Flirting with Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

Carson, I had to admit at that point, was a handsome looking man, tall, well built, young, charming. The girl he'd been dancing with before coming over to us was a hot young thing, and yet he left her to dance with MY wife.

I started wondering how far Sally would let this go. Would she bring him back to the room and fuck him right in front of me? What if she enjoyed it? What if this guy had a cock that could get her to cum just from penetration? What if she realized what she was missing in me and could get from him?

My cock was straining against my boxer briefs to the point of being uncomfortable. I wondered why I was thinking about all of this. And why in the world was it turning me on so much.

While all these thoughts were rushing through my head, I saw that they were now dancing much closer together. Sally had turned around and backed into him, and his hands were on her hips. I saw him lean in to whisper something to her and a bright smile came across her face. She scanned the room, perhaps looking for me, but we didn't make eye contact. She looked back to him, said something, and nodded.

He spun her around again and pulled her tight to him. Another couple blocked them, I could only occasionally see their heads through the crowd. A minute later, I'd lost them completely. Two songs later, I was about to head back on the dance floor to reclaim my wife, when a tap on my shoulder nearly made me jump to the ceiling. Sally was back, just her.

"Miss me?"

"You have no idea! Where's Carson?"

"One of his buddies pulled him away," she gave me a kiss and then grabbed my hand, "come on, I want to dance with my husband."

I was overwhelmed with relief at hearing those words, but also, felt just the slightest twinge of disappointment that this wild adventure had come to an end. We got out onto the dance floor and began to dance once more.

"Drew," Sally asked as we swayed to a slower song, tight in each other's arms.

"Yeah, sweetie," I replied, staring into her eyes and seeing a hint of fear.

"I'm so sorry, I think I got a little carried away, dancing with Carson. You'll forgive me, right?"

"There's nothing to forgive. I was the one who suggested it."

"I know, but, Drew... I... we were dancing, and it was so exciting... and then Carson... he told me that he thought I wasn't wearing any panties... Drew, I don't know what got into me, but I took his hand and I moved it from my hip to my leg..."

My mind was exploding as Sally told me this, and my cock pulsed in my pants and against her body.

"... and under my dress. Drew I'm so sorry, but I let him touch me."

"It's okay, sweetie, do you feel how hard I am right now. It was just a little touch, and you came back to me."

She took a long breath, gauging my reaction, "It wasn't just for a second. He rubbed my pussy, Drew, and it was so wet. And then he slipped a finger inside me. Right on the dance floor. Right where anyone could see. His friends were there, hiding us from the rest of the crowd. But I couldn't see you. And I couldn't believe I was letting a stranger touch me like that."

My heart raced in my chest, desire flooded my mind. Rational thought had left me, I should have been angry, but I was excited instead.

"And then I pushed my ass back into his lap and ground against his cock while he fingered me. I could feel his big cock through his pants and my dress. It was so dirty, doing that with him. With a man who wasn't my husband. I stopped and he pulled his finger out of me, and then his friend came over. I'm so sorry, Drew."

At that moment, I wasn't sure if Sally was just teasing me or if she had actually done all those things. And, god help me, I hoped it was the later.

"Don't be sorry, sweetie. It's half my fault. I told him you weren't wearing panties, that you might prove it to him if he asked nicely. I just wanted to rile him up because I knew you were coming home with me. But it's fine. I... I kind of like how into you he is. How he's turning you on but your mine."

"So you... you wanted me to?"

"I... I was pushing the situation... I wanted to see how far it would go..."

Those big blue eyes kept staring right into mine, searching for what I was feeling, thinking. I kissed her deeply on the dance floor, our tongues intertwining as the beat of the music sped up. My blood was boiling, my face hot, not with anger, but with lust.

"How far do you want it to go?" she asked after we broke the kiss.

"I... I thought he left with his friends?"

Sally paused for a long moment.

"He's waiting for me to come back. He said I should talk to you before it went..."

"What do you want, my love," I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. It was surreal. Suddenly it felt like we were the only two people on the dance floor. On the entire ship.

Sally smiled at me and shook her head, "I asked you. And, Drew, I don't trust myself right now. I'm so horny I almost came when you kissed me. I'm so wet I can feel my juices running down my inner thigh. I just want you, but if seeing me with another man is something you've fantasized about... something you want... this is your chance."

"You wouldn't be disappointed if I said no? That this is happening too fast and maybe we aren't making a rational decision? One that we might regret?"

"No. I just want you to take me back to our cabin and make love to me like on our honeymoon."

I thought about that for a long few seconds, then asked, "And you won't be disappointed if I say yes?"

The question hung in the air for what seemed like minutes. I could feel Sally's body shaking beneath my hands, her quick breaths against my chest, and see the racing pulse on her neck.

She shook her head almost imperceptibly before finally saying, "No, Drew. I'm sorry, but no, I won't be disappointed if you say yes. I won't do anything you don't want me to, but I'll also do anything you do want me to. You're my husband, and I only love you."

Ten minutes later, Sally and I walked through the door to our cabin. She lay down on the bed as I turned to wave Carson into our room.

Before we'd gone to find him in the disco, we'd decided that it would be in our room, that I would be there, sitting on the small chair to the side of the bed, and that if Sally said the word "rumble" at any time, that I'd be the one to tell Carson it was time to leave.

I thought by the time we got to the room that one of us might chicken out. Or come to our senses. But our arousal only grew as we got closer and closer to the room. I still can't explain why I suddenly wanted to see Sally with another man, but on that night, it was as if I was fulfilling a fantasy I'd dreamed about for years.

As the door closed and I sat down next to the bed, I heard Carson ask, "Is it okay if I take off my clothes?"

At first, I thought he was trying to be coy or funny, but as I looked up at him, the moonlight off the waves streaming in through the window, I could see he was being sincere.

"Yes, Carson," Sally replied.

He took off his shirt, revealing a hard, muscled chest underneath. Sally put her arms behind her to push herself up as he pulled down his pants, revealing boxer briefs underneath. He knelt on the bed next to her.

"Is it okay if I kiss you, Sally?"

"Yes, Carson," she said, her voice trembling.

I watched as they kissed for minutes. Eventually, Sally's hands came up to feel across Carson's body. First his arms, then his chest and stomach.

"Is it okay if I take your dress off, Sally?"

"Yes, Carson."

He slowly took the hem of her dress and began pulling it up her body. My cock was rigid as I watched my wife being undressed by this young stud, first revealing the bare slit between her legs, then her toned stomach, and finally her bra covered breasts. I realized that I'd begun slowly rubbing my cock through my pants. If it hadn't been for the two times we'd already made love that day, I was sure I would have exploded right then.

"Can I take off your bra, Sally?"

Sally began giggling a bit then, and said, "You don't have to ask every step of the way, Carson."

"Yes, I do. It's how I was taught in school. So can I take off your bra?"

"Yes."

As he reached around to unclasp her push-up, he said, "Besides, active consent is sexy, don't you think?"

"Yes, Carson," Sally said breathlessly as he pulled the bra from her arms to reveal her amazing breasts and tiny, erect nipples. I had to agree with Carson, his asking her about everything he was about to do was an incredible turn on.

"May I squeeze and lick your breasts, Sally."

"Please, yes, Carson."

She let out a soft moan as Carson's strong hands began massaging her boobs and his mouth suckled first one, and then the other nipple.

"Drew, ohhhh Drew, is this okay? Should we be doing this?"

Carson stopped what he was doing and looked over at me in the chair.

"It's okay sweetie, everything is okay," I replied. Carson turned his attention back to her chest. Her hands pushed into his thick head of red hair, squeezing at his scalp while he kissed her.

Eventually, he lifted his head back up to kiss my wife, then pulled back and asked, "Sally, may I lick your pussy?"

"No, Carson. I want to take your boxers off and get on top of you, is that okay?"

"Yes, Sally."

Carson lay down on the bed next to my wife. I was surprised she turned down oral from him, it was her favorite thing about sex. I wondered if she was having second thoughts, trying to rush to the finish to get it over with. But then she looked over her shoulder and mouthed to me, "only you", and my heart beat even harder in my chest.

She turned back to the hard-bodied 21-year-old laying on our bed, put her fingers around his waistband, and slowly pulled his boxers down his legs, revealing a hard cock that, while just a bit longer than mine, was much thicker. I mean, not a coke can or anything, but, damn. There was no way Sally wasn't going to notice the difference.

"Do you have a condom?" Carson asked as he lifted his feet for her to get the boxers the rest of the way off.

Her mouth dropped open, as did mine. Not wanting children, we'd both gotten fixed in our early thirties, and hadn't thought about condoms in over a decade.

"No, but you can't get me pregnant, and Drew and I have only been with each other for the last 20 years," she replied.

"It's been three weeks since my last test, which was negative, and I've been with two girls since then, both of whom I used condoms with. Is that risk okay with you?"

"I..." she stammered and looked back at me, suddenly unsure. "Drew?"

My mind was racing, but I knew I had to see that thick cock in my wife, and the way Carson approached everything, from the 'active consent' to the frankness about his recent partners, put me at ease.

"I'm okay with the risk. This whole night is a risk. It's up to you, sweetie."

"Thank you for being honest, Carson. I'm okay with the risk."

And with that Sally climbed on top of Carson, resting his thick cock between his belly and her slit, and began moving back and forth along him. She arched her back and moaned, her hair spilling behind her along her back.

"That feels really nice, Sally. You're so wet. I'm so lucky you and your husband decided to share you with me."

Sally continued to rock her hips along his length but didn't move to put him inside her. She lifted his hands up to her breasts, and he began to squeeze them and flick his thumbs across her nipples as she moved faster, moaning all the time.

After a few minutes, Carson finally asked, "Sally, can I put my penis in your vagina now."

"No, Carson," she replied.

I was shocked, and from the look of it, so was Carson, though he didn't seem angry in any way.

"Drew," she said finally, "if you want this, you have to guide him in me. I have to be sure you want your wife to have this man's penis in my vagina as much as I do. Carson, is that okay?"

"Yes, Sally," Carson replied without missing a beat.

I'd never touched another man's dick before, but gave the only answer I could in that charged moment, "Yes, Sally."

Sally lifted her hips a few inches up as I leaned over to the bed. I reached out and grabbed Carson's pulsating, broad cock in my hand, felt how slick it was with Sally's juices, and slowly pulled it up towards the entrance to her pussy. The head of his dick was already oozing pre-cum, and I brushed it along her clit until it rested between her vulva.

Sally slowly moved down, and I watched as the head stretched her apart as it entered her. She lowered another inch, and my hand was now firmly between Carson's balls and her body. It was one of the most erotic moments of our life together. Sally had been brilliant to make me a part of it.

I took my hand away, and Sally sank down the rest of the length of his shaft, letting out a moan of pleasure. I sat back in the chair, watching as Sally began to rock her body on his cock, moaning as she did. Each pull away from him I could see him filling her, stretching her pussy apart.

"God, Sally, you feel so good. You are an incredibly hot woman."

"Fuck, your cock feels good, Carson. Drew, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be doing this but his cock feels so fucking good inside me," Sally purred as she fucked him. Her hands were pressing into his chest, her hips bucking beneath her.

It was incredible, watching her, and without thinking I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, stroking it as I watched my wife fuck this man. Sally looked over her shoulder and saw me, her lips parted and she slowly closed her eyes as Carson began thrusting into her. Each time he pushed into her she let out a small yelp.

"Carson, will you fuck me from behind while I suck my husband's cock," she asked.

"I would love to," Carson replied.

I swore I could see the disappointment on her face as she pulled off his cock to get on her elbows and knees on the bed, her head pointed right at my lap. As I stood up she looked back at Carson, who was now behind her.

"Pound my married, slut pussy, Carson. Treat me like the bad girl I am," she said, then turned back to me and took my waiting cock into her mouth.

Carson did as he was asked, pulling out his full length each time before crashing his hard body against her ass and his cock deep inside her. His hands grabbed her hips to pull her back, making her mouth move forward and back across my dick. I grabbed my wife's hair to steady her while thrusting myself in and out of her mouth.

With her lips wrapped around me, she began to grunt from the pounding. Her eyes looked up to mine, and I could see the sweat starting to bead along her forehead and her back.

"Can I spank your ass, Sal..."

Sally pulled off my dick and cut him off.

"God yes! Spank my slutty ass while you fuck me, Carson. A slut like me, a married woman who fucks guys half her...AHHHHH!" she screamed as he cracked her ass with his palm, "deserves to be, OH!" She screamed as he cracked her again.

She took my cock back into her mouth as he continued to drive at her.

It was all I could take, I exploded into her mouth and screamed out in pleasure from the orgasm washing over me. Stream after stream of cum shot from my balls as I gripped her head. It was the most intense orgasm of my life, and when it was done, I fell back into the chair and watched as she swallowed my cum, a few dribbles coming out of her lips and down her chin.

"Keep fucking me, Carson! Don't stop! I want your cum in my pussy, do you understand..ahhhhhh, fuuuuuck!"

"I was just going to ask," Carson replied.

"But I'd like you to cum on my cock first."

"I'll cum for you, Carson, just... keeeeep... fuuucking meeee!"

I wondered if he could do it, and I felt the sudden urge to see up close the cock that was causing Sally to scream in so much pleasure. I didn't want to move around behind them and just stare, though, so there was only one option. I figured I better ask first.

"Baby, can I slide under you and lick your clit while Carson is fucking you?"

"Please, ughhhhh, yes Drew, pleaaaase!"

"Carson, is that okay with you," I added, realizing that he might not want a man's tongue so close to his cock. I was so lost in carnal lust at that moment that the idea didn't faze me in the least.

"That sounds hot, go for it," he replied. "I'm going to fuck your married pussy with my fat cock while your husband watches from inches away you amazing, gorgeous slut."

Carson reached around Sally's torso to lift her arms up from the bed, giving me room to maneuver under her. He never stopped pounding his cock into her.

I laid my head down on the bed, the sounds of their fucking just behind me, the smell of her wet pussy filling my nose. Carson lay Sally back down on top of me, her mouth inches away from my cock, which was already stiffening again.

Carson pushed her forward, bringing her glistening cunt directly above me. I felt his balls slap at my head and didn't care. The sight of her vulva clinging to the sides of his engorged shaft was all I could think about.

I tried to maneuver my tongue to her stiff clit, but it was just out of reach. It was maddening not to be able to reach her sex, but the sight in front of my eyes was mesmerizing.

As Carson continued to pound at her, I lost track of time. I don't know if I watched for five minutes or twenty, but eventually, Sally's constant moans began to pick up.

"Yes, Carson, yes! You're going to make me cum. Don't stop, just like that, I want to feel your seed in me when I do."

"Yes, Sally! Your pussy feels so good squeezing me. I'm going to cum."

"Fuuuuck yes! Yes! Yes! God!," she screamed and her whole body began to shudder above me. I knew Carson's cock was making her cum, and she was making him as well. His grunts were timed with hers. I felt a pang of jealousy at what he'd given her, but it was just for a moment.

As his thrusting ended and Sally stopped shaking, I could see Carson's cum beginning to ooze out along the side of his cock above me. They were both breathing heavily as I lay there, in utter rapture at the sight.

"That was incredible, Sally," Carson panted.

"I'm going to pull out of you and clean up. Drew, do you want to move first?"

"No, Carson," I said, surprising myself. All I wanted was to finally get to taste Sally's pussy again, regardless, and maybe because of, what he had left inside her.

Carson put a hand on his dick and slid out of her, and as I looked at the gaping hole left by him, I could see a glob of his cum leaking out of her. Without giving myself time to lose my nerve, I lifted my head up and put my lips to Sally's sex, tasting the strange mix of juices flowing out of her sloppy cunt, and letting my tongue move to her clit.

"Ohhhhh," Sally cooed as I kissed her. I could hear Carson get up and walk into the small bathroom, closing the door behind himself.

"Drew, oh god Drew, please don't stop."

I had no intention of doing so.

Then she said more softly, so that I could barely hear, "I need to cum, Drew. I faked it with Carson. I wanted him to finish so I could feel your tongue on me, so that you could make me cum. I thought he never would finish if he didn't think he'd made me."

My heart leapt in my chest at those words, and I reached around Sally's ass to slide two fingers into her as I continued to lap at her pussy, feeling the gooey, sticky seed inside her. My cock had come to attention once more, and Sally began to gently suckle on it.

By the time Carson came back out of the bathroom, I could sense Sally getting close to orgasm, a real one this time.

"Sally, do you want me to stay?"

"No, Carson."

"Thank you for a lovely night."

And with that, I heard the door to our cabin open, and then shut. We were alone once more, husband and wife. I continued to finger her as I lapped at her cunt.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers