Flirting Model Succumbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" Mike cried out.

Brooke turned to look at him, a look of shock on his face. Her heart was telling her she wanted him to throw them all out, to put a stop to this, but her head was telling her that she was enjoying the fucking by how many times she'd cum, she'd just have prefered it to happen on her own terms.

"Come on in Mike, time to lose your virginity," John laughed.

"Oh, you're still a virgin?" Brooke said, remembering about him not bringing girls home, now it made even more sense.

She looked at him, wondering about his next move, imagining him walking off out of the doors and letting his friends continue with her. Instead, he started undressing to a round of cheers from the others. Brooke felt hands on her again and she was moved to a sitting position, Mike moving in front of her holding his 10" erection, and John pushed her head down onto him.

"Fuck her mouth, Mike!" Todd growled.

"No, I want her to suck me, I want her to want it as much as I do," Mike answered.

He pushed the tip of his cock onto her tongue, Brooke looking into his eyes as she sunk down onto his cock, tongue swirling around it, working him into her mouth. For one fleeting second, she closed her eyes and remembered how she used to work his dad, then quickly shook that thought from her mind. John loosed his grip on her head and Brooke moved her hands to behind Mike, gripping his buttocks, pulling him to her, working her pace more and more as she got used to his fat cock filling her mouth.

Suddenly he pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled her to a standing position. He sat on the sofa and beckoned Brooke to sit astride him. Putting her feet on the edge of the cushions on either side of him, he urged her to ride him but slowly. Brooke put her arms behind them and gripped the back of the sofa, watching the laptop screen as Mike's cock stretched her more than the others.

She saw movement at the sides of her as John, Jake and Todd all moved around, all masturbating. Jake climbed onto the sofa and offered his cock to Brooke who took him, just in time for him to start shooting his load. It made Brooke jump, and he shot over her hair, face and chin. Moving out of the way, John signalled to Todd and they stood on either side of her, pointing their cocks towards her.

Todd came again shortly after, shooting across her chin and tits, wiping his cock across her face, and then John added his load to her face also. Brooke had closed her eyes as he came, opening them to see how decorated her face was, semen all over her and dripping off her chin, and running down her cleavage.

"I want to fuck your arse," Mike said.

The guys all looked at each other, thinking he'd gone too far, and overstepped the mark, John thought there was no way Brooke would let him stick that long fat cock in her arse. Brooke didn't answer, simply raising herself so that his cock slurped out of her, then waiting until he gripped it, holding it in place against her arsehole, and squatting downwards.

Inch by inch she took him in, lowering herself more each time, biting her lip and suppressing crying out how much her arse was being stretched. Once fully inside her, Mike stopped her and made her look at the laptop, her arse full of cock and her well-used pussy oozing a mixture of juices. He muttered to her and she started riding him, Mike moving his hands around her waist and dictating the pace, not letting her ride him too quickly.

Brooke assumed he was making the most of it, trying not to cum, probably thinking he might not get the chance to fuck her again. when she tried to ride him quicker, he gripped her tighter and slowed her down. when she thought he might be getting closer, he released one hand and slid a finger down her pussy. He found her clit, his pace on it getting quicker and quicker, and Brooke felt her stomach churning once again. She tried to ride him but still, he held her tight, and then her body let go again, a flood of juices gushing from her pussy, soaking both of them's thighs.

She felt herself being moved off him, laying across the sofa, then moved again. She was placed across the back of the sofa, arse facing the camera, knees on the edge of the cushions, the three others behind it. She felt hands on her hips, Mike standing on the edge of the cushions, shuffling his feet over to push her knees closer together. Lining his cock against her arse once more, he checked behind him at the laptop screen, his hand went to her shoulder blades, pinning her down, and he roughly shoved his cock right into her.

Brooke screamed out loud, then again as he pulled right out and buried himself deep within her. At the angle he was at standing behind her, his cock was pushing downwards. He continued like this, knocking her breath out of her with each thrust, slamming his cock into her as hard as possible. Brooke's nipples and tits were getting sore, rubbing along the edge of the sofa where the cushion had moved from, but Mike wasn't letting up.

His hand gripped her shoulders as he started upping his pace, fucking her arse as fast as he could manage, his balls slapping against her thighs and pussy with each thrust. Brooke felt a splash across her face again, she hadn't noticed Jake was masturbating and had cum across her nose and mouth again. Todd was sitting on a chair watching on, but she saw John, erection in hand, move in front of her, mouth open as she gasped at Mike's fucking, John slid his cock into it.

She knew he was close as soon as he entered her, John tried to hold her head still while he fucked her mouth, but Mike's thrusts were too much even for John to keep her still. She heard Mike mumble something, and John answered, but she couldn't understand. Then she felt a hand rubbing the inside of her thighs, tracing upwards and a finger finding her clit. She could still see Todd from the corner of her eye, John had both hands on her head, and Mike was still gripping her shoulders, so it must have been Jake. She felt her stomach churn once more, Mike still mumbling.

Suddenly John grunted loudly and gripped her head tighter still, cumming and shooting his load deep into her throat, keeping his cock in place as it spurted time after time. She felt Jake's fingers work quicker, and then Mike started cumming also, flooding her anal passage, not stopping his relentless pace while he came. With the feel of two cum loads in her throat and arse, and Jake's fingers working their magic, Brooke came again, squirting over Jake's hand.

She lay over the sofa back, not moving even when John released his grip on her and moved away, not before wiping his cock in her hair, Mike pulling his cock from her arse and wiping it across her buttocks. She felt hands pull her arse open wider, gaping as it was from Mike's cock anyway, and she knew why. Her arse facing directly to the camera, she felt semen trickle from her sore arsehole, almost soothing as it flowed down over her red and swollen pussy. The hands having done their job moved, leaving her exhausted and motionless.

She half expected a little rest bite and then them to continue, but heard voices and the front door open and close. Footsteps came closer, Mike lifting her gently, carrying her upstairs and sitting her in the shower, then turning it on. He turned and left a towel for her at arm's reach. Brooke lay there, the water cascading over her, Mike simply saying goodnight as he left the bathroom.

Nothing was said over the next few days, Mike behaved as though it hadn't happened. The guys hadn't visited either, and Mike made no mention of them. Sitting watching TV, Brooke heard her phone go off, a message notification sound playing. She read the message, from Bill, expecting it to be about a photoshoot.

"Hey, caught my nephew watching a homemade porno earlier with his headphones on, then recognised you on screen, him too, and others. I don't how it happened, but I told you that you could earn really big money for doing the same thing with me filming. Oh, John says Hi by the way," it read.

Brooke read the message a few times, taking it in. She felt her heart beating faster, her knickers getting damp, reading the message and replaying that night over and over in her head. She read it again, wondering how to bring the subject up with Mike. She heard footsteps rushing down the stairs and he burst into the room with an excited look on his face.

"So, I've just had a message from John about earning some good money," he beamed.

"What doing?" Brooke asked, wondering if he was going to be so upfront about it.

"He didn't really say, but he's asked if I want to be in a film," he beamed.