Flirting with Sally Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who, me?" I laughed and put my hand between my legs to begin rubbing myself. My pussy was already soaking wet.

"They told me you want to see me fuck them later tonight," he said as he grabbed my ankles and pushed them up towards my head. I stared at my husband's beautiful green eyes as he looked at me, seeing the desire in them for me.

"I might have... ahhhhh... insinuatahhhhhh!" I cried as he slid into me. Had anyone been on their decks near us I'm sure they could hear what was going on. His cock felt incredible in me. I continued to massage my clit as he began fucking me in the chair.

"I told you I only want you," he said. He slid in and out of my pulsating tunnel a few more times before he continued, "But I also told them I'd give you what you want."

When the orgasm crashed over me, I could also feel Drew's hot cum spraying into me. It had been a long time since I'd come with Drew inside me. I used to get myself off while he was fucking me when we were in our twenties and early thirties, but Drew had gotten so good with his tongue that I usually came before he even penetrated me.

But his throwing my ankles up and pounding at me in the late afternoon sun had taken me back to that earlier time, and it felt amazing. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into me as we came, shuddering and trying not to scream out for the neighbors to hear.

He slowed down and leaned in to kiss me, and we both started giggling. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled me back inside onto the bed, kissing me along my breasts and stomach and moving his way down between my legs, but I stopped him before he got to where his seed was leaking out of me onto the bedspread.

"I already came, baby, didn't you feel it?"

"Does that mean I can't taste you?"

He moved between my legs and began to roll his tongue over my sensitive vulva, the stubble on his face tickling me and sending even more pleasure through my body.

"I can't wait to watch you licking on Summer's pussy tonight, to see the look on her face as you play her clit."

Drew slid his tongue deep inside my pussy.

"She thinks her girlfriend Dez has you beat, but... ohhhh... Drew you are so amazing." I stopped talking and let my husband bring me to my second orgasm of the afternoon.

We eventually stopped ravishing each other, got showered and dressed, and made our way to dinner. The outfit I had on tonight wasn't as risque as the one I had on the night before, but I didn't wear panties again.

While I was showering, Drew told me about how the girls had woken him up on deck, both sitting on his chair and making sure he had a perfect view of their tight, young bodies. They had flirted and touched him, teasing him at first by saying I would be right back, but they had to tell him how handsome he was and how lucky they were to have such a good looking daddy.

That made my mouth drop open in surprise a bit. He went on to explain how they told him they were going to go out tonight and wanted to know what their curfew was to be back to the room so they didn't get into trouble, as they wouldn't want to get a spanking.

At this point, Drew was panicking a bit, but then they told him that mommy had said it was okay if they went out, but that he had to give them the curfew to be back at the room. He told them to be back not a minute later than 9, which they complained and pouted about, but he was firm saying not one minute later.

Drew really hadn't been completely sure how much I'd been in on it, but giving them a time had seemed to get them to back off. He ran for the room once they left.

As Drew told me all this, I couldn't help thinking about how crazy this weekend had gotten. Drew asked me again if I was really sure about all this, especially with this new twist of their role play fantasy. I will say that

I was becoming more and more nervous about the whole thing, but I was also determined, and that this was my only chance to return the favor.

So I looked him in the eyes, nibbled on my finger, and told my husband of twenty years, "Well, you know I'm not wearing panties again. If Carson were to touch me at dinner, would you spank me after for being a naughty, dirty slut? Would you force me to watch you fuck those teenage girls?"

He looked at me sternly, "If Carson's fingers aren't inside your wet cunt at the dinner table tonight, I'll make you suck my load out of Summer's tight little twat after I finish with her."

He had been pulling up my dress by one hand as he spoke and then cracked my ass with his other to punctuate the statement. We almost didn't make it to dinner.

I didn't ask him if he was being serious about what he'd said, and it was delicious not knowing. As I had no desire to go down on another woman, though, I quickly decided I'd do what it took to get Carson to feel me up at dinner.

Unfortunately, that was going to prove to be difficult, as Carson didn't sit next to me when he and his frat buddies arrived. Instead, it was Justin, a burly guy who looked like he might play on the offensive line for Cal, with huge, meaty arms, a bulging gut, and fingers like sausages. He probably weighed well over two of me.

I sat there trying to listen to the conversation, but my mind was fixated on the thought of having to perform oral sex on another woman. I mean, sure, I could say no, but that would be like throwing a bucket of ice water over the passions that had erupted between us over the last twenty-four hours.

About an hour into dinner, Drew had a lull in the conversation with the shorter black kid with glasses sitting to his left, and turned to whisper in my ear, "You better get busy flirting with big boy there, dinner's almost over and I haven't seen his hand under the table."

That got my heart racing in my chest. Justin wasn't my type at all, but he had been friendly through the meal, I just hadn't tried to engage him. Now Drew was giving me an option that I'd never considered.

It was also crazy to think that Drew wanted yet another man to touch me intimately. If I tried this with Justin, where else would that lead? Sure, we had the girls tonight, but tomorrow was a whole nother day. If Justin told his friends, would they think I was a completely deranged slut who wanted to fuck them all?

I looked back around the circular table at Carson and his four friends, suddenly aware of how they were all looking at me. The top I had on tonight showed off my shoulders and the tops of my breasts, though not nearly the cleavage I'd shown the night before. Were those eyes looking at me hungrily? Did they all want what Carson had last night? Would Drew let them have me if they wanted? Would I?

I turned back to Justin and gave him my best sultry look, smiled, and began to chat with him, asking him about school and if he played football. He was a walk-on, hopeful to get to play his junior or senior year if he put on enough muscle and weight. He began really leaning into the conversation once I started showing interest, and when I saw his hand go down to adjust his napkin while waiting for dessert, I made my move.

I let my knee bump against his leg under the tablecloth, grabbed his hand, and pulled it towards my inner thigh. He let me move it. My dress was between my legs, and I felt his thick fingers on my bare skin. I rested one elbow on the table and put my head in my hand, my tits sitting pressing against the edge, as I continued to talk to him, giving him just the slightest nod. By getting closer to the table, my lap was completely under the tablecloth.

His hand began moving up under my dress along my thigh. It really wasn't very subtle, and while I doubted anyone at another table would notice, Carson smiled over at me and gave one of his buddies a jostle. They tried to keep it discreet, but as Justin's hand reached my soaking wet pussy, I knew they all knew exactly what was going on.

Those thick fingers began probing around my vulva, roughly pushing it apart as he quickly moved to insert first one, then two inside me. As he did, his thumb found my clit and began rubbing it with far more delicacy than I would have thought from such a big man.

My lips parted as he fingered me. I tried to focus on the conversation but it was becoming more and more difficult with each passing moment.

It was Drew speaking up that finally broke the spell. "Carson, we're busy tonight, but why don't you guys stop by our room tomorrow night. I got a great bottle of tequila back in Ensenada, and I'd love to share it with you all."

"I do have a taste for your fine tequila," Carson replied. "Sounds like a plan."

I looked around the table at these young men devouring me with their eyes. Justin had pulled his hand back and up to the table. "Here comes desert," he said and licked his fingers as the waiter brought our cheesecake.

I bit down on the inside of my cheek as I silently came, the lower half of my body shaking. My husband had just made an offer for five college studs to fuck me, and I realized that I couldn't wait for it to happen.

After a long moment, the conversation at the table moved on to the incredible dessert that had just been brought out.

We said our goodnights for the evening and made it back to our cabin just a few minutes before 9. The moment the door closed, I asked Drew, "Did you just offer those guys what I think you offered them?"

"To come by and share in some Tequila?" He replied with a grin, giving his best 'whatever are you talking about' face.

After coming down from the high of being fingered in the middle of a crowded dining room while walking back to the cabin, I was growing increasingly nervous about the idea. Last night was one thing, tonight another, but the idea of five young men fucking me one after the other was... it was... exhilarating... no it's slutty... hot... no, I'm not a porn star... irresistible... oh my god I was going to do this.

As all of those thoughts went through my head, Drew just kept looking into my eyes, watching as I struggled with the idea.

"I can always rescind the invitation," he whispered at last.

I was about to answer him when a knock came at our door, "Daddy, daddy I'm sorry we're late. I lost my key, can you let us in?" It was Dez's voice.

Drew gave me a quick kiss and walked over to the door. Dez and Summer were both there when he opened it, both in ultra-tight, very revealing dresses and heels, their hair and makeup done up like they were coming back from a night club. Drew checked his watch.

"I told you both 9pm. It's two minutes after. I'm very disappointed in you both. Get inside and sit down on the bed."

As I sat down in the chair near the bed, I wondered if the fact that we never had kids was making it easier for Drew to play this role with the girls. It was surreal and kinky and just so far outside of anything I knew about my husband, but then that summed up this weekend.

"Now girls," he said after they'd taken their seats, "you know how important it is to follow the rules, right? That I put them in place to protect you both. There are all kinds of horny men on this ship, and as they start drinking, they start wanting things."

Summer and Dez giggled a little bit, obviously enjoying Drew's performance.

"Sally, how do you think I should punish them?"

I realized that Drew was looking for my permission for the next step. I got a stern look on my face and said, "I think they deserve to be spanked."

"You heard your mother, which one of you naughty girls wants to get it over with?" Drew said as he sat down on the bed.

"You can punish me first, daddy," Summer said. She leaned over my husband's legs, and her dress slid up and over her curved, hard ass.

"Why aren't you wearing panties, Summer? What would happen if a boy saw your ass?"

My husband laid his pale hand on her dark skin, then pulled back and swatted her three times. Summer let out a little squeak with each smack.

"I'm sorry, daddy, I just hate wearing underwear, it gets all wet and messy."

I saw Drew begin rubbing her ass where he had spanked her, letting his fingers move down her crack and towards her pussy.

"What would you do if a boy was dancing with you, and he touched you like this?"

"I would let him. It feels so good, daddy."

Smack! Drew cracked her ass once more, harder this time. Then he pulled her up from his lap, and Summer pushed her long, braided locks away from her face. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, "Okay, it's Dez's turn now."

Summer and Dez switched places and Dez laid over my husband's lap. Her dress stayed put, but Drew pulled it up to reveal her tiny white butt.

"Did your sister put you up to this, Dez? Not wearing any panties? I thought you were my good girl?"

"I am, daddy."

Smack!

"Then why are you dressing like a little slut?"

"I wanted to be like mommy."

Smack!

"I only let mommy dress like that because when she does, she always makes me feel good after."

"I want to make you feel good too, daddy. I'll do anything!"

Smack!

"Sally, did you hear that? Dez wants to be a slut like you. What do you do after going out and dressing like a whore."

I realized that I'd started rubbing my pussy through my dress, enraptured by the scene in front of me. "I suck your cock, then, when you got rock hard, have you fuck me."

"Now, you wouldn't want to do that, would you sweetie?"

"Yes daddy, please let me!"

"Can I help too?" Summer asked.

"Of course you can."

And with that, the girls went to work, Summer unbuckled Drew's belt, while Dez unzipped his pants. They worked together to pull his slacks down his legs, then his underwear. They were both still in their dresses.

As Dez pulled off Drew's boxers, Summer wrapped her small hand around his cock. It suddenly hit me that I was watching another woman touching my husband in the most intimate of places. For just a moment, I wasn't sure that this had been a good idea, and that maybe I should put a stop to the entire weekend. How had things gone this out of control?

But as Summer brought her glossy, full lips down to my husband's penis, then flicked her tongue out to tease his tip, the moment passed, and I watched this teenager take my husband into her mouth.

Drew let out a sigh as Summer slid his cock deep into her mouth, while Dez moved to his balls. Her thick red and purple hair somewhat obscured my view, so I looked into Drew's eyes instead and saw the love he had for me.

Dez joined Summer in sucking on Drew's cock. Her pink lips sliding along the outside of Drew's shaft, then momentarily kissed Summer at the head of his penis before taking it into her own mouth as Summer slid down to his balls.

I was mesmerized by the way the two girls worked together on my husband, sharing his dick like it was an ice cream treat. Drew's eyes darted between the show in front of him and the one I was putting on in the chair. I'd pulled my dress up to my waist, spread my knees onto the sides of the chair, and was masturbating myself in a slow rhythm meant to bring pleasure without an orgasm.

After a few minutes of going back and forth on Drew's dick, Dez stood up and pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing the small patch of damp, red hair around her pussy and her large firm breasts. On her slight frame, they looked even larger than they were, and her tiny, pink nipples were standing straight up. Drew devoured her with his eyes as Summer took him down her throat, and his hands dug into her hair.

Dez dropped the dress to the side and then grabbed her boobs, pushing them together and bringing a single nipple to her tongue.

"Daddy," she said, "I want to feel good too. Will you lick my pussy?"

"Now sweetie," Drew replied, "you know that is something I only do with Sally. Why don't you let Summer do that for you instead."

Dez looked disappointed for just a moment, but then crawled onto the bed and lay on her back. It was amazing how her tits stood up when she lay down. I'd forgotten that boobs did that when they were young. I slid a finger into myself to distract me away from those thoughts.

"Summer, be a good girl and lick Dez's cunt, okay?"

Summer pulled back her head and looked at my husband, "Will you put your penis in me while I do, daddy? Or is that only for Sally too?"

"I will if Sally guides me there," Drew replied.

It was the moment of truth. Just like the night before when I refused to let Carson go down on me, Drew was going to keep that bit of intimacy between the two of us.

And just like the night before, when I asked Drew to guide Carson into me, he was asking me to do the same. I stood up and took the few steps towards the bed.

"Okay, daddy, just get a condom from my purse, I wouldn't want you to get me pregnant."

With that, Summer crawled onto the bed and between Dez's legs, licking her pussy and pushing her ass up into the air, her pussy clear to see beneath her dress. Drew picked up Summer's purse from the floor and found a condom, then handed it to me as he stood up.

I took out the rubber and slid it over my husband's thin, hard shaft down to the hair. He got on the bed behind Summer and waited for me. I put one hand on his dick and the other on his ass, pushing him forward towards the glistening pink tunnel in the middle of Summer's black vulva just a few inches away.

He put his hands on her waist, and I glided him into Summer's soaking wet, hairless pussy. My husband had his cock in another woman. I nearly came right then.

"Ohhh daddy, yes that feels so good, daddy. Fuck me with your hard cock."

I backed away to my chair and watched as Drew began driving into Summer. Each thrust pushed Summer's head into Dez's snatch and caused her to moan in pleasure.

I still don't know why, but I felt no jealousy as I watched them. When Drew spanked Summer once more and asked her how he liked his cock, I began rubbing my pussy faster and began feeling an orgasm building up inside.

"Your cock feels so big in my tight little pussy, Daddy," Summer cried after the spank.

Drew drove into her even harder then, giving her another slap across her tight ass every few minutes.

Dez was the first to cum, her breath coming in quick bursts as her hands clenched the bed sheets and she squirmed under Summer's tongue. A small one, by my estimation. Dez really didn't know what she was missing with Drew.

"Daddy," Summer said after pulling her lips away from Dez's pussy. "Can I get on top of you?"

Drew didn't reply, just pulled out and lay down on the bed, Summer jumped on top of him and pulled her dress over her own head, revealing those tiny, hard breasts, not even a handful, and wide, dark areolas. She quickly slid Drew's cock back onto her pussy, and began rocking on him.

As Summer raised her ass up and down on my husbands shaft, I had a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, could see the moisture from her dripping around him and wetting his pubic hair. I could see the hairless vulva clinging to his shaft as she bounced her ass up and down on him. It was mesmerizing to watch.

Dez started moving between Summer and Drew's nipples, licking, biting, and teasing them, her long hair splashing against Drew's chest. She reached a hand between Summer's thighs and began masturbating her as Summer continued to ride Drew's cock, trying to bring her friend off.

Drew grabbed one of Dez's breasts in his hand, squeezing it and flicking his thumb across her nipple. Dez leaned down, bringing her large tits to my husband's face, and he responded by sucking her nipples greedily, occasionally biting them, eliciting small yelps from Dez as he did.

After at least ten minutes on top of Drew, Summer didn't look close to coming, and finally, Dez got a pouty look on her face and said, "When do I get to fuck Daddy, you're hogging all the fun, Summer."