All Comments on 'Flirting with Innocence'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bland and dry drawing outnumbered by ridiculous trivial congectures.

The beginning of a journey to the cloaca of fatuous disaster

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 4 years ago
Meh

All imagination, no substance on either side (at least that is what is presented)...

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I haven't been there.

The part where I am to enjoy her with another man or envisioning her doing another man never comes up. But the flirting, by her, has but I step in right away and shut her down. I know she still does it (i've been told) but not when I am around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really,all this story does is tell us she will cheat and do it soon

It isn’t innocent and he knows it. Her flirting will lead to her cheating. Such a loser, trying to justify her actions. Maybe if you were stronger and show her you were man, perhaps she wouldn’t flirt. Hubby’s action or inaction will lead him to cuckville

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Not Much of a Relationship

Cheating now or tomorrow. Still loathsome.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Is this author retarded?

Wow this is awful

Vix_GiovanniVix_Giovanniabout 4 years ago

Five stars. Excellent short story, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was there a point to this?

Jealousy rears its ugly head? Not much to it.

1 star

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I haven't been there, but I've watched it.

I really do hate a flirt. It's dishonest behavior on every level. You described it terribly well. Good job, but I can't say I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
youthful ignorance

The lack of respect among the youth is amazing. The lack of self control or regard for self preservation should also stir some thoughts.

It is obvious that this is a young couple that hasn't been together long. With all probability the next chapter will be one of frustration and cheating. The signs are all there; lack of communication, flippant regard for the concerns of the partner, outright disdain for the sanctity of the marital vows or the institution itself. A grown adult treating their "life partner" like an interfering/caring parent (sound familiar?).

This is the symptomology of communism overtaking the last remnants of American life. Attack the foundations: church, education and family. Soon we will be like the rest of the fallen world, slaves to the system (thanks Barak you leftist, commie piece of garbage).

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maybe an illustration of the forethought and the maneuvering that preceeds the sexual adultery.

If the brain is the most important sex organ, then they both have been having sex outside their marriage for some time. Maybe counseling, or maybe just cut their losses and move on.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing here to even care about.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
It's horrible ...

But brilliantly written. It is that elephant in the room, a happily loving couple silently, secretly, playing role play. It's horrible wondering just how close to home this might be. 5* for an excellent flash story.

FantasyXYFantasyXYabout 4 years agoAuthor
This is a 750 word challenge story

Notes from the author...

The idea here is a guy (the husband) is trying to get you to relate to how crazy it makes him when his wife has an enjoyable conversation with another man. He imagines that she is flirting... when she really isn't.

Despite his thoughts, he isn't a controlling bastard and does the adult thing. He avoids going off the deep end over it. Marrying her didn't lock her up or put her in a cage. He also knows it's his own stupid imagination that is causing this issue.

Ultimately he tells you (person he is talking to) that he did nothing about what he saw his wife doing, and left the trust in his relationship in tact. It was the proper response.

In the end, he knows it's all in his head. They both love each other and would never actually cheat.

*** I thought this simple tale would be easy to tell in 750 words, but it turned out to be quite a challenge. I guess that is why they call it a 750 word CHALLENGE.***

phill1cphill1cabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!!

I loved and hated it!!

Awesome build up and explanation with Hemingwayesque brevity.

5 stars!!

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
nice tease

Mmmm if all in his head why was her response "nervous" and why didn't she offer more than "just an old friend"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waste of time

Whats the fucking point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And?

It's one thing to flirt. It's another to physically and mentally disparage your marriage and your spouse. These two need a divorce or a long session with the marriage counselor to see if there's any reason to still be married.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Az író gondolatának végigvezetése....

A gondolat végigvezetése,nagyon jó,de a legutolsó mondattal nem értek egyet!"Egyikőtök se tévedne el soha,és mélyen szerelmes belé! " Nos hát ezt nem garantálnám !Ha már szeretkezésük közben annyira felizgul a flörtölés által,akkor ott lapul a hátsó gondolatában a csalás érzése,lehetősége és gondolataiban már meg is tette,annak ellenére hogy a házastárssal műveli a megszokott szexet !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An endless useless femdom fetish cuck propaganda. This is very much hated in this LW category, what's the point ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He should dump this stupid bitch at the first opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
312 Followers
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...