Flirting with Sally

Story Info
Flirting leads to an erotic night for hubby and wife.
7.9k words
4.41
48.8k
80

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

I don't think Sally was quite ready for the reaction she received to the body she had worked so hard to attain over the last year. I'm not sure I was either.

A year of diet and exercise had culminated in her running her first triathlon with me the previous weekend and for us to take a three-night cruise from the port of Los Angeles down to Ensenada in celebration, an itinerary known as the booze cruise. Her reward for all that work and self-denial was a long weekend to eat and drink all she wanted.

While I'd loved her 44-year-old body as much as I did when we met in college, I had to admit that the 45-year version was banging. At five-ten and now just 130 pounds, with her long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and golden tanned skin, she was a California goddess.

The running had slimmed her long legs, the biking toned her already gorgeous ass, and the swimming had tightened her arms and core while accentuating her full, firm breasts.

I marveled at her bikini-clad body as she got into the top deck hot tub next to me, and while I noticed the looks she was getting from the men on deck, she was oblivious to it. She'd never been a girl who actively sought the attention of the male gaze.

"God this hot tub feels good, Drew," she said as she sat down next to me. "You're gonna have to drag me out of here for dinner."

But it wasn't long before we got out at Sally's request as the tub filled with a bunch of early 20 something guys who were drinking heavily. From the snippets of conversation I caught, it seemed that they were fraternity brothers from a local university. Jock types who were too loud for Sally.

When she got out of the water ahead of me I caught their eyes staring at her ass as she pulled at the bottom of her suit that had ridden up a bit in the water. I gotta say, I felt a bit of pride that Sally was getting checked out. In fact, I felt my cock stir ever so slightly in my trunks.

When we got back to our cabin, I kissed Sally passionately, picked her up, and lay her back on the bed. In moments I had the triangles of her bikini top pulled to the side and I began sucking at her hard, tiny nipples, earning a moan in response as my hand went between her legs.

I pulled aside her swim bottoms and slid a finger into her slick pussy, my own cock now rock hard.

Sally rolled on top of me, pushing my shorts down and grabbing my cock to guide into her. She rocked her hips against me as my hands slid up the side of her tight body to squeeze her breasts, pushing them together and flicking my thumbs across her stiff nipples.

As she squeezed her pussy around my cock, I came hard, pumping my semen into her as she smiled above me.

"Damn," she said with a laugh, "What got into you, Drew. I can't remember the last time you came that quick."

"Guess it was looking at my hot wife all afternoon by the pool," I replied. She kissed me passionately as I felt my own cum leaking out of her onto my balls and the sheets below us.

"Well, you owe me one now, but we can pick this up after dinner tonight."

I took a quick shower and then headed out to our small balcony to watch the coastline pass as Sally got dolled up for dinner. My mind kept drifting to the image of those young men staring at her ass, and how worked up it had gotten me.

I also started thinking about the adults-only topless deck and wondered if I could get Sally up there. Not because I wanted to see other women topless, but because suddenly the idea of other guys seeing her half nude was making my freshly fucked dick start stirring again.

But there was really no chance. Sally would assume I wanted to go up there for the thrill of seeing someone else, and besides, she'd always been pretty shy about her body. Even the bikini she had on today was on the conservative side, fully covering her ass and breasts.

So an hour later, as the sun was starting to set, when she finally came out to the balcony, I was stunned beyond words by her outfit. It was a tight black dress that came down just a few inches below her ass. From where I was sitting when she came out, I felt like I could almost see her panties.

On top, the dress was very low cut, she was wearing a pushup bra that had her C cup breasts looking like Ds, and the diamond pendant necklace she was wearing dipped ever so slightly into her cleavage.

Her hair, which she typically wore pulled back into a tight ponytail, had been done up as well, and she wore just the right amount of makeup to give her a sultry, maybe even slightly slutty, look.

"Wow," I stammered after looking her up and down for a long moment. "You look incredible!" "It's not too slutty, is it," she asked softly.

"Not at all!"

"I wasn't expecting it to be quite so short or low cut when I ordered it, but god it feels good to wear. I can't remember the last time I fit into a 6, and I forgot that I'm taller than most girls that size."

She spun around, letting me see the way it showed off the skin of her strong back and the way it hugged her butt. I didn't see any panty lines and figured she must be wearing a thong underneath.

"It's great, sweetie. I just don't know how I'm going to make it through dinner without ravishing you."

"Then I chose wisely," she said with a grin.

When we got to the dining room, we were disappointed that we hadn't gotten the table for 2 that we'd requested, and were seated instead at a larger, round table for 8. We were the first ones to our table, and after thirty minutes, a couple of cocktails and an appetizer later, thought that the other diners were not going to show at all.

Since we'd left our room, I'd noticed the looks that Sally was getting from men as we walked down the halls of the cruise ship, from other husbands and even, I thought, some wives from around the dining room as we talked and drank. The liquor was going right through me, and I excused myself to the restroom before our main courses came out.

When I got back, Sally was no longer the only one at the table. The other six chairs had been taken by a group of young men, one of whom I recognized from the hot tub, sitting to Sally's right. He was hard to miss, well over six feet and obviously an athlete of some kind, dressed in a simple t-shirt that showed off his heavily muscled arms and shoulders.

Sally kissed me as I sat, and we ran through a quick set of intros, with Sally introducing me as her husband. Carson was the guy next to her, a ginger with green eyes and broad shoulders. I guessed he was a few inches taller than my six feet, and certainly had more hair.

The rest of the names I don't remember. By the time we were done with names and where froms (the guys all went to Cal), the maitre d had arrived to take their orders and Sally decided to hit the restroom herself.

Once the orders were taken and it was just me and the guys, one of them from across the table looked at me.

"See, this guy knows how to do it. How long ago did you trade-in?"

"What?" I replied, confused.

"For the new model? She's what, 15, 20 years younger than you? That's the dream, right? Marry a girl out of college and then once you're successful enough, you..."

I assumed he trailed off from the look on my face, somewhere between anger, amusement, and curiosity.

"Sally and I have been married for 20 years. We're both 45," I replied.

"Oh shit, Carson, you said you wanted to hit that. She's older than your mom!"

As the other guys laughed, Carson looked right at me, "Still would! I mean, if you guys are into that kind of thing. You're a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife for so many years."

I was at once dumbfounded and yet strangely excited. The nerve and confidence of this kid! The table got quiet as the guys waited for my response, and the tension was suddenly thick. At that moment, though, what I was wondering was how Sally would respond to being flirted with by a guy more than 20 years younger than her.

"I am a lucky guy, Carson. And no, that's not our thing, but you won't offend me by looking at her or even flirting with her. Just don't be surprised if you end up with her drink in your face," I said with a grin.

Almost an hour later, everyone was finishing with their main courses and Carson was laying the charm on thick. To my surprise, Sally kept engaging with him, occasionally giggling like a schoolgirl and even blushing when he commented on the necklace between her breasts.

"That was Drew's Valentine's gift to me last February," she responded while picking up the pendant to give him a closer look.

Carson's eyes were clearly more interested in what was below the necklace, though.

"Well, your husband certainly knows how to treat his girl," he said, causing her to blush once more and turn towards me for a quick kiss.

As she turned back to Carson, I put my hand on her leg, right at the edge of her dress. I let my finger trace a line along the inside of her thigh, and my pinky slipped under the edge of the fabric.

I wasn't expecting it to go any further and had really only put my hand there as an unconscious reaction to Carson's relentless flirting with Sally. Wanting to claim her as mine, or something. But to my surprise, Sally shifted her leg closer to me under the tablecloth, causing my hand to slide further up her leg.

My fingertips couldn't have been more than an inch away from her pussy at that point, and I could feel the heat being generated there. Meanwhile, Sally just continued to look and nod at Carson, while I turned my attention to the other guys, who were busy talking about the upcoming college football season.

Sally giggled again and opened her legs yet again. This time, I slid my hand down at the same time and discovered that she wasn't wearing a thong. She wasn't wearing panties at all.

My fingers were touching the smooth, bare skin just above her vulva. I turned to look at her, but she didn't look back, staying intently focused on Carson and showing him the diamond bracelet that she had on her right hand.

My cock became rigid in my pants under the table. Sally was letting this buck flirt with her while she invited her husband to touch her. It was incredibly sexy. We'd never been much for public displays of affection in general and had certainly never done anything like this. I wondered how far I could take this. When I slid my hand down so that my fingers slipped between her slit, I found it already moist. I found her clit, and began to rub tiny circles.

"Did you go to a football school, Drew?" one of the guys asked, though I was so caught in the moment with Sally that I didn't respond at first.

"Well?"

"Oh, huh, sorry, yeah, Sally and I went to UCLA," I said as I turned my head back to the frat guy who asked the question. They responded with some comment about how Cal was going to kick our ass this year.

Meanwhile, Sally's pussy had gone from damp to wet, and she opened her legs further. I was just getting ready to slide a finger inside her when dessert arrived. She closed her legs and I pulled away, the moment gone.

After dessert, Sally quickly excused us, said we'd look forward to seeing them at dinner tomorrow, and practically dragged me back to our cabin. She flopped onto the bed, legs dangling over the edge, and I pushed her dress up around her waist as I knelt in front of her. She spread her legs wide and I went down to her pussy, hungrily licking her clit and then sliding two fingers deep into her soaking wet tunnel.

She began moaning immediately, her breath quickening. I'd always loved eating her out, typically bringing her to two or more orgasms before fucking her. She rarely orgasmed from just having my penis in her, but I'd learned how to take her to incredible heights with my tongue and fingers.

"Oh my god Drew, god yes! Why did that desert have to come when it did? I wanted your fingers in me so bad at the dinner table. It felt so naughty to not wear panties. I was so worried you'd think I was a slut, but, OH GOD, ahhhhhh, ohhhh when you started to touch me I knew it waaaaasssss, ohhhhhh."

Like me earlier in the day, she was on the edge of coming quicker than I could ever remember, as if she had been set up on a hair-trigger. I added another finger into her as she got closer and closer, but then pulled my mouth away to look up at her beautiful eyes.

"It was incredibly hot, touching you while Carson flirted with you. Did it make you wet, the way he was staring at your breasts and your neck? What would he have thought if I'd made you cum at the table?"

I was thrusting three fingers in and out of her at a rapid pace and could feel the walls of her vagina pulsating around them.

Together, they were thicker than my own cock, which, while average in length, was on the skinny side. She responded by getting wetter and wetter, her juices now running down my fingers towards the palm of my hand.

"Your touch made me wet. The way you fucked me in the room before dinner made me, ahhhh, ah GOD YES, please! Please lick me, Drew, please! I need to... ahhhhh"

"Did you know his friends thought you were my trophy wife? That you were 15 years younger than me? That Carson wanted to hit this? To fill you with his college cock? That he asked me if we were into that kind of thing?"

Sally grabbed my head at that point and pushed me back down into her lap. I flicked her clit with my tongue once more and I took her over the edge, her body shaking and her legs tensing around my head as she screamed in pleasure.

As her orgasm peaked and then faded away, I pulled my fingers out of her, undid my pants, letting them fall around my ankles, and lifted her ankles above my shoulders, thrusting into her drenched pussy.

"It didn't make you jealous," Sally asked through pants as she caught her breath. I responded by thrusting harder into her.

"You came home with me. You're my girl."

"And I always will be."

"That's right, baby," I said as I continued to pound at her pussy, my cock slathered in her juices and my balls already tightening.

"Did it turn you on? Seeing another man looking at me like he wanted to put his penis in me?"

Turnabout, it seemed, was fair play, and it was working. I began thrusting even faster, could feel the orgasm rising up inside me.

"When I... oh god... when I saw him and his friends staring at your ass in the hot tub... Ohhh... fuck it made me want you so bad."

"I could tell. The way you fucked me when we got back. I didn't know why then. But I liked it. I thought it was just seeing me in the bikini, so I teased you with that dress. By not wearing panties. But what you really wanted was to see me ravished by Carson. To have his penis inside me while I..."

"Oh god oh fuck ohhhhhh!" I screamed as the orgasm hit me and I shot my seed deep into Sally. As I came, I pulled her legs around my waist and kissed her deeply as I continued to shoot stream after stream of hot cum into her. Then I rolled off to her side, spent.

"God you're hot, Drew. That was crazy."

"Yeah."

Sally covered her eyes with her hands then and began to blush deeply. "Oh my god, I can't believe I said all that. You know I don't really want to do that, right? Oh god, I'm sorry."

"Of course baby, it was just pillow talk. It was hot."

"I mean, you told him we aren't into that kind of thing, right? This was just a wild thing between us. You don't really want..."

The truth was, while she'd been saying it, I was imagining Carson fucking her. Imagined him stretching her and making her orgasm while I watched. But in the aftermath...

"No, baby. I told him we weren't into that. But I did encourage him to flirt with you."

"You did?!?"

"Yeah, and I gotta say, I liked the results."

She playfully slapped me across the chest then. "God I love you."

"I love you too. It's not too late to grab a drink and go dancing if you're up for it."

"Did you seriously just ask me to go dancing?"

I'm not much of a dancer. "Yeah."

"Is it gonna make you fuck me like that again when we get back?"

"Guaranteed. Besides, on a dark dance floor with you in that dress, who knows what kind of trouble we can get into."

Sally decided that she needed to shower again before going back out, so it was a good hour before we found ourselves at the bar just outside the little disco on the ship.

We could tell from our seats that it was absolutely packed in the club, so we figured we'd have a few drinks and let the crowd die down before venturing in. Besides, I really wasn't much of a dancer, and the booze would hopefully provide some liquid courage to get me past my fear of other people seeing me make a fool out of myself.

It ended up taking three drinks, but with the crowd still not thinning out, I finally took Sally by the hand and led her into the club to dance. Thankfully, it was so packed that no one was really dancing, it was more just swaying with the music and trying not to bump into anyone else.

I moved behind Sally at one point and pulled her ass close to me. Knowing that she wasn't wearing any panties had my dick hard already, and she began to grind into it. I figured it was dark enough to try, so I moved my hands down to the bare skin of her upper thighs and cupped my fingers underneath. To my delight, I felt her bare, wet pussy lips with my fingertips, but she quickly spun around to kiss me.

"Drew, that's so naughty. What if someone saw?"

"What's the worst that could happen? They kick us out of the club?" I squeezed her ass as I whispered in her ear, pulling her warm crotch into my stiff dick.

"Or kick us off the ship, and I don't get to fuck you again tonight." She whispered into my ear with a lick.

"That would be a travesty," I replied.

It was then that I noticed, just a dozen or so feet away, Carson dancing with a woman who appeared to be much closer to his age. He looked over at me, then down to my hands on Sally's ass. I shifted my hands up, pulling the fabric with it and briefly showing him my wife's bare ass before letting it drop back down again.

"Careful, Drew. I think you just flashed my ass to the dance floor." Then she said with a sultry sigh, "And it's making me horny."

Behind her, Carson was moving towards us, alone.

This was getting interesting. I'd done it to tease him, to show off what I had. I hadn't expected him to leave the girl he was dancing with and make his way over to us.

"Hey guys," he said as he approached us. Sally looked over at him and smiled, but kept dancing with me.

"Drew, would you mind letting me dance with this beautiful young lady?"

Expecting a no from Sally, I decided to play along, knowing how much this flirting was turning her (and me) on. "Sally, baby, would you like a dance with Carson here. I could stand to take this one off."

As Carson stood respectfully off to the side, Sally looked deep into my eyes with trepidation, while biting her lower lip, as if trying to figure something out.

"Only if you really want me to," she finally said to me.

In response, I took her hand in mine and offered it to Carson, who took it with a smile. Then I leaned over to his ear and said, "She's not wearing panties. If you ask nicely, maybe she'll prove it to you."

Carson gave me a nod and a smile as Sally looked on curiously at me.

"I'll be back after a song or two, have fun," I said to Sally as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

I wandered over to a bar at the edge of the club and turned around to watch my wife dance with this young man. I also wondered about what I said to him. Again, I didn't think Sally would agree to be groped by him on the dance floor, but I thought that if he asked, it would drive her even crazier with desire.

It was crazy. I'd never fantasized about watching Sally with another man. I didn't care for porn with two guys and one girl. But something about the way she was responding to his flirting at dinner, to agreeing to dance with him now, to knowing that she was going back to the room and back to our home with me? It was intoxicating.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers