Flirtation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife turned a red card "I needed a soft round after that."

Ines said "my go to complete the round". She turned a blue card masturbate the person to your right use whatever you feel would assist the stimulation.

She looked at Sandra "I hope you can survive the two minutes. Shame you wiped, the cum off your tits."

She moved over and started to rub Sandra's clit letting her tongue flick and tease her nipples. Ines looked up at her as her fingers rubbed her clit sliding her ring finger inside her pussy. Circling and blowing on her nipples in turn teasing, a second finger sliding inside her pussy as she played. Sandra pushing her hips onto her fingers. Ines was going to work Sandra hard for the two minutes her mouth now sucking on her breasts then pulling off asking Sandra "do you want another finger inside you."

She breathed "yes."

Ines slid it inside and went back to sucking her breasts teasing her nipples, Sandra moaned caressing her hair, her hips moving quicker and then the buzzer went. The two women looked at each other. Ines smiled "you survived just!"

She went back to her place teasing Sandra she said "I think those breasts could turn me bi-sexual" as if to emphasis the point she sucked her fingers still moist from my wife's pussy. Her plan to ratchet up the tension to aid her victory.

"Ok girls move around, sorry Steve darling you are out" she said to her husband. "Ron you are outnumbered" she said to me "hopefully you can last a bit longer."

In this round Ines was to my left my wife Sandra to my right and Debbie was between her Mother and Sandra. The cards were once again dealt. Debbie was to Ines left so was first to go. She turned a blue card over and read out the forfeit. Perform oral sex with the person on your left use any means to help you that you feel will assist.

She looked at Sandra who asked "how do you want me."

Debbie asked "would you mind being on your stomach Aunty Sandra."

She laid down and Debbie started by kissing her but cheeks. She then asked her "to raise her hips" and as she did pushing herself up Debbie started to kiss her inner thighs working to her pussy.

Then her lips and tongue started to lick up and down her slit. Debbie's hands holding onto her cheeks as she pushed her mouth onto her pussy. My wife pushing back against her as she did her work. This was the first time Debbie had really been committed to a challenge raising her game. Her tongue was running up and down Sandra's pussy as she pushed back her tongue darting inside her wet lips. The time was fast running out but Sandra's thrusts were becoming greater. Debbie continued to run her tongue up and down her pussy sliding it inside this time not stopping carrying on her tongue licking her Step Aunt's anus. The buzzer went.

The forfeit done Debbie gushed "you taste so good Aunty Sandra."

Ines looked at her daughter "what were you doing?"

"Trying to win Mum."

She glared at her and shook her head. She could see her daughter will to win was strong like hers but she did not approve of her methods. Though if it meant Sandra had lost it would have been worth it. Sandra was next to go and turned over a red card. She smiled glad to be able to cool down her lust a little. It was then my turn and I turned over a blue card. It read have sex doggy style with the person to your right.

My wife bent over and I positioned myself behind her. I held onto her hips as she pushed back onto my cock. Slowly we started to push and pump in motion. She was soaking wet and felt really good. The thought of the others watching us made the experience even more arousing. She moaned softly and said "keep it gently baby."

I breathed back "I know I want you for myself later."

The two minutes went quickly with long slow pushes and thrust but felt fantastic. The buzzer rang and the forfeit was done. The will to have wild sex was high but the desire to win against Ines was a greater factor for both of us.

It was Ines turn and she turned a blue card over. She picked up the forfeit and went silent. Then said "my golden ticket saves me."

Steve who was not playing said "read it out dear. I can judge as I am independent now."

She began to read "the players either side of you are to orally stimulate you below the waist at the same time. See no anal sex she waived the card around."

"Mum that is for anal sex penetration". She glared at her daughter.

Steve said "she is right love you said actual penetration."

"I thought you were on my side."

"I am dear but you did say specifically and this is not that."

"So how is this going to work" she shrugged obviously unhappy about it but ready to win never the less.

Debbie said "relax Mum. Uncle Ron you lie down and let Mum straddle you so you can lick her pussy. I will go from on top. I will be very gentle Mum barley touch you."

"Thank you dear" Ines said at her daughter, shocked how willing she was now to partake in the game.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks spreading them as I held firmly. My tongue reaching up and starting to tease Ines wet clit, she was soon pushing herself back on my tongue moving her hips around thrusting back and forth. Her daughter was gently running her tongue over her ass letting saliva fall barley touching it the saliva running down over her pussy. I could taste it with her juices as I worked Ines clit. She was thrusting moving quicker pushing her hips back to move my tongue so it could push inside her wet pussy. She moaned as she made me fuck her pussy with her tongue.

With this Debbie watching teasing gently pushed her tongue hard against her Mum's rosebud twirling it around.

Ines let out a "no! NO!"

Sandra asked "are you ready to quit."

Ines did not reply and just pushed her open mouth down onto my cock as far as she could. Pushing back quicker on my tongue. The buzzer rang and the forfeit was complete. She took the cock out of her mouth and turned around. "Debbie what were you doing?"

"Sorry Mum I lost control when you were thrusting back on Uncle Ron's cock it was so sexy."

Ines was ready to move around and sat to in the middle of the two other girls. Her daughter to my right my wife to my left. It was likely someone was going to cum this round given the extra minute increasing stimulation on the ever more adventurous forfeits. Debbie went first and flipped over a blue card. Have intercourse with the person to your left, you are to be on top. She looked at me "I want you to be on your back. I want your massive cock deep inside of me."

My wife Sandra smiled she knew that I could last for ages like this.

I did as was asked and Debbie put her legs over me reaching to guide my cock inside her pussy. She gasped and started to ease herself onto it. She was soaking wet and rested her hands on her chest moving up and down. "How big are you Uncle Ron" she asked.

Sandra my wife said "8 inches plus do you like?"

"Yes I do wow my boyfriends have been no bigger than 6 inches". Her hips were moving a little quicker now.

"You feel so good, I feel like a porn star" she leaned in towards me thrusting quicker. Uncle Ron "smack my ass."

I did as she asked "oh yes she gasped moving quicker and quicker."

She gasped "my Mum is watching me get fucked by a massive cock this is so naughty."

Her breath was getting quicker by the second. I was thrusting back up against her own movements. "It is so deep feels so good" her pussy was running fluids she was soaking wet.

Uncle Ron "rub your finger on my rosebud."

I did as commanded she let out a gasp "yes!"

"Debbie" Ines shouted what are you doing!

"Mummy it is my fantasy tonight is fantasy night". She moaned.

"Uncle Ron push your finger inside me" as I did she pushed hard against it.

"YES" she let out her body exploding in excitement as she climaxed. Leaning in to kiss me just as the buzzer rang. She got up straight easing herself of me "that was so good."

She looked at Sandra "you are so lucky Aunty Sandra when I am married I want a husband with a cock like that."

Ines looked on and said matter of fact "Debbie you are out now. Just the tree of us left now."

It was my turn and I turned over a red card. I was glad given what had just happened recover time was my friend at present.

Ines then spoke "do not forget the dares are 3 minutes please reset the clock Debbie."

It was now Sandra's turn she flipped a blue card over. She read it out "let the players either side of you masturbate you at the same time stimulating you any way they wish to aid this stimulation."

She looked at Ines and myself "darling just do not hold back my breasts are so sensitive right now help her make me have a massive climax. I could not last 3 minutes with one person let alone two right now."

We both went to Sandra and started to circle her very erect nipples, she moaned with pleasure as we started to tease them. She planned to enjoy this for as long as she could our hands were rubbing on her thighs as her legs parted. We looked at each other both flicking her nipples that were rock hard like red bullets. Our fingers started to run along her pussy lips soaking wet Sandra gently thrust forward.

"Ines use your little fingers to rub my clit" her sister in law did as she commanded bring a soft moan her hips moving slowly as I slid a finger inside her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes" she let out "put another one in darling" which I did she was thrusting forward onto them soaking wet as Ines teased her wet swollen clit. Our tongues teasing her firm erect nipples.

She moaned "please suck my nipples."

We both took a nipple into our mouths both teasing the ends as we sucked deeply on her breasts. She reached and stoked both of our heads moaning" oh yes it feels so good having both my breasts pleased like this."

Her hips were moving quicker. "Ines put a finger inside of me to" She gasped as she did so.

I could feel her finger next to my two my wife's pussy was leaking juices her hips lifting higher.

"Oh" yes she moaned "can we stop the clock I want to move positions. It is ok Ines I want you to work me till I cum."

Ines said "this is not a trick?"

"No it is not let me get on the sofa."

She got up and laid down on the sofa. Her legs spread wide open. "Pin them open and go back to sucking my nipples."

We both did so her breasts heaving up and down. "Ines rub my clit and finger me yes like that two fingers in and out."

She rubbed my head "my juice is leaking dear rub it into my rosebud darling."

I did as my wife commanded. She was moaning with pleasure breaths deep. Our mouths sucking on her breasts tongues teasing her nipples I had never felt them so hard in 20 years together. Ines eyes looked at me as if to tell me she was ready for the final act, we both new that it was between us to win.

Sandra moaned "yes oh Ines rub my clit with your thumb put three of your slender finger inside my pussy."

I could feel the juices coming out running down over my fingers her rosebud was soaking wet as I played with it. "darling finger my ass you know I love it when you do that to me."

I pushed my finger inside "baby another she moaned" and I did.

She let out "oh it feels so GOOD!"

Her hips were thrusting onto our fingers at a fast pace frenzied. "Yes" she moaned again and again.

She was rubbing holding both of heads onto her heaving breasts. "Oh gosh make me cum" she moaned out loud her body starting to shake.

Her hips moving like crazy against the fingers inside of her. "Oh YES she screamed."

Her body starting to lose control, her body shaking as she screamed "YES".

Juice came squirting out of her pussy as she came her body shaking as she calmed down. "You two were amazing I have never come like that before kiss me."

We both went up she kissed Ines first "you deserve it if you win she breathed" and kissed me deeply "thank you darling. Good luck in the last round dear."

She was still breathing fast as we left her give me a few minutes. We both sat down waiting wondering what the final play would be.

Debbie picked up the final round rules card. "This is the one she said if players of the opposite sex are in the final they are to perform oral sex on each other till both have climaxed the winner being the last to climax."

Ines said "ok bring it on Ron."

Debbie said "wait a minute golden card rules. If one of the players in the final has the golden card the following rules apply. The golden card may have helped before but now may come back to haunt you. If the other player wishes to and it is possible they can select you off limit sexual activity as the final round challenge."

The room gasped, I calmly said "yes."

Ines looked at me knowing that I was playing to win and her refusal would mean she would lose the game. Sandra put her arms around me kissing my cheek with a big smack. "Congratulations dear you are the winner" smiling at Ines.

Ines screwed up her face. "I accept."

"Mum" exclaimed Debbie

Steve said "I have been asking you for 10 years and always you refuse."

She looked at him "you do not understand this is to win. I will win as I will hate every second. I told you all I would win and I am not going to give in and will be the victor."

I said "why be so blinkered Ines it is just a game sometimes losing is not so bad."

She spoke "Ron you have played a great game to win. I admire you for that Ok accepted the rules before we started everyone else suggested it was not a good idea but I wanted to play and made it happen. I cannot and will not quit so let's just play, just be gentle on me. What position do you want?"

I said "doggy."

She got on all fours. "Steve let me face you so can see how much I hate it."

"Mum" Debbie said I have some lube.

She went and got it and I rubbed it over my cock and poured some over Ines rosebud rubbing it in. I positioned myself behind her rubbing my cock against her ass.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I am going to do this" Ines said.

Sandra said "you can still quit."

The determination came back "no I will not". She spoke out loud "relax Ines you can do this. I am ready now she breathed."

I gently pushed my cock against her rosebud "be gentle she breathed."

Slowly it started to open my head gently entering. "Oh gosh she let out your head is so big please be gentle."

I slowly started to move. The lube working as my cock slowly started to slide in deeper. Ines moaned "you are so big and it is in my ass."

I slowly moved back and forth inching it in gently. Ines started to push back breathing in motion with the gentle thrusts. Eventually it was mostly inside her and her ass was holding it right as I gently moved back and forth.

Ines moaned loudly "you are so big."

Debbie asked "mum how are you feeling."

"Good dear it is just so big" she was being brave.

"Mummy it is really turning me on watching you, it makes you look like one of those Asian porn stars."

"She snapped that is not helping dear". I pushed gently and thrust forward all of my cock now inside. Ines moaned "you are massive Ron it is so big."

I then started to thrust back and forth each stroke all the way down, Ines pushing back onto my cock.

I held onto her hips as I started to increase the pace, Ines was responding moving in motion. "Ines you have a nice tight ass I told her" as I pulled her back, thrusting hard.

"She moaned yes harder this feels so good" each stroke harder forcing herself back onto my cock.

"Yes fuck me she moaned, I love it" her eyes looking straight at her husband, "your massive cock feels so good."

Our rhythm was now perfect, faster and harder, her hip movement felt so good. She was working my cock really well. I could feel it throbbing.

Her hips were moving fast her muscles tightening, Ines shouted "Yes fuck me, oh gosh, keep fucking me don't stop I want to feel your hot cum inside me."

Her words were driving me nuts, my cock was throbbing it was getting harder to hold my explosion. It felt like Ines words were to win the game at all costs that is all she was concerned about. Ines then moaned loudly "don't stop give it to me you are going to make me cum. Oh Ron make me cum with your massive cock this is so good, let's cum together."

Her moans loud noisy "oh gosh I'm cumin she" exploded her body shaking out of control and about 2 seconds later my load exploded. Pumping hot cum deep in her ass "Yes it feels amazing but you beat me."

Her ass clasped my cock draining out my cum. She looked at her husband my brother shaking her head. "We have to play again I have to win next time."

The room fell silent. The game over. Everyone not sure about what had happened. The experience great for one night but again. I think the negatives on our real lives would be too much to follow that path.

We left shortly driving home Sandra said "you beat her I am glad as she annoys me. I had fun but I like you for myself."

I smiled "the feeling is mutual I tried my best to make her quit."

Sandra smiled "I know dear. I think a mild version with someone else would be fun as long as we get to go home alone to enjoy each other."

"I agree" we slept that night well but made love with wild passion the next morning.