Flirting with Sally Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have him when I'm done!"

"Now, girls, don't fight. Summer, it's only right that Dez gets a turn."

"Fine," Summer said as she got off my husband and lay on the bed, "but I want Dez to lick my pussy while you do."

Dez climbed over top of Summer, her boobs sliding down Summer's body, and buried her head in the young woman's crotch while offering her own right back. As the girls sixty-nined with each other, Drew got behind Dez and slid his cock into her, not bothering to change his condom.

"Ooohhh, Summer was right, your cock feels sooooo good," she purred.

Drew began fucking the petite redhead as hard as he had Summer, and Dez began to grunt and moan with each thrust into her pussy. Instead of slapping her ass, he reached for that thick red hair and pulled it as if he were trying to tame a wild filly.

I had a front seat view of Summer's snatch and watched as Dez's fingers would move quickly to rub her pussy when her head was being pulled back by Drew. Her fingers moved with a deftness and rhythm that was driving Summer wild, but it was when Dez would move back down to lick Summer's pussy that I heard the moans erupt from Summer.

For the first time of the night, I wished I was involved. I imagined it was Drew fucking me while Dez, right below, licked my clit and I stared at hers, wondering if I could put my mouth to her. I imagined it would be incredible to be eaten out while being fucked by my husband.

Then I imagined it was Drew beneath me, his tongue flicking across my clit as Carson fucked me with his cock from behind, and my body exploded into an orgasm.

"Oh fuck Drew, it's so hot watching you fuck them! Give them your cock, show them how my man fucks."

As my orgasm reached its peak, Summer began her own, shuddering under her friend and crying out in pleasure, while Dez cried out over and over "Harder, Daddy! Fuck your little girl harder!"

"I'm trying, baby, but I think I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Don't do it in the condom, daddy, I want your sperm on my lips," Dez replied.

"I want daddy's cum too!" Summer panted as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Don't leave me out!" I said suddenly, hardly believing the words coming from my own mouth. I'd taken Drew in my mouth plenty of times over our marriage but never asked him to cum on my face.

Drew pulled out of Dez and the two girls slid off the bed to kneel beside it. I slid between them, and they pressed their heads to mine as I put my arms around them and opened my mouth, my tongue sticking out.

Drew began stroking his shaft just a few inches away from our three faces, slowly moving it from Dez to me to Summer and back again. The girls each reached up to feel his ass as he pumped his dick.

"You girls are so beautiful," he cried as his orgasm hit and the first wave of sticky cum splashed against my face. He turned to the right, and the second stream hit Dez, then back to his left, and a third glob hit Summer, a white pearl on her dark skin.

He turned back to me and let three more spurts squirt across my cheeks and lips, dripping down my chin onto the blouse that I had never taken off. The girls began licking my face, and without thinking, I began to kiss them, one after the other, Drew's hot cum sliding back and forth between our lips. I felt like I was out of my body, out of my mind, as we kissed and licked and swallowed the cum off our faces.

When we finally broke our cum kiss, I saw Drew watching from the bed, mesmerized at the scene. We all took a few minutes to catch our breath.

"That was fun," Dez finally said. "I've never met such a sex positive older couple before."

"Yeah, thanks for sharing Drew with us, Sally. I've always had a daddy fantasy, but the guys I've asked before always turned me down."

"Thank you girls, you were both incredible."

"Mind if we get cleaned up in the bathroom before we go? We're meeting Carson and the guys in a bit."

"Not at all," I said. Then, "And we're having a little party in our room tomorrow night. You're welcome to come. I've got some tequila I'd like you to taste."

The girls looked at me curiously for a moment, then went to get dressed and clean up.

By the time they came out, Drew was already between my legs and on the way to giving me my third orgasm of the night. They left without a word.

Afterward, as we lay in bed, I wondered what the next day would bring on this insane adventure we were on, my head still swimming from the excitement of the day. That story is one that I think we will both have to have a hand in telling.