie's face gave the game away she looked shocked and slowly showed the room the red card. Her Mum again let out a "Yes!" fist clenched.

Any empathy for her daughter lost in her desire to win the game. Debbie stood up and took a deep breath reaching behind and slowly unclasping her bra and letting it fall trying to keep her breasts covered.

Ines looked at her daughter "oh Debbie dear stop being so silly it is only a game let us all see your lovely breasts."

She smiled at her mum and let her hands go, she did have nice perky breasts her soft yellow skin showing off against her dark brown small nipples. She let out a sigh and relaxed the moment of fear passed.

It was my turn next and I turned a blue card over and I looked at the task on the forfeit card. Let the person to your right dance for you and then give you a French kiss. Debbie stood up and started to dance in front of me her hips swaying her young body rhythmic providing a good show her breasts swaying in front of my eyes. She then sat down on my lap put her hands around my neck leaned in kissing me sliding her tongue inside my mouth before breaking away. Her nipples now much firmer as she sat back down.

The last to turn over her card was Ines her face again told the story. Her face screwed up, we all new she had a red card which she showed us. She was obviously more upset to not be winning in her mind than the choice of the item of clothing to remove her early decision meaning she only had her skirt and bra left.

Sandra joked "Ines you are not doing a good job for your family in this game."

She snapped her competitive edge on show "I am only concerned about me winning."

She then smiled as if to acknowledge she was taking things very seriously. She stood up and dropped her skirt her pussy was shaved clean she shrugged "I have to no good being grey below."

She then sat down her plan obvious the exposed parts were below the table "Ok girl's time to move around."

Ines was next to her husband with her daughter Debbie on her left who was next to me, Sandra was sat between Steve and myself. The cards were dealt once again. Everyone took a deep breath as Debbie turned her card over she smiled it was blue. She turned over the forfeit and appeared shocked and read it out "let the persons both sides of you kiss or suck the most exposed part of your body."

The room realised what this meant both her mother and I were going to have to kiss her nipples.

Ines said "as I am the judge Uncle Ron can suck and I will kiss dear."

eonian
eonian
8 Followers