Flirting with Sally Pt. 02

Story Info
Sally tells the story of how she returned the favor to Drew.
8.4k words
4.43
10.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers

The previous night was one of the wildest, most erotic, completely insane things that I'd ever experienced. While things were escalating, I kept expecting Drew to call it off. When Carson had whispered to me on the dance floor that Drew told him I wasn't wearing panties, I couldn't believe it. When he suggested I make up the story about touching me on the dance floor to see how Drew would react, and see if Drew would suggest sleeping with him, I told Carson he was crazy.

Later, I thought for sure that if I told Drew he would have to grab Carson's penis and guide it into me, that would be the end of it. But every chance I gave to Drew to stop the night from heading to the place where I had another man's cock inside me was met with Drew taking the next step. And I would have been completely content had it ended at any point.

Instead, I ended up having the most intense orgasm of my life when Drew licked my pussy clean after Carson had cum inside me. I'd never squirted before, didn't even know that was a thing that women did! But as I came to in the early morning of our second day on the cruise, my pussy still slightly sore from the night before and worried about how Drew would react the morning after, I knew I wanted to feel that again.

It wasn't long before I did, but before we get to what happened on the final night of our three days of hedonistic, carnal pleasure, I want to tell you about how I returned the favor to Drew.

The first thing I did after waking up on the second day of our cruise was to pull the sheets off my gorgeous husband and bring his cock to life with my mouth. I could still taste both of us on him, and it wasn't long before he awoke and was hard once more. I straddled him and we gently made love in the morning sun.

After a few minutes, though, Drew realized how late it was, and that if we didn't hurry, we'd miss our shore excursion to ride horses around a ranch in Ensenada. We hurried through our showers and got dressed, myself in daisy dukes and a little tube top with no bra or underwear, and him in shorts and a tight t-shirt that showed off his strong legs and tight upper body. While he had some streaks of grey coming into his full, curly brown hair, I thought he looked ten years younger this morning.

After grabbing a couple of coffees and a danish to go from the buffet, we made our way off the ship, and while we were waiting in line, I heard a familiar voice behind us. It was Carson and his friends. He saw me looking back at him and gave a small wave that I returned shyly before turning back to my husband.

"Oh god, I hope he doesn't want to talk," I said to Drew.

"Why's that," Drew asked.

"I'm just... I'm so embarrassed about last night. I still can't believe..."

Before I could finish or Drew could answer, Carson had interrupted.

"Hey good morning! You look great, Sally. Where are you guys off to?"

I managed a weak smile but didn't say a word.

"Horseback riding, then back to the ship," Drew answered when he realized I wasn't going to.

"Sounds romantic. Well, we're all renting Sea-Doos and then hitting Papas and Beer for lunch. You guys are welcome to join us if you're done with your ride by then."

"Sure, Carson, maybe we will."

I was shocked that Drew had semi agreed to meet them. We hadn't yet talked about last night, with the hurry to get ready in the morning, but I felt a wave of relief when I realized that, at the very least, Drew wasn't furious about it.

"Great! Don't know if you've been but it's crazy there, girls doing body shots off each other, guys doing shots off girls."

"Okay well, if we don't make it I guess we'll see you at dinner."

Carson went back to his friends, and Drew leaned over to give me a kiss and hold my hand as we made our way to shore.

When we finally got some time alone while riding on the mountain trails, we did talk about the night before. I explained to Drew that I didn't know what got into me, but the flirting was fun and I could see it turning him on, so I exaggerated what had gone on the dance floor with Carson.

Drew thought I might have been, but he also admitted that it had turned him on and that the whole night had been like a surreal dream. He didn't regret anything and wanted to make sure that I didn't either.

I hadn't regretted it, but I also let him know that I wasn't looking for anything like that before and wasn't looking for it to be a regular thing for our marriage. He agreed and also stressed that he wasn't looking for a quid pro quo. What happened, happened because we were both into it, because we trusted each other to do something wild, and that was all that mattered.

"But if I did feel like I owed you one?" I asked.

Drew looked down at his horse and then at me, "I don't want anyone but you, Sally. And I don't think we have to worry about any women throwing themselves at me like Carson did to you."

"Oh I don't know, Drew, you're the hottest man I know. And you didn't answer the question."

"I mean, look, if the situation presented itself and you were as excited about seeing me with someone as I was seeing you last night. I mean, if I thought it was about us, then, sure. But I don't want you to feel like you owe me. You don't owe me anything. You're incredible."

Have I mentioned how awesome my husband is? I decided right then that I was going to do everything in my power to give him the same experience he'd given me. I wanted to feel what it was like to guide his cock into another woman, to see another woman pleasured by him. Thinking about it made my aching pussy begin to soak.

"Let's go to Papas and Beer after the ride. I want to see what this body shot thing is all about."

The place was by no means packed when we got there, but we instantly realized we were outnumbered by college-age kids by 15 or 20 to 1. Sure, there were a few older couples and single men hanging out around the perimeter, but without the invite from Carson, I'm sure we would have turned around and left the moment we entered the place.

Carson and his friends, along with a half dozen or so girls, were crowded around a waist-high table filled with buckets of beer and plates of french fries and had obviously been drinking for a while. We'd barely said hello when I overheard one of the girls asking "who had invited their parents?"

Carson replied, "You wish your parents were as cool as these two. Hey, shot guy!"

Carson had raised his hand to a guy carrying a tray of small, green shot tubes who was passing by.

"One for my friend, Sally."

The server came over and asked me if I wanted the shot, I said yes, and before I knew it, he'd pulled my tube top up over my boobs, exposing them to the room, then grabbed my waist, flipped me over so that his head was in my crotch. He extended the shot towards my flailing hands and said, "Drink, or you stay here!"

From my upside-down position, I could see the crowd all watching and cheering, including Drew. I was still trying to figure out what was happening when everyone began chanting "Drink! Drink! Drink!"

Once again I felt the wetness between my legs. The same one that had come when Drew had flashed my ass to the dance floor the night before. At 45 years old, I was realizing that I may, in fact, be an exhibitionist. The thrill was like nothing else outside of the bedroom. Terrifying yet electric. I reached out, grabbed the shot, and sucked it into my mouth. The tequila was weak as hell, but by the time the server had flipped me back around to my feet, I already felt drunk.

"Whooooo!" I yelled and the crowd cheered back as I pulled my top down back over my boobs.

And just like that, we were accepted into Carson's group, drinking beers and chatting away the early afternoon. I kept my eyes open to see if Drew was getting any attention from the ladies, but wasn't noticing anything. I needed help. When Drew went to the restroom, I decided to take my chance, sliding next to Carson and trying to talk quietly over the loud music and raucous crowd.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey! So, I take it everything is okay with you two after last night?"

"Yeah, all good."

"Did you want me to..."

"Actually," I interrupted him. "I'm looking to return the favor, but I don't know where to even begin."

"Ha, okay well," he said, a hint of disappointment in his voice as he scanned the room, "See Dez and Summer over there."

He nodded towards a couple of tiny women, both maybe five foot two and a hundred pounds soaking wet. One with dark black skin and long, braided hair, the other a fair, freckle skinned, curly redhead with a streak of bright purple. Both were in short shorts and nothing but a bikini on top. The redhead was practically bursting out of her tiny triangles, showing off breasts larger than mine.

"They look a little young," I said.

"They turned nineteen last month. They actually share a birthday, and like to joke that they're twins."

They were young enough to be our daughters, had we ever had kids, and I felt a strange mix of jealousy and excitement at the thought of Drew fucking one of them. It was strangely intoxicating, nearly as much so as flashing my tits to the crowd earlier. Had this been what Drew felt when he saw me with Carson? If so, I could better understand why last night happened.

"They're both pretty wild, and have been known to do some grey fox hunting."

I looked at Carson quizzically.

"They go after older men. Caused an uproar last semester with a professor."

"Okay, but what do I do? Go up to them and ask if they want to fuck my husband?"

Carson nearly spit out his beer with a laugh.

"No, maybe not like that. Like I said, I think they like the hunt. Maybe... You know what, see if they'll do a body shot with you. Good way to break the ice, then introduce them to your hubby after and see what happens."

I'd seen a few body shots at other tables at that point, basically just a server pouring liquor on a girl's chest and stomach and someone else, girl or guy, licking it off them.

"You mean like, me and them?"

"Yeah, you've never done a body shot with a girl before?"

"Carson, I've never done anything with a girl before."

Carson looked at me dumbfounded for a second, like I was from another planet.

"Well, first time for everything, right?"

He had me there. This was rapidly becoming a weekend of firsts. I stood there for a moment. When I imagined returning the favor to Drew, my getting physical with the girl wasn't a part of the equation.

"Here, let me help," Carson said while waving at the girls to get their attention. "Jez, Summer! Our new friend here has never done a body shot before, care to break her cherry."

They came over, obviously excited and asking about how I'd never done this before. I stammered out a reply that it wasn't really a thing back when I was in college, and then said I should wait for my husband to get back before we did it.

Dez, the redhead, agreed that Drew shouldn't miss the show, while Summer went off to find a host to set us up. Drew got back before Summer, and we made introductions.

"So you're okay if I suck tequila off your wife's tight stomach?" Dez asked.

"Um, honey?"

I explained how Carson outed me as a body shot virgin, and Dez and her friend Summer wanted to help. He told me to go for it. My pussy was pulsating beneath my tiny shorts as I waited for things to get set up and the crowd started to gather around our table.

After a minute or two of build-up from the host, he poured the sticky liquid over my belly and into the nape of my neck. Summer and Dez didn't waste any time. Summer went for my neck, while Dez began licking at my belly. It kind of tickled. I let out a joyful shriek at the sensation of these two young girls lips on me, but that wasn't what was turning me on, it was the watching crowd that stiffened my nipples.

Summer began to massage one of my boobs, while Dez's hand ran down my leg. The crowd cheered louder, my clit was on fire. Dez's hand ran up my inner thigh to my crotch, and I wondered if she could feel the dampness there. The crowd whooped and hollered, and I felt an orgasm quickly building within me.

And then it was over, the two tiny girls stood back up and raised their hands in celebration, and I sat up from the table, my breath quick, and planted a huge kiss on Drew. I could feel his cock hard against my pussy, and I felt the urge to grind against him and bring my orgasm, but I pulled away instead and gave a bow.

After the show, the girls hung around for a while, chatting with me and Drew. I knew instantly I had them on the hook, but before they could begin to press anything, I told Drew we should get back and, just loudly enough that they could hear, that I wanted to get some sunbathing in on the top deck before dinner.

Drew agreed and we said our goodbyes. I figured if they were interested, we'd see those girls soon. Once we got back to our cabin in the ship, Drew attacked my pussy with his mouth and gave me the orgasm I so desperately needed. It's amazing, how he can make me feel with his tongue, and the vision of that crowd filled my head as I came.

As we got into our swimsuits to go to the upper deck, I admitted to Drew that the exhibitionism was turning me on, and how much I appreciated him letting me do that with Dez and Summer. I also told him how them touching me didn't really do anything. He felt the same way about touching Carson the night before.

"Guess we're just two, boring straight people," I said.

"Well, maybe not boring," he replied.

Drew was game for me to go topless on the deck. He was getting as much of a thrill watching me be an exhibitionist as I was being one, so we made our way up, found a couple of chairs, and I removed my top for the world to see. It wasn't very crowded, just three other couples, all our age or older, but my nipples were still rock hard by the time I laid down and put sunscreen over me.

About an hour later, I saw Dez and Summer come up and take a couple of chairs not too far from us, remove their tops, and lay back like they hadn't noticed us there.

Drew was napping beside me and I gave a little wave over to the girls. Dez sat back up, her large boobs slowly swaying as she waved, and Summer followed, her tiny tits rock hard and unmoving.

An image of Dez on top of my husband, her long, red and purple hair dangling across his chest as she fucked him, popped into my mind, and even though I felt my pussy getting wet yet again, I wondered again if I could actually share my husband with one of these beautiful, young girls.

I waved them over to our chairs. They looked at each other and got up to come over.

"Hey," Dez said softly when she got over, seeing my husband asleep next to me. "Kinda dead up here, huh?"

"Yeah, but that's okay, nap time you know?"

"Late night yesterday?" Summer purred, a little bit louder than Dez. I saw Drew begin to stir awake.

"Yeah, we were out dancing pretty late," I replied. "You going again tonight?"

I saw Drew open his eyes next to me, and felt a rumble in my clit as he looked at the two girls standing above him, just a few feet away.

"Oh, a, hey girls," he groggily replied.

"Yeah, I think we'll be there. Drew isn't much of a dancer, but I think he's coming around to it."

"Okay, well, see you there. Nice to see you, Drew," Dez said and turned around to show her thong clad, tiny white ass to my husband.

Summer looked right at my husband, her tiny, dark chest moving up and down with each breath as he tried to look her in the eyes. Summer just smiled and kept looking at my husband, leaving an awkward silence.

"Do you need something, Summer," I asked with just a hint of irritation in my voice.

She turned to me, "Nope." Then she bound away back to her friend.

"I think she likes you," I said to Drew.

"I think she likes to make trouble," Drew replied. "And I think you might, too."

I smiled mischievously, "Which one do you think is cuter?"

"You," he said and laid back down on the lounger with a smile. I lay back as well, keeping one eye on the girls, who were definitely talking about my husband and trying to look over to us without my noticing. I wished they would just make their move so we could get on with it.

Fuck this hunt, I thought. Carson had been blunt with me about what he wanted the night before, why shouldn't I be blunt with these two? What's the worst that could happen? They say no and my husband doesn't get to fuck a 19-year-old?

I checked to see that Drew was napping again, then quietly got up and made my way over to Dez and Summer. They had that doe in the headlight look as I approached them. They probably thought I was coming over to admonish them for looking at my husband. The look on their face when I started talking was priceless.

"So, look, Drew and I are having a unique weekend. Last night, he watched me fuck your friend Carson in our room. I'm looking to return the favor by watching him fuck another woman in front of me. Either of you girls interested?"

They looked at each other, then Summer turned back to me. "Oh fuck you're serious."

"Am I wasting my time?"

"Fuck it, I'm game, how about you Summer," Dez said after a brief pause.

Wow, I thought, I hadn't expected it to be that easy. Their generation really did have a different outlook on hooking up.

"I didn't think you were into chicks, you didn't seem to respond at all during body shots," Summer asked.

"I'm not,' I replied, "I'm not joining, just watching."

"But it won't skeeze you out if we play with each other too?"

It was then that it hit me that they were talking about doing this together, not just one of them. I shook my head in response.

"Okay, when?" Summer finally asked.

"Tell you what. He doesn't know I'm trying to set this up, so I'm gonna head back to the room to get ready for dinner. Why don't you work out the details with him and then send him back to the room to tell me how it's going to work tonight. Deal?"

"Carson wasn't kidding earlier, you two are cool as fuck," Dez said, still with wide-eyed disbelief at the conversation we were having.

"Just promise me you won't fuck him without me there. Other than that, feel free to tease him a bit before you let on that I set this up."

"We'll do our worst," said Summer.

"You girls are in for a treat tonight. That man knows how to eat a woman's pussy."

"I'll be the judge of that," pouted Dez, "you've never been eaten by a woman."

I smiled, my heart racing, grabbed my pullover and room key, and headed back to the cabin.

When I got back, I paced around the room, my heart racing, my pussy aching. The minutes dragged on and on while I waited for Drew to return. Had this been the dumbest idea I'd ever had? What if they took him back to their room to fuck him right now, not wanting me to be in the way? What if I didn't see Drew again for the rest of the cruise? And where the hell was he anyhow? It had been... Shit, it had only been about five minutes.

I made my way out onto the balcony. The ship had pulled back out from port and was heading back up the Baja California coast.

Not knowing what to do with myself, and suddenly realizing that the partitions between the balconies weren't see-thru, I stripped out of my suit, sat in a chair, and turned toward the door to our cabin, enjoying the feeling of the wind against my nude body and waiting for Drew to return.

The door finally opened about twenty minutes later, and before I could think about whether he had brought the girls back with him, I opened my legs wide. Drew came in a moment later, alone, and saw me sitting there.

"So I take it you were to blame for Dez and Summer being all riled up," he said with a grin as he strode towards me, removing his own shorts and shirt as he walked. I loved the look of his tightly muscled chest and abs, not to mention his already stiffening member dangling between his legs.

Obobby
Obobby
494 Followers