Flirty Holiday Resort Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's still early, why don't you guys come back to our cabin for a night cap. We have an incredible view of the sea." Vee said confidently from across the table with her face shrouded with a mischievous grin.

"Cabin? Yes of course. You got a cabin?" Lynn answered quickly.

We followed Gavin and Vee down the winding concrete pathway that snaked through the resort towards the separate seaside suites. The sound of the crashing waves was interrupted by a ding from my cell phone. Message from McKenna.

"What are you guys doing tonight? Feeling unwanted." I read the text aloud.

"Really? Lynn, should I ignore this?" I asked completely at a loss.

"Room for one more?" Lynn asked looking at Vee & Gavin.

"Fuck it. Why not? Cabin 13" Vee replied with a hint of annoyance.

"Really, I don't know. This is a little awkward." I countered.

"C'mon Shea. What's gonna happen?" Lynn said drenched in sarcasm as she slapped my shoulder.

"Drinking with the team at Cabin 13." I dictated aloud as I texted back. My eyebrows raised trying to express my reluctance.

"Be there in 10 minutes" McKenna's text shot back in mere moments.

"Can you teach me The Way of Shea?" Gavin mocked me with sarcastic jealousy.

"Ya, could you teach Gavin, the way of Shea? Pleeeeease" Vee retorted hanging off Gavin's arm, re-directing the insult.

Lynn squeezed my hand and whispered in my ear "This will be interesting."

It was probably closer to 15 minutes when we heard a nervous knock on the door while sitting on the spacious patio. Gavin got up to welcome our newfound 5th wheel into the scene. We all politely stood and warmly greeted McKenna and took our seats again as Vee brought out a cushioned stool for the newcomer to sit down between the couples.

"Sorry to hear about you and Xander" Lynn offered.

"Oh, yeah. What a train wreck that is. Umm, I feel like I should be the one apologizing." McKenna looked up sheepishly under strawberry blonde bangs with her wide eyes.

"We're all up to date McKenna. Don't worry about a thing. Us girls got to stick together. It looks like you could use a drink. Tell us more about this Xander character." Lynn replied with the wisdom of a thousand years. Who was this woman I was married to?

The moonlit terrace slowly began to darken behind the large clouds that emerged over the seaside horizon. Drinks disappeared as surely as the warm breeze turned into infrequent gusts. The weather seemed to turn as the sexual tension in the villa grew. Shirt buttons were undone, spaghetti straps slipped off shoulders and the five of us were inevitably pulled together like magnets.

Like a shower turned on in the morning, rain abruptly fell in large wet drops from the night sky. Gavin methodically got up and collected our drinks. McKenna squealed as she made a visor over her eyes with her hands and tried to put her sandals back on. Lynn quickly scooped up the various cell phones that were scattered about. I pulled the cushions off the chairs and launched them back into the room. Everyone sprung to action except for Vee.

She let the downpour soak her from her redhead to polished toenails. Vee raised from her chair like a beautiful banshee to face out towards the whitecapped sea. With eyes closed and a smile from ear to ear, Vee embraced nature's sudden volatility. Her once flowing cotton sundress now soggily clung to every curve of her magical body.

With the cushions taken care of, I decided to take in the moment with Vee, standing to her right, admiring her smiling freckled face in the deluge.

We stood together for a moment or two like we were in a final scene of a Spanish Novella.

"So, do you have any extra towels?" I quipped.

Vee laughed loudly and gave me a playful shove and then, like the flirt that she is, replied "Why? I thought you liked me when I'm all wet?"

Vee grabbed my wrist and we spun around to go inside where everyone stood soaking on the tile floor fixing themselves up.

I gave Lynn a big wet bear hug, squeezing her into my dampened shirt. After and initial gasp, she wriggled herself around and quickly popped off my remaining buttons and peeled the shirt off my body and then immediately went to my belt.

"We just have to get you out of these wet clothes, you could catch a cold." Lynn sarcastically joked as she pulled down my khaki shorts leaving me standing there only in my boxer-briefs. Gavin emerged from the bathroom in only his boxers carrying a handful of towels as McKenna continued to wring the water from her hair.

"Thanks honey" Vee said to her approaching husband as she crossed her hands reaching down and began to pull her drenched sun dress up and over her head. Her beautiful breasts fell completely naked one after another. McKenna was frozen in place, mouth wide open, in complete surprise.

Then a flash broke the moment. Lightning illuminated the room twenty-fold and it was followed only momentarily by the loudest crack of thunder I've ever heard. The room vibrated and went black as the power was knocked out. McKenna and Lynn both screamed and leapt into my arms. Gavin slammed the flimsy wooden window shades shut before scooping up Vee, still half naked and leaping into the king size bed.

Lynn pulled McKenna and I into the bed as well. It seemed to be the safest place in the room, and I wasn't going to argue. It was a deafening crash, followed by yelps of fear and then stunned silence. After confirming that everyone was okay, our eardrums stopped shaking and our eyes slowly began to adjust to the dim light of the room.

Lynn popped up and pulled off her skirt and top saying that we shouldn't have our wet clothes on the bed. McKenna still holding onto me for safety, slowly removed my body from her grip and whispered secretly into my ear "Can you help me get this off?"

I didn't hesitate. She guided my hands to the bottom of her skin-tight tube top and I pulled it off in one full motion. Then I stood up beside the bed, grabbing the waist of her tight jean shorts, I slid them down her smooth legs and delicately tossing them aside.

In the dim light, it was hard to make out the exact details by sight. However, by sense, everything was illuminated. I climbed back onto the bed, towering over McKenna's half naked body, I pulled Lynn into me for a warm kiss. I could feel her hard nipple poke into my side as I slid my fingers sensuously down the small of her back.

My right hand found the trim of Lynn's panties and my left found the trim of McKenna's. I playfully teased them, pulling the lacey material back and forth before pushing Lynn's body down onto the bed beside McKenna and removing each thong gracefully and throwing them into the darkness.

"McKenna, I think you owe Shea and me an apology. Sound fair?" I heard Lynn whisper as they both sat up on the side of the bed in front of me.

"I do, I'm sorry. Is there anything that I can do to make it right?" McKenna replied as I felt her hand flatten on my chest and slowly slide south over my abs towards my waistband.

"I'm sure that you can think of something." Lynn replied with faux authority. I could hear Lynn begin to kiss McKenna as their hands pulled down my boxer-briefs in tandem. My rifle, cocked and loaded, sprung out, slapping against my stomach in front of the girls. Lynn broke off her kiss with McKenna and took me softly into her mouth. My cock, fully stiff and now fully soaked in saliva felt amazing.

Lynn popped it out of her mouth seductively.

"Can I try?" McKenna shyly asked.

"Thanks for asking. By all means." Lynn replied before guiding McKenna's mouth onto my dripping wet staff. Timidly, McKenna bobbed up and down, then with the help of Lynn's hand on the back of her head, picked up for pace, giving me the most incredible blow jobs in my life. Hearing McKenna moan in pleasure while sucking my hardened cock, I was sure that Lynn had her hand between McKenna's smooth legs.

McKenna's dainty hand began forcefully stroking my slippery snake into her mouth and her moans grew louder. I pulled Lynn up onto her knees and kissed her deeply and slid my fingertips down her smooth pussy and onto her slippery clit. Lynn let out a soft moan of stimulation as I knowingly circled her moist slit as she liked. Lynn buried her head in my neck and began whimper and whine as she slowly pulsed her hips and bare pussy against my hand.

"Fuck, I'm cumming already" Lynn gasped. I knew after an orgasm with my fingers, she liked to be filled up with my cock.

I reached down and grabbed McKenna's slight shoulder and pushed her back onto the bed. My cock popped out of her mouth with a saliva-soaked explosion. I grabbed Lynn's slim waist and flipped her face down on top of McKenna's naked body. As my eyes continued to adjust, I could see Lynn start kissing McKenna's neck and scanned down to see Lynn's hips grinding against McKenna.

I angled myself accurately and shoved my entire length inside Lynn making her groan more f-words. I started slowly but couldn't help but quickly start fucking her faster as her tight pussy squeezed on my throbber. I loved the feeling of my balls slapping against McKenna's wet little cunt as I pumped my sweet little wife.

"You want this? You want my husband's cock, don't you? You bad girl." Lynn uttered in McKenna's ear between moans.

"Yes please." McKenna begged earnestly.

Lynn and I loved to talk dirty when we fucked, but it was wild to hear her comfortably include someone else. After pumping into Lynn's dripping wet pussy, I gave her ass a hard slap and pulled out my cock. Steadying myself, I lowered and thrust my hard rocket into McKenna's sweet wanting pussy. She let out a vulgar moan.

"Does that feel good?" Lynn questioned, seemingly to the both of us, but instead of answering, I grit my teeth and continue to plow McKenna's tight-fitting cunt.

"Yes, please. Fuck me harder Daddy! Fuck me good Daddy!" McKenna blurted out.

This was nearly too much for me. I had never been called "Daddy" and I realized that I liked it, very much. In darkness, I gave Lynn another spank and continued to slam into McKenna.

"That's it, Daddy." Lynn said to me as she moved off McKenna.

"Please Daddy. Don't stop, don't stop Daddy" McKenna continued to plead.

Lynn kneeled beside McKenna's naked body and began to rub herself and rub McKenna's clit at the same time. I reached down and squeezed McKenna's youthful little tits with proper force causing her to moan again. Her small breasts felt amazing in my hands.

Suddenly, the power returned to the cabin. The radio came on. The fridge buzzed again. The smoke alarm chirped. The bedroom lamps lit up the entirety of our debauchery. I looked down to see McKenna's beautiful slender body impaled on my cock. Eyes closed, she was rubbing Lynn's bare pussy and Lynn was returning the favour.

In this hasty threesome, I had lost track of Gavin and Vee. They weren't hard to find. Gavin was seated in the large, cushioned chair that sat beside the bed and Vee was riding his girthy man-meat wildly. With the lights on, we all just continued the impromptu pleasure-fest. Vee began to stare me down as she bounced on Gavin harder, more forcefully, sending her beautiful tits heaving in all directions. Vee looked like a fucking mermaid with her wet hair matted against her shiny sweat-soaked body.

Then she pulled herself off Gavin's enormous cock and crawled onto the king-sized bed on all fours towards the three of us. Vee padded across the sheets like a she-wolf towards Lynn and pulled her into her curvy embrace and planted a kiss on Lynn that Vee seemed to be waiting for all week.

Surveying the situation, I pulled out of McKenna and easily flipped her toned fit body onto all-fours and slid back inside her giving her round tan-lined ass a spanking for good measure.

"I heard that you've been a bad girl?" Gavin questioned, arriving on the scene with his ridiculously large cock swaying between his legs. He reached down, his forefinger under McKenna's chin, pulling her gaze upward toward his dark eyes.

"Yes. I'm a bad girl and I'm being taught a lesson" McKenna pouted, while reaching out and taking the handful of cock that suddenly had presented itself. I could hardly believe the scene that was unfolding in front of me. I continued to slide in and out of McKenna's sopping pussy as she slowly and deliberately sunk her mouth onto Gavin's 9-incher.

For the time being, McKenna's boy troubles with Xander, were replaced by a combined foot and a half of grown man dick. Lynn and Vee were entwined, furiously rubbing one another. The sound of two women moaning in each other's pleasure is a slice of heaven on earth. I took my hand off McKenna's hip and grabbed a handful of Vee's round ass causing her to yelp in surprise.

With the other hand, I pushed McKenna's bare little booty off my cock and motioned her to turn around. She didn't need much direction and was ready to for her fill of Gavin's serpent. The sweet innocent girl we met on the beach a few days ago in a polka dot bikini was now being sandwiched between me and Gavin and I was growing close to blowing my load all over her cute cheerleader face.

"Do you mind?" Vee questioned Lynn as she grabbed my cock, pulling it out of McKenna's mouth forcefully.

"He's all yours, as long as you don't mind either?" Lynn answered with raised eyebrows.

Vee jerked off my slick cock as she spread her legs out on the bed and pulled me towards her trimmed ginger snatch. I looked to Lynn for permission and saw that her eyes were afire with lust and knew that permission had been granted. I pushed into Vee's pink pussy as Lynn took in the scene while rubbing her own clit. Sweat dripped off my toned body and onto Vee's pale skin as she closed her eyes and gasped.

Vee's pussy felt amazing. I reached down and squeezed her massive breasts together to admire her beautiful beige nipples. Vee wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deeper inside of her as she gripped my back with her fingernails. I continued to pound away, noticing Gavin watching me fuck his wife as he pulled McKenna's blond hair back towards him. McKenna began to cum, screaming like she was riding a rollercoaster. Her perky little tits jiggling freely as she arched her back allowing Gavin to pull her neck back against his chest.

Lynn, getting ready to cum herself, straddled Vee's face and lowered her bare pussy onto Vee's waiting tongue. Lynn started to quiver as Vee hummed while slurping Lynn's moisture from below. I continued to rhythmically pump Vee when I noticed McKenna let out breathy gasp and announced that she was cumming before collapsing like a rag doll onto the sheets.

Reaching out, I pulled Lynn's gorgeous face towards me and gave her a little bite on her neck. I knew that I wasn't long for this, trying to figure out the best place to release my load in this crazy scene. That's when I noticed Gavin position himself behind Lynn, grabbing her thin Asian waist and positioning it in the direction of his bobbing shining shaft.

"You don't mind?" Gavin asked.

Lynn bit her bottom lip and then silently mouthed the word "please"

All I could do was nod. I couldn't believe I was offering up my wife's not-so innocent little pussy to be hammered by this monster cock. Was Lynn's pussy even mine to offer as I was currently buried inside Gavin's wife? Go with the flow, right? Gavin pulled Lynn's hips toward him and she gasped upon entry. I began to fuck Vee harder. Lynn face winced and she moaned as Gavin pounded her tightening pussy. This felt so wrong, but yet, so fucking good. Seeing Lynn's bouncy tits, hearing the slap of Gavin's hips on her toned ass, squeezing Vee's soft wet tits together, it was all too much.

With both my mind and cock on the verge of explosion, I reached out and grabbed the back of Lynn's sweat soaked short haircut and pulled her down towards Vee's pussy. Lynn began to lap Vee's clit, causing her to pant with pleasure. Gavin grunted and growled as he forcefully fucked Lynn right in front of me. Then he pulled out his aching mast and blew his load all over Lynn's back. She moaned loudly as it looked like bottle of sunscreen had exploded on top of her.

Vee's hips began to buck up and down as I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock as she began to cum. "Fuck Shea, what are you doing to me?" she moaned.

I couldn't hold out anymore, I pulled my cock out of Vee's cunt and grabbed Lynn's hand and put it on my shaft, letting her finish me off. My cum-covered wife now took my bursting load all over her face. My sweet release felt incredible and looked so dirty dripping down surprised smile of Lynn. We all collapsed upon each other and snuggled comfortably in the massive bed.

"I think that we should take more vacations" Vee stated.