Flirting Model Succumbs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the sofa, looking at the clock and wondering whether to try to find something to watch on TV or not, then noticed the note was propped against Mike's laptop. He didn't normally leave it downstairs, and she remembered Todd looking at it earlier. Powering it on, the desktop screen was littered with various icons and shortcuts, one marked as xxx. Brooke wondered if Mike had a folder for porn, but clicking it showed another folder entitled 'For The Guys'.

She looked bemused and realised about not seeing Mike bring any girls home. Was he gay? Did he not want to tell her? Was this what the folder title meant? Curiosity got the better of her, and she clicked it open. Various small images appeared, too small to make out properly. Brooke clicked the first image to enlarge it, and once fullscreen a slideshow started. Brooke gasped, the pictures all seemed to be of her.

They started fairly tame, the first few in a red tight dress she remembered wearing to a party about six months ago. They were taken at various angles, one where she was sitting and it looked like trying to get an upskirt shot, her lower thighs on show. It still hadn't clicked that Mike had taken them, until the next few were her lounging by the pool in a bikini, including the one she'd seen on his bedroom wall. Some were obviously taken from his bedroom, ones of her walking naked back to her room after showering, and some from the landing into her bedroom. There was also one of her lying asleep naked on the bed.

Brooke stopped the slideshow and paused on a picture, this one going further than the others. She hadn't heard him, but he'd taken a shot of her with her back to the door, right at the bottom of her bed, riding her dildo. Much as she was bemused as to why he'd been taking the photos, this one intrigued her, the way her labia gripped the dildo made her stomach flutter. She'd never watched herself before but now had an urge to do so.

She left the laptop on pause and sneaked upstairs as quietly as she could manage. She opened her bedside table drawer and took out her dildo, and picked up a large mirror, tiptoeing back down as quietly again. She placed the mirror against a wall, then altered the laptop so she could look at both simultaneously. Still wearing the black and blue basque and black stockings from the photo shoot, she slid off her very damp thong. The suction cup on the dildo stuck very nicely on the laminate flooring, allowing Brooke to put one hand on the sofa for balance and one on the coffee table ready to use the laptop again.

She lowered herself slowly onto the dildo, watching her wet folds move along the dildo as she rode on it gently, a little more each time, her thighs tensing as she squatted down onto the dildo and then pushed herself back up again. She watched herself in the mirror for a while, remembering Bill's words and thinking this would be similar to shooting a video for him, how it would look to the viewers. She pulled at the cups, allowing her tits into the air, pulling each erect nipple in turn, then started the slideshow again.

The images continued, Brooke riding slowly while watching, until it came to a video. The video started to autoplay, it was Brooke trying on lingerie and ended with her in a latex dress, her knees hitched up as she masturbated furiously, now and again looking towards the open doorway.

Brooke stopped in amazement. This was different, she'd been filmed earlier, and from her own bedroom. She knew Mike hadn't been in there, so how? Suddenly just as she glanced at the mirror thinking she'd seen something, a flash of light went off.

"Oh shit," Mike blurted out, standing in the doorway with his phone in his hand, the camera flash had gone off.

"Mike, seriously, what the fuck?" Brooke shouted.

"I came down to do a drink, and saw you fucking yourself in the living room," Mike answered.

"But you're taking pictures of me?" she asked. Brooke also noticed he was sporting a very obvious erection in his tight boxer shorts.

"Sorry mum, John made me do it, they said they'd stop being friends if I didn't," he answered.

Now the folder title made sense, he'd been taking them to send to all three of them.

Brooke pointed to the laptop "And the video?" she asked.

"John wanted more, he wanted me to set it up and then send him better than just pictures," he tried to explain.

"So, was that the delivery you had the other day, some sort of camera?" Brooke queried.

"Yeah, sorry, but I wasn't lying, it was sort of for college," Mike answered.

It suddenly dawned on Brooke how awkward and weird the situation was. She was still crouched on the dildo, with a laptop showing a continuous slideshow of pictures of herself, while her stepson stood in the same room with an erection that somehow her eyes kept getting drawn back to.

"Can I watch?" Mike suddenly asked, rubbing his crotch through his shorts.

"Watch what?" Brooke asked confused.

"You finish off," Mike gulped.

As he said he pulled his erection from his shorts and let them slide down his legs, kicking them off his ankles. He started stroking as Brooke's mouth fell open.

"Please?" he pleaded, "you know I'm gonna go upstairs and masturbate anyway. If you keep your back to me you can pretend I'm not here."

"Of course I'm going to know you're here!" Brooke cried out.

Everything was telling her no. He's your stepson, it's wrong. Very very wrong.

"Okay, but stay by the door and don't think anything else is happening. One time and one time only, oh, and nobody needs to know about this, especially your friends right?" Brooke heard herself say.

Mike smiled broadly and nodded. Brooke gulped, she was really going to do this. She started riding the dildo, in tune with Mike stroking his cock. She had her back to him but could see him through the mirror. He made her think of Dave and his 10" erection, Mike's being a little fatter though. It also made her realise she hadn't had sex for a few weeks now. Putting her hands down onto the floor, she leant forward pushing her arse up more.

"Oh fuck that's beautiful," Mike blurted out.

Resting her head on the floor, she put her hands back behind her and pulled her buttocks apart, opening her arsehole for Mike. He grunted loudly again. She tried to twist her head to look in the mirror, but couldn't see him properly. Brooke stopped, and got up off the dildo, turning to face Mike.

"You like my arse, Mike, you'll like this then," she heard herself say.

She squatted down, leaning backwards, the dildo lined up on her arsehole and lowered herself down. Mike groaned loudly again as he watched the dildo disappear into her anal passage until she rose and then sank back down again. Again she matched his pace, telling him to imagine he was the dildo. Mike was getting quicker and quicker, his hand becoming a blur, his eyes fixed between her legs. Sensing he was getting close, Brooke slid a hand down and rubbed vigorously at her clit.

Her timing was almost perfect, Mike's first spurt shooting out just as she shook, cumming hard herself and squirting onto the floor. Her body convulsed and then she felt a splash on her thighs, and another, as Mike stepped closer while still shooting his load. Brooke slid backwards off the dildo and lay on the floor, breathing deeply. Opening her eyes at last she looked up, but Mike had gone.

Nothing was spoken between them about it over the next week, Mike actually behaving as normal, like it had been a dream Brooke had had. She did notice his friends were around a lot more this week and wondered if Mike had said anything. She heard Jake make a passing comment about sexy undies but brushed it off as a coincidence. The one thing she had done though was found where the camera was in her room, hidden between two books and very well concealed.

Saturday came and the guys were going to watch a football game. As it was a beautiful warm sunny day Brooke asked Mike to message her to let her know when he was coming back home. While he was out she was going to take advantage of their secluded garden and top up her tan all over. She put a lounger out by the pool, covered it with a large towel, and lay back in the sun. The warmth of the sun, combined with the two bottles of wine she'd taken out in a cooler, eventually saw her doze off.

"Mum, what the fuck," she heard Mike cry out.

Laying on her stomach, she turned and saw Mike and his three friends all staring at her naked arse, her legs slightly open, pointing right towards them. She quickly jumped, trying to pull the towel around her, looking around for her bikini.

"I told you to message me!" Brooke cried out.

"I have done," Mike said, picking up her phone and showing her the notification.

"You don't need to get dressed on our account," John laughed.

He held her bikini out for her, and when she went to take it he dropped it to the floor. Reaching out to catch it, the towel dropped to the floor, exposing her full frontal nakedness to them all. She quickly picked up the towel and bikini and rushed into the house, her arse jiggling as she moved, the towel open at the back. Getting to her bedroom, Brooke started laughing to herself. She'd surprised herself with how much she'd enjoyed showing herself off to them, even if it was accidental. She'd seen John's face taking it all in, and liking what he saw.

She sat on the bed for around ten minutes, playing things through in her head. She could prolong the fun she thought as she put the bikini on. She walked downstairs, nonchalantly through the living room where they all now sat, and into the kitchen. She pulled bottles of beer out of the fridge and keeping one for herself, went and placed the others on the coffee table. She noticed the laptop was opened up.

"Enjoy these, I'll be in my bedroom," she smiled.

Leaving the room, she noticed them all grinning at each other and then watching her arse disappear from view. Getting back to the bedroom Brooke sat on the bed knowing the camera could see her and peeled off the bikini. She lay on her side, head facing the doorway, her arse facing the camera. As casually as she could she slid her fingers between her buttocks, across her arsehole and down through her wet folds. She listened out, trying to make out what the excited voices downstairs were saying.

Having teased herself enough while finishing the beer off, she put the bikini back on and walked back down to put the empty bottle in the bin. She walked into the living room and saw Mike wasn't there. The laptop was still open, but she couldn't see the screen.

"Where's Mike gone?" Brooke asked.

John grinned.

"We've sent him on an errand across town, he'll be back in around an hour maybe," he said.

The guys all started laughing, but wouldn't say where he'd gone. Brooke walked into the kitchen, with John following her. He'd taken off his t-shirt and was sporting the usual shorts. He stood next to her, their arms touching, an electric shock flowing through Brooke's body at his touch. She reached up, getting on tiptoes, trying to reach a saucepan from off the top of the cupboard. As she reached up, she felt the string on her bikini top open and his fingers on her back. She turned quickly, seeing John laughing.

"It's not like I haven't already seen them," he smiled.

Brooke looked past him into the living room, Jake and Todd seemingly taking no notice.

"It's only fair anyway, I see you staring at my chest all the time," he said, flexing his chest muscles as he spoke.

His hand rubbed at the front of his shorts where his cock was rapidly growing.

"I know you want to fuck me," he whispered into her ear.

"No I don't," Brooke hissed back.

His other hand quickly shot down the front of her bikini briefs, pulling out his fingers and holding them up to her face, her juices glistening on them.

"Oh, you fucking do alright," he laughed.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it down, rubbing it across his now erect cock, making her stroke him. She turned and looked towards the living room, the others still not looking.

"Not here, not now," Brooke gulped.

"I knew you wanted to. Give me a quick hand job then," he told her.

Brooke reluctantly stroked his cock, helped by him still holding her wrist. He was about 8" long but Brooke could barely wrap her fingers around his fat shaft. John threw his head back at her touch, and then suddenly hands went to the back of her head and pushed her downwards. Brooke looked up at him, her eyes pleading. John nodded to his cock.

"Thirty seconds, then you can stop."

With a last look towards the living room, she sunk her mouth down onto him quickly, trying to get it over with. He groaned, seemingly so loud the street could hear, but they still didn't turn around. His cock stretched her mouth and as she took him in, he started fucking her mouth, like he was trying to come within the thirty seconds. Finally, he pulled her mouth off his cock, Brooke coughing and a load of saliva dripping to the floor.

"Good fucking girl, you suck cock real good," John laughed.

Brooke stood up and looked for her bikini top, which John was holding in his hand. She held her hand out for it, but he told her he was keeping it for a trophy. She pointed to the living room, saying she needed to walk back through there. John shrugged and told her they'd seen her tits too, so again wouldn't hurt her. Brooke took a deep breath and walked towards the living room.

The next few seconds were a blur, she didn't know what was happening. As she turned her back on him, without warning John grabbed her around the waist, picking her up and carrying her into the living room. He walked behind the sofa, and effortlessly threw Brooke across the back in the middle, her head and tits over the cushions in between where Jake and Todd sat. He grabbed her hair with one hand, holding her head towards the laptop screen, the other hand sliding her bikini bottoms down, his erection pushing against her arse.

Todd turned the laptop slightly, and Brooke saw herself on screen, with John standing behind her. As she felt their hands from either side reach up and start kneading her tits and pulling at her nipples, she watched her mouth open wide as John entered her roughly from behind. She screamed, which made John laugh out loud. He slid right into her, paused, then grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms behind her back.

"When did the camera get moved?" Brooke panted. Laughter broke out.

"Oh, it hasn't been. Mike got first dibs, his is the one in your bedroom. Jake picked the bathroom, and Todd decided his would go in the kitchen with a view down the garden, the one in here is mine," John explained.

He wiggled his hips about, moving his cock about inside Brooke, then pulled out and crudely thrust back in to the hilt, holding her wrists with one hand he slapped her arse hard with the other, making Brooke cry out again.

"The one in the kitchen came in very handy just," Todd told her.

"And I got some great footage of you dildoing in the shower the other day," Jake continued.

"But, I got the golden ticket, the same day we set this one up in here I got to watch you mutually masturbate with Mike," John grinned broadly.

He thrust into her again, slapping the other buttock this time. Brooke cried out again.

"You saw that?" Brooke whimpered.

"Oh, we all did, thanks to Mike. He's set up all the cameras and linked them all to our laptops, and they record all day. Really easy to edit down too," John explained.

"Mike did all that?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah, you've been prick teasing him, and us, for months now, it's time to pay out at last," John gloated.

He didn't give her the chance to answer, instead, he leaned forward a little more and started to fuck her hard and fast, slapping her buttocks until they were red and raw, trying to drive his cock as far into her as he could manage. Todd and Jake both stood, now naked, their erections in hand pointing towards her open mouth.

"Suck them," John instructed.

Brooke turned her head slightly, but Jake took control, holding her head still while he fed his cock into her open willing mouth. Each thrust from John forced her down onto Jake's cock, making her gag, saliva dripping down her chin and onto the sofa. Just as she was getting used to his 7" member pushing deep into her throat, he pulled out and Todd took his place. He was around the same size as Jake, and he too held her head as still as possible while forcing his cock into her mouth.

John suddenly stopped, telling the others he knew what Brooke would like. He put his hand around her waist and easily picked her up again. Brooke was relieved to move, the back of the sofa had been rubbing across her upper thighs, leaving a heavy red mark which was sore. He walked around and sat in the middle of the sofa, his arse right on the edge of the cushions, and pulled Brooke down onto his lap. Putting his arms behind her knees he lifted her, then slid her down onto his cock crudely. Brooke yelled out again.

"You like to watch yourself now don't you, well watch the laptop then," John told her.

With his elbows locked into the back of her knees, and his hands behind her head, he effortlessly picked her up and pulled her back down onto his cock, using her like a human fleshlight. Holding her head steady, Brooke watched the screen, watching her wet pussy lips moving along with the thrusts of his cock, seeing the very tip of his cock appear and then being pulled back down until only his balls showed. His pace was relentless, and then Brooke felt a familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach, growing inside her.

"No, no, no, no, aaaaggggghhhhhh," she cried out as her orgasm flew through her, her body shaking as much as John's grip allowed, watching herself on screen as her juices exited her body.

She felt herself being moved and was lying face down across the arm of the sofa. Todd grunted as he entered her from behind, and John twisted sideways on the sofa and pulled her head down, pushing his cock into her mouth.

"Taste it, suck it clean," he cried out.

She tried to move but Todd grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back, using them as leverage. He fucked her as hard and fast as John had, then pulled out as Jake told him he wanted a piece of her pussy. Jake wasn't as brutal as the others, but he resumed slapping her buttocks where John had been earlier. John and Todd quickly swapped places, and Todd held her mouth firmly on his cock as Jake fucked her.

With Todd's hands on her head, and Jake holding her wrists, she knew it was John who started roughly pulling and scraping his fingernails across her erect nipples, then she felt his hand stray between her legs, and found her clit instantly. Brooke tried to move which made things worse, and shortly afterwards she came again.

She felt herself being moved again, this time Todd sitting where John had. after pushing her down onto his cock, she felt hands on her wrists and ankles, and both were pulled backwards, John and Jake standing behind the sofa, her legs splayed as far wide as they could go. While they held her steady, Todd fucked her hard and fast from underneath. Brooke groaned, and then whimpered as Todd's cock started pulsing. Timing it perfectly he slid a hand across her clit and Brooke came again, tipping Todd over the edge as he emptied his seed deep into her pussy.

He crudely pulled her off and threw her onto the sofa, his load seeping out of her, but there was no letup as Jake swapped places and her wrists and ankles were forced upwards again. Brooke's pussy squelched loudly with the remnants of Todd's semen lining her pussy walls, John held her head towards the laptop and made her watch herself get fucked hard. She groaned again as her body betrayed her, and started moaning louder. She came hard again, just as the door opened.