Flirting with Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

"Oh my, oh my goddddd, Drew! Don't stop eating my slutty, sloppy pussy! I can't believe we did that. I can't believe what... a... slut... your wife is! I'm sorry I liked it so much... did you... ahhhhh... like it... Oh god what did you think... ahhh... watching his cock... ohhhhh... Fuck Drew, you're going to, ahhhhhh!"

Sally came at last, her pussy gushed out liquid across my face, chin, and down my hand. A torrent of her juices dripped down me to the sheets below. Her whole body shuddered violently above me. I'd never seen her come so hard.

As soon as her orgasm was over, she took her mouth from me and turned around to put me inside her sloppy pussy. The feeling of her soaking wet, freshly fucked cunt around me felt like nothing I'd ever experienced before, and I began to thrust into her like a man possessed.

"I need your cock so bad, Drew. It feels so good to have you inside me again."

We made love till we were both spent, falling asleep finally in the early hours of the morning as I stroked her hair and wondered what the next day would bring.

I'll leave that story for Sally to tell when she's ready, but I will let you know that three years later, Sally and I are just as much in love as we were the day we got married and still run triathlons together once a year. We haven't had another adventure like that weekend, but I still get a twinge in my shorts when I see a guy looking at Sally, and still feel my pulse race when someone flirts with her.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers