Flirting Model Succumbs

Story Info
Flirting with them led to a job opportunity.
8.9k words
4.53
12.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke sat alone in the living room, TV playing but just background noise as she idly scrolled through social media on her phone when her teenage stepson Mike came home from college.

"Mum, I hope your gonna put some clothes on, it doesn't bother me but the guys are coming to pick me up soon!" he cried out on seeing her.

Brooke had been sitting out in the garden by the pool, and now despite coming inside was still wearing just her bikini. She pulled a face at Mike and got up off the sofa, pulling a scowl at him and then laughing.

"Okay, if you insist, but I wish you wouldn't hang around with them," she told him as she left the room and climbed the stairs, Mike watching her as she left.

Eighteen years old now, he'd always been a little socially awkward and easily led. Brooke was happy that he'd started leaving the house more now he had friends from college, but they weren't the kind of friends she would have chosen for him. A few times now the door had knocked and she'd answered it to find the police bringing him home. They were only minor things, like the last time the guys had dared him to steal bottles of vodka for a house party they were attending.

Mike was a lot like his father Dave in that way, he'd also been quiet and unassuming, chalk and cheese to Brooke's excessive flirtatious behaviour, more often than not very hands-on too. Dave had lost count of the number of times they'd been out and while he propped up the bar, Brooke had been the life of the party, dirty dancing with anyone who would do so, hands wrapped around anyone she was with. Despite how she acted, Brooke had never cheated on Dave. He'd left four years ago now, leaving a note saying he wanted to set her free as he was holding her back. He wasn't, Brooke loved him dearly, but he'd cut all contact. Brooke had remained single since then.

She was more surprised that Mike had stayed with her, telling his dad he was settled and didn't want a huge upheaval and new schools etc. He too had had no contact with him since. He never mentioned him, seemingly non-plussed that he'd gone.

The other thing she knew he was like his father for was the size of his cock. Not that she'd been staring or anything, a chance meeting on the stairs as he came out of the shower using a towel to rub his hair up, not knowing Brooke had come back and was climbing the stairs, his seven-inch flaccid member swinging between his legs. It also added to her curiosity that he'd never bought home any girls, Brooke remembering his father had only ever slept with one woman before he and Brooke got together and married.

Standing in her bedroom, she slid off the bikini and looked at herself in the mirror, smiling as she did so. Flirting was easier when you looked like she did. Thirty-seven years old she could pass for twenty-five easily. She had a 34C 24 34 figure still, which came in handy for the lingerie photo shoots she did to bring in some cash and saved her from working a dull full-time job. Her hair, cut into a pixie cut styled on Alice from the Twilight films, the fringe swept across her forehead and highlighting her royal blue eyes, was jet black still, with no hint of grey just yet. Standing 5' 10" without heels, she was an eye-turner.

Mike had gotten used to her walking around in very little, and she wondered what the guys would say seeing her in her lacy undies as she slid them on. Despite not being keen on the way they treated Mike at times, they were all easy on the eye. Mike was six foot tall and had quite a skinny build, his three friends were around the same height. John however was as wide as he was tall, with huge shoulders and chest where he worked out a lot. Todd and Jake were quite well built too, not to John's standards though.

The doorbell rang and she heard Mike open the door and greet them all, as she sauntered down the stairs. Three sets of eyes stared at her, taking the sight all in, Brooke as always liking the attention.

"You didn't say your sister was in Mike," John exclaimed, before laughing along with the others.

Mike turned, his face almost relieved as he saw she'd put on a loose dress that covered most of her body up. Brooke smiled at John and looked at his tight t-shirt showing off that impressive chest, and thanked him for the compliment, then asked if they wanted drinks. Mike told her no as they were going bowling. He walked to the door, groans from the others as they wanted to stay a little longer.

Now alone, Brooke ran through how the guys had all been staring at her legs, desperately trying to see up her dress but without alerting Mike that they were. Deep inside, Brooke was happy that three teenagers found her so attractive still.

A few days later the three of them had come around to play video games on Mike's console. Brooke was upstairs, getting ready. She'd told Mike she was going out for the evening so they could use the house, what he didn't know was that she had a night shoot. She came downstairs wearing a black dress over black stockings, to gasps from the boys.

"What?" she said seeing Mike's face drop, "I'm having drinks with someone," she lied.

"Lucky bastard whoever he is," John blurted out.

"Don't be sexist, it might be another woman," Brooke smiled.

She turned and walked out of the door, hearing Todd say he'd love to see that, Mike shouting at him that that was his stepmom he was talking about. Laughter roared as she shut the door. Brooke walked to the end of the drive to the car that was waiting for her.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the destination. She got out and went over to a car that belonged to the photographer she normally worked with, Bill. He was older than Brooke, in his fifties, but still in reasonable shape.

"So, where's the studio then?" Brooke asked.

Bill waved his arm around in a circle.

"You're standing in it, I do wish you'd read your emails properly. It did say it was a public shoot, that's why it pays more," he told her, "perfect outfit by the way."

Brooke vaguely recalled the email saying there'd be public and outdoor shots, she'd been mesmerised by the fee which was higher than normal.

"The online magazine wants shots in various places, as naughty as you want to go," Bill continued.

Brooke turned to look at the driver who'd bought her there, who was standing by the car.

"Pete's gonna follow us around, act as a lookout while I shoot you," he explained.

Brooke hadn't taken any notice until now, but Pete was decent looking. His body type was similar to Todd and Jake, although he looked a little older. It could be fun to pose around in her undies with Pete watching her.

They were on the edge of a small village, the sun setting as the street and house lights were coming on. Standing her under a road sign with the village's name on, Brooke posed in her dress, then pulled it off and posed for a few in just her underwear. Pete turned and signalled there was nobody about, and Brooke slipped off her bra and thong, leaving her in just her black flat shoes, black stockings and a black suspender belt. She crouched down by the sign, her knees splaying, Bill smiling broadly as her freshly shaved pussy came into view. A couple of pictures like that, a few on all fours with her arse facing the camera, then Pete signalled a car was coming. Brooke quickly pulled on the dress, Bill stuffing her thong and bra into his pocket.

They walked into the village and passed a couple walking their dog, oblivious that they had just missed seeing Brooke near naked spreading her pussy lips. The next hour or so was much the same, finding somewhere to take pictures while Brooke posed, at one point very quickly having to pull her dress back down over the top of her legs to disguise sitting on a bench in a pub garden with her legs spread wide.

Getting more and more turned on, the pictures got more risque. Walking down a small pathway, Bill saw a barn with large doors open, two lights on either side illuminating the entrance, and a tractor sitting inside. He beckoned to Brooke and Pete to take pictures there. Brooke was by now sliding fingers along her pussy, stopping for photos and then posing again. She almost wished it was a video shoot so she could get herself off.

"Exactly how strong do they want the pictures?" she asked Bill. He grinned.

"Well, Pete seems to be more interested in watching me now we're in the middle of a field, maybe he could join in?" Brooke said, winking at him.

Bill turned and looked at him.

"Well, you can't say you aren't enjoying watching," he said, pointing out the obvious tent in the front of his jeans.

"No face shots then," Pete said, undoing his jeans.

They looked on as he stripped off, his eight-inch erection standing proudly.

"Is that for me?" Brooke gushed, putting on a face of mock shock.

She sank to her knees and lightly grabbed his cock, making Pete jump. She opened her mouth as though ready to receive it, then turned and smiled at the camera. Bill was clicking away, giving instructions, Brooke eventually closing her mouth over the very tip of Pete's erection. He groaned loudly.

"A few more shots and we'll move on," Bill instructed.

Brooke stood and moved a leg up onto the step to the tractor cab, Pete moving behind her and reaching around to grab her tits. His erection poked into her back, until she bent forward more, his hands slipping to her hips, his erection pushing against her pussy lips.

"Hold that pose while I get shots from all angles," Bill told them.

Brooke could feel the fire in the pit of her stomach, the need to be filled, to have Pete ignore Bill and start pounding her, but she knew she had to wait for the photo session to end and then see what would happen.

Bill had pushed her down onto all fours now, Pete kneeling but his cock in the same position. Bill took his snaps and then stood up to check his camera.

"What the fuck is going on here?" a voice boomed out.

Brooke looked up to see a burly farmer striding towards the barn.

"Quick, fucking run," Bill shouted out.

Brooke quickly saw her dress out of the corner of her eye, grabbed it and started running, hearing steps behind her. She glanced behind and saw Bill but nobody else. They continued running until they came towards an opening by a road.

"Put your dress back on quickly," Bill instructed her.

Brooke did so and they walked out slowly onto the road. They followed it back towards the village and eventually found the cars, Pete wasn't about. They waited fifteen minutes, then Bill told her he'd give her a lift back. He'd phoned Pete and he'd told him he'd run the other way, chased by the farmer, and was in the next village around but okay, but would take him a while to get back to his car.

On the journey back Brooke was telling Bill how much she'd enjoyed the shoot, doing lingerie shoots was good but semi-hardcore was so much more fun. Bill told her she'd think so, even more, when the money rolled in.

"Maybe you'd consider being filmed going all the way?" he laughed.

"I don't think so, but never say never," Brooke laughed back.

Pulling up by her house she got out, Bill calling out to her and handing her her bra and thong back that he'd still got in his pocket. She took them and entered the house. The guys were still there, she could hear their laughter from the living room, and she went into them. She stood in the doorway, gazing at John who sat with no top on, his huge chest and biceps twitching as he steered the car on the video game.

"What's that you've got mum?" she heard Mike ask.

Brooke was puzzled and looked down where he pointed, realising he could see the lacy objects in her hand.

"Erm, nothing, I took a small jacket in case it got cold," she blushed.

"It was cold by the looks of it," Jake announced, nodding towards Brooke's erect nipples.

She smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her but leaving it ajar. She heard the guys asking Mike if it was her knickers in her hand, and laughing. She heard John say he'd love to wear them over his head and smell her scent while he wanked, telling Mike no wonder he wanted to stay living with her and not go with his dad, he'd be wanking over her every night too if so. Mike shouted at him to shut up.

Brooke quietly went upstairs, going into her bedroom and sliding her dress down and peeling off the stockings. Her pussy was still damp from earlier, and although she wanted to get herself off she didn't want to while the guys were still there. She lay down and must have fallen asleep, opening her eyes to see daylight coming through the windows. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, realising she was still naked and looked towards her clock to check the time. Her bedroom door was half open, she could have sworn she'd closed it last night.

Brooke got up and shouted out to Mike, who didn't answer. It was 8.30 am, he'd probably have gone to college by now. She went to select some undies to wear when the doorbell rang. She glanced out of the window, but couldn't see anybody. His mind raced, and she walked downstairs and pulled the door slightly open, hiding her nakedness behind it.

"Hi, delivery for you," the bemused-looking delivery driver said.

Brooke smiled and reached an arm out to take the parcel, just enough to expose the side of a breast. She saw the delivery driver look, then smile. Brooke thanked him, then closed the door. She giggled to herself, only just got up and already teasing someone.

The parcel had Mike's name on it, so she took it upstairs to put on his bed so he'd see it when he arrived back. His room was typical of a teenage boy, posters of scantily clad models adorned the walls, along with a few smaller pictures. His bedside drawer was open a little, and Brooke opened it up to find an old well-thumbed porn magazine. Brooke laughed to herself recalling hearing him grunting one night as he masturbated, thinking she was sound asleep.

Suddenly she jumped. There was a picture right in line with his pillows, A4 in size and laminated, stuck to the wall with blu tack. A woman lying on her front, bikini top undone so the sides of her tits were exposed, her bikini thong tucked in between her legs. On closer inspection, her pussy lips were just visible, the thong had slipped over a little. That woman was Brooke.

She sat upright, mouth open in shock. Why did her stepson have a picture of herself like that? Why had he taken it anyway? Her mind raced, wondering how or indeed if she should confront him about it. She needed to know why, but what would she do if she didn't like the answer? Only then Brooke realised she was still naked, sitting on her stepson's bed, wondering whether he masturbated over her or not.

The next few days were awkward, Brooke hadn't normally made a fuss about walking around with not much on, or indeed naked, but now she made sure she had a huge towel wrapped around her if she came out of the shower, or her dressing gown. If Mike noticed any difference in her behaviour, he didn't say anything or act differently. Brooke did ask what the parcel was, Mike said he'd ordered something to do with college.

Brooke had been out lingerie shopping in preparation for another shoot she had booked for that weekend, finding out a few new outfits she liked, and knew would look good on camera. Getting home she could hear noises coming from inside, and went in to the familiar sight of Mike and his friends, this time watching a football game and getting very noisy and animated every time there was a shot on goal.

A little turned on from trying on her new sexy lingerie, Brooke felt her stomach flutter seeing John in his normal attire, sitting watching the game in just a pair of shorts, beads of sweat running down his heavy chest. Mike said hello to her, and she told him she'd leave them to it and would be upstairs in her bedroom if they needed anything, saying it loud enough for John to hear. She climbed the stairs slowly, her mind racing hoping John would abandon the guys and come up after her.

Leaving the bedroom door open, half so she could hear if anyone was on the stairs and half so they could see her, Brooke placed the bags and the bed and piled the contents on the bed. She paused now and again, listening out, but heard nothing except raised voices still in the living room. She slid off her jeans and top and peeled off her underwear. She stood staring at herself in the mirror, liking what she saw.

She put on the first outfit, a black basque with blue bows adorned on it, which complimented her hair and eyes perfectly. The push-up cups made her tits look even more splendid than they already were. Finished off with black stockings, she imagined the looks on faces if she ventured downstairs wearing this. Brooke pushed her finger through her wet labia, shuddering at her touch. Reluctantly she removed her finger and then the underwear.

The next item with also black and blue, this one was a satin and lace bustier. This one was a lot more see-through, her nipples exposed through the flimsy fabric, the front plunging right down almost to her clit, the fabric held together with just a few snap clips. The same black stockings encased her legs, the tops now catching a dribble of her pussy juices running down her thighs.

The final outfit wasn't in mind for photoshoots, it had been bought with the intention of maximum flirtation. Brooke had treated herself to a latex plunge dress, which reached just to her upper thighs and had a plunging cutout at both back and front, reaching to just above her buttocks at the back and her pubic bone at the front. Not only did she like how she looked in it and knew the admiring glances she'd get in it, but she also enjoyed the feel of the material on her body.

The bedroom door was still wide open, she sat on the bed, raised her legs while listening to the guys downstairs, and rubbed her clit furiously until she came hard, crying out in pleasure. Relaxing, she looked towards the stairs, a little disappointed that none of them had sneaked up to watch her.

Looking at the clock she had an hour before Bill would be picking her up. Not bothering with underwear she took off the latex dress and slipped on a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. She wandered downstairs and into the living room. The guys were still watching football but as she entered the room she noticed Todd closing the lid on Mike's laptop down, a flushed look on his face. Jake and John sat on either side of him.

"Where's Mike?" Brooke asked, glancing around the room.

"Oh, he went to fetch more beers, there's only three left in the fridge," Jake answered.

"Can you be a love and get them for us please Mrs Benson?" John asked.

Brooke walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, bending to reach the three bottles on the lowest shelf. Her shorts rode right up into her buttocks, she could feel three sets of eyes burning into her skin as they marvelled at the curves of her arse. Brooke took as long as she could without making it obvious, standing and turning to see three heads turn away quickly.

"Here you go boys, and call me Brooke, Mrs Benson or Mike's mum is far too formal," she smiled.

"Sorry there isn't one for you Brooke, would you like a swig of mine?" Todd asked.

She took the bottle and drank quickly, a little too quickly, and beer ran down her chin and her chest, soaking into her t-shirt.

"Oops, such a waste, it's a good job I have to get changed soon anyway," Brooke said flirtingly.

The t-shirt started to stick to her upper cleavage but Brooke ignored it. Knowing it was sticking more and more to her tits too, she started making small talk about the game and how it had gone, then made her excuses to go and get changed. Getting to the top of the stairs she heard Mike come back, and excited voices from the living room.

The photoshoot went well, it was a softcore shoot indoors at Bill's studio. The black basque set went down a storm with Bill, who again prompted her to do a video shoot for him. Brooke told him she'd think about it after Bill told her the going rates and said he'd send her the portfolios of the guys. He dropped her off at home, the house seeming quiet for a change. Brooke walked in and saw a note from Mike, telling her he'd gone to bed early as they had a field trip the next day so he was out really early.