Magda Becomes a Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
Teen girl Magda has been blackmailed into lesbian marriage.
2.7k words
4.1
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you make sure to send in your application?" In the cold morning, a family sat at a table. Coffee, bread, the usual.

"Yes, mom."

"And the letters to your cousin? You sent those as well?"

"Mom, I didn't forget anything."

These tired voices came from two out of the three individuals who were currently sitting there. One, a wrinkled, middle-aged woman and the other, a youthful reflection of her.

Magda poked her french toast with her fork, sighing internally as her mother continued to assault her mind with questions and queries the answers were the same for.

"When you come back home," her mother continued, "I want you to walk the main road. Don't walk into the alleys, that's dangerous."

"I'm not going to do that mom, you've told me a million times."

Finally, her first lie of the day. Truthfully, Magda always took the alleys. They were a shortcut, a much faster method for coming home after work. Of course, she'd never tell her mother that. The older woman might have a stroke.

She finished up her breakfast, stood up excusing herself and walked to her room. An unread text from her boyfriend waited for her on the bed.

"Sounds cool" was all the text said. Magda ran a hand through her long blonde hair. She thought about complaining about the earlier events, but would he even care?

She texted him some nonsense and her day started properly the moment she went to put on her uniform.

Well, it was time to go be a robot for a few hours. That's what McDonald's did to a person, after all.

-----

There were three constants in Beata's life. The sun, taxes, and that she always got what she wanted in the end.

And she deserved it. From an early age, she'd learned that working harder than the person next to her generally meant she'd get ahead of them. This was true in all areas of her life, work, hobbies, but especially in love.

She lived firmly by the motto that "nothing is constant. If someone doesn't want you today, they could want you tomorrow."

Rejection simply wasn't a thing in her world. It was but a momentary setback. That was her view of things when she first walked into that lonely McDonald's a few weeks back.

In her black dress and pantyhosed legs, her heels clicked along the road as she walked inside. Usually, she wouldn't be caught dead in a place this lowly, but her usual coffee spot had been closed that day, for some reason. So, deciding that she needed the black drink urgently, she graced the chain restaurant with her appearance.

And that's when she first saw her.

"May I take your order?" A bored beauty asked. Blonde, blue eyes, she couldn't be older than eighteen.

"Hm... Yes, a coffee, please."

"Very well. That'll be 75 cents."

"Here."

Any other time, that would have been the end of it. But, Beata was enthralled. She couldn't look away from the girl's listless expression, how her firm shoulders sagged and her tired eyes glanced over the screen in front of her.

"What's a beautiful girl like you working here for?" Beata asked.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what it sounds like." Beata smirked. "With a face that pretty, I'd expect you to be a model."

The girl blushed cutely.

"Well, no, lady, I'm not."

"Beata." She introduced herself. "Say, how about I show you around? Bound to be more fun than this place."

"What? Woman, I'm working."

"Ah, well. At least do me the honor of knowing your name." The other girl sized her up, like she had a bad feeling about this.

"Magda."

"Wonderful. See you around, Magda."

And that was the beginning.

Beata visited the restaurant every day from that point on, usually at around the same time. In the early morning, there were no other customers to bicker with. So, she was allowed to pester Magda as much as she wanted to.

Two weeks later, she made her first blatant move.

"Here you go." Magda handed her her drink.

"Thank you, dear." Beata's green eyes drifted downwards for a moment at Magda's chest. She allowed herself to get caught staring. She wanted that to happen. "Do I have something on my shirt?"

"No." Beata shook her head. "It's just that I couldn't help but think that a woman as beautiful as you would look even better waking up next to me."

There was a silence as Magda internalized Beata's words.

"Uh, well, sadly right, I'm not gay. I have a boyfriend, if that wasn't not-gay enough. So, no."

Beata may have let things end there. Let this girl be a wasted beauty and let that be that. But, something told her not to. The way Magda blushed, the way she couldn't meet Beata's green eyes.

Something about it told her what Beata understood to usually be the truth. That in this case, persistence was the key.

So she came back the next day and said similar things. Then the day after, and the day after that. Every time, Magda would reply curtly, but look away with bashful eyes.

It didn't take long for Beata to become addicted. As she sat in company meetings, listening to useless old men prattle on about stuff they didn't understand, she would think about the girl. There had to be a way. She just needed to find it.

One of the wonders about being a rich woman was that she had connections. And she had no problem using those connections to research Magda's life. It didn't take long before things lined up in front of her.

Young girl, only child, senior in high school, applied to a nearby university for their education program. Boring stuff, but then, she finally saw something she could pounce on.

Her boyfriend.

Just as young, but unlike Magda, the boy had been busy. Caught stealing once, he was thought to be connected to some of the local gangs. It was exactly what she needed.

From that point on, it was a waiting game. A few days, weeks. It passed by inconsequential until finally, the boy messed up. He managed to steal from a store Beata knew the managers of.

The final key she needed was acquired then. Video evidence of the boy stealing. She paid off what the boy stole and told the shop's owners to give her the tape.

With that, her plan was clear.

----

"Ugh, this sucks so much." Magda sighed, her eyes scanning over the empty morning restaurant. She was many things, but a morning person was not one of them.

Then, the front door opened. She walked in. The woman that had been the source of every eye-roll she had done recently. If there was one thing Magda respected about her, besides her absolutely stunning figure, it was her tenacity. She definitely was the type to not give up.

"Greetings." The woman smirked.

"Hi, may I..."

"No, actually, I would like to speak with you. Alone."

Magda's brows furrowed.

"Yeah, that's not happening." She replied.

"Really?" Beata tilted her head and looked for the managers. "Excuse me, could I have a word?"

One of them came around.

"Yeah? O-Oh!"

"Yes." Magda's manager looked starstruck, and Beata's face was like that had been exactly the reaction she'd wanted and expected. "Excuse me, could I speak to this employee alone? It should be quick."

"Of course!" Magda blinked. She hadn't expected that at all. Her manager smiled at her, like this was some great thing.

"There. Now, come with me." Beata's tone had become somewhat more bossy.

They made their way to a spot where none of the other workers could see them.

"Now, I have a bit of an offer to make you."

Magda sighed. She was preparing herself, getting ready to reject whatever this lady was thinking. Then, the woman placed a phone in front of her. Magda raised a eyebrow.

When she saw what was on the screen, she gasped. It was security camera footage. Her boyfriend was onscreen, stealing items from a local store. When Magda saw this, the first thing to happen was that her heart went cold. She stared blankly at the screen in front of her.

"... Why?" She asked. "Why are you showing me this?"

"Because I believe this could make for a fairly good deal." She smiled too sweetly for someone who sounded like they were about to extort her.

"B-But, how... What?"

"I did some research. That's all you need to know. Now. I'm sure I don't need to ask... But you do know the implication of this footage, right?"

Why was this happening? Magda hadn't done anything to this woman.

"One trip." Beata said, with her index in the air. "One trip to a station and he goes to jail."

"... How much money do you want?" Magda asked.

"Ha! No, that's the least of my concerns. No, what I want isn't money." She leaned forward and placed her hand over Magda's. "What I want is to spend some time with you." Words that sweet had never sounded so bitter.

"That's it?" Magda tilted her head.

"Of course, how we would be spending that time is the real catch. But yes, essentially."

"... For how long?" Magda asked. Beata grinned.

"Eh, until I get tired. Could be now, could be tomorrow. It changes with the wind."

Magda was almost going to press her. But... She loved her boyfriend. Sure, their relationship wasn't all roses, but she understood that if she denied this woman's weird request, her boyfriend would be screwed.

She... She had no choice, huh?

"Fine."

"Sign this."

Beata handed her a sheet of paper. There were too many words on it for Magda to care what it said, especially in this stressed state. She took the pen Beata offered her and lazily signed her name.

"Done. Well, for now, we get to enjoy ourselves."

What she had expected was to become a glorified assistant for a day. She couldn't imagine anything worse than that. Boy, was she wrong.

Suddenly, something pressed between her legs. She gasped slightly, looking under the table immediately to see what it was. The other woman's foot was pressing between her legs.

It was like time stopped. Beata simply kept her foot there for a moment, almost like she was relishing the realization that Magda was having.

"Oh..." She understood now, what the contract was about. "Oh no."

Beata leaned and rested her head on her hand, then, she started playing again. Her foot rubbed harshly against Magda's pussy. "What the hell..." Magda was in shock. She'd never known that women would even want to do this to other women. She'd never been with one before, maybe that was why, but she had never wanted to be with one either.

"Agh..." She held back a whimper. As the full context of the situation she was in dawned on her, she felt tears prickling at the corners of her eyes.

"Ah. Well, it appears you understand now." Beata said. "We'll see how long this goes. As for right now, you can head back to work. I'll be waiting."

Magda's first instinct was to run away, but she held herself back. Between the video and that contract, she had no choice. She had to keep herself from crying the entire time she took others' orders.

That question repeated in her mind. Why was this happening to her?

Her shift ended at midday. True to her word, Beata was leaned against the chair where they had made the deal, resting comfortably and smiling when Magda came into view.

"Hm... You have a very square frame for a woman, I just noticed." Beata mumbled. "Well, anyway, let's go. I have much to show you."

With a deep breath, she nodded shakily and followed the older woman. She was led to a slim black car. That "new car" smell permeated the entire vehicle, it was making her dizzy. To be fair, it may not have been the car's fault. It may have been the fact that she may have just been coerced into being someone's sex toy.

But just maybe, of course.

The car sped along the road in a way that was like it was sliding on the street. Magda chose to sit in the backseat. Occasionally, green eyes would meet hers in the rearview mirror. She couldn't even see her lips and yet, she could sense the smile forming on Beata's face.

The car moved so quickly, it took some time before Magda registered how far they had gone. They were well into the city now, with tall structures piercing the sky and other cars, none as brand new as this one, clogging the streets.

"Um..." Magda shyly started. "Can I call my parents? Let them know I'll be coming in late."

"Hm... Later."

"O-Okay."

"That's no good." Beata shook her head. "The more I see you, the more I have an image in my head of what I want you to be for me. You're far too tough-looking to be so meek. We'll work on that. Although, I guess that does have it's cute parts too."

What is wrong with this woman? Magda closed her eyes, trying to think of why she was here. Why she'd forced herself to be here. "You're doing this for your boyfriend." She reiterated. "You're doing this for him."

Eventually, the car stopped. Magda looked around. They were parked in front of a lush green building.

"We're here. This is your home now. Need some water? I'll get some for ya." Beata said with a smirk.

"Gee, thanks." Magda's reply went unheard.

The interior was just as fancy as the outside. A secretary greeted Beata and spared no glance to Magda as they walked in. They took an elevator to the thirteenth floor. Beata's scent, some strange perfume, clouded Magda's head.

They walked out into the hall and finally, into a room at the end.

Beata's home was the kind of place Magda hadn't expected to see in a million years. Carpeted floor, black furniture that looked like the items you dreamed of having when you went to a best buy or something. The walls were sleek and painted blue, save for one spot at the back. At the back was a glass wall from which she could see the city in its entirety.

If she and Beata were friends, she'd be geeking out right now. Instead, she could only think of this new place as a prison.

"Come here." Beata signaled.

Magda followed the older woman to a pristine white bathroom. It was stunning how every part of Beata's life reminded Magda of how much higher she was on the proverbial totem pole than Magda.

"Hm, let's see... Ah, here." Beata grabbed a pair of scissors. Instantly, Magda's heart dropped. What the hell was she planning to do? "I think you could use a bit of a makeover."

Beata approached her hair with the scissors. Magda almost let out a cry.

"P-Please." She whimpered. "Don't...."

Beata ignored her. She took her long hair, grabbed it by her shoulder area and slowly but surely cut it away.

"Hm, let me explain something to you." She said absently as she snipped away Magda's hair like she was playing with a doll. "This little relationship of ours is going to have some rules. Or, better yet, think of them as guidelines. You are the male in this relationship. Your job is simply to ensure that I am always pleased, sometimes I'll tell you to do something on your own, other times I'll expect you to improvise. That is your role for the foreseeable future. And, it starts with this. Understood?"

A tear slid down Magda's face.

"Y-Yes." She repeated her earlier mantra in her mind. "you're doing this for your boyfriend. You're doing this for him. Goddammit, why did he have to do that..."

"Hm, maybe I'll have you in a tux. I don't know, I'll have to think about it." Beata smirked as her scissors finally stopped. "Ah! Done, look at yourself. Beautiful."