Flock Of Robins Ch. 01

Story Info
New World, New Experiences.
10.2k words
4.62
5.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Sorry for not releasing anything for a couple of weeks - been busy with IRL stuff. Got a new request here for y'all, a fanfic of Fire Emblem Awakening/Heroes; this is sort of a spiritual successor/sequel to the request I did last year, Hidden Support. Hyper-hung Chrom is teleported to Askr where he meets a bunch of Robins (and a Grima) and an orgy ensues.

Hope y'all enjoy it, and let me say just like I did on Hidden Support: I've never played any Fire Emblem game, so if some piece of information about the world is incorrect, or if you feel that the personalities are off, that's why.

Fun fact: the word "Robin" is used over 1000 times in this fic

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, male on female, orgy, clone fucking (kinda)

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

"Oh RNGesus, bless with me some good luck today..."

Muttering under their breath, a hooded individual stood in front of a massive stone altar, one surrounded by giant, moss-covered pillars, its circular base etched with intricate, braided designs. They placed several large orbs of differing colors upon certain points in its rounded bases, areas where triangle protuberances stuck out from the crafted, elegant patterning, the spheres glowing brightly once they were set down their specified spots. As soon as each of the magical items were in the right position, the robed person sluggishly moved back to the altar's front, their arms slack at their sides, their head bowed in something other than reverence.

Staring mournfully at each of the magical items, they lazily raised their hands and lifted their head, facing the cloudless sky, a look of exhaustion visible on their featureless features. After a lengthy sigh they began to recite the enchanted words needed to activate the altar, invoking the name of the Heavens and Deities needed to make the magic work, the phrases memorized from years of repeating this process. The orbs shined brighter and brighter - as did the rest of the ancient structure - before a blinding light filled the person's vision.

As soon as the chant was finished, the cloaked figure lowered their arms and watched the magical procession unfold, not a single ounce of excitement present in their tired eyes. They studied the shape of the humanoid figures that began to fizzle into existence in the areas the orbs had once resided, the orbs themselves disappearing one by one. Waiting until they could see all of the new heroes they'd summoned had fully formed, they tapped their foot impatiently, and, had they been wearing a watch, would have checked it too. God this always took so long!

"Not another Robin, please," they mumbled under their breath, "anything but another Robin. Anything!"

One by one the figures appeared, and as each one did, the hooded human shook their head in disappointment. Never lucky! Along with their armed-and-armored appearances, the different individuals all came with a series of stars that flashed above their heads that only the performer of their summoning could see, indicating their rank - their rank and therefore their usefulness. All of them were designated as being rank threes - out of five - except for one, who possessed an extra star that the others did not. Better than nothing, the Summoner supposed!

The hero that was more powerful than the rest was a young man. Blue hair and a strong set of facial features made him instantly recognizable to the life-long fan of the series of his origin - of all of their origin. Chrom, the hero of Awakening. He wore a dark-blue vest - the collar of which was high enough to brush against his pointed chin - that lacked sleeves, showing off the Prince's muscled arms, one of his shoulders marked with the blue branding of the Exalt; the chest of the top was criss-crossed by white belts, one of which went down to his waist. He wore matching, tight pants, and two different boots of white and black, ending at pale-hued shoes.

A massive sword with a decorated, golden hilt and scarlet-painted handle was clutched in his hands, lifted parallel to his torso, his stance defensive. Chrom looked around wildly at the alien setting and strange people surrounding him, unsure of what exactly what was going on; the last thing he remembered was walking through the Ylisstol Palace towards Robin's room before a sudden white light consumed his body. And then he was here - wherever 'here' was! The stranger who had brought him to this unfamiliar realm walked towards him, ignoring the others that had been summoned.

"Well, you're not the best Chrom I could have gotten, but I guess you'll do..." the Summoner spoke to him, sounding mournful, "Come on, follow me, I'll explain everything."

For some reason Chrom felt like he had to obey the mysterious individual's request. Lowering his sword and sheathing it, he trailed behind the Summoner, the others who had been brought to this world gathering around them. As they all walked towards a massive mansion that cast a large shadow over the altar, the nameless, robed-stranger explained where and why they were all here: this was the continent of Zenith, and they were in the Kingdom of Askr, which was vying for power against the Emblian Empire, the other major nation in the land. They were then told that their group had been pulled from different timelines and worlds to help fight against the enemies of Askr.

Chrom understood most of what had been said to him, a sense of familiarity coursing through his body due to the fact that his own life was one filled with strife and war. While he didn't necessarily revel in the fact that he'd been essentially drafted into a conflict he had no standing in, his naturally good-natured and heroic personality meant that he would involve himself regardless; if there was evil to fight and innocents to save, he'd be there! The others around him seemed to be in agreement, and Chrom instinctively recognized that they were heroes as well from their own world. At least he would be in good company!

The group was led into a large building, its design and structure a mix of the familiar and peculiar. Their leader - the Summoner, as they had learned to call them - showed them to their own personal rooms, each of which seemed to match one another; they were sparse in their furnishings, containing little more than a large, made bed, a closet, and a desk. Though it was not nearly as grandiose as his royal bedchamber in Ylisstol, Chrom had spent many moons residing in battle encampments and tents. The new arrangements would be just fine for the young Prince.

"And here's your room Chrom," the Summoner addressed his new warrior, Chrom having been the last one to be taken to his lodgings, "go ahead and get settled or whatever. We'll get to your training later, I don't feel like doing it right now. In fact, I think I'm gonna take a nap."

"Thank you, Summoner, I will familiarize myself wi-"

The Summoner suddenly vanished, disappearing from Chrom's vision in the blink of an eye with a whispered 'fucking gotcha...' that the Prince didn't understand the meaning of.

"O-Or not..." Chrom shook his head and closed the door to his room, wandering over to the bed, "What a strange person!"

Setting his sword and its holster down by the bed, Chrom paced around the small room, familiarizing himself with the space that he'd be occupying for the foreseeable future - however long that may be. The Summoner had spared much of the details of his stay in Askr, and what the ensuing battles he was to take part in, would entail. Would he be commanding his own army? Or possibly working in a tight-knit group? Was there going to be others he knew here as well? The last question brought him both sadness and excitement.

Collapsing onto the bed, landing on his back, his head cushioned by a fluffy white pillow, Chrom spread his limbs and relaxed, not knowing if there was really anything else he could be doing at that moment. His thoughts returned to who he might find in Askr, centering on one person specifically: Robin. The strategist who had won him many battles in their short time together, and, though he'd never admitted it, his heart. Chrom pictured her flowing white locks and gorgeous face, a blush touching his cheeks; he hoped that, more than anything, he'd return to his world quickly just so that he could see her again. Then he might finally find the courage to confess his feelings to her!

Exhaustion overwhelmed his body - apparently the summoning of his person was a tiring ordeal, something he hadn't realized during his initial confusion and bewilderment. Chrom quickly found that he didn't have the energy to get up and strip off his outfit before deciding on a nap, one of his muscled arms slinging over his face and blocking out the midday light from the single window in his room instead. Beneath his strong limb Chrom's eyes shut themselves, and in a matter of seconds, he'd fallen asleep.

The last thing to ruminate in his shutting-down brain was Robin, and how much he wished he could see her again...

Knock knock knock!

Chrom jolted to life, awoken by the rapping of knuckles against wood.

Sweat beaded across his brow as he jerked into a sitting position, his hand going to his waist as if to grab his sword. Head whipping around, he tried to find the source of his awakening, panicking at the continuously unfamiliar sights presented to him; it took him many, anxiety-riddled seconds to remember the events of the past week or so - a constant in his life since arriving in this realm. It all came back to him. He wasn't in Ylisstol. He wasn't in his world. He was somewhere else. Askr. Right, he'd been summoned here over a week ago to help fight a war of some kind, and he was in his designated room.

Calming himself, Chrom wiped his forehead with the back of his hand and scooted to the edge of the bed, groaning as his stiff muscles came to life. Bending down, he grabbed his sword first before rising, holding it tightly in his clenched fist. Cautiously, he moved towards the door, the place he was pretty sure he'd heard knocking; Chrom understood that he was in a foreign land and though he'd been told he was to be a hero, one could never be too safe! He still hadn't been on the battlefield yet, causing his doubts about his true purpose in Askr to grow. This could have all been a ploy by Grima to have him assassinated!

Taking a deep breath, he put a hand on the doorknob, twisted it, and slowly revealed the person on the other side.

"Chrom!" A familiar voice greeted him excitedly, though it sounded somewhat different, "It's me, may I come in?

"Robin?" The young Prince stumbled over his words, relaxing at the sight of the woman before him, "That's you, right? Sorry, I'm still not used to seeing you, um, like this."

"Is it, my Prince!" she smiled that gentle, cute smile of hers and bowed her head ever so slightly, "No worries, it is me - one of me, at least!"

"Then, of course. Please, come in!"

Graciously, Chrom opened the door and allowed his strategist to enter, still unbelieving of who and what he was seeing despite having talked with her many times since he'd arrived in Askr.

"Thank you Chrom," Robin walked in, her sandaled-feet clacking against the hard stone floor, "I just wanted to check up on you again, since it doesn't seem that the Summoner is here today."

Chrom struggled to muster a response.

While it was true that he had lived in Askr for more than a few days by this point, he couldn't get over his unease at being in this strange world, having had no small amount of trouble adjusting to this new setting. The Summoner not being here was something that he had come to expect, the source of every hero - and as he soon learned - villain often being absent from the home they all resided in; he still hadn't brought Chrom along on any battles or allowed to train like he said he had. And there was little more that Chrom hated than waiting around for something to happen!

Another aspect of Askr that filled the Prince with discomfort was who was here. He had been overjoyed to see that Robin was present as well, but even that was short lived; this was due to the fact that there were many Robins in Askr! From what he'd been told, people from all different timelines in the same world had a chance at being summoned, and this meant there were a total of eight Robins here at once - and almost all of them were from the future! They were all relatively the same, despite their differing age and experience, but it still put Chrom on edge to see all of them together at once.

To his surprise, Chrom had also learned that there were villains present in Askr, including Grima, an ancient, evil dragon that had been sealed away a thousand years ago by one of his ancestors. He'd discovered that not only was she alive, but that while she was in Askr she'd taken on a much more recognizable form; his ancestor's greatest enemy apparently had taken over the body of a Robin from her timeline, and now possessed a near identical appearance to her. So she looked like Robin for the most part, and wasn't as... malicious as he'd expected. She ignored him for the most part, but didn't make any attempts on his or the other Robins' lives.

It was all strange, to put it lightly, and that included the Robin now standing before him.

The woman that had entered his room was undoubtedly Robin, of that there was no question, but it also wasn't quite her - at least not how Chrom recognized his trusted companion! She had the same long, silky colorless locks, done up in the usual twin-ponytail style she always wore her hair in, but now the separated bunches had pink, bloomed flowers weaved into their shape. Robin was shorter than him by more than a head - that hadn't changed - and he noticed that she still possessed the same smell, the same charm, the same aura that he knew and loved. But the rest of her seemed different.

As she turned around to smile at him, Chrom was granted an unobstructed view of her visage; there was her cute button nose, thin, kissable lips, and large, round golden eyes that he had come to adore - but there were also some additional, new features that'd been added to her beautiful countenance. Her cheeks were a little plumper. There was the smallest hint of Crow's Feet around her eyes. A small smattering of wrinkles creased her otherwise unblemished, delicate complexion. It was like he was seeing Robin as she was, but aged up by a decade or two!

This was most apparent in her figure. Robin wore a ankle-length dress with sagging, shoulder-and-forearm baring sleeves, a simple string tied around her neck to hold the entire outfit in place. It was designed with a mix of purples and whites, the former color most apparent at the sleeves, loose draping waist - which was held up by a black belt - and above the bottom hem, while the chest and legs were white. Intricate golden stitching ornamented the royally-hued sections of the garment, with several dangling strands hanging off of the area around Robin's waist and stomach.

She was dressed to attend some kind of Spring Festival, as she had told him previously.

But her choice in attire isn't what drew Chrom's shock, nor his bulging, wandering eyes - though he still found that she looked beautiful in the dress, of course. No, it was the way the garment hugged her figure, a figure that she wasn't in possession of when he'd last seen her. Utterly tenting the front of her strung-together bodice was the biggest bust that Chrom may have ever laid eyes on, stretching the fabric that attempted to keep the two enormous mounds contained to its absolute limit! He was presented with an almost literal valley of cleavage to ogle, Robin's breasts appearing as big as his head - each - with most of their creamy, smooth complexion revealed to the young Prince.

In general this Robin was thicker in nearly every way possible! Below her massive tits she had a bit of a chub present on her formerly-flat stomach, indicating the life she must have lived was more leisurely than the battle-heavy existence she did with Chrom. And her hips! Oh her hips! They flared out until they matched her shoulder-span in width, giving Chrom's strategist the most obscene, overproportioned hourglass shape he'd ever seen. Even while viewing her outrageous body from the front, Chrom could make out the sides of her equally as gigantic ass poking from around her waist, a fact that blew his brain into a million little pieces.

He was brought back to reality by the sound of a giggle emanating from his strategist's lips; Chrom quickly adjusted his gaze, peering back up at Robin's face. She caught his eye and gave him an obvious wink, giggling once more as his body went stiff and a pink-hue covered his complexion from his cheeks down to his neck. Coughing, he scratched the back of his head, an awkward silence coursing through the room. Robin stood where she was, smiling sweetly at Chom, waiting for him to speak.

"It's... it's really great to see you as always," he stuttered, giving the strategist a shy grin, "I-I mean it would have been nice to see any one of the, uh, yous. You know what I mean."

Robin cooed at his words.

"Sweet as always Chrom, just how I remembered."

Chrom's eyes went wide as she reconfirmed what he'd been told previously - this Robin was an older version of the one from his timeline!

"How are you getting on?" She questioned, sitting on the edge of the bed and crossing her legs, one of her sandals loosely dangling in the air, "I know that being summoned to Askr can be, well, a lot."

"It has been... strange, I will admit. I don't really understand everything that's happening, but if there's evil to be fought, I will stay as long as I'm needed."

"Same ol' Chrom." Robin shook her head but continued to smile, "You never change, you know that?"

"I-Is that right?"

"It is!"

Robin leaned back, sliding her hands behind her for her support and thrusting her chest out towards Chrom, causing the Prince to choke on his own breath.

"S-So, um, I didn't get a chance to say it before, but that's an interesting outfit you have on. It uh, it looks good on you!"

His blush deepened.

"Aww thank you, glad you like it so much in this world too!" Robin brought a hand to her lips and chuckled, "But tell me Chrom, what do you like most about the dress?"

"W-What?"

"Come on," her smile grew sly, and Robin looked at the Prince with a haughty expression, "I want to know. Why do you like this dress? Or about me in it?"

"Oh well, that's um..." Chrom stumbled over his words over and over, trying to maintain some amount of tact that would befit his royal status, "It's because you look really beautiful in it. I-I like this look on you."

"Is that right? And do you think I always look good?"

"Yes..."

"Thank you, Chrom. You're always so sweet." Robin's features softened, "Is there anything else you'd like to say to me? Anything at all? By how red you are, I figured there might be more that you're not saying!"

"M-More?"

"Sure," she inhaled deeply, her chest rising and nearly popping out from its bodice, much like Chrom's eyes were currently trying to do from his skull, "since we're alone together and all."

"I..."

This was as good a time as any to admit his feelings, he supposed.