All Comments on 'Flirty Fishing'

by jmcox261

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Flirty Fishing

Please write more adventures of her witnessing while having sex, liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Flirty Fishers of Men?? WTF???

IT started off great and ended like a train wreck...horrifying but somehow compelling. Why would her husband agree to such outrageous constraints? Why would a teacher jepordize her job making a porno tape? Why would she blush like a teenager at a compliment when she is in her thirties and knows how hot she is? And this whole "saving blacks" thing WTF? Seriousy, improve the plot before continuing with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Could have been exceptional

I was intrigued by the title. Not many folks know that flirty fishing was a real method of conversion by the Children of God back in the day. This story could have used that as the bedrock for a strong plot and vivid characters. Somewhere along the line there was a left turn and it felt like another story suddenly sprang up. What a disappointment.

melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
Fantastic

OOOOOH Christ! I'm so boned, is there any need to say more?

Great story, I loved it. It took me back to when I read about such things in the paper and wished I could become a victim of such a cult, lol.

Are they looking for Male flirty fishers? lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOOD! GOOD!

This was fucking good

reading. Wish she would wittness to me, but then I'm an "average" white guy with an "average" cock - good enough for most white girls, but once they're "spoiled" by those huge black dicks, they want more and more and more. Wish I could be present at a "wittness".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

Yes, all white women should make their pussies available to black men - young and old, but it especially hot to see a married woman of 35-40 being fucked by a well hung black boy of 14-15. Flirty fishing is the way to go!

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 13 years ago
Hitting home

I do love your style really getting to the heart of the concept. Perhaps a little more resistance on the part of the women to their transformation at first would make it even hotter as they go from overt reluctance, temptation to gradually declining resistance to acceptance, submission and total addiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

just silly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous