Flirtation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both leant in and performed the task Ines gave a small kiss and I sucked gently teasing with my tongue. Debbie breathed in heavily and sighed as we completed the task.

It was then my turn and I had a red card. It was not that big a surprise but given my brother was already naked I had no problem taking off my shirt both Ines and Debbie's eyes were on me as I removed it before sitting down. Sandra then had her turn which was blue she laughed "I am starting to feel overdressed around here" poking her tongue out at Ines.

Her forfeit card was turned over sit on the lap of the player to your right and French kiss, she smiled as she sat on my lap put her arms around me and we started to kiss deeply both letting our tongues taste each other.

Ines then shouted "Hello you two! Do not forget the game."

Sandra then broke the kiss and sat back in her place.

Steve then looked at his card and started to laugh. "This could be interesting" he smiled placing a white card on the table.

He looked at Sandra "you are going to be, very overdressed after this". He was laughing a lot knowing that Ines was not going to be happy about the outcome.

He looked at his wife who huffed "thank dear" shaking her head. She reached behind and unclasped her bra exposing her small breasts and dark brown nipples that were very small but perky it helped her having small breasts at her age they had stayed in shape nicely.

Debbie took a deep breath she sighed as she stood up "I am glad the game is over soon" pulling her pants off. She had a dark landing strip above her shaved pussy. She quickly sat down.

It was my turn realising I had seen everyone else naked before it was not such an issue I stood up and removed my trunks. I could see Ines and Debbie look at me even without an erection it was obvious my manhood was far bigger than my brothers. I sat back down and looked at my wife Sandra smiled as she undid her blouse leaving herself in her matching bra and panty set.

She looked at Steve and said "bet you are sad I won."

He smiled not saying anything.

Ines then said "no we are not done we should play to the actual ending with all the cards done I am going to win."

Sandra replied "I am in let's carry on."

The fact she was not naked like the rest of us and the fact the two wives always wanted to win meant she replied out of competition not thought of what might occur.

This is one of the reasons why we never met often the women were always trying to be the best. Sandra looked at me" what do you think."

It was one of those loaded questions I already knew the answer I was expected to give and I had better not say anything different. I let out a sigh. I was think this is not a great idea it could get complicated but my male side was think here my wife is giving me the chance to have sex with another women possible two and I knew the one was hot for me. I realised I wanted to say yes but the words that came out, were "I am not sure."

I got the glare and sighed "ok dear but only if you insist" Sandra now new I was doing this for her.

She said to Ines "we are in then as well."

Ines asked her husband "what about you Steve?"

He replied "I am game as he looked across at Sandra" he had being talking to her breasts for all the years we have been married and knew he was going to get his once in a lifetime chance to see them so everything else was not on his mind.

Ines then said "Debbie darling what about you?"

"No Mum I think I will have to pass."

"Debbie have you not had a fun time this evening?"

"Yes Mum but."

Ines said "and I have seen the way you kiss Uncle Ron" she smiled at Sandra the dig being aimed at her.

Debbie blushed," MUM."

"What is the problem" Ines asked?

"It is just imagine if we have to do something intimate together as a forfeit."

I made a suggestion "why don't you swap places with Aunty Sandra and we can keep them fixed then that way you would not be put in that situation."

Sandra quickly replied "yes that is fine with me". She had never been a fan of Steve's and sitting away from him would be something she would be more than happy with hence the reply.

Debbie said "ok that sounds a good idea I will continue."

Steve blurted in "that is not fair it stops us interacting with everyone". He was only thinking about getting his hands on Sandra how that made his step daughter feel was not relevant. Though it was a relevant point as Ines and I would not get any forfeits together.

"How about we ignore forfeits that would involve the two of you just transfer it to the player the other side."

"Yes I am happy with that" Debbie replied.

Steve replied "works for me too."

Sandra shrugged "me too."

Ines then replied her face stern "I do not. I know what will happen when I win you will think I won because it was made easy for me. I want to win fair and square on the rules we set out at the start. I play to win but I never cheat."

She looked at her daughter who could see her Mum was very serious. "Dear you have admitted you are having a great time and want to continue so please for me play the way we had agreed. It is only a game and nothing is serious we will all forget about the events when sober tomorrow. You do not know if anything is going to happen anyway the cards may fall another way". She glared at her daughter.

Debbie looked at her Mum knowing she was going to have to concede to her demands sooner or later Ines always wants to win. Debbie replied "ok Mum."

"What are the updates to the rules" Steve asked.

These were on the x rated forfeit cards. Debbie picked up the card to read. "Only red and blue cards exist when 2 or more players have lost all their clothes. Red now only count for players dressed to lose clothing until naked. The blue cards are as before forfeits though the rules change as the forfeits now involve sexual contact they are only to be performed by players fully undressed. As before the longer the game goes on the more explicit the forfeits become. If any players refuse the forfeit the game ends at this point. As game designers we have found from past feedback if this does not occur it can cause real issues outside of the game. This is why only naked players can partake in forfeits to prevent the most clothed player refusing to win by default. As player's fall out of the game the duration of time the forfeit increases. It starts at a minute and as each player loses the length increase by a minute. Ok someone set the timer so we can start it when each forfeit begins."

"The winner is the person if the game ends by refusal of a forfeit who has the most items of clothing left. If all players are naked the winner is the last person who has not had a sexual climax. If a forfeit is refused at this stage any players who have not climaxed are joint winners". The room fell silent a second as everyone realised and thought about what had been said. My own thoughts were unless someone either Steve or myself could make Ines or Sandra forfeit doing that to or own spouse would mean making our life hell. This evening looked like it was going all the way to the wire. Steve is up for anything and I know inside I was too. Debbie would never forfeit as her Mum would not forgive her now she had agreed to play.

"Where were we" Steve asked looking at his wife.

"Oh I had a card to turn over from the last round". She flipped the card over which was blue. She took the card off the x rated stack of forfeits and read it out. "Perform oral sex on the person to your right."

The room went silent a combination of wow this is the mild side and a reality check of exactly where the game could be heading. The thought of seeing the innocent Ines undertake such a task in front of others was also exciting. It was now make or break she now would realise exactly what the rest of us new was at stake. Would she quit knowing it was more than a titillating game or would her competitive nature and the fact it would mean Sandra won drive her on.

Ines looked at Sandra then got up and knelt before her husband her tongue slowly licking up and down his shaft as it got harder her tongue then teasing the head. No wonder my playboy brother had stayed faithful and married so long. Innocent Ines was obviously behind the façade a skilful operator in the bed room. Her lips had now started to suck on his shaft her head sliding downwards then ring!! The buzzer went and the forfeit was done. The room was in a silent buzz at what had just occurred.

Ines sat down and said "time to move places girls". They all moved around Ines to my right, Debbie to my left and Sandra to Steve's left. The cards were once again dealt.

I was to the left off Ines and turned over a blue card. I then picked up my forfeit masturbate the player to your left you can use any other stimulation to increase their arousal on other parts of their body. I looked at Debbie and asked "her to spread her legs a little which she did."

I took my middle finger and started to rub her clit which was already very moist leaning in I teased her right nipple with my tongue as I sucked on her breast, She let out a moan holding my head her hips gently thrusting forward my finger rubbing softly being forced by her hips movements to run over her wet open pussy lips. The buzzer rang and I stopped. Debbie sighed "that was great you have way more skills than the men my age."

Everyone laughed as she blushed.

Debbie then turned over a blue card. The instruction was the same as mine to masturbate the person on your left hand side. She looked at her step dad Steve and took her right hand and gently started to run it up and down his shaft. Her enthusiasm was not great but she was doing the task as commanded by stroking her step dad's cock. The buzzer rang and she returned to her seat. It was then Steve's turn and he turned over a red card which meant nothing happened. Sandra's turn saw a blue card which again meant nothing happened, her comment of "still winning!" had everyone laughing even Ines.

It was then Ines turn she turned a blue over and it said the player to your right so was therefore not relevant. She then said "come on girls let's move places."

This was done and the next set of cards dealt out. Steve was first to go and turned over a blue card and new he was going to have some fun. He read out the forfeit "perform oral sex on the person to your left."

He looked at his step daughter and she opened her legs a little as he nestled his head inside. She gazed across the table at her Mum as he teased her pussy with his tongue as the minute progressed you could see her hips moving back and forth. The buzzer rang and the forfeit was complete.

Debbie turned a blue card which started the player to your left so was therefore not going to happen. It was Sandra's turn and she had a red card. The room new what this meant she had to lose and item of clothing. You could see the eyes of the other three locked in on her chest wishing to see her amazing breasts. She smiled and stood up pulling off her briefs laughing at the disappointed faces. "I will keep you in suspense for a little longer" as she sat down.

It was then my turn. I was amused at the looks on the other faces as I turned my card over. It was blue the instruction being masturbate the player to your left use any other stimulation to help in the process.

Ines looked at me and opened her legs ready for me to play with her like I had with her daughter. I knew this would probably be my only chance to end the game before things got extremely naughty. I was torn on doing this as I was having a great time but knew that Sandra winning and things going not beyond this point would be a good move just in case emotions became raised over events. I looked at Ines and said "please on the table on your hands and knees facing Steve."

She frowned and looked at me but did as requested.

I stood by her side holding onto her right but ass cheek with my hand as I slid my ring and middle finger inside her very wet pussy and started to move them back and forth. I leant in and pulled at her ass cheek and let a mouthful of saliva fall onto her anus. Her respond a shriek "what are you doing!"

As I let my tongue start to rim the saliva into her anus. "Oh gosh what are you doing" she let out.

Her hips thrusting onto my fingers. My tongue teasing her asshole. "Ron you are trying to make me quit but I will not do it!" The buzzer rang and the forfeit was done.

She turned around and looked at me shaking her head "that was bad of you, you know my views on these things."

She looked at Sandra "he tried really hard to win it for you" smiling as if to tell her losing was not an option for her.

It was then her turn and she turned over a blue card with the same instructions I had. She looked at her husband and asked "are you ready dear?"

She knelt before him gently stoking his shaft with her hand. Moving up and down getting it aroused again, her tongue and lips kissing and sucking on his balls to add to the sensation. Ines was a very skilled operating in knowing how to work a man's cock Steve was gently starting to move his hips as the buzzer rang, the forfeit complete. Ines moved around as did the other girls, the next cards were dealt.

Debbie was to her left and she turned over a blue card and she blushed as she read the forfeit. "Mum I am not sure I can do this."

"Please read it out darling" Ines asked looking across at Sandra and her bra knowing that at this point it would mean my wife wins. Ines was determined for that not to happen.

"Mum" Debbie asked, the glare told her to read out the forfeit. Debbie then took a deep breath and composed herself. "With the person on your right hand side perform a "69" with them."

Sandra smiled she was pretty sure that it meant she was going to win. Steve smiled I think the thought of any women doing this in front of him was a massive turn on, the fact it was his wife and step daughter was not part of his thought process. Me I had to admit the idea was very arousing but I also felt that it would be a good point for the game to end. It also would mean my wife winning which would be good news for me later.

Ines held her daughters hand "it is ok dear do not worry it is only a game it is not real. Just do this for Mummy help her win please dear. It will never go beyond these walls. Lie down dear and relax."

Debbie got up and laid on her back her pussy facing both Sandra and I. We were shocked and then her Mum Ines got on top leaning over her positioning herself so her daughter could taste her. She was tentatively putting her tongue out towards her Mum's pussy who pushed her hips so that contact was made. She then parted her daughter's thighs wider her tongue expertly locking teasing her daughter's clit. She was lapping up the wet juice seeping from her pussy. Debbie was moaning softly as she felt her Mum push her hips against her tongue. Ines working her daughter's wet clit with desire, desire to win. The buzzer went and the forfeit ended. She looked up at us and smiled as she got off.

Her eyes on Sandra "are you so confident of winning now" she asked.

Sandra smiled back knowing this game was going to be tough.

I asked Debbie "if she was ok?"

She said "yes" looking at her Mum as if asking why did you do such a good job.

It was my turn and I had a red card so nothing occurred. It was probably a good thing after what had just happened. Sandra then went she turned over a red card. You could see the eyes light up. At last the rest of the room was going to view here breasts. She removed her bra and the other three looked on in awe. Steve was smiling like he had won the lottery 18+ years he had been waiting for this moment and he was obviously impressed.

Debbie said "Aunty you have the most amazing breasts I wish they were mine."

Ines smiled "yes you can win who has the best breasts but not the game."

Everyone laughed and relaxed a little. It was Steve's go and he turned a blue. He seemed extra excited for an obvious reason. He started to read "with the person on your left" he paused "perform a 69."

Everyone knew he had wanted the forfeit with Sandra but instead it was with his wife Ines. She lay down and Steve positioned himself above her. He leant in and started to lick and tease her clit, she was swirling around his cock head then opening her mouth sucking gently letting him thrust his hips pushing it inside her mouth as time progressed he thrust harder more disappearing into her throat the buzzer rang. Watching Ines work was a real surprise this innocent woman was such a skilled operator.

It was then Ines go. She also turned a blue card. Her forfeit read tell the room which sexual task would be totally off limits to you and take the golden ticket. She smiled and clapped her hands in joy. "As you can guess from early thanks to Ron" she glared at me "anal sex I am not having a cock in my ass, no way never is anyone going to do that with me."

She picked up the golden ticket and kept it with her as the women all moved around a place. The cards were then dealt for the next round with everyone now naked.

I was next to Ines and was first to turn over my card which was blue. I read out the forfeit "perform oral sex to the person on your right hand side."

Ines looked at me showing her gold ticket "no funny business this time."

I laughed and said "Sandra cannot win now."

She smiled "yes that is true realising the significance of what was done before."

"I asked her to open her legs wide" which she did.

My tongue slowly teased her wet clit her pussy was very wet and pink inside as she pushed against my tongue my hands reaching up to pull on her small firm nipples. She lifted her hips forcing my tongue inside her to taste the sweet wet nectar. She held my head as her hips lifted higher my tongue teasing inside her then the buzzer rang. The forfeit over.

It was then Debbie's turn she had a blue card as well. It read have penetrative sex with the person to your left. You are to be on top in the position you find most comfortable. Debbie looked at her step Dad "I have to be facing away from you to do this."

She went over and turned to face the room. Steve held his cock as she, slide down slowly onto his shaft that was twitching as it entered his step daughter. She moaned as she started to move up and down looking at the rest of us.

Steve spoke "you are soaking wet."

Debbie replied "I know this is the naughtiest craziest evening of my life."

She moaned a little louder "squeeze my breast please" Steve did this and then buzz. The forfeit was over.

She sat down flushed. Steve then turned his card over which was blue. He then turned over his forfeit smiling he began to read it out. "With the person on your right hand side have a tit fuck."

His smile was massive he was going to be able to slide his cock between my wife's breasts something I guess he had dreamed about thousands of times. He was on his feet and his cock was hard. Sandra was on her knees her ample breasts soon wrapped around his hard shaft. He was moving it up and down as she squeezed them together. She started to talk to him, teasing him "I bet you are loving this my tits squeezed around your cock, you know it is smaller than your brothers, bet your wife's little tits do not feel great like this."

He was moving faster really enjoying the moment the time ticking down, then he exploded cum shooting up and over Sandra just before the buzzer went.

She looked at us "please can someone pass me some tissues."

Ines looked at her husband "sorry darling you are out."

She seemed happy just because she was closer to be crowned the winner. She said to the rest of us "now forfeits will be 2 minutes reset the clock please Debbie."

She did as her Mum asked. "Oh yes Sandra it is your turn."